Thunderstruck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bear stood up and kissed her deep and passionately. He knew he could push this and she'd be okay, but he forced himself to step back when he saw the look of fear on her face. "Okay, honey.. it's okay, we can stop. We can take this at any speed you want." He said assuring her he would go no further.

Steven stood and tucked his hardness back into his jeans with great difficulty. He smiled at her and said. "Okay honey, well wait. You wait as long as you want." He blew out a deep breath then said, "I'll see you Friday." Then he leaned in and kissed her once again leaving her against the wall on her shaking legs.

He slowly backed out the door. She was a heaving chested dripping mess and he had the worst case of blue balls he'd ever dreamed of. He hoped and prayed she wouldn't back out of their date. Thankfully she didn't. Bear planned to take her to Donottti's which was a world famous restaurant still requiring a jacket for men and dresses on ladies. When he'd called to tell her where they were going and she'd about passed out. She had tried to get in there and the waiting list was months long, but somehow he'd been able to get them in on a Friday without a problem! She'd run out to shop for an appropriate dress knowing she had nothing that fancy and she wanted to get him as excited as he got her. He made her feel insane and she planned to return the favor. She still couldn't believe what they had done. She really hoped he didn't think she was that easy normally. She had never let anyone do something like that so fast or really ever. It was crazy how he made her feel and how excited he got her. Dear God she had to keep this somehow better controlled.

When Abbie opened the door Friday night Bear's image practically made her drool. She couldn't believe how different he looked with a suit and tie. His large frame filled the door and he let out a low whistle of appreciation for Abbie's appearance. She wore a low cut green dress that matched her smoky eyes. Her dress wrapped behind her neck leaving her entire back open all the way down to her waist. Her tanned complexion was faultless and she was a knock-out filling out every curve so completely that the dress looked like it had been painted on her. Her hair was pulled up and a few long ringlets dropped along the sides of her face making her look exotic and if possible, even more enticing than ever before. He noted her nipples pressing out the fabric and it was intoxicating. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra. It left him practically unable to walk as he took her in with his eyes and he imagined bringing her home and ravaging her. He had to stop that train of thought as he couldn't think straight and didn't want to spend the entire evening with a raging hard-on.

"My God Abbie, you are breathtakingly beautiful." He said with an ear to ear smile.

"I've always wanted to go to this restaurant but I couldn't get a reservation for months. How did you manage this? They have a huge waiting list so what are you, some sort of mega millionaire come to live among the lower class for a bit? How did you accomplish this?" she grinned at him practically sending the poor man to his knees.

Bear shook his head trying to speak without sounding as enraptured with her as he felt. "No love, I simply have a good connection. Their world class cook is my little brother. I pulled the older brother card out and bingo we have one of their best tables. My brother's been trying to get me into a monkey suit for a year so I'd come in, but I really didn't want to go alone so I've never taken him up on the offer until now."

Abbie flashed him another smile, grabbed her clutch and they were out the door. Suddenly she panicked about what he was going to take them to the restaurant in as she'd only seen him driving his Harley and she certainly didn't want to hike this dress up and climb on that. She turned to lock the door and when she turned around she about dropped her eye teeth out. He had rented a limo. The driver held the door open wide for them. She shot him another stunning smile before they climbed into the expansive space. Abbie buckled herself in out of habit, a fact that made Bear grin. He had bought her a white rose wrist corsage and he slipped it on her. He offered her some wine or champagne. She wanted the wine so he poured them a Pina Noir and handed her a glass and raised it up in a toast.

"To the woman I know will be the most beautiful woman in that restaurant tonight." He toasted.

"You're being a bit presumptuous with that claim aren't you?"

"Absolutely not." He assured. "I know without a doubt you will have all eyes on you and I will be the most envied man in the place."

Abbie felt a blush burning her cheeks. He seemed like someone out of a fairy tale, but she loved his attentions. When they got to the restaurant they made their way to their table. The waiter seated them and brought them water then swiftly took their drink orders. He informed them the chef would be out to see them momentarily. Bear's brother was bigger than he was standing at six foot six inches to Bear's six foot five. Their broad chests were similar as were their handsome faces and chiseled jaw lines.

"You're a lucky bastard. Wow." were his first words upon seeing his brother's date.

Bear nodded and said, "I already knew that." Then he turned to Abbie and introduced her to his brother.

Abbie shook his hand but Markus took her hand to his lips and kissed it. "If he dumps you, which I'm praying he will, I've been told I'm a great cook. He can't pour a glass of milk without it going sour." He said with a playful wink.

Abbie bit her lip and her grin widened at the flattery. "I had to take him up on the date or he'd wake me at all hours working on bikes." she teased back.

The meal was divine as was Bear's company. He was charming and attentive to her every need. She asked him if he minded her calling him Steven instead of Bear. He shook his head and told her she could call him anything she wanted as long as she stayed. The two had a heated chemistry when they were together; laughing, talking and their underlying sexual tension could be felt across the room. Steven didn't take his eyes off of her once. He even offered to walk her to the restroom when she needed to go. She declined that offer, but when she was walking back to the table she stared at him nearly wanting to run to get back to him. Steven was mesmerized by her every move. She was sexy, provocative and she aroused his interest not only with her beauty but also her wit and intelligence intrigued him. He found out she was an author having written six novels and five were best sellers. If it hadn't been such a brief time he'd have sworn he was in love with her already. He knew he felt a strong sexual pull toward her. He was drawn to her with a desire he'd never felt towards any woman in his entire life. He didn't understand what it was but he knew he didn't want to ever let her go.

Steven had actually enjoyed the fact that she'd thrown him out the other day though he'd have fucked her every which way he could have if she'd have let him. He hoped she didn't lock him out tonight, but it was certainly looking like he was getting an invite in to kiss her at the end of the night. He planned to push that as far as she'd let him go.

When the limo took them home Steven walked her to the door. He leaned into her neck and placed his lips next to her ear as he whispered, "I couldn't have imagined I'd ever want you more than I did the other day, but I was so wrong." He leaned in and kissed her neck trailing kisses up her chin and then pressed his lips into hers heavy with desire. "I'd like to hold you down and make you tremble until you beg me to take you. You make me so insane I can hardly keep my hands off of you. I desperately want you to let me pleasure you. Can I come in ... please Abbie?"

Abbie's jaw dropped. She swallowed hard at the frank upfront language he used and then the image of him holding her hands above her head as he had the other day crossed her mind. She remembered him trapping her in his arms and the wetness that had created in her body. Her hands trembled and she dropped her keys again. Steven bent and picked them up.

"Please say yes." He pleaded.

Abbie nodded her head. Steven thrust the key into the door and opened it letting her walk ahead of him into her home. He followed like a she was a dog in heat and he was there to satisfy her carnal desires. She turned and looked at him wide eyed. Her chest was heaving rapidly and her face was flush with hunger tempting her to move faster than she was ready for. Steven took two paces and grabbed her face pulling her to him in a deep kiss. He pulled at the pins holding her hair up and tugged the red curls down about her shoulders and falling down her back.

"Christ!" he moaned looking at her with longing.

His hands lowered from her head and undid the buttons at the nape of her neck until the top of the dress fell to her waist. Upon the site of her hard pink nipples he growled pulling her into his pelvis. He slowly walked her back into the wall. He grasped both of her wrists and pulled them above her head and held them with one of his large hands as his other hand explored her curves. She trembled with anticipation as his hand freely roamed her body. "Keep your hands up." Steven growled at her.

He swiftly let go of her hands and tugged the rest of the dress down over her hips letting it fall to the floor. He stepped between her long milky thighs. He slipped his large fingers in the waistband of her panties and slipped them slowly down her thighs too. He held her waist so she could step out of them and not fall in her heels. He dropped down on one knee and Steven's mouth dove forward into the warm moist space between her thighs, the place he longed to fill with his cum. He buried his tongue deep inside her and she trembled clamping down on his head with her thighs. Within no time at all she came hard with his ministrations nearly collapsing on top of him. Her hands twisted in his hair as she moaned until she screamed.

"Oh, stop, please stop!" she begged him.

Steven looked up puzzled by the request. Her eyes filled with tears. She was overcome with sensation and knew she was acting terribly. What must he think of her. She was no slut. She had let him get her off for the second time and they barely knew each other yet the feelings she felt for him were overwhelming.

"What's wrong love? Did I hurt you? Why did you stop me?"

"I don't sleep around." She said doubting he'd believe a word she said as he had her backed into a wall and had made her cum again. She was mortified at her actions with him. She wasn't herself whenever she was near him. All she could think of was him taking her and fucking her senseless and she couldn't stop her mind from letting him push her body where it desperately wanted to go.

Steven stood and towered over her. He pulled her close and tight against him. He kissed her again, but slowly and gently before he said, "I have never felt anything like the passion I feel when I'm near you. My whole body lights up and I know yours does too. I'm not a womanizer and I haven't dated anyone for three years. I didn't even care. It wasn't that I didn't want a relationship, but the last one I had nearly gutted me. I was going to be married and my girl, she cheated on me with my best friend. I didn't ever want that kind of relationship again. I didn't think I would ever want anyone again, then I turned around and saw you. You were this amazingly stunning pissed off redheaded tiny ball of fire dressing me down like I was a three year old. I got hard just looking at you and I've wanted you every second of every day since that moment. I believe you want me too. I don't think you're anything other than the woman I will always want in my life. The thought of anyone near you or even thinking one lascivious thought about you makes me certain I'd fucking want to kill any bastard that came near you.

I know I've got no right to think that way about you, but I want you. I have wanted you since the moment I saw you. I'm damn near certain you want me the same way but you're afraid. You think I'll think less of you, but I won't, I couldn't. Do you want me?" he asked hoping to God she'd say yes.

Abbie simply nodded. He didn't wait for her to repeat it. He tore open a condom packet and rolled it on. Hefting her weight like it was nothing; he held her up and lowered her onto his massive cock's width as she panted wildly as he lowered her on him.

Abbie gasped as he entered her, burying himself until he'd impaled her on his rod. He paused burying his face in her neck giving her a minute to adjust to his size. She was so tight and wet. He then slowly began thrusting into her warm walls. He loved the sounds she made as he bent to suck her nipples while holding her ass with one arm and pressing his other arm into the wall so he didn't crush her tiny figure with his much larger body. He increased the speed of his pumping as Abbie stretched around him taking his size with moans and loud panting breaths.

"Are you alright?" Bear asked her.

"Yes ... Yes." Abbie whispered inhaling a deep breath only to exhale it in three moaning purring noises deep in her throat. "Ohh! ....... Oh! ,,,,,,,,,,,, Ooooohhhhhhh gaaaaaaaawd!"

Bear pulled Abbie to his chest never stopping his thrusts. He wrapped one arm around her back and the other under her round ass as he carried her to her bed. He lowered them down so his pelvis spread her wide. His driving force became frantic, in, out, in, out, side to side, back, forth, up, down, pumping wildly now. His balls clapped lightly against her ass .... his ass muscles flexed like a jackhammer crashing against her clit. The raw guttural groans ramped up until he saw her arch her head back. Her eyes rolled up and back then closed as she screamed out "Yes. Yes. Yes!" She orgasmed hard shattering into a thousand pieces clamping down hard milking his cock deep inside as her wetness drenched him making everything slick and hot around him.

Her fingernails bit into his back as she scratched down the long length of his back. Her body shook, clenching down over and over on his cock. The warm drenching wetness felt so hot on his length like a deep heat was gripping him pulling his cum from him with a vengeance. His balls lifted as he pounded against her clit sending her crashing through orgasm after orgasm. She was so tight and hot that each clenching grip deep inside her milked him like nothing he'd never felt before. He lost all control as his body responded shooting his hot, white, thick ropes of cum deep inside her. It blasted out of him in waves that felt like electric currents spastically propelling him through the best orgasm ever. His body ached as he shot his load in her. He felt his orgasm tingling through his nipples, teeth, toes, palms, it tingled his body from head to toe in the most full bodied orgasm he'd never imagined was even possible. He never wanted this sensation to end.

He continued to rock back and forth inside her body until he couldn't hold his own weight anymore and he collapsed against her neck finally slipping from her completely spent. "Oh my sweet girl Abbie, you are so beautiful. Thank you. Thank you." he said kissing her passionately and reverently.

"I know this is too early, but ... I fell in love with you the moment I saw your face. I can't imagine you in anyone else's arms. As a matter of fact, that thought alone makes me feel territorial like I'd take any man's head off for thinking of touching you. I don't want to scare you off. You're the most amazingly stunning woman I've ever seen. Sex with you was a religion I want to join. I hope to hell I'm not scaring the fuck out of you, but I know how I feel. I've never felt like this in my life, not even when I was going to get married." Steven stared at her waiting for her response.

Abbie's smile lit up the room and she tucked her red hair under his chin and she cried. She curled into his huge chest wrapping her arms around his neck. She said, "I love the way I feel in your arms."

He pulled her close and they laid there wrapped in each other's arms. They fit perfectly together. Abbie didn't know where Steven wanted this to go from here, but she had hoped all her life to feel this way. She closed her eyes in a silent prayer.

Bear knew that moment this woman would fill every desire he'd had his entire life. He pulled her tight daring to dream for the first time in years as he held her warmth against him knowing he never wanted to let her go. He whispered, "I love you Abbie."

He looked deep into her green eyes as they filled with tears. Her long red hair brushed across her back and she kissed him with passion. She looked up at him and she whispered, "You're everything I've dreamed of. You're loving and kind. You're beautiful and passionate and you rock my world making love to me. I love you too Steven."

He smiled at her imagining her walking down the aisle, carrying their child, suckling a baby at her sweet breasts. He knew he'd never let her go. Those words that had slipped from her lips had surprised him and he burst out in laughter then kissed her forehead. The words made him the richest man in the world. Then she said, "Make love to me again Steven."

"I'm so glad you're a bossy little mite. You won't have to ask me that twice." He pulled her tight grasping her by the wrists and pulling them above her head as she moaned loudly into his mouth. The sound went straight into his groin and he told her, "spread your legs Abbie, I'm going to fuck you so hard."

Abbie groaned as he spread her wide.

12