Thundering Love

Story Info
Erotic turn on from thunder and lightning.
855 words
3.42
5.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine the rain beating against the roof, windows and side of the house while lightning flashes and thunder is rolling. Yet, all is comfy-cozy inside there is no television on, maybe just the stereo with soft music and lights subdued. After sitting around most of the evening in some old shabby jeans and long sleeve blue cotton work shirt, I showered when the rain first started and got comfy by putting on a worn, v-neck, short-sleeved, soft yellow t-shirt nightie.

I the nightie is one of my favorites, it reaches my mid-thighs and has lost most of it's nap so now rests against my body, moving when I move, shaped to my naked form. My bare feet are with their berry-colored toes are tucked under my bare hip.

The air is lightly scented with the fragrance of my lover's after shower splash, and I keep my head slightly tilted forward as if intently reading my book as jazz plays softly. But, not for long..... he is wearing green boxers which covers his manhood from my sight.

I ease off my chair and my shirt rides up my thighs and over my hips, exposing most of my naked butt....I slide down to the floor and crawl over to him, placing my hands on his knees and easing them apart so that they embrace me as I lay my head on his thighs and begin caressing them and plant kisses which trail up to his crotch. The warmth of his thighs and crotch draw me like a moth to the light.

My hands follow my kisses and encounter his warm cock, limp and resting in his shorts. Mmmmmm, not as limp as I first thought (I smile to myself). As my fingers follow the palm of my hands I feel the throb of his manhood begin and increase ... yes, I can actually feel it pulsing more and more. I lick my lips and smile.... rolling my face directly in to his crotch so I can feel the pulsing throb of his cock increase even more with my gentle strokes.

I inhale deeply, then blow my hot breath on to that cock.... which is now growing into it's fullness.... lifting my face I begin to stroke in earnest, reaching in to his boxers and pulling him out. How proud and strong that cock is..... my lover spreads his legs wider as I place myself fully in the V of him.... stroking, massaging and moaning with excitement getting turned on watching him be turned on by me. I can feel moisture collecting in my honey pot and even a dribble creep down my inner thigh.... mmmmmm, how I love this.!!

My lover is fast reaching the point of climaxing and my excitement continues to mount and he can tell because the tempo of my breathing starts to get erratic and my grip on his strong hard cock begins to slip....I am sinking in to an erotic trance.

My mind precedes my body in the erotic fog that is over-taking me. I can feel the sway of my body from the top of my hear, through my shoulder, my heavy breasts as they fill with longing, down my hips, through my pelvis and the beginning shiver of my thighs.

Suddenly my lover pulls my hand away from his super-firm cock and jumps up from his place on the over-sized arm chair, lightly slaps me on the ass then grips my hips firmly as he moves behind me...nothing slow and gentle about him now.... He reaches down with one hand and finger strokes my honey pot, confirming the wetness....then a few strokes against my clit checking the stage of my reaction to make sure I am as ready for him as he is for me. He removes his fingers and licks them, smiling... Grasping me by the hips again he pulls me to him as he arches his back and with the sureness of a lover familiar with his lady and her wet, waiting pussy then enters me fully with one long thrust.

Both of us are still for a moment, me enjoying the fullness within and he getting even more turned on by the tightness of my coochie (I love that term) hugging his cock, then he begins the rhythmic tempo of fucking me in my favorite doggie position..... He pulls himself in and out a couple times, letting me enjoy the large, wet, mushroom head of his cock and feeling that thick fullness of his generous cock. It doesn't take long because we are both so horny and more than ready to explode ..... I moan.... clench my pussy and butt then release a loud "aaaaggggghhhhhh" with a scream as I climax and he follows me with a low, gut growl.

We both collapse with exhaustion, limp with our lack of strength, unable to move an arm or leg, let alone a finger or toe - - but with very satisfying smiles. Once again we hear the thunder and see the flashes of lightening against our closed eyelids. Perhaps the storm will revive us, in a few moments.