Thunder Over the Boardwalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try again, Topher. Sorry, stranger."

I was impatient to be inside her, any orifice would do. Once more I lined up my cock, no smaller than before. I pushed. It went in a little way, but got stuck again.

"Shove it in D...Topher!" ordered mom.

So I did, unheeding of any risk she might be hurt. I thrust like Thors hammer and in it went squishing in through the KY, mom's sphincter at last gaping enough for me to get in. I shoved it all the way in, quite quickly, which must have hurt. Mom winced and balled her fists but she didn't tell me to stop. I was deep inside her and it felt like a tight slippery heaven. I had to thrust, no matter if it hurt her. The KY helped but there's no doubt I was filling up her bowels and distending her way beyond what most would find pleasurable. I thrust and thrust while she moaned, scratching my back. I was on the point of coming when she clenched her muscles and a transcendent tightness made further thrusting impossible. Then I came anyway, emptying the contents of my balls into her lower bowel. She came, too, squirting out another jet onto the bed.

We lay for a long time, my half-hard cock still inside her. I wondered what to do next. Perhaps this time I had gone too far.

Silently mom expelled me from her sweet ass, and grasping my cock with one hand, felt around and located her bedside face cream. She took a scoop and slopped it on my shaft, rubbing it around. Then some Kleenex and my cock was fragrant and clean again. But the bed was a mess. God knows what Topher was going to think when he woke up and returned. Which could be anytime. The thought excited as well as terrified me.

I was so hot for mom that even now I wanted to do her again, almost straight away. She was still blindfolded, of course, but she could feel I was getting hard again. She sat up in her nightie, gripped my cock with both hands, and put her legs around my ass. Then she took her time, one hand on my cock the other gently feeling and squeezing my balls. She'd used up all the KY but she leaned forward and dribbled her saliva on my glans. She worked it in and her hands were a slippery delight as she firmly stroked me up and down. I gazed on her face, her high cheekbones, her perfect skin, and her lips which I had some hope would soon be pressed against my cock. Her black pantyhose blindfold just added to my excitement. I was the only witness to this, which was a special pleasure.

Then she leaned forward, pulling herself closer with her legs locked behind my ass, and opened her mouth. Her tongue darted about on the tip of my cock and started slowly licking the whole length of it in long sensuous sweeps. Then her mouth closed on the end of my cock. I could see it was difficult for her. Her mouth is small. It made for a tight fit and I could feel her teeth scraping my cock, even though she was trying not to hurt me, trying to open wide. I knew she had paid a lot in dental bills for those teeth. I never expected that they would be softly raking my cock one day, giving me the ultimate pleasure.

Mom realized she could only take the end of me in her mouth, so carried on stroking the rest of my dick with her hands. The sight of her doing this was bringing me to the end game. Involuntarily I had started small thrusts into her mouth, which got my dick a little further in. And then all of a sudden I came. I moaned softly, I couldn't help it, as the first of my semen hit the back of her throat.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and pressed it against her face, running it up to her forehead, her hair, then back down her cheeks to her lips as it disgorged the contents of my balls. I was amazed there was anything left in them, but the white mess all over mom's face told me otherwise. She pushed my cock up to her blindfold and I saw dribbles of my cum wetting the black nylon.

She took me in her mouth again and cleaned me. Then she used her fingers to scrape off the sticky white mess on her face, and held up her hands towards me.

"What am I going to do with this?" she asked, as stringy bits of cum connected her fingers, although she couldn't see anything with the blindfold.

"Don't answer. Rhetorical question," she said, teasing.

She licked her hands clean.

"Mmm... delicious. Now go, stranger. Return as Topher."

She lay back down on the sopping bed and turned away from me, reaching up to undo the blindfold. I left and made my way back to my room.

EARLY MORNING FRIDAY - HILDA'S STORY

I woke up and reached out for Davy. He's wasn't there. I looked at the clock. 2am. But I could hear breathing. Davy had moved to the other bed. I was a little hurt, but perhaps there was a good reason.

It was dark so I used a small flashlight so as not to disturb him. I pointed it over to the other bed. It's Topher! Flat on his back, fast asleep, and stark naked. Davy's not in the room at all.

Well. I got out of bed and pulled on a pair of panties and a T-shirt. I walked over to him and shone my torch down at him. You don't see this every day. I can smell the booze. But he is in good shape for his age, same height and build as Davy. Even looks a little bit like Davy. He's fast asleep so I can stare at him. Of course, the first thing I look at - which normally you can't - is his crotch. I can see his penis peeping out of a thicket of pubic hair and his balls dangling down between his legs.

I am fully awake now. I have never been able to examine an unconscious naked man like this and it is fascinating. Poor Topher is completely out of it. On a whim I reached down and touched his cock. It flopped to one side and I suppressed a giggle. Then I cupped his balls with my hand. They feel different to Davy's. Middle aged balls.

I knelt down by the bed and looked at his cock up close. Not as big as Davy's but respectable. I touched it again. It was so soft, just like Davy's. I couldn't help playing with it. It was half chubby. I can't help myself and give it a stroke. It starts to get bigger. Wow. Cocks are such fun to play with. Topher stirred. Uh-oh. I quickly stood up and switched off the flashlight. No harm done.

Time to find Davy.

I walked out of the bedroom expecting to find him in the kitchen or the bathroom, but I don't. So I headed down to his mom's bedroom. The door was closed, I put my ear to it. Something is going on in there. Silently I turned the knob and push it open a fraction. The corridor was completely dark so I was undetected and my eyes already accustomed to the very dim light in the bedroom

.

What I saw will stay with me until my dying day. They were both on the bed. My boyfriend was kneeling in front of a nightie-clad, blindfolded woman who was sitting facing him with her legs wrapped around him. It is Davy's mom without a doubt. She is sucking his cock with enthusiasm and even as I watch she pulls it out of her mouth and with a groan Davy cums all over his mother's face.

They are unaware of my presence. Shaking with emotion, I close the door silently and return to our room. I am weeping with anger and disappointment.

Topher was still asleep on the bed. I'm sure he knew nothing of this; betrayed like me. I climbed back into bed and pretended to sleep, thinking all the while. Of course I will dump Davy. But that's not enough. I want revenge. Even if I am hurt in the process. A little later I hear Davy return and help Topher back to the right bedroom.

I pretended to be asleep when Davy returned and climbed into bed beside me. It is the airshow tomorrow. Our last day here. I must think.

SATURDAY - AIRSHOW

Davy and his mom were in good spirits at breakfast in the sunroom, discussing the program for the show and which displays they were most looking forward to. The finale was the USAF Thunderbirds and half a million people were pouring into AC or already there.

Hilda listened to their talk, her heart turned to stone by her overnight discovery. But she put on a good face, smiling, talking when appropriate. Topher looked like death warmed up, with a killer hangover. It was not helped by his realization that he had lost more money the previous night but was too drunk to remember how much. He did not remember being in David and Hilda's bedroom, and no-one told him.

After breakfast they gathered with all their beach gear and trooped out to the elevator.

"Mom, only you would rent a penthouse suite with a sea-view and then insist we sit on the damn beach to watch the airshow," said Davy.

"You need to keep in touch with the real world, David. Mix with real people," replied his mom.

Hilda smiled. They'd soon have more of the real world than they knew what to do with, if she had anything to say about it. But she had to be patient. It could take a while.

Once more they found a spot up against the fence protecting the dunes. The beach was already crowded. Offshore, the sea was dotted with boats. It was going to be a long day. After setting up the parasol, beach chairs and what- not, it was time for sun-screen.

"Topher, will you put some on for me?" asked Davy's mom as she stretched out face down on a towel.

Gray-faced, Topher squirted some on his hands and rubbed it on her back and legs while Davy looked on. Hilda was busy putting her own on. She could no longer bear the touch of Davy's hands.

"Can you put some on me, hon?" said Davy, turning to Hilda. There was no escape, and Hilda dutifully applied sun cream to Davy's back and legs.

They all settled down to lie in the sun, and await the start of the show. Davy's mom read her medical research papers, while Davy watched the crowd assembling around them on the beach. Hilda studied the airshow program and Topher just sat and suffered.

At last it started with the Army skydivers team, the Golden Knights. As the first intrepid parachutist touched down, Topher leaned over away from them and was sick.

"I'll take him back to the hotel. I forgot my MP3 anyway," said Hilda.

"Are you sure, Hilda? I should take him," said Davy's mom, looking at her boyfriend with concern.

"It's no problem Dr. Masson."

Davy's mom wondered why she was being called Dr. Masson all of a sudden. No matter. Hilda helped Topher up and they wound their way along the beach to the stairs up to the boardwalk.

"I expect she'll be a while," said Davy.

His mom rolled around on her belly on her towel.

"I'm not sure Topher hit all the spots with the sunblock, Davy. Can you help?"

"Sure, mom. Poor Topher. How much money has he lost?" said Davy, picking up the sun block and squeezing out a big dollop onto his palm.

"I don't know. He won't tell me."

Davy rubbed down his mom, as she gave instructions - upper back, lower back. Upper thighs. Calves. He was becoming aroused.

"I have too much oil on my hands. Do you mind if I wipe it on your suit? I don't want to mess up a towel."

"No, go ahead. I'll go in the water anyway later."

So Davy wiped slow and hard on his mom's ass, kneading her buttocks as she lazily rolled and wriggled underneath his hands. She seemed to enjoy it, closing her eyes and stretching.

Then they settled down under the parasol in the shade, Davy on a beach chair, lying back with his sunglasses on, watching the show. His mom sat next to him on her towel, propped up on her elbows as she watched the old T28 Trojan roar along the beach, feet over the water. All eyes were on it as it curved up into a graceful arc. Davy's iPhone rang. He picked it out of his bag. He listened, said OK, and put it back in the beach bag.

"That was Hilda. She'll be another half hour at least. She has to run to the pharmacy to get Topher some meds."

Davy's mom nodded. She leaned forward and pulled a towel out of the beach bag. Then she threw it casually onto Davy's lap. Davy said nothing. He leaned back with his hands clasped behind his head. He closed his eyes. Davy's mom -- Dr. Anthea Masson MD, FACP - sat up, alert, and waited for the next big display.

Fifty yards away Hilda put her iPhone back into her canvas bag and watched them. She was up against the fence sealing off the grassy dune, standing, looking over the spectators that had parked themselves along the perimeter. Down the beach towards the sea were dozens of closely packed groups, families, guys, girl gangs, mixed, all watching the display and looking upwards.

Hilda pulled out a pair of small Minolta binoculars and studied her boyfriend and his mother. After fifteen minutes the next display roared past the beach, a formation P-51 and British Spitfire twin ship aerobatic routine. Hilda saw what she was waiting for through her binoculars. She walked down, away from the fence.

She threaded her way between the parasols, the ice boxes and the uplifted faces. As she did so she unclasped her bikini top next to a group of young men and put it in her bag. One of them gasped and tapped his buddies on the shoulder. Cameras swung around from the P-51 and the Spitfire rolling skyward to the topless girl wandering past.

She continued in the general direction along the beach towards Davy and his mom. She stopped near another mixed group of people in their twenties. She dipped down and pulled off her bikini bottoms. Into her bag they went. A girl in the group, already watching her, gasped and pulled her boyfriend's elbow.

Naked apart from her sandals, still clasping her canvas bag, she headed back up to the fence and walked along it to Davy and his mom. By now she was being watched by perhaps two hundred people, of whom one hundred and ninety had cameras. All eyes were focused on her. No-one noticed the activities under the shade of a parasol by the fence twenty feet from her.

Hilda upped her stride, knowing that this was the moment when timing was everything. As she closed she heard the roar of the WWII planes drown out any other noise, and she also saw with sick satisfaction that she had timed it right.

Davy was lying back on his beach chair with his face looking out and up, his shades on. His mom, with her back to Hilda had her head completely under the large towel covering his lap. It was bobbing up and down.

With hundreds of onlookers Hilda reached down and roughly pulled the towel away. Dr. Andrea Masson MD FACP was resting her head on her son's belly, her mouth engulfing a good proportion of his erect cock. Hilda had caught her on the down stroke. Davy opened his eyes, startled, and removed his shades to better see what was going on. It was a decision he would later regret.

His mom backed off his cock, licking her lips and looked around in panic, still grasping his erection. Later, pictures of this would be even worse than the ones of her with his cock in her mouth because they could be more easily edited for the mass media. And her face more easily recognized.

Hilda wrapped the towel around herself and bowed to the enthralled audience. But everyone watching Hilda had now switched to Davy and his mom. Which had been her intention. A hundred photos had already been taken.

Within seconds Davy had covered up and his mom had scrambled away from him in horror. But it was too late. As the Spitfire and P-51 roared off home, the first images were being uploaded onto the internet. Some, of course, was live action video, which went viral.

The airshow was over for Davy and his mom.

Along with many other things.