Thunderstruck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers

"Well, Mom, as long as I am around I don't think you'll need to worry about orgasms anymore," I said as I felt her pussy begin to contract around my invading finger. She gasped in surprise as her muscles tensed in another orgasm.

"Ohm, God!" Mom moaned softly as I withdrew my finger from her glistening slit. "I've never had two orgasms in a row before." She panted in surprise as she looked up at me from her chair. "How can I thank you, Sean?" She asked as she glanced meaningfully at the bulge in the front of my pants.

"What was your dream about last night?" I asked suddenly, seeming to change the subject on Mom. "The one that seemed to upset you so much this morning?" I pressed as I started replaying the events of last night in her head.

Mom blushed as the scene of her sucking my cock flashed through her mind. For a few seconds I thought that she wasn't about to answer me but finally she looked up at me and softly answered. "I dreamed I snuck into your bedroom and sucked your cock while you were sleeping. For some reason I was terribly embarrassed about it this morning. But now it seems kind of silly." Mom said as she glanced once again at the tent my erect cock was making in my pants.

"Would you like to suck my cock?" I asked her as my hands went to my fly and quickly undid my pants, exposing my hard cock to her lustful gaze.

"Yes, Sean, I would." Mom moaned softly as she leaned forward in the chair, her fingers reaching out slowly to gently caress my massive erection. "I'd like that very much." She almost whispered as she bent forward, her tongue stretching out to lick at the bulbous head of my cock. With a moan Mom devoured my cock, taking my full length into her mouth and sucking on it vigorously. She licked and sucked at my hard swollen cock intently, her fingers reaching down to gently caress my cum filled testicles. It only took a few minutes of her energetic sucking for me to feel my climax approaching. With a loud groan I placed my hand on the back of her head as I thrust my cock deep into her mouth as I came. Mom moaned around my bucking cock as she began to hurriedly swallow the thick ribbons of cum that I was shooting down her throat. As she drank the last of my cum Mom opened her mouth and let my deflating cock slip from between her lips. She seemed about to say something when the slamming of the front door interrupted her.

"I'm home," Becca called out, her footsteps sounding in the hallway. I glanced quickly at Mom as my younger sister approached the living room; she was hurriedly trying to hide any traces of what we had been doing. I followed suit quickly stuffing my now soft cock back into my pants. I had just enough time to make it back to my chair before Becca entered the room. "Hi Mom, Hi Sean," My sister said as she walked into the room, looking at both me and Mom curiously. She seemed about to say something about Mom's rather bedraggled look but finally just shrugged it off. "Practice got out early." She stated, "I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower, I'm all sweaty." As she headed for the door, she looked over her shoulder at me. "Oh, come upstairs, I've got something I want to show you." She said as she disappeared around the corner.

GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers
12