Thunderstruck

Story Info
She let him have it and as he saw her, he had to have her.
7k words
4.64
33.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deep revving of the motor began promptly at seven in the morning, seven! Vroom, Vroom, Vroom was the obnoxious sound shooting through the walls loud enough to shake the crib. Abbie had enough of this crap and she hit the door determined to put an end to this lunacy. If she didn't do something, and right now, that idiot, the motor revving moron, would wake the baby. She'd be listening to an entirely different unwelcome noise if that happened, a screaming infant! The door seemed to have the good sense to not swing back at the redhead that had just about ripped the door from the hinges. She marched across the lawn with fire burning in her veins and her face looked fierce. No sane man would step anywhere near this inferno on legs if he had a brain in his head.

Abbie's red hair bounced across her back and shoulders. The new neighbor was about to learn why an Irish redhead's temper had the reputation it did. Bear didn't see what was coming at him until he felt a stabbing finger jabbing sharply into his shoulder and quite frankly it immediately pissed him off.

"What the fuck is your problem buddy?" he barked before turning to see the fiery redhead with the lethal finger that was maliciously stabbing her fingernail into his massive shoulder blade.

"You're my problem right now! You and that racket you're making. Do you know what time it is? Do you care? I don't suppose you give a crap that a baby is trying to sleep through that damn commotion you're making. It's just about to shake the cobwebs from the rafters. What are you thinking coming out here at this hour of the day? I've had enough and I thought I'd give you the opportunity to cram that noise before I called the cops. That roar is enough to wake the dead. It's seven in the morning, seven! What's wrong with you?" Abbie bit into him furiously enraged and shaking.

Bear was struck dumb the moment he'd turned and saw her face. Oh, sweet lord in heaven, what a beauty! He had barely heard a thing she'd said. He'd seen her luscious full lips, the cascading red hair and those smoky green eyes that burned into his soul. Nope, he practically had no idea what she'd said because he had stripped her naked in his mind and he pushed her down, climbed between those sexy long legs and he had her on her back as he thrust inside her wet walls. Holy fuck, the scent coming off her was intoxicating. He'd heard of being thunderstruck before, but that shit only happened to romantic saps. It certainly didn't happen to a guy like him! Everyone, well, except this little mite, would have intentionally avoided pissing him off as everyone around here knew better than to screw around with a man as immense as Bear. The people around here had a healthy respect for his rough reputation, but this tiny little creature had put him in his place and dressed him up and down. Bear couldn't help himself he was smiling and staring at her as he babbled, like some sort of whipped dog.

"Um I, ah, um ..." He shook his head and continued, "I'm ah ... I'm sorry. Are you married?" popped out his mouth unbidden. Bear found himself staring at her incredulous fury again.

"What? Am I married? Can you manage to keep the noise down? Am I married indeed! Huh!" she scoffed. "Does that awkward charm work on anyone?" she snapped cutting into him before shaking her head and twirling on her heel to head home.

Bear gaped at those long legs swinging, that incredible ass moving away from him, and he was dumbstruck again. "Wow" he whispered noting he wasn't able to rip his eyes from her gorgeous form.

Abbie's long red hair bounced down her back just above the finest bottom he'd ever seen in his entire life. He was tempted to rev the motor simply to get her back. God she was fine. Hell, he'd wait until whenever she wanted. Anything she wanted he'd do in a heartbeat, my God she was amazing. He'd gotten hard just listening to her dress him down and now he wanted more of that fiery redhead's spicy attitude; shit she'd flipped a switch on him and he couldn't get her out of his head.

About ten that morning a soft knock wrapped on Abbie's door. She had just finished drying her hair and getting dressed. She was sitting down rocking and feeding the baby a bottle when she'd heard the sound. The mailman usually didn't bring the post until about eleven. He must be running early today she thought. Abbie pulled the door open to see the rakishly handsome face of the enormous man she'd encountered early today. Abbie raised her eyebrows confused by his presence.

"Yes?" Abbie asked staring at Bear's enormous frame in front of her door.

"I see the baby's awake and I came to ask you if you'd mind if I returned to repairing the engine I was working on. If it's not going to bother her too much Mam, or is it Miss?" Bear tried again to ascertain her marital status as he took her in. She wore a blue miniskirt and a white lace low-cut top. Her bra was obviously not padded as her nipples pushed the fabric out seductively and Bear had to rip his eyes away from them before he pissed her off.

"It's Miss and no, that won't bother us a bit. She's usually up by eight, so if you wouldn't mind, it would be so much better if you could wait until eight before you start please; it would be appreciated." Abbie said with a much kinder tone and a smile that nearly sent Bear to his knees.

Bear noted her tired appearance and saw the little bundle in her arms. "You're daughter's a beauty. May I ask your names?"

"I'm Abbie and this little noise maker is Sarah."

"She looks like her mama. Look at her beautiful red hair. She's a real beauty too. My name is Steven, but everyone calls me Bear."

"Bear?" Abbie said raising one eyebrow until it got lost under the magnificent curling red tendrils resting across her forehead.

"Yep, it sort of stuck since primary school when I began towering above all the other kids. I think someone said something like I was as big as a bear and as mean as one too. The name sort of stuck and now it's been so long that everyone has called me Bear, I guess I don't even think about it."

Abbie's breath caught in her chest when she looked up into Bear's cerulean eyes and the burning desire he had for her looking back caused a sensation below her waist that she hadn't expected. She blurted out, "Sara's not my daughter she's my niece. My nephew Ben is really sick and they've taken him to the hospital for care so my sister asked me to watch her little one while they went through the first two weeks of chemo."

Bear's eyebrows lifted, his mouth dropped open briefly and his eyelids closed. He shook his head in stunned surprise. He muttered, "I'm so sorry. I hope your nephew's going to be well soon. I'll keep him in my prayers."

"Thank you. We all hope for that. I'm really sorry I was so angry this morning, but this little one has some mighty lungs and I simply couldn't listen to them for another hour with so little sleep. I'm so sorry I was rude. I ... well, I sort of snapped."

"No, it's, ah, ... my fault. I used to live in an area that wasn't very populated so I got used to being able to work on my engines, bikes, well, all my stuff, whenever I pleased. I simply didn't think about it. It won't happen again .... Abbie." He said letting the name glide across his lips enjoying the sound of her name.

"Well, after next week, the problems that little Miss Lungs brings to the house will be solved. My sister's coming back to take her home next Friday afternoon and though I'll miss her, I will be so much better rested. Won't I?" she tickled little Sarah's tummy and the baby cooed in reply.

"I see." Bear grinned. "Can I take you to dinner to make up for my horrible breech of the good neighbor code next Friday night or Saturday... whenever I'm open?" Bear asked with a stunning grin leaning into the door frame staring at Abbie with a look that nearly made her gasp.

His towering, heavily muscled chest rippled under his t-shirt and his six-pack clung to his t-shirt in a provocative display of his raw power and ripped physique. Abbie swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly dry and parched as the desert because all moisture had fled south. She hoped to hell that wasn't as obvious as she felt it must be. Her entire face flushed with embarrassment as she eyed his stunning body.

"Ah, ... um, ... I,... ah,"

"Is that code for yes?" Bear quickly asked with a flirtatious wink and a devastating smile. His dark, nearly black hair fell over his eyes slightly hiding the twinkle and heat in his gaze.

"I, um ... shit, what's wrong with my mouth? Um,... I ... ah,... yes." popped out before she'd really thought about it. Her heart began racing and her face had turned a shade of red she hadn't known was possible. She hadn't been on a date for nearly two years. Bear watched the sexy curves of her chest rise and fall and he hoped he'd be seeing those soft round lines of her form much closer and with preferably much less clothes on them.

The next week couldn't have gone fast enough for either of them. Bear decided to get their date set in stone. He rounded the corner of her house and nearly knocked her over as he was suddenly was face to face with the stunning redhead as she plowed into him. His arms instinctively grabbed her as she crashed into his chest. She bounced off and lost her balance but he didn't let her fall.

Bear pulled her in tight then steadied her on her feet. He placed both his arms on either side of her effectively caging against her house between his arms. He cocked up his lips spellbound by her charms. "Hi, have I just broken the bad neighbor code again by knocking you over?" he said with a flirtatious grin not even attempting to move back from caging her between his arms.

Abbie's breathing increased and her skin flushed red again. Her nipples were erect under her t-shirt provocatively catching Bear's eyes as he took her in from top to bottom. Abbie didn't know why this man affected her the way he did. She leaned back against the house remaining locked between the heavily muscled arms surrounding her small frame. "Not yet." She whispered with a throaty voice that dripped with passion as she flashed him a sexy smile and leaned confidently against her home.

"I came to get our date set to go out for dinner." Bear said leaning close to Abbie's ear and breathing in her scent. Lilac and jasmine filled the air making him dizzy with desire.

As if he hadn't grasped every fiber in her being's attention already, she felt her stomach muscles clenching and the sensations down south lit up like the fourth of July fireworks. "Really? Hmm..." she let roll out her mouth in a breathy whisper as she felt the heat of his breath on her ear.

Abbie's chest was rising and falling rapidly as she felt his presence warming her in places she'd forgotten could get warm. Bear knew he was making her fidget and he was enjoying the power he held in that moment. He leaned in to press his cheek into her hair and he inhaled her luscious scent again and stared deep into her eyes and said, "Yeah, really."

Abbie's hand lifted to his chest to block him from pressing in any closer. He was making her legs weak and she wasn't about to let him know how aroused she felt. Bear closed his eyes and focused on her small hand touching his chest. She hadn't moved it, just kept it out so he couldn't get closer. He knew she was aroused and was trying to slow him down, but no woman had ever twisted him up the way she could with a simple look or the touch of her small fingers. He moved his chest so her fingers would glide across his chest toward his nipple then he said in a hungry voice, "Do you like touching my chest ... Abbie?" he exhaled slowly with his lips still close to Abbie's ear.

Abbie's groin clenched, clamping down and she felt moisture lubricating her sex making her hot and breathless between his iron arms. She opened her eyes and they locked in his predatory gaze. Abbie blew out a breath feeling the need to either let him kiss her or get the hell out of there. This flirtation was going way too fast for her. She took a deep breath, let it out then swiftly slipped under his arm and backed away. Her eyes twinkled as she she said, "Friday, seven okay with you?"

Bear grinned and nodded. Jesus she sent him spinning. "Friday at seven Abbie, it's a date."

About four hours later Bear was about to knock on her door again because he wanted to let her know where he planned to take her Friday as the restaurant had a dress code. He stepped up to the screen just as Abbie backed out the door and backed her perfect round ass right into Bear's groin. Bear once again instinctively steadied her by grasping her hips so she didn't fall. He found himself instantly hard as he inhaled the lilac and jasmine scent wafting up from her locks as her bottom ground into his crotch.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry. I didn't see you!" Abbie said twirling around and falling back against the door she'd just locked. When she had bounced off his rock hard body she spun herself around to face him immediately only to find he was once again encroaching on her personal space and not even feigning the least bit of concern about her personal comfort. She was certain he quite relished upsetting her apple cart and making her uncomfortable with his sexual energy.

"No problem Abbie, no problem at all." Bear breathed leaning into her ear in a deep sultry voice that purred through her making her nipples hard in a second.

Bear didn't back up and Abbie was forced to lean on the door as he loomed above her. The strange intoxicating chemistry between them ignited flames below her waist for the second time today. Bear watched the rise and fall of her chest and rapidly noted her nipples pressing through the thin fabric of the white sundress she wore. Jesus this woman was so fucking hot. He didn't think any man had ever wanted a woman as much as he wanted her. He wanted her to know it, to feel it. He knew the way his muscular body intimidated people, but he wanted her to feel aroused not intimidated.

He brushed her hair from her shoulder and placed his huge hands against the door on each side of her waist pressing into her personal space intentionally as he leaned down to her ear. "My God you are so beautiful. I can think of a dozen ways I'd like to be with you and none of them are things I should repeat to your fair ears. Where's little Sarah gone to now? Did she go home already?" Bear buried his face in her hair and leaned down to her neck kissing up her neck in a smooth slow motion as his lips trailed lightly across her skin.

Abbie put her hand on his chest again to slow his roll down. She was panting as she swallowed hard and tried to answer him without sounding like he'd just fucked her. "I...I ah... what?" she said with a breathy gasp.

Bear saw she wasn't pushing him away, just holding him at bay. He continued trying to get Abbie heated up. He wanted her to let him in so he could fuck her across every surface in her home. He'd start with lifting her up with her back against the wall. He'd strip her panties off her and lift that little dress up and thrust in her warmth holding her in place while he pounded her until they both came.

"Abbie, is your niece gone now? If she is, I'd really like to ..." he then let a deep growl out against her ear.

The sexual tension of his proximity and his deep voice made her wet. She couldn't think with him so close. "Um yeah, her mom came to spend time with her for a couple hours." was her breathy reply as she breathed hard as he held his head next to hers. Was he going to kiss her? What was he doing to her? She was a mess.

"Where are you going? Do you have time to invite me to come ... in." He said with a lascivious smile creeping across his face as he licked his lip and exhaled loudly against her ear. His lids were half closed as the heat between them crackled until it was hot enough to boil.

Abbie dropped her key completely speechless when he'd asked if he could come .... in.

Bear scooped up the key and made quick work of opening the door. He clasped Abbie's chin lifting it up and his mouth came down on her pink wet lips. He opened her mouth with his and began exploring with his tongue. He pressed against her walking her back until she hit the wall. He began unbuttoning her sundress swiftly. He spread the top and slid it down her luscious tanned back. His hands lifted to her perfect breasts running his fingers over the lacy material of her bra barring him from sucking those nipples into his waiting mouth.

Abbie was again caged against the wall by his steely arms and his hard body, though if you'd have asked her if she cared, I doubt she'd have uttered anything other than a long moan. She didn't want to seem like some whore though so she said, "Wait, wait, wait ..." she began pushing on Bear's chest now.

"This is ... this is.... we're moving way too fast. I .." she gasped panting hard. "I think you need to go now."

Bear comprehended what she'd said, but he also was reading her body language loud and clear. "I'm not going yet Abbie. I know you like what I'm doing to you." he groaned next to Abbie's ear as he slipped her bra straps slowly down her shoulders and reached around her back to unfasten the clasp. Abbie swallowed hard.

The growl emanating from his chest began as Abbie's bra fell to the floor and he saw the absolute, utter perfection of her breasts. Her soft pink nipples begged to be sucked on as they tipped up toward Bear's mouth.

"Mmmmmm ... dear God Abbie, a man could die from such a beauty as yours." He grasped her by the wrists and lifted her arms pinning them with one of his hands holding them tightly above her head.

Abbie wasn't struggling though she was trembling wildly. She was so turned on she didn't know what to do. She didn't want him to think she did this sort of thing regularly. She'd only had sex once in her life and it had felt nothing like this. She'd never heated up with passion like this before and the feelings were overwhelming her.

Bear lifted up the sundress and slipped his fingers in the elastic top of Abbie's underwear. He slid his fingers down to her warm moist candy. His fingers glided up and down her slit growing slick and wet as he touched her. He pushed a long finger in her moisture and began to press in and out. Abbie gasped and bit her lip as Bear began finger fucking her while his thumb twirled in lazy circles over her clit. Abbie's panties were soaked, the slickness wetting the fabric of her panties until they were saturated in her juices. His fingers were coated with her clear tasty sweets. Bear dropped to his knees before her.

"Steven ... I.... oh God... we, should ... wait. Wait." she called out breathlessly.

He pushed his hand between her legs spreading her around his frame as he knelt between her legs. His huge fingers slowly slid her panties over and down her milky thighs and he waited for her to step out of them. He buried his lips and tongue into her clit and her fingers twisted in his black hair if only to hold herself up. He looked up at her with his handsome chiseled jaw and those blue eyes that looked like the Caribbean ocean and she wanted to drown in them. Abbie came hard as his fingers slid inside her as he licked up and over wetness tasting her and sucking in her clit tonguing her wildly.

Abbie was beyond overwhelmed with desire and lust but this was moving so fast she couldn't catch her breath. Bear tore open a package and slipped on a condom. Abbie's eyes went wide. She again pushed him and said, "Wait, wait wait! I .. I uh...we're going too fast! Stop, please stop!"

Bear kissed up her trembling stomach and said, "What's wrong honey?" It's okay. I've never wanted someone so bad in my life." He kissed her deeply then said, "you okay?"

"No!" Abbie insisted this time. "You have to leave. I'm not ... I'm not .... I'm not ready for this."

12