Thunderstruck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That lying Bitch! I will never believe her ever again!" Sara said then finish her beer and began picking up the leftovers and the four empty bottles and took them into the kitchen and then came back out and sat down again but this time there was something different about her and as she stretched I saw that she had loosened her halter top and a good portion of each breast was showing. She drank from her bottle of beer and ignored my roaming eyes as she lifted one leg up on the arm of the wicker chair she was sitting in and it was hard for me to look at her without my eyes going to either the open V of her blouse or the open v of her thighs.

We were just finishing our last bottle of beer and Sara was a little bit relaxed from her beers as she said "it's getting late and if you still want to go to the Pearl I need to go home a change and get ready."

I looked at her and then couldn't help myself as my eye traveled over her again and my breath sucked in as I noticed that Sara's neatly trimmed pussy was in plain sight. I stared at it for a moment and then Sara moved and got up and moved over to me and kissed my neck and ear and then whispered "God I was beginning to think that you were blind. I'll be ready at 8, Bye."

Jerry called and said that he and Larry would meet us at the Pearl and they were bringing Amy and Katie that they had met last night. I thought since Jake and Melinda weren't going and Larry and Jerry were meeting us there I'd drive the truck and save some money then called Jerry back and asked him if he'd be able to switch out the disks at the condo and then called the limo driver and cancelled the limo.

At ten to eight that night I was over at Sara's house and let myself in through the kitchen door. As I walked in I yelled "I'm here!"

Sara yelled back from her bedroom "I'm almost done, make yourself a drink and make me a gin and tonic with a little lime." I walked over to the wet bar in the living and poured myself some scotch and made Sara's drink.

Sara walked out of her bedroom and stopped at the entrance to the living room and waited. She had on a long sleeve mid-thigh knitted wool and synthetic fiber dress with scowl collar. The dress fit her just snug enough across her full 36 breasts that it was very suggestive and it hugged her hips and since she was facing me I imagined that it fit snuggly across her cute ass.

"Well?" she asked as she walked into the room and I handed her, her drink. As I smelled her erotic perfume and took her dress in she said softly "I'll change it if you want me to."

"God Sara wait a minute" I said then added "You look great! Very sexy and I'm impressed that you did it for me and I love your new perfume!"

Sara's face lit up in a brilliant smile as she twirled around and she said it's not a dress it's an old sweater I've had for years but it looks good enough to be a dress don't you think?"

"Mmmmmm, almost as the lovely beauty inside it" I said as she blushed scarlet and sipped her drink to cover her embarrassment and delight then added "we got a little time; Jerry and Larry are meeting us there with the two girls that they met last night Amy and Katie."

"Did they get lucky?" Sara asked me watching my eyes for my reaction as she grinned a playful grin and I said "I don't know, didn't ask."

Then she moved towards me and didn't stop until she was pressing her flat belly and firm boobs into me as she said "my perfume tonight is something that I've had for years, Fred never liked it but I did and wanted to change my perfume for you tonight" then snuggled her lips up on the side of my neck and kissed me as she sighed "by the way this perfume makes me very horny" and laughed at my surprised expression.

We left after drinking our drinks, Sara did the same thing she did the previous night as she got in my truck except it was slower and more practiced and much more revealing, as she got up on the edge of her seat she spread her thighs and smiled at me as her sweater hem slid up her thighs and I was treated to a clear view of her pantyless pussy in all it glory before she turned and adjusted her sweater dress as best she could as I shut her door and walked around my truck.

As I got in she looked at me mischievously and said "every little thing OK?" and laughed hysterically for a minute as I watched her firm tits jiggling under her sweater dress as the hem of her sweater dress inched up her thighs and it only made Mr. Dick that much more prominent.

She tugged at her hem and said as we headed for the freeway "Lord, I'm going to have to be very careful tonight or else I'm going to be showing everything I own."

And I replied "I certainly hope that you're not too careful." Sara gave me a questioning look and then said "Jack, I'm very attracted to you . . . and I've seen what my sister has done to you and what's she doing to you. Let's get you through this . . . and when it's over we'll see what happen" as she smiled happily then added "I'm not saying I'm not enjoying myself immensely . . . because I am. I've never had so much fun. You're a great man, God how I wish I had met you before Fred!" then paused for a moment and said "I'm yours Jack anytime, any place but I want you to love me for who I am and not catch you on the rebound, you understand?"

"Yes! And I agree with you" then added "but it's going to be hard!" I said seriously.

"Good" she said with a teasing grin and asked "was that a pun, big boy?" then giggled and then asked "where are we going; don't we have to pick up Jake and Melinda?"

"No, there not coming tonight and since Jerry and Larry and their dates are meeting us at the Pearl I decided to drive" I said.

We arrived at the Pearl at about 9:30 and were let in by the same bouncer. The hostess recognized us and said "Mr. Parsley your other two guests and their companions are at the same table, please follow me." As we were walking towards the table I saw Kenny and Tommy and told the hostess that we could find our way and as she left took Sara's elbow and walked her over to where Kenny and Tommy were standing at the end of the bar.

"Good evening Jack, Sara" Kenny said as I shook his extended hand and then Tommy's as Kenny added "you're back for more tonight" smiling. I laughed and looked around before I said "if you only knew, Kenny. Did you get a chance to look at the video that you took last night?" Kenny looked at me a little closer and said "Jack what are you and Sara drinking tonight?"

I said I'm having the same as last night, Corona and I believe Sara is having gin and tonics with a twist of lime" and looked at her and she nodded her head. Kenny looked at Tommy and said "Tommy would you get the drinks and bring them into the office I want to speak with Jack for a minute or two in the office and looked at me and asked "do you mind".

More Damning Facts Against Peggy

I took Sara's elbow and we followed Kenny as he walked behind the bar to a door and opened it and we followed him in. The office was functional with a large deck and two couches against the walls as well as three comfortable chairs in front of the desk. He extended his hand towards the chairs and I grinned as I saw Sara glance at me concerned and knew it was about the shortness of her sweater dress. She did manage to sit and immediately crossed her legs giving me more of her thigh and hip to look at but she was shielded by the desk as far as Kenny was concerned.

Kenny sat down in the chair behind the desk and said "So Jack, tell me what's really going on! We have been in business for over a year and all of a sudden you're hot to get in here and then last night it was your idea to video Richard Bennett. What's going on?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I was just an over zealous public service servant!" I said grinning as Sara and Kenny laughed. Tommy came in with the drinks and I took my beer and said "I'll tell you after you tell me how long Richard Bennett has been fooling around with that black haired chick?"

Kenny looked at Tommy and said "When was the first time we saw her Tommy? March I think!"

"Yeah, about the second Monday in February, the twelfth, we had a wet t-shirt contest that night and Richard put her in it!"

"Sixteen weeks ago . . . four months ago" I said thinking.

"So, why the interest, Jack" Kenny pressed and I answered as I looked at him "Because she's my cheating wife!"

"Oh Fuck!" Tommy blurted out as Kenny said "Sorry to hear that Man! You could have told us that last night when we were putting the bitch down."

"That's not your fault, guys. It may have been partly mine but it's over and done, and now its time for my revenge for being cheated on and cuckolded for the last four months!" I said. Tommy said "I need another beer, anyone want another drink" and we all said "yes".

"So what are you going to do Jack?" Kenny asked.

"Nothing here, Kenny" I replied "but I'd appreciate a copy of the video you made last night and the one you're going to make to night I hope" I said smiling.

"Are you going to blackmail him?" Kenny asked.

"No, nothing like that Kenny, I'm going to serve my whoring wife divorce papers on Monday and give her the option of signing the papers and ending our sham of our marriage then and there or having a very public divorce where all the video I have of her and Richard and her other playmates is presented in living color."

"Richard Bennett's wife will be invited to the divorce meeting and I'm sure that she'll spare no expense to cut his balls off after all the video has been seen. I'll have a master copy of the video made and send it to Fredrick Essex the president of Lexington Insurance Company and I feel real certain that you will be getting a new Insurance policy very soon as well as a clean fire pretention certificate from me" I said then downed the rest of my beer.

"Jesus Christ! I'm impressed!" Kenny said then looked at his watch and looked at Tommy and said "give last nights DVD disk to Jack and get that camera warmed up for tonight's performance . . . those bastards will not be so cocky on Monday afternoon and I'd love to be a fly on the wall when your wife and her lover find out that their little party is over".

As Sara and I walked out of the office she put her arm through mine as we walked over to our table. Jerry and Larry and their dates were on the dance floor and we joined them. Sara got into the music and was dancing very suggestively with me as her eyes sparkled at me and I wondered what she was thinking.

The next song was a slow tune and she moved into my arms and pressed against me as she said "I hadn't thought that you had thought so far ahead . . . I know Peggy is my sister but I'm proud of you and the decisions you've had to make. I know it wasn't easy but I feel certain that you've made the right decision regardless about what happens between us. I've heard and watched my sister in the last four days and don't recognize her anymore. She's a self-centered bitch and a wanton whore without any regard for you or her marriage and that is infuriating to me as it be to my parents if and when they find out. She's full of yourself and you've hinted of her infidelity to you on two occasions and she's blown it off, not calling on your cell or not coming after you to explain. She's pathetic and has no idea what she loosing and throwing away. But she's in for a life changing surprise!"

We sat down at the table and chatted with Jerry, Larry and their dates and as the lights were dimming Tommy came over and handed me a DVD disc and winked as he said "I hope this helps."

Saturday Night at the Pearl

I put the disc in my jacket pocket as the spotlights lit up the stage and Richard came out onto the stage he was dressed in dark slacks and a dark polo shirt. He addressed the darkened audience with "Good Evening, tonight my slut is going out due herself as you will see. It's hard to imagine that this beautiful married woman is such a slut but I'm sure you will be completely convinced by the time we are finished tonight, so let's begin!

From the back curtain, like last night, Peggy walked out in a short black leather mini skirt and a cut off t-shirt that had pink letters written over her breasts and it spelled SLUT! We saw that Peggy's long black hair had been pinned up on her head leaving her neck bare, Peggy walked towards Richard on the front edge of the stage letting her hips sway more than usual then kissed him as he held her hand in his.

Three huge black men came through the curtain next, they were all naked and had semi-erect cocks as they walked out on the stage and walked over to Richard and Peggy as Peggy's eyes roamed over them.

Richard when picked up his microphone and said "tonight my pet, Mrs. Peggy Parsley is going to show you just how much of a fuckslut she's become" as he handed her hand to the very dark, black man who looked to be about 35 years old and said "Reggie she's yours" and stepped back as Peggy smiled at the big giant. Reggie moved in and began kissing Peggy and it was clear from the way Peggy was melting her body to his that she would do anything for him.

Reggie stepped back a foot and rubbed his hand over Peggy's t-shirt covered tits as she looked at him and moaned as his finger and thumb found her nipple. She then slipped off her five inch platform shoes and moved bare foot in front of the three big men.

Reggie looked to the guy to his left and said "Leroy meet our fuckslut for tonight" and Leroy looked at Peggy and said "I've been watching you Baby" and Peggy responded loud enough for everyone to hear "I've been watching you too. You look like a man who knows what a woman like me needs."

Leroy smiled and reached out his hand and placed it on the inside of her thigh and slowly raised it until it could go no further bunching her leather mini skirt up to her waist. He then slid his hand out of her crotch, allowing his finger to rub her cunt from his knuckle to the tip of his finger and then moved his finger to his big broad nose and breathed in and savored her essence before saying "Oh Yes, my pretty Slut, I not only know what you need, but I have what you need right here" he told her as he placed her hand on the massive bulge in his pants.

"Oh my", she replied as she squeezed his cock through his jeans. Reggie nudged her on to the next guy saying "this here is my brother Bubba and then Richard whispered something in Peggy's ear, and we say her nod her head as said "yes, why not!"

Richard then said into the microphone "let me introduce a new friend of my slut, her name is Brenda" as the back curtain opened again an a young blonde walked out and walked towards Richard, Reggie, Leroy and Bubba to stand next of Peggy and then embraced her and kissed her on the lips.

"My God!" Sara said and them moved over to me and sat on my lap in the corner of the dark booth.

It seemed as if it had been preplanned and as they were kissing a mattress covered with a single sheet was slide onto the stage from the other side and moved to the center by Reggie and Bubba. Peggy and the blonde moved to the mattress then positioned themselves in the middle and began to fondle each other's breasts while they kissed ever so softly. It wasn't long before Peggy's t-shirt and leather mini skirt were off as well as the blondes blouse and her jeans. It was Peggy to both Sara's and my surprise who took the initiative as she looked up at Richard and then at the rising huge erections of the three black men standing at the edge of the mattress and pushed the blonde on her back before getting on her knees and using her teeth to pull the blondes panties down over hips and off. The blonde recuperated Peggy's action and then they were both naked, they intertwined on the mattress. They were kissing as Peggy let her hand slide in between Brenda's legs and as she touched her cunt, Brenda sighed and pushed herself against Marci's hand opening her legs and thighs wider and everyone in the audience saw how wet she was.

"God that's making me horny" Sara said softly as she raised up off my lap for a second and rearranged her self.

As Peggy and Brenda were fingering each other and kissing two more black men came onto the stage and started to remove their clothes. As the girls were moaning and playing with each other the black men were slowly stroking their cocks as they watched Peggy and Brenda suck on each other's tits. Brenda was on her back and moving her hips up and down as Peggy licked her clitoris and it was evident that Peggy and her new friend Brenda were really getting into the erotic and sensual scene as the aroused atmosphere on the stage and the presence of a group of strange black men were making them extraordinarily excited and aroused. The men were just standing a few feet from them and some of them were stroking their cocks, and getting ready to fuck them. Peggy was on her knees and elbows her ass up in the air pointing directly at the black studs that Richard had introduced as Bubba and Reggie, and they were close enough to her to reach out and touched her drooling cunt.

Reggie was the first to step onto the mattress, and in an instant Leroy and Bubba moved forward. Reggie knelt beside Peggy and let his hand slide along her back to her ass as she moaned. He then began stroking her cunt and letting a couple of his fingers enter her. We could see Peggy encouraging him as she began to move her hips up and down automatically then moved her knees further apart and positioned her cunt to take her first black cock the evening.

I was stunned by what I was watching as I hissed out "What . . . Where did this come from? She never acted this way to me. That fucking bitch!" as the blood was pounding in my temples. Sara looked at me and leaned into me as she whispered "It's not your fault she got caught up into something when you weren't there or knew about it and it changed her! She's not your wife anymore! She something I don't recognize myself!" as she grabbed my hand that was on her hip and slide it onto her bare thigh as she kissed me and opened her thighs slightly.

It was startling to watch my soon to be ex wife as she shivered in anticipation and noticed how eager she seemed to get fucked by this man she had only known for a few minutes. It was Leroy standing next to Reggie that started it as he said "Give it to her Reggie, that fucking bitch wants it bad". We watched Reggie as he moved in front of Peggy and pulled her away from Brenda.

Reggie was up on his knees and Peggy opened her lips and began to lick Reggie's cock and balls for a minute or two before he moved and got behind her and then with one carefully aimed stroke, he buried his fat nine-inch black cock deep into her belly. The sound Peggy made when Reggie's cock plunged into her cunt let every man in the room know that she "fucking loved it".

Sara moaned as my fingers moved closer to her wet pussy, I hadn't noticed but when she had rearranged herself on my lap she had pulled her sweater dress up so that her hips and pussy where available to me. As my finger traced across her lust engorged labia she moved slightly opening herself more to me as she shivered in a small orgasm.

As Reggie took long powerful strokes in and out of Peggy Leroy moved in front of her and she took his cock in her mouth as Reggie started pounding her cunt with his glistening black cock as Bubba approached Brenda. She was still on her back and Bubba begun kissing and sucking on her tits then moved and began moving south as Brenda moaned with anticipation as Bubba's tongue entering her hot pussy. Bubba was on top of her kneeling over her with his cock and balls over her face. All he had to do to make it a perfect 69 was to lower his cock into her mouth. She took Bubba's cock in her hand and began to kiss it and stoke it but what she wanted was his cock in her cunt as soon as possible.