Thursday

Story Info
Exhibitionism gets her more than expected.
3.1k words
4.24
66.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the couch after a long day of classes and let her mind wonder. Looking out her huge bay window, she thought about the person who lived in the building across from hers'. She had never seen them before but she always imagined them as being male between the ages 19-28 not muscle bound but attractive, dark hair, with a friendly manner. As she thought about her neighbor across the way, she could feel her nipples start aching for attention. Slipping her hand behind and under her shirt, she unsnapped and pulled her bra off without once exposing her body. It was a trick she was shown as a little girl.

Reaching her hands under her shirt, she started massaging her nipples. Pinching them, twisting them. This always drove her crazy, she smiled and pinched harder. Feeling that her pussy was starting to get moist, she started grinding her hips round and round. Rubbing her now aroused clit against the seam of her jeans.

Never taking her eyes off the window across the way. She started fantasizing that the handsome male was now standing in his window watching her massage her breasts. Just the thought of being watched aroused her. She pulled one hand out from under her shirt and undid her jeans then pulled them off. Today she had gone pantiless so her shaved pussy was instantly assaulted by the slightly cool air. This only aroused her more. Purring she put her hand down to her wet lips and started caressing them. Sliding her fingers up and down her slit, teasing herself.

Eyes wide open she inserted one finger inside her now steaming hot pussy hole.

"Mmm, yes" she moaned out. And started working her finger in and out, once in awhile twisting it around giving herself the ultimate pleasure.

She soon added a second finger and started working her pussy harder and harder. Imagining her sexy imaginary neighbor watching her. Soon she needed more; she stopped, and walked to the bedroom to retrieve her 7 in. purple dildo. She quickly returned to the couch. Spread her legs, propped the pillows behind her and plunged the thick dildo inside of her aching cunt.

"Oh God Yes." She yelled.

Biting her lip, she fucked herself diligently. She had closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them, back up her fantasy had become a reality. There in the window across the way was a man slightly older than her fantasy with his cock out watching her.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The man stroked his cock each time she plunged her dildo inside of her. Her pussy started tingling the way it did when she was ready to cum, but no, she wasn't ready. She wanted to play more. She wanted him to be able to see her more. So she pulled her toy out of her now soaked pussy and stood up on the couch cushions then sat on the back of the couch her back propped against the wall. He never took his eyes off her, steadily watching what she would do next.

She loved it; she held the dildo up and proceeded to lick it clean of her juices. This wasn't the first time she had tasted herself but each time she was amazed at how good she truly tasted. Smiling, she again plunged the now clean dildo deep inside her cunt.

"Ooh" her lips formed.

She watched as he threw his head back as though trying to with hold is orgasm. His hand started working his shaft faster. While watching his hand she imagined his cock was inside of her, ramming her, fucking her, commanding her every gasp of pleasure. She started bouncing up and down on her toy, one hand pulling at her breasts, her nails digging into the skin, causing little red welts to appear upon her perfect porcelain skin. No longer able to keep quiet she started shouting

"Ooh yeah baby, yeah fuck my cunt."

Fucking herself harder and harder her hips pounding up and down on the dripping toy in her pussy, she was soon feeling the beginning of the sweet convulsions of her orgasm. She squeezed her walls so tight around the rubber toy, as her juices dripped down the shaft like liquid pearls. Slowly, so very slowly, her hips stopped their impalement on the dildo and her hand stopped brutalizing her now red, scratched breasts.

Just as she was coming down from her high, she watched as the man across the way shot a huge load right on the windowpane. His head was thrown back in pure ecstasy, as load after load hit the window, slowly dripping down to the sill. When he tilted his head back up to look at her she licked her lips conveying how much she would love to be licking up the sweet cum. She then pulled the dildo again out of her pussy and licked it clean imagining both of their juices mixed on it. She soon sank back onto the cushions of the couch, catching her breath.

Never in her wildest fantasies did she think that something like that would really happen. She pulled the blanket from the end of the couch around her and watched as he walked away from the window to the bathroom she assumed, as he soon reappeared with a wet washcloth that he used to wash himself off and then mopped up the cum from off the window and sill.

See didn't take her eyes off the man the whole time he cleaned, then got redressed. Soon her eyes felt heavy and she drifted off to sleep reliving the passion that had just unfolded.

She awoke with a start. She wasn't sure what had woke her, yet she just felt like something was wrong. Looking around she brushed off the feeling as just being drowsy. She looked across the way recalling why she was on the couch nude. The curtains were shut tightly.

She got up and decided she was in dire need of a hot shower then supper. Walking into the bathroom she turned on the water then walked back out to the bedroom where she pulled out a pair of red silk high cut panties, a sheer satin red nighty and a matching robe laying them all neatly on the bed. Then on her way back to the bathroom she hit the power button on the stereo and blasted the Christmas music that was playing. Humming she entered the shower and yet again thought of the episode from earlier.

Soaping her body, she luxuriated in the feel of the soap gliding down her glistening wet skin. Sliding her hand down the back of her thighs soaping them then the fronts, up to her tummy then back down to her pussy.

"Mmm" she thought for a moment about playing again but decided she'd let it build and use herself hard again before bed.

After washing her hair then rinsing herself off she reached for the huge fluffy purple towel and wrapped her body in its warm folds, then using a smaller matching towel she wrapped her long blonde hair up as well. Taking her time washing her face and brushing her teeth she hummed to the Christmas tune. The feeling from earlier about something being wrong had permanently gone and she walked towards the bedroom to lotion up and put on her Christmassy red attire.

"Deck the Halls with boughs of holly fa la lalala la la la" she belted at the top of her lungs.

Losing the towel next to the bed, she proceeded to lotion her arms, her chest all the way to her nipples, then propping her leg on the bed lotioned from her thigh down to her toes. The out of nowhere she felt a hand grip the towel on top of her head and a raspy voice whisper in her ear.

"Scream and I'll hurt you bad bitch."

Instantly she froze up, she couldn't scream or even breathe for that matter. It felt like all the saliva in her mouth had dried up. All she could do was nod her head in agreement.

"Good" the voice rasped again. "Now your gonna do exactly what I say like a good little girl aren't you?"

She nodded again tears now rolling down her pale cheeks. His right hand ripped the towel off her head, then yanking the hair hard. She yelped out in pain. His laughter at her pain echoed through out the bedroom.

"Oh sweetie if you thought that hurt then make sure not to piss me off." He said to her while his left hand glided down her smoothly lotioned skin to her left nipple. Pinching and tweaking it. She tried not to respond to that but her body betrayed her as her nipple became erect on contact.

"Look at the sweetheart, your mind may be telling you that your not gonna like this but your hot lil body is saying otherwise." He chuckled again.

He pushed her face first onto the big queen sized bed. She quickly tried to scramble over to the other side, trying to escape what she knew was about to happen. In her panic, all she heard was the rapidness of her breathing. He very calmly reached out and snagged her ankle and the back of her hair. She was trapped. She felt him kneel on the bed behind her.

"What did I tell you?" he asked in an aggravated voice.

"I'm sorry." She panted out in a faint little cry.

"Your gonna be even sorrier now." He pushed her face down on the mattress and grabbed each of her wrists, pulling them behind her back.

She felt something being wrapped around them tight; by the smoothness and coolness of the material, she was guessing it was the belt to her satin robe.

"Now princess try that again and I'm gonna tie your ankles together got that?" He said and punctuated it with a hard slap to her ass cheeks.

He was now straddling her hips, and her body began to shake. She knew what he would do to her, but it was up to her how gentle or roughly, he would use her. She tried to think but her mind just wouldn't work from fright. She felt him part the curtain of her hair to reveal the back of her neck. His hands slowly massaged the moved to the front where he lightly choked her. She gasped for breath, again he chuckled.

"I love choking a woman when I'm fucking her from behind." He told her in a voice now raspy with arousal.

He sat down upon her ass and started rubbing his aroused jean clad cock up and down her crack. She tried so hard, she truly did but her body had been neglected for so long. It had been months since she had had sex. Now upon her rape her body was betraying her by getting aroused. Her nipples were now aching to be touched and her pussy was starting to get lubricated, her clit slowly became engorged with blood. Biting her lip to hold back the moan forming she looked straight ahead at the wall. He grabbed a pillow and told her to lift her hips. She did so without hesitation.

"Good girl." He praised.

Her hips were now slightly elevated. He had moved off of her and she could just tell that he was now staring at her ass and swollen pussy lips.

"I love that you have a clean shaven pussy, makes it so much easier to eat."

She was startled to feel one of his fingers glide down her dripping slit.

"How old are you princess?" He asked now flicking his finger on her clit.

She refused to answer him. She wasn't gonna talk to her soon to be rapist like he was a friend. *Slap* She screamed out in pain. Her ass cheeks stinging from the brutal assault from his hand yet again.

"I asked you a question, now either you answer me or you will be punished again."

She sucked in her breath and answered him with a seething

"25."

His reply was the hissing of his zipper being pulled down.

"Perfect age princess, perfect." He once again kneeled upon the bed and this time she could feel the heat from his nude body.

"I'm gonna fuck you now Princess and from the look of this sticky cunt I just bet your gonna like it."

And with that, he lined up his engorged cock with her gapping pussy and slammed it in her in one hard thrust. She screamed out. She felt like she was being ripped in two. She was no virgin not even close to it, but his cock had to be huge in order to hurt her this bad. The biggest she had been with was her friend who was about 7 ½ inches so that meant this guy had to be at least 9inches or bigger. Behind her, he sucked in his breath.

"Ohh sweet pussy." He gripped her hips and just held himself inside her for what felt like hours but what was really just mere seconds or minutes.

"Ooh Princess, your cunt is soo tight. I could stay inside you forever."

Tears streamed down her cheeks. How could this be happening to her, how could she know how wrong this was yet her body be wanting it so much.

His fingers dug deeper into her fleshy hips, and he started pulling out only to return in one long hard stroke.

"Mmmmmmm." He sighed stroking in and out of her tight, wet cunt.

"Ohh baby your cunt is like hugging my cock like a long lost friend. Tell me you like it. Tell me how good my cock feels."

She shook her head refusing.

"Fuck you." She hissed.

He pulled her hair hard, leaning forward he bit her shoulder.

"Ahh" she cried.

"Now Princess I think you'll tell me how good this cock is."

As he said that, he started pounding in her just a little bit harder. A moan escaped her lips.

"Yes, yes, yes your cock feels soo good inside me." She belted out.

Hoping that appeased him, she closed her eyes trying to ignore how good he really was making her feel.

"You like to be used don't you doll?" He was slamming hard into her now. His balls slapping off her ass, his fingers digging so deep into her hips that she thought he would break the skin.

She could hold back no longer. It had just been too long since she'd been fucked. She yelled out as his cock drove deeper and deeper into her cunt. Bouncing off of her cervics.

"YES!!!" He pulled her hair harder, pounding into her now as hard as he could. He pulled her up to a kneeling position by her hair, his hips slamming up as her hips slammed down.

"Ooh Princess you're a nasty slut aren't you? You wanted this didn't you?" He grunted as his orgasm neared. Her hips started slamming down harder and harder wanting him to make her cum to make her scream. His hips slammed up giving her what she craved.

"Fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeee." She screamed; her walls now squeezing on his shaft almost as if trying to milk his seed from him.

"Oh fuck yeah." He moaned then unexpectedly while her hips were slamming up and down she felt his hands come around her throat and start squeezing.

His fingers pushed inwards cutting off her air supply. The whole time his hips kept up their rhythm. Then to her surprise the combination of his brutalizing cock slamming her cervics and his fingers choking her she began to orgasm. Her muscles began to tighten up all over her body. Her cunt squeezed his cock so hard that he screamed out and starting shooting load after load of hot cum inside her contracting cunt. Her orgasm and lack of air took over and she blacked out as the last squirt of spunk was shot inside of her. She woke up disoriented and very sore. She tried to move and felt a body pressed on top of her back.

"Don't move." The voice whispered against her ear. It all came back to her. She had just enjoyed being raped. Instantly tears started forming in her eyes.

"Shh, princess." He sighed.

"I'm gonna untie your hands now, then I'm gonna get up and leave. As long as you're a good girl then I won't come back and hurt you."

She nodded; he knew she would do nothing. How could she explain to the police that she enjoyed what he had done to her body? She couldn't. She heard him putting his clothes back on, and then she felt the binding around her wrists being undone. She laid face down for a good 3 seconds then she just couldn't take it. She had to know who had just used her body so brutally yet made her enjoy it. Turning quickly she yelled out to the man in the doorway.

"Wait." He stopped and had his head down. All she could see of him was the mop off dark hair. Longer than was 'stylish', she could also tell he was in all black his shirt appeared to be one of those hoodies that was popular with teens.

"Please tell me why you did this to me. You know I won't say a word how can I?" He turned slightly and she could barely make out his profile.

"I watched your show today Princess. I wanted you."

She gasped was this the man from across the way that she had masturbated with? Then he turned fully and she got quite a shock. No this most definitely wasn't the man from across the way. It was her landlords' son. She had never spoken to him but had seen him a few times watching her. The piercing's were how she recognized him. She had always admired them. She had a thing for piercing's, even had one of her own. He was an attractive kid. Black mop top hair, beautiful brown eyes, and lips that always made her envy them. How could this quiet boy be the one to just brutalize her? She was in total shock. He smiled at her one last time, held his finger up to his lips in the 'shh' gesture then walked out of the room and out of her apartment.

She fell back on the bed dazed and sore. As she drifted off to sleep with his cum dripping down her thighs, she wondered when he would come back. Even though she knew, what he had done was wrong; she couldn't help but wish he would do it again.