Thutt

Story Info
A cure for an age old problem.
8.3k words
4.23
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one

Tamara was tight on money after the holidays, so she was once again scanning the local newspaper for a way to earn some extra money to help her through a tight spell. One advertisement caught her eye; the header simply read "THUTT". The body read: We are a local medical research firm looking for volunteers with Thutt , to participate in a medical trial of an experimental medication . Selected volunteers will be paid for any and all expenses incurred during the trial period along with payment for participating in the trial. You must be over the age of eighteen but there is no maximum age requirement. Please call XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Tamara didn't know what "Thutt" was, so it was possible that she did have it. She had participated in previous medical trials before and they had always paid well and only once were the side effects unpleasant (that is another story). Not wanting to wait any longer and possibly chickening out Tamara quickly dialed the number.

Thank you for calling G.M. Medical Research Center, My name is Karla, are you calling to participate in one of our medical trials? Hi, Karla, my name is Tamara and I am interested in the "Thutt" study. I will be honest I don't know what Thutt is but... Karla quickly interrupted, that is quite alright. Why don't I set you up with an appointment and we can answer all your questions and we can determine if you have Thutt. Would you be available day after tomorrow around 9:00 a.m.? Tamara thought about it for just the briefest moment and said yes. Karla advised that Tamara should come in fasting because if accepted they would want to get baseline lab values. Of course we will reimburse your gas and pay you for your time whether you are accepted or not.

The morning arrived clear and cool; Tamara dressed in loose fitting comfortable clothes applied minimal make up and styled her red wavy hair. For having just recently turned 42 she didn't consider herself bad looking. A little overweight most of it in her stomach, an adequate breast size, but other than that she wasn't overly shapely. Tamara blamed that on her Tomboy childhood, when she was younger she just didn't have much interest in the Normal girlie things.

Upon arrival at the G.M.M.R.C. Tamara was given the normal papers that these places give to all new applicants, having participated in other trials, these were filled out quickly. They must have been watching because as soon as she filled out the last sheet, her name was called.

Hi, Tamara my name is Karla, we spoke on the phone, I need you to remove all your clothes except your underwear and put on that gown opening in the back. I will be back in just a minute and we will begin. Tamara thought it was a little odd that the undressing would start so fast, but everyone does things a little different. With a light knock on the door Karla re-entered with a clip board and a measuring tape. Karla then explained that in order to save time, she would be asking all the questions and answering any questions that Tamara may have while taking measurements.

Again most of the questions Karla asked were the standard questions, age of first menses, blah, blah, blah. But then there were a few that stood out, ones Tamara had never been asked before for research studies. How old were you when you developed your breast? How old were you when you started having sex? Are you in a sexual relationship now? Do you masturbate? If so, how often?

Menses? Oh my period...13

Breast? 16

Sex? 16

Relationship? No

Masturbate? (blush) a few times a week.

Well now said Karla let's get to those measurements shall we? Breast 40D (hmm nice)waist 38,Hips 38 (what?) Buttocks 38...I see a pattern here, Please turn your back to me and let me take a quick look. Oh my...its not my place to say this, only the Doctor is supposed to, but you definitely have Thutt.

Just as Tamara was about to ask what that meant, the Doctor knocked on the door and walked in. How do you do ...Tamara, I am Dr. Maximus. Let me take a second here to just look over your chart and to do a brief examination. After reading the chart and adding a few quick notes Dr. Maximus asked Tamara to stand straight and tall in the center of the room. Slowly making a circle around Tamara he paused at each side looking at the body profile, he then circled again and stopped directly behind Tamara. Now Tamara I am going to open your gown and just have a look back here, nothing to be worried about.

Oh my, I can honestly say that you most definitely have THUTT, there is no denial of it. Tamara seeing the opening finally got to ask the question she wanted to ask. What is THUTT?

Thutt, my dear is when your Gluteus Maximus runs from your lower back to you thigh without any of the natural definition and padding. You my dear are the very definition of THUTT from you rib cage down you are straight as a board.

Tamara had to laugh a little, her whole life she had been the Butt of the No Butt jokes, you know like someone says you have Assatall Disease as in "No Ass At All". She had to admit that it hurt a little but she had to laugh because there was nothing she could do about it, until now.

So Doctor, you are saying that you have a medical treatment that will cure THUTT?

Yes, Tamara that is exactly right.

Great! When do we start?

Dr. Maximus smiled and asked if Tamara had any plans for the day because the testing could actually take a while. When Tamara said her day was clear, the Doctor asked Karla to get everything set up and get started with Tamara.

After Karla left to get things set up Dr. Maximus turned to Tamara to give her a little bit of information as what will happen next.

Now Tamara, we are going to draw a little blood to get some baseline levels. We are going to take some pictures so we will be able to have documentation of the changes, and who doesn't want before and after pictures? Then we are going to do a brain scan using a new device that I developed myself called the "Hedone". Tamara cringed a little, remembering previous studies she participated in, with the jell and things stuck all over her head. Dr. Maximus noticed and rushed to quickly explain. As I said I developed this and it is nothing like you have ever experienced before. We will place a helmet like device on your head, inside are many contacts the will go through your hair and make contact with your scalp, there are pads to cushion your head and neck and a small screen in front of your eyes. Many people have been so relaxed, that they have fallen right to sleep.

Tamara became concerned and asked why a brain scan to treat THUTT? Dr. Maximus explained "Since this treatment makes the body re arrange itself, it is important that we watch to make sure that there are no undesired changes, including the brain.

Karla entered the room and said that all was ready for Tamara...The Doctor patted Tamara on the hand and added one more thing. Tamara since we do not have anyone in our study in your age range, I want you to know that you will be receiving the whole treatment and not a possible placebo.

Chapter Two, Treatment.

Karla lead Tamara into the treatment room, it was a nice room set up to help some relax, there was a small writing desk with a lamp, a narrow elevated bed with some light linens a small armoire on one side of the bed and a small bedside table on the other side.

Karla took a seat on one side of the desk and asked Tamara to have a seat on the other, just a few preliminary things. Here is the information about the study and the fees we will be paying you. Look that over and if you agree sign below and provide us with your banking information so we can begin making direct deposits to your account. Tamara's eyes buldged she couldn't believe how much they were paying her for this study and signed the paper before someone said there was a typo. Karla took back the papers saying great let's get started.

I need you to remove your gown and stand against this wall, when Tamara hesitated, Karla assured her that none of the pictures would show her face and any identify marks would be blurred out. Tamara removed here gown and stepped up to the wall, she noticed a series of lines with measurement increments that she didn't notice before, must be that way to keep the room feeling cozy and less like a testing facility. Karla had Tamara turn this way and that, even bending over to expose her Thutt and all of her nether regions. She took a lot of pictures.

Now Tamara put your gown back on and have a seat on the bed. I am going to draw your blood and give you two injections. As Tamara got comfortable Karla opened the armoire and removed the items she would need, Tamara caught a brief glimpse of the helmet the Doctor mentioned.

The blood draw was quick and painless, and then Tamara saw the two injections...What are those for? Well Karla said, this one is a multi-vitamin and this one is your first injection for Thutt. You will also go home with a week's dosage of the same medication in pill form. It is important that you take it first thing every morning on an empty stomach. Also you must tell us if you get a cold or start taking any other medication while you are in our care and participating in this study.

Tamara dutifully stuck out her arm for the injections, Karla only smiled and said that is not where they go, please stand and bend over. Oh! Tamara blushed and did as she was instructed. Now here is the helmet the doctor told you about, I think you will find it very comfortable and relaxing. Many people fall asleep during this test, don't worry if you do, it will not affect the test. Tamara helped Karla place the helmet on her head and get it adjusted and then laid back on the bed.

Tamara realized it was very dark and very quiet with the helmet on, then in front of her eyes soft colored lights began to flow from one side to the other. She felt a slight tingling from the sensors against her head, softly the sound of waves flowed from one ear to another. Back and forth the sounds and the lights went...

Dr. Maximus had been watching on a closed circuit camera and monitoring the brain wave activities, he knew just when Tamara slipped out of consciousness. As he walked into the room he said to Karla, "let's see what we really have here."

Tamara's lips were visible below the sheild, the doctor looked closely, they were thin and straight, when he touched them they were not very responsive. Next he gently pulled the gown from her body and laid it aside. Tamara's breasts were next to be inspected, they were nice size, but time and gravity had definitely had an effect on them. They were soft and slid to each side; the nipples were responsive to touch. The Doctor was encouraged by this, he then moved further down to Tamara's pelvic region. He asks Karla to push button "B" on the control panel for the helmet. Tamara's knees came up and then spread wide apart exposing her most private parts for the Doctor.

Dr. Maximus stood at the foot of the bed, admiring the view, imagining the changes he would make there. Tamara's labia was thin, not well defined and he guessed like her lips, not very responsive. When he looked for her clit, it was a small thing tucked away in the folds of her labial lips. Now Karla if you would please push the "C" button, we shall see just how responsive she is to our program and if she is responsive to the programing then we shall also see how sexually responsive she is.

Tamara's breathing slowly began to increase, she licked her lips, and her nipples drew up into tight little buds. Her pussy began to glisten with juices, the lips of her pussy puffed slightly and her clit became a hard little nub. Her hips began to move up and down ever so slightly, her breathing increased and then her body locked dead still before exploding in an orgasm.

Ah, Dr. Maximus said she will do very well in our study and now that she has had an orgasm she will slip even deeper into trance. Karla, please press the green button above the "C" and begin Tamara's programming.

Chapter Three: Week One

Wakey, Wakey sleepy head...Tamara slowly stretched and sat up, wow I really did fall asleep but I feel great! You should said Karla, you have been asleep for five hours, and you were sleeping so well, I didn't want to wake you, but now it is closing time. Karla handed Tamara a prescription pill bottle and said remember one a day first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Here is your electronic deposit slip showing how much we put in your account, the funds should be available immediately. Tamara remembered that she needed to ask one more question. "Are there any side effects that I should be aware of?" Karla said the only thing that she should notice was an increased sensitivity to her skin and that is to be expected since we are rearranging things on a cellular level.

Tamara got dressed and left, telling Karla goodbye and thank you. Karla smiled and said be sure to call us if there are any undesired effects and we will see you one week from today at the same time. As Tamara left Karla smiled and patted the pill bottle in her pocket that had half the dosage the Doctor had prescribed for Tamara.

Tamara couldn't believe that she was this lucky, she was getting paid and getting a lifelong problem taken care of. She felt so good that she decided to go to the mall and just window shop for the clothes she would be wearing once her butt came in. She found herself spending more time looking at the Butts of the other woman shopping at the mall and wondering what it would feel like to have a real butt. She found herself wanting to stop those with the same problem that she has and tell them about the treatment available at the G.M. Medical Research Center. But until she had something to show for it, she knew they would never believe her. There was a soft bong and the lights flashed followed by an announcement that the mall would be closing in 15 minutes. Tamara did not believe she spent so much time watching people's butts in the mall and she headed out the door to her car.

At home Tamara fixed herself a light snack for dinner and headed for the shower. Maybe it was just her state of mind but the food seemed to taste better and licking the last little bit off her lips made her go "MMMmmm". The shower was nice and relaxing, the water warm and soothing, rubbing the soapy cloth felt wonderful, her nipples became hard and when she rubbed the cloth in between her legs she gasp at the sensation. Stepping out of the shower and drying proved to be just as enjoyable.

Tamara couldn't believe she was tired, it seemed impossible after a five hour nap at the Doctors office. But as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell fast asleep. Her dreams were vivid and sexual, dreams of herself with a Delicious looking butt and men following her, worshiping her for her glorious butt. Her dreams were of men licking at her clit and nipples, of men stroking her butt and bringing her to climax again and again from the attention to her butt.

Tamara was disappointed when the alarm went off the following morning, sitting up she noticed the moisture between her legs and her breast were drawn up tight and sensitive to even her nightgown touching them. Starting her morning ritual of brushing her teeth, she noticed that her lips were slightly puffy and rosy red like she had been in a long make out session. Brushing her teeth turned out to be a pleasant ordeal, as her lips proved to be as sensitive as they looked. Finishing brushing her teeth and washing her face, Tamara took her first pill and imagined the results.

The first week of treatment was actually a little disappointing; Tamara wanted to see results immediately. What she didn't notice was the number of vivid dreams, sexually vivid dreams, or that she masturbated more than what was her norm. She was fixated on butts; she was looking at butts where ever she went.

She was looking forward to her return visit to the center, So when the day arrived she was 15 minutes early for her appointment. Karla was ready for her though and took her right in. Karla said that the first order of business was to get the measurement and then draw blood for the lab.

Tamara quickly disrobed and stood perfectly still while Karla took her measurements. She didn't say them out loud but made notes in Tamara's chart and then she drew some blood. After completing the notations and setting the blood up for screening, Karla buzzed for the doctor.

Dr.M came in and took a look at Karla's notes in Tamara's chart, the results were actually disappointing. Tamara had lost one inch around her middle, gained a half of an inch in the measurement around her butt. Turning to Tamara he said that yes there had been a few minor changes but not as much as he had expected. He then asked if she was taking the medicine as prescribed and had she been doing anything different than normal? Tamara's answer was "yes, exactly as prescribed and No, nothing different." The lab values were much lower than he had expected as well, so he said to Tamara that he was going to increase the dosage, he didn't normally do this so soon but maybe her body just didn't metabolize the medication as well as most. He also said he wanted to do another scan and make sure there were no changes in her brain. He then instructed Karla to get everything set up for the scan and to double and administer the injections and left the room.

Tamara was disappointed as well she wanted to believe that she was making progress, but deep down she knew nothing had changed much, her clothing still fit the same way. Karla did her best to console Tamara as she gave her the injections and adjust the helmet to her head. As soon as Tamara was comfortable, Karla turned the machine on and pressed the "T" button on the machine. Tamara drifted off to the soft lights and the wave sounds moving from side to side.

Dr.M. entered the room and began as he did before, Tamara's lips were a little plumper a little rosier, when he touched them they parted into a soft "O" and the tip of her tongue came out. As he moved down to her breast, he noticed that they seemed not slide to the sides as before, when he touched them they responded immediately and Tamara's breath increased, she even seemed to moan when his hands no longer touched them. As he moved lower down, he noticed that her mons was not as pronounced as before. Karla please push the "B" button for me, as she did Tamara's knees came up and then parted exposing her pussy for the doctor. Dr.M. noticed that the lips of her labia were pinker than before and her clit peeked out from it hiding place, all signs of increased sensitivity. It all looked very promising but still disappointing; he had never had a patient respond slowly to his treatment. As he left the room to update his notes he instructed Karla to push the "C" button and to run the next program.

Dr.Maximus dictation;

Patient Tamara shows a little change after her first full week of treatment. Lab values are lower than to be expected, but she is responding to programing. (A sound of a woman orgasiming can be heard in the background(hmm must remember to watch the video later)) I have increased the dosage of both injections and prescriptions. This week she will be taking two pills A.M. and P.M.

Some hours later Karla woke Tamara from her "nap", again. Tamara was instantly wide awake; as she sat up she noticed wetness between her legs but thought nothing of it, because for the last week she always woke up with wetness between her legs. Karla handed Tamara the deposit slip for her visit today and the Prescription pills from the doctor. She told her to take one in the Morning and a half of one at night before going to bed. Telling Karla goodbye, Tamara started on her way home.

Half way home Tamara drove by a park and decided to take a walk and enjoy the late afternoon sun, the park wasn't real busy. There were some college guys and their dog throwing a Frisbee, they had their shirts off; the sun gleaming off their bodies was spectacular. Watching them run and jump and throw the Frisbee, the wind blowing their hair around, made Tamara feel just a little turned on, well not a little, a whole lot actually. She stood there watching them, fantasizing about their bodies and sucking on their cocks, running her hands all over their tanned , muscular bodies. When the Frisbee actually bounced off of her head, she came to her senses and realized just how turned on she was. The group came over to her, they apologized over and over, and they ran their hands over her head and patted her back. Just their very touch sent Tamara over the edge and she climaxed standing right there in front of them. Her knees went weak, her nipple became hard rigid peaks and she collapsed right there shuddering from the orgasm. She was so embarrassed she couldn't let them know what just happened; they were offering to call an ambulance for her. She said no and they helped her stand, she made the excuse that she hadn't eaten today and that is why she collapsed. Tamara thanked them and walked away, as she walked away she heard one guy say to the other:" Dude, if I didn't know better, I'd swear that chick just had an orgasm." They laughed and got back to their game.