Thunderous Night

Story Info
How a fear can turn into a fantasy.
1.3k words
3.5
10.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thunder crackled and rattled the windows. I cowered more towards him, afraid of the violent sound. I was 19 and scared of thunder, wasn't I old enough to know better? He didn't care, he held me tightly in his embrace, loving me every second. Slowly I shut my eyes and leaned back into him. His arms around me cradling me in his deep embrace. It amazed me how much I really felt safe. That night was eternal bliss, I could've died happy at that moment. I turned my head to the side to let my soft lips kiss his rough cheek. It had been days since he last had shaven, but I didn't care I loved the feeling. He quickly had awoken kissing at my neck and ears. I smiled gently and softly moaned in delight. He continued onwards, kissing down my neck and up my jaw line. My foot lightly slid up and down his leg as I was slowly getting turned on. The more he kissed, the more my body would tighten.

He knew I wanted him, that's what made him continue to torture me. His hand sliding down under the covers to let a finger roll over my hipbone, before toying with my pajama pants. It was 6 am and a thunderous morning, whom would be willing to have sex at a time like this? I did of course, and so did my love. He began to slowly pull my pajama pants down from over my hips, one end at a time. He stopped in the middle of it all to give me a light slap on the ass. He knew I loved it, knew I loved the dominance he had over me. He chuckled lightly in his own amusement as he heard me moan from his spanking. He leaned towards my ear; I could hear him taking in deep breaths. I was almost afraid he could feel the moisture starting to collect between my legs. He moved his hand down to pull my pajama pants over my thighs to slip past my knees. His fingers traced back up my thighs to my mound. He toyed with the top shaven part before moving down towards my clit to slide over it and down my slit. He liked to toy with me for a moment before letting me have it all. I moved a hand downwards upon his own, slowly guiding his fingers more so to slip in and out for a moment. He could feel how wet I had gotten, how wet I was just for him.

He leaned more so to me, pulling his hand up from my panties. He then slid his hard cock between my thighs, forcing his way through to rub up against my pussy from the outside of my panties. I'd thrust my hips back onto him as he thrust forward wanting to enter. I quickly grasped the edges of his boxers, pulling them down slowly. My fingers every so often would roll over the tip of his cock. I knew he liked my touch, I could feel his breathing quicken when I touched him. He pulled his boxers off the rest of the way, quickly grasping for my own so he could tear them from me. My eyes widened as I looked back to him, his gaze narrowed and peering back to me. His fingers once again found me, rolling over my clit to prepare me for what he had to give. I lay submissive for him as he leaned me up to him. My ass was directly to his body, and his cock was poking at me wanting to tear in me. He brought a hand down to push the tip of his cock in me, forcing his way completely in. My eyes quickly shut tight as I moaned in pain. He was so thick and hard, and was putting me in one of my fantasies. My favorite fantasy was of rape, and he knew I enjoyed it every time he forced himself on me; it always made me cum harder and better. He pulled my hips down hard into him. I gasped for air as my body tried to handle his size, my pussy flexed around him as he continued to slip in and out.

I tried to struggle to move away, but he continued to pull me back rolling me over onto my stomach. He parted my legs as he stayed up right on his knees, my ass in the air. He brought his body between my legs, keeping them parted. He now had full view of my ass in mid air, letting his cock ram in my pussy as deep and hard as he wanted. My head lay against the sheet-less mattress, my hands gripping the corners of the bed to hold myself in place. He reached around me with one hand to grasp at my breast. Pinching my nipple lightly, each pinch he gave he thrust in me. He pulled me up slowly, grabbing one of my hands and planting it against the wall. He held me in place; he knew where he wanted me. I screamed out, as I wanted him more. God he felt so good sunk in me.

"God I love your cock...oh god" I cried out as I could feel my orgasm starting to rise. I wanted to release it but not yet. I wanted to feel him rise to his peek and let his juices flow within me. He continued fucking me from behind before quickly pulling out to roll me on my back. He grasped my legs pulling them straight up above my head, letting them rest amongst his shoulders. Once again his cock found my pussy and he slid in slowly at first, before letting him fully fill me. Once he was halfway in he thrust hard in the rest of the way. I once again cried out as I could feel him hitting a delicate spot. I flexed more so around him as he started to moan. I wanted to cry from such pleasure, but could not.

I reached my hands up to claw at his shoulders, pulling him down and deeper in me. He felt so great; I wished it would never stop. "Stop, please love. I want you to go as well," I spoke lightly as he began to pull back. He rolled over on his back, and I climbed top him. Positioning my back to him, as I pulled a reverse cowgirl. I knew he liked to go in me deep, and this was the best position for it. I arched my back lightly, holding myself up with my hands on his chest. I slowly slipped him in me and began to let my hip move not up and down, but forward and backwards letting him feel every crevice of my body. I slid my body slowly, moving in a hypnotic rhythm. He then began to want the control again, he placed his hands on my hips moving my body quicker in pace. I moaned out as I could feel myself wanting to cream all over his cock. He felt my body wanting to spasm and quickly began to meet his own pleasure.

He softly spoke out "oh god..baby, I'm about to.." Without finishing his sentence I thrust down on him hard. It was then I had felt his hot cum begin to fill my body. It felt amazing. We had always been so careful to prevent this, but the moment kept with me. I let my muscles tighten and release on his cock to let the feeling linger longer. What he didn't realize was I had cum just as hard within him, just silently. I couldn't give him that, let him know how much pleasure he had given me as well. I'd let him wait till later. From a thunderous morning to excruciating pleasing sex. What better way to get over your fears then filling a morning with a fantasy.