Thunderstruck Ch. 04

Story Info
Sean continues experimenting on his family.
4.7k words
4.62
189.8k
47

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers

I sat there for a few seconds, amazed that what I had assumed was going to be an afternoon of sex had turned out to be a one time thing before I gathered my clothes together and dejectedly got dressed. As I walked down the hall to my own bedroom I heard the vacuum cleaner running downstairs. Mom seemed to be intent on catching up on her housework so I lay down on my bed and tried reading. I had read about one chapter when the images of Mom's dream wouldn't leave my head, I kept thinking about them, wondering about the two women embracing. Curious I reached out with my mind and implanted the image back into Mom's thoughts, replaying it over and over again for about ten minutes before I headed downstairs. The vacuum cleaner was silent and as I walked into the living room I saw Mom staring off into space as she stood in front of the large picture window. "What's up, Mom?" I asked as I sat down on the sofa.

"What? Oh, I was just thinking about Aunt Georgia," Mom answered distractedly not even turning around to look at me. "Aunt" Georgia was my mother's oldest friend, she wasn't really an aunt but we all called her that. She had been Mom's college roommate and when they had graduated they had kept in close touch. She visited us every year and she must have been the woman in the image that kept flashing through Mom's mind. Curious to see if it would work, I drew upon all the memories I had of Aunt Georgia and started implanting them into Mom's thoughts. I was quickly rewarded as I saw more images flash through my mother's mind, images that laid my questions about her and "Aunt" Georgia's relationship to rest. The memories that Mom was thinking about seemed to feature the two of them together, and in enough different situations to tell me that they had been lovers at one time.

"Kristina, have you ever been with another woman?" I asked suddenly, even as I was constantly replaying the images of her and Georgia together in her mind.

"Sean! I can't believe you asked me that!!" Mom said turning on me, her eyes flashing her anger even as she blushed deeply at my question. Luckily I was already in her mind and working towards lessening her anger even as she turned towards me, pushing her outrage aside and trying to increase her urge to be honest with me. I watched a series of emotions play across her face before she calmed down. "Sorry, dear, I didn't mean to snap at you like that." She apologized suddenly. "You just caught me by surprise, is all." She said flashing me a quick smile.

"Its okay, Mom," I reassured her, glad that my powers had lessened the flash of her anger before she really got mad at me. "Well, have you?" I asked again, "been with another woman I mean?"

"I don't know why you want to know," Mom said as she sat down on the couch beside me, "but yes, I have. Back in college Georgia and I were lovers for a time." She confessed in a rush, almost glad to have finally admitted it.

"How'd it happen?" I asked, trying to keep her talking. "I mean neither you nor Aunt Georgia are lesbians are you?"

"No, Sean," Mom said with a small laugh, "We're not lesbians. I'm not even sure you'd call us bisexual since we've only ever been with each other. It all started innocently enough. When we were sophomores, Georgy was dating a guy who wanted to have a threesome but she didn't want to share him with anyone else. Finally he convinced her to bring another girl to their bed. She asked me. At first I wasn't sure about it but I finally agreed. I was very nervous that night and I had a couple of drinks to relax me before I met them at his apartment. Come to find out, he wanted to watch the two of us together first before he got into the act. Neither of us had ever done anything like that before but we soon found ourselves making out on the couch as he watched. As it worked out me and Georgy got so wrapped up in each other that we spent most of the night together, and excluded him completely." Mom reminisced, a small lingering smile on her face. "That night started it all, for the next two years we were occasional lovers. Then I met your father during my senior year and that kind of ended it, although I still do think about her sometimes." Mom said wistfully, "Georgia was a very good lover. You're the first person I've ever told about this, Sean," She said with a small laugh, turning to face me. "I hope I haven't bored you or disgusted you by telling this."

"Not at all, Mom," I said, quickly readjusting my suddenly hard cock. The story Mom had just told me coupled with the erotic images floating through her memory had been enough to arouse me. Mom glanced at the noticeable bulge in my pants with a soft laugh, "I guess you're not turned off by the idea of me with another woman. We have a little time before your sister or father are going to be home. Would you like me to take care of that for you?" Mom asked, licking her lips seductively.

"God, yes," I agreed eagerly, watching in amazement as my mother bent down, her fingers quickly unzipping the fly of my pants to free my aching cock. Her hands slid up and down the length of my erection, her fingers tracing the thick veins with a feather light touch. An involuntary moan escaped my lips at her teasing caress, causing Mom to look up at me with a naughty smile. "Do you like this, Sean?" She asked me, her fingers continuing to lightly tickle my erect cock. "Yes, Kristina, very much." I moaned in response.

"Then you're going to love this," She promised as she opened her lips and took me into her mouth.

"Holy Fuck!" I gasped in shock as my mother proceeded to give me the best blow job of my life. I didn't know how she did it but it felt as if she had three tongues that were licking my cock at the same time as my cock slid into her throat. It took only a few brief minutes for me to reach my climax under her expert cock sucking. Mom drank my cum nonchalantly, her tongue toying with the head of my cock even as it spewed in her mouth.

"Well, Sean, what did you think?" She asked me as she let my deflating cock slip from her lips. As I watched she licked her lips to ensure that no cum had escaped her before she stood up.

"Jesus, Mom, that was the best fucking blow job I've ever had," I gasped in amazement as I stuffed my cock back into my pants. "Where did you learn to do that?" I asked, stunned at her prowess at fellatio.

"That's a story for another day," Mom said with a pleased smile. "Now I'd better go upstairs and put some panties on. I'm not sure how your father would react to coming home and finding me dressed like this." She said as she headed out of the room.

The rest of the day passed rather uneventfully. My father came home from work an hour or so later and Becca returned shortly after that. Dad was a bit taken back at Becca's skimpy clothes but didn't say anything. I caught him staring at her covertly a couple of times, a very lustful expression on his face. I tried to reach into his mind a couple of times but didn't get anywhere. It seemed that I could only effect someone if their mental state was slightly lessened. I had been able to work on Becca that first night due to her fear and Mom because she had been drunk.

That evening Dad poured himself his usual evening gin and tonic before sitting down to watch the evening news. As he came to the bottom of his drink I noticed that I could just barely get glimpses of his thoughts. I wondered briefly whether I should try to alter his thoughts now or just wait until later.

"Hey, Dad, want another?" I asked gesturing towards his near empty glass. He looked at me in shock for a few seconds then nodded his head.

"That'd be great, Sean," He said handing me his glass. "Do you want one for yourself?" He asked as I headed for the liquor cabinet.

"Yeah, I think I will have one," I said as I mixed him a rather stiff drink, pouring a much weaker one for myself. I didn't want the alcohol interfering with my powers at all. "Here you go," I said handing him his glass back and sitting down on the couch to watch television with him.

"Thanks," he said as he took a sip of his drink, his attention almost completely riveted on the TV. I sat there sipping my drink and waiting until the alcohol took hold on his mind. By the time he had emptied half of his glass, I noticed I was beginning to be able to pick up his thoughts. Most of the images that were flickering through his mind were of his day at work although I did notice a few images of Becca mixed in among them.

I quickly started editing his thoughts, pushing the events of the day from his mind until the image of Becca almost constantly filled his mind. The emotions that accompanied his memories of his daughter were a mixture of shock at her outfit, pride at how she had grown, and shame at the lustful thoughts her toned body caused him. With ease I started adjusting his emotions while making sure that the images of Becca stayed in his mind. As he stared thoughtfully at the television set I pushed the shock at my sister's blatant exhibitionism aside while increasing his pride in her. His guilt over his lust for her I left in place for the time being.

When I was sure that my adjustments were firmly in place and he didn't suspect anything I started slowly inserting images of Mom into his mind. I started off with memories of my mother dressed as she usually was, rather conservative and slowly progressed to more provocative outfits until I was projecting thoughts of her as she had been dressed today. His mind started recalling memories associated with the images of Mom I was implanting in his mind. The memories started out mundanely enough but as the images grew racier so did his memories, images of the two of them fucking in just about every possible position and situation flashing through his mind. Then suddenly the images changed, the memories were still of couples having sex but the woman involved was no longer my mother.

My mother had worn her dark hair in a short haircut since I had been a small child but the woman in the memories flashing through Dad's mind had long curly blonde hair. Startled I focused in on these memories, trying to bring them to the forefront of my father's mind. As the images of him with this mysterious blonde became clearer in my father's mind, I suddenly realized that I recognized who she was. It was Debra, one of my father's co-workers! I was stunned to find out that my father was having an affair and quickly withdrew my mind from his as I pondered what I should do now.

"Have a goodnight, Dad." I told my father as I stood up, draining my drink in one quick swallow as I headed upstairs. So Dad was cheating on Mom, it explained his lack of attention to her recently. I thought to myself as I climbed the stairs, but what should I do about it, if anything? I was distracted from my thoughts the next minute as Becca opened her bedroom door and motioned me over.

"Sean, are Mom and Dad in bed yet?" My younger sister asked as she glanced down the hallway towards our parent's bedroom.

"No, not yet," I said, motioning over my shoulder towards the stairs. "Dad's still watching the news but I think Mom's gone to bed already. Why?"

"Well, I was thinking, that maybe, if you wanted to, after they go to bed we could kind of," Becca said, blushing slightly as she looked at me from behind the partially open door. "That we could kind of continue... what we were doing last night..."

"Really?" I asked in mock astonishment, my mind forming the images of the two of us having sex and projecting them towards Becca. "Are you sure that's what you want to do?" I asked, pretending I had some sort of objection to it.

"Well," Becca said, her tongue darting out to lick her lips as her eyes ran over my body, "maybe there's a couple of other things we could do." She suggested, stepping out from behind the door to reveal her slender young body in nothing more than a pair of very skimpy panties. "Can you come up with anything you'd like to do, Sean?" She teased me as she swung the door shut, cutting off my view.

I smiled as I continued down to my own bedroom, closing the door before I lay back on the bed. Resting my head on my arms, I stared at the ceiling, my mind reaching out to each member of my family. My father was still in the living room, his third gin and tonic in his hand as he stared numbly at the television screen, his mind filled with images of Debra in various positions and always dressed in skimpy little outfits. I couldn't understand why Dad would cheat on Mom; she was still an attractive woman, passionate, loving, a good wife. It'd kill Mom if she found out about it, I thought as I tried to turn my father's thoughts away from his co-worker and back towards Mom. I could only insert brief glimpses of Mom before his thoughts drifted back to Debra, his mind refusing to let me replace his mistress. The waves of emotions rolling through his mind began to make sense to me as I tried to adjust his thoughts. Guilt, almost strong enough to make me nauseous accompanied the images of Mom while Debra's face brought waves of contentment to my father's mind. It seemed he was truly in love with his co-worker and I wasn't going to be able to change his thoughts about her or redirect his feelings towards Mom. Feeling frustrated I nudged his thoughts towards going to sleep before turning my mind towards my mother.

Mom seemed to already be asleep, my mind picking up the hazy images of her dreams but not being able to pick out anything really coherent. Just to see what would happen, I quickly formed up the mental image of Debra that I had seen in Dad's mind and slowly inserted it into my mother's sleeping mind. The wave of jealousy that suddenly washed through Mom's mind almost made me dizzy, feeling her dislike and just a hint of suspicion towards my father's attractive co-worker. 'Seems Mom suspects Dad,' I thought to myself as I tried to adjust Mom's feelings, trying to decrease her jealousy and make her accept the inevitability of Dad's affair. It was a lot harder trying to hold onto the images in her sleeping mind, the dream seemed to want to change, the emotions and images changing to rapidly for me to concentrate on them. After about five minutes of futile effort, I gave a sigh of defeat and slowly withdrew my mind from hers. It seemed there was more I had to learn about my strange powers, I thought with a wry grin, although I had progressed a lot in the two days since my first discovery.

Turning my mind towards Becca, I was startled at the ease in which I began to pick up her thoughts. It seemed the more I worked with one person the more attuned I became to them; the easier it was for me to enter their mind. Since accidentally influencing my younger sister two nights ago I could now almost instantly enter her mind. As I lay back on my bed I slowly looked through the thoughts of my younger sister, smiling at how many of them focused on me. The idea of the two of us making love had definitely found fertile ground in Becca's mind, several images repeating over and over of the all different positions she could think of. Smiling to myself I picked out the image that most appealed to me and slowly pushed it to the forefront of her mind, repeating it over and over again until I felt the lust beginning to build up in Becca's mind. I slowly withdrew from her mind, leaving her with the arousing image of the two us fucking playing in a constant loop in her mind.

"That ought to get her excited," I chuckled to myself as I climbed off the bed and moved to my door, listening carefully to see if my father was still awake. No noise seemed to be coming from downstairs as I silently crept down the hallway, peering down to make sure all the lights were off before I knocked softly on Becca's bedroom door. "It's me," I announced after a few seconds silence, my hand turning the knob slowly.

"Finally!" Becca exclaimed as she eagerly pulled me into her room, letting the door swing shut behind me. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming tonight," She told me as her slender arms wrapped themselves around my neck as she pressed her shapely body tight against me.

"Well, I had to wait until the parent's were asleep," I explained with a soft chuckle as my hands slid around her narrow waist, caressing the soft skin as she pressed her shapely young breasts against my chest. "We don't want to get caught, Becca."

"No, we don't." My younger sister agreed, "But I've been waiting for this all day, Sean." Her hands moving down over my shoulders to caress my chest through my tee-shirt, moving slowly lower towards my waist.

"All day?" I asked, my hands caressing the incredibly soft skin of her back, my fingers running up her spine as I leaned my head closer to hers until our lips just barely touched.

"Well, actually only after gymnastics this morning." Becca confessed, kissing me gently as her hands run over the front of my jeans, feeling the hardness of my cock. "I was planning on just fooling around with you, like we did last night, but then the idea of... of fucking you turned me on so much. I've been wet all night thinking about it," my younger sister told me in a soft whisper as her mouth covered mine in a passionate kiss. Her fingers traced across the bulge in my jeans as her tongue darted into my mouth, wrestling with mine, moaning softly as my hands slid down to grip the soft flesh of her ass through her skimpy panties.

"Becca," I gasp when we finally part, looking at each other breathlessly, "Are you... on birth control?" I ask, my fingers massaging her shapely ass as she leaned against me.

"Yes, Sean," My sister told me, blushing slightly, "I've been on the pill since I started dating Patrick."

"So you're not a virgin?" I ask, finding myself somewhat jealous of Patrick for having been with Becca before me. Patrick had been one of my friends back in high school and while I had moved away to college he'd stayed around our hometown and worked odd jobs. Becca had dated him briefly last year before Patrick had joined the Army and was shipped overseas.

"No, I'm not," Becca replied with a smile. "I lost my virginity to Patrick on Prom night last year," She told me candidly, "although he wasn't very good."

"Well, let's hope I'm a little better," I whispered softly into her ear as my fingers curled into the waist of her panties, slowly drawing them down over her round ass.

"You've already got him beat in certain areas," Becca replied, her hand squeezing my erection significantly. "But you're seriously overdressed," She joked as her panties slid down her slender legs, leaving her completely naked as she pulled out of my embrace, letting me gaze at her nude body in all it's glory for a few seconds before she perched on the edge of the bed, looking up at me expectantly. "I stripped for you," she stated with a sly smile, leaning back across the mattress, her firm young breasts jutting out at me invitingly, "it's only fair you do the same."

"Okay," I laughed as I began to try and move seductively to some unheard song, fighting to find some rhythm to my movements as my hands slowly pulled my tee-shirt up and off over my head. Becca laughed at my attempt at dancing but the way her eyes ran over my body as I stripped out of my clothes was anything but humorous, her teeth biting her lower lips as I finally pushed my jeans down to stand there in front of her in only my boxers. "Well?" I asked as I finished my somewhat impromptu striptease.

"Very nice," Becca breathed although I had the distinct feeling she wasn't talking about my dancing as her eyes were fixed on the tented front of my underwear as she climbed off the bed, coming to kneel in front of me. "Very nice indeed," She repeated softly as her hands gripped my boxers, slowly drawing them down to expose my hard cock. As soon as my underwear cleared my cock, my younger sister leaned forward, her eager mouth engulfing me.

GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers
12