Thutt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara drove home and decided she needed a cold shower; she couldn't believe that had happened. The water was invigorating after a few minutes she gave in and added some hot water to the mix and began to soap herself. As she soaped herself she saw herself again with the college guys from the park, they were rubbing themselves against her soapy body, she could feel the contours of their six pack abs as they rubbed, and just as she was about to climax she ran out of hot water. The cold shot of water got her out of the shower quickly and briskly dried off. Brushing her teeth sent her into another fantasy, in the fantasy she was sucking the cock of the Frisbee guys from the park, she was taking each in turn, taking him deep, sucking, licking, the feel of it on her lips sending jolts of electricity straight to her throbbing clit. Not being able to take it any longer she exploded in another climax and crumpled in to the floor. When she came to, she was deep throating her tooth brush.

Climbing into bed, Tamara couldn't get comfortable, her night gown just seemed to torment her, she tossed and turned but simply couldn't get comfortable. Finally throwing the covers off, she stripped out of the night gown and threw it across the room. As she lay down she realized that she felt much better, why did she wear the silly thing anyway? Oops oh crap I forgot to take my half pill...getting out of bed, she went into her bathroom and took the pill, and then went back to bed. Wow, this day will go down in my records as a day like none other...and she drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 4 Week Two

Tamara was early again for her next appointment, when Karla took her to the examination room, Tamara couldn't wait to get out of her clothes and start the measurements. As expected there was a change, she had lost two inches in her tummy waist area and gained one inch in her butt. Well that is better than before; maybe the butt was going slowly because there wasn't anything to work with before. Karla drew the labs, made her notes and then called the Doctor.

Dr.M. came in looked briefly at the charts and the lab values then said let's have a look at you, ok? Tamara quickly stood up and removed her gown and stood proudly before the Doctor. There were some noticeable differences, her mouth was fuller, her breast appeared to be firmer, but what he really wanted to see would have to wait until he had the helmet on her. When Tamara turned to get up on the bed (naked) he did notice that there was a little more there in the butt area. He also noticed that the programing was working as Tamara had no problem being naked in front of him and didn't think about covering up before climbing on to the bed.

Oh, Tamara just one more thing have you been experiencing any side effects? Tamara blushed a little and said yes, you know that increased sensitivity you mention? Well I have definitely noticed it. Just running my hand like this, running my hand from my breast to my thigh is...ah... electric. My lips are the same and if someone even brushes by my butt it gives me a charge. She didn't say where the charge went to, however she did admit that her libido was up and she admitted to masturbating more than usual, but she didn't say how often or anything about the spontaneous surprise orgasms.

Tamara today I want you to lay on your tummy while you have the helmet on, I want to try something a little different today, do you mind? With a quick smile Tamara layed down and quickly turn onto her tummy. After the helmet is turned on I am going to have Karla give you, your injections, I will be curious to know if you feel them, You will be getting two in each cheek as we are doubling the dosage again, then we will set a new device directly on your butt to stimulate the tissues and hopefully get some good results. Ok Karla, you can begin if you are ready, I am going to my office to update my notes, I will check in later.

Dr.Maximous Dictation:

Patient Tamara made a little more progress than in the previous week, in appearance her lips are full and rosy red, her breast are firm and pert, obviously sensitive. She has lost a total of three inches around her middle and gained one inch in her butt, it should be more. Pausing Dr.M. reached over and flipped on the closed circuit T.V. What he saw answered his many questions. Karla was drawing four syringes as instructed but she placed two in her pocket. She removed the pills from the cabinet and filled two empty bottles with the prescribed medication and she put one of those in her pocket. Tamara's progress was slow because she was only getting half the dosage prescribed.

Leaving his office, Dr.M. entered Tamara's treatment room, Tamara was fully under, she was totally unware of anything around her, so the Doctor felt confident that she wouldn't be disturbed. Karla was just finishing giving the injections as he entered. You were right Doctor, even pain stimulus does not wake the patient. That is good to hear Karla, that opens the doors for some many other possibilities. But Karla why don't you give Tamara the other two injections you have in your pocket? Karla knew she had been caught, red faced she pulled out the syringes, she was going to hand them to the Doctor, when he said the pills too.

Karla could only stand and hang her head as she attempted to hand over the injections and pills, but the Doctor waved them off. Please give Tamara the rest of her injections and set up the butt stimulator, then we are going to talk. Karla injected each cheek, then stepped on a lever that lowered the bottom half of the table and put the patient in a perfect bent at the waist position. From the closet she rolled out a freestanding device that perfectly cupped the butt and exposed genitals. Doctor should I set it for the standard amount of time? No, he replied, since she is behind in her progress lets set to finish about thirty minutes before the program in the helmet ends.

Uhm...Doctor?

Yes Karla?

Doctor I have been running Tamara's programing on a loop for several hours a treatment. I was trying to make up for the lower dosage of medication, hoping that it wouldn't make it so obvious. Well then, just leave the stimulator on manual and remember to shut it off before ending the programming loop.

Chapter Three- Karla and Dr. M.

Karla stepped into the Doctors office, she was sure that he was going to be firing her; hopefully he wouldn't call the police for the medication she stole. He told her to take a seat; he was quiet while he went through the video of Tamara's previous treatments. Each time he saw Karla skim medication off Tamara's treatment for each time he doubled it, Karla could be seen taking half.

After watching the videos, he turned to Karla, now I would like for you to explain yourself, please. Karla swallowed hard and began. Well you see my boyfriend left me for a girl with a much better fuller figure; it's not the first time this has happened to me. So I thought if I could just get a little bit more on the backside and have my breast a little...well... more you know. Then I could be the girl guys left their girlfriend for. Dr.M. said Karla why didn't you come to me? I would have helped you. Karla swallowed hard and said that I just wanted the enhancement without the programing. Trouble is I think my results are even less than poor Tamara's in there. Dr.M snickered a little and said that is because both of you are only getting half dosage. Ok Karla here is what I am going to do, I will treat you without the programming and you will not ever take anyone elses medications. Karla was so relieved she nearly cried.

From Tamara's treatment room sounds of a very aroused woman could be heard, each sound building on the last. Dr. M said you better get in there to starting bring her out of it after this orgasm. As Karla left his office, Dr.M thought so she doesn't want the programing, well we will just see about that and he began transferring his dictation to blend with another file. Karla would get the programing when she was transcribing his dictation, whether she wanted it or not. He may even add a few little surprises for Karla.

Tamara's orgasm rocked through her very core, she had never orgasmed liked that before, too bad she would never know that she experienced it. Karla removed the stimulator and wiped it down before putting it back in the closet. She stepped on the lever and raised the end of the bed back to normal position. She then set the control on the Hedone to end the loop and watched as Tamara slowly came awake. Tamara slowly stretched and rolled over, seeing Karla she smiled and said "you know I think I sleep better here than I do at home, maybe I need a Hedone for my home." Oh, did you give me the injections while I was asleep? Karla acknowledged that she did indeed and that Tamara did very well with the new device. As Tamara was leaving, Karla said I think you will see some remarkable changes this week and the weeks to come. Don't forget to take two pills in the morning, one in the afternoon and two again at bedtime.

After Tamara left, the Doctor called Karla back to his office, he had a vial and syringe sitting on his desk. Smiling at Karla he said I think we should start your treatment in earnest, please turn and lower your scrub pants please. As he drew out the dosage he said to her," You know you do have a little more back here than you used too". After he injected both cheeks, he set bottle of pills in front of her, I believe you know how you are supposed to take them. Now please pull your pants up, I believe you have fallen behind on the transcription of my notes on the treatment of several of my patients as much as I hate to spoil your weekend plans, I really need you to get all of this caught up by Monday morning.

Karla couldn't disagree, she was behind and she had been caught stealing medications, it was the least she could do. Karla emailed the dictation files to her home computer and closed the office for the weekend. She was so grateful to Dr. Maximus for being so understanding and helping her with her problem.

Chapter Four- Big Changes

Tamara drove straight home from her appointment, she wasn't taking any chances, whenever she went out after a treatment, and she seemed to embarrass herself. She could hardly sit still and her butt and breast were itchy. Her pants seemed to be getting tighter as she drove home and the seam in her jean was rubbing her clit making all that much harder to focus on the drive home. Finally she pulled into the driveway, shut off the car and ran for the house.

The sensitivity that she told the doctor about was actually more like extreme sensitivity and that was putting it mildly. The increased masturbation she mentioned was several times a day not a few more times a week. She felt so good in the mornings so aroused that she couldn't get out of her bed before bringing herself to orgasm. She never made it through a whole day without fantasies of sexual encounters centered on her big sexy butt, it was impossible to shower or brush her teeth without more orgasms. She had made a visit to the toy store and purchased a few toys, Dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, the more she masturbated the more she needed to help her get off. Where once it had been easy to achieve an orgasm, many of them often surprising her, now she had to work for it, she was always wet, always horny, her body was awash in sensation.

As she ran into her house she left a trail of her clothes, she ran through the bathroom, started the water running for her shower, ran to her toy drawer, she pulled out a dildo and stuck it in her drooling sensitive mouth, she grabbed her nipple clamps and her butt plug and ran back to the shower. She had purchase a new dildo, one that worked with the pressure of the water from the shower and that was waiting for her. As the water poured over her body she attached the nipple clamps and inserted the butt plug in her ass. She was shaking on the very edge of climax as the water ran over her body, she worked the dildo in and out of her mouth, she flicked the nipple clamps, then she inserted the water powered dildo in and out, in and out, in and out and still she hung just on the edge of orgasmic bliss. She stayed that way until the water ran cold, she was weak, shaking from cold and fatigued as she stepped out of the shower and removed all of her sexual aides. She was so horny, why didn't she orgasm?

Defeated and exhausted Tamara climbed into bed, thinking she would never be able to fall asleep being as horny as she was. But sleep came quickly, soon she was dreaming, dreaming of herself with her new sexy butt, her shapely formed tits, her sensitive lips servicing Dr.M, bringing him to climax, letting him use her mouth and pussy and ass anyway he chose. She was jolted awake with the most incredible orgasm ever.

After the aftershocks of such an incredible orgasm passed, she sat up and as soon as she did realized that something was different. Rising from the bed her balance was off, reaching behind her she stroked her butt, it was bigger and it was so sensitive, it sent shocks straight to her clit with every touch. She ran to the mirror, it was true she had a curvaceous butt, it was full, no longer flat, she could see where the butt ended and the thighs began. She had a waist that flared out to a nice set of hips, her stomach was flat, and when she spread her legs just a little she could see plumb glistening pussy lips and her clit stood out proud no longer hiding in the folds just begging to be touched. Oh and the breast, they were larger, firmer, with dark sensitive nipples just touching them made her weak in the knees. When she looked at her face in the mirror, her lips were just begging for attention, running her tongue over them was just like running a tongue over her sensitive wet pussy. Oh, God she was one hot mess!

Tamara knew she just had to call G.M.M.R.C. but it was the weekend or though she thought, she had actually slept through the whole weekend. She called the number expecting an answering service or Karla and was surprised to hear Dr. M answer the phone. Oh, Oh Dr M this is Tamara you won't believe it, but I woke up this morning and I have a Butt! I have a magical sensitive curvaceous butt that is more than anything I ever dreamed possible, I don't think I can wait until the end of the week to see you, you have to see this! You are a miracle worker!.

Dr. M was expecting Tamara's call, he knew what was going to happen and when, but he was just a bit busy at the moment. He explained that Karla was running late this morning and he had to do all the prelimary intake and labs on his patients himself. Tamara would you mind waiting until about 3:00? Tamara was beside herself but said that she understood and said see you at 3:00 and hung up. Besides she thought for certain she could entertain herself.

Chapter 5

As Dr. M hung up the phone he turned around to the patient he had on the table undergoing treatment. There on the table on her tummy was a drooling, twitching, moaning, Karla, undergoing the full treatment. Once she sat down and started the transcription of the dictation, she never knew what hit her.

Between the extra powerful injection that Dr.M gave Tamara and the tweeks he had made to his program, Karla never knew when he let himself into her apartment, switched her headphone to his personal WIFI ones and led her out of the apartment to his waiting car. She even waved to her neighbor as she rode away.

Dr. M spent the weekend administering injections into her butt, pussy lips and clit, into her breast and into her lips and even her tongue. He already knew what the injections would do to some of the sensitive areas of the body but he wanted to know what would happen when applied directly to those areas. Just now the stimulation device was focused on her butt and genital area for the third time in as many days, just as he had treated the other areas of her body following each injection. Karla had experienced so many orgasms tims that Dr. M had started an I.V. just to keep her hydrated.

By noon he knew he needed to wind things up with Karla, he set everything to cycle down and went to freshen himself up. By the time he got back, Karla was starting to stir, he quickly dressed her in a pair of spare scrubs, they were difficult to get on over her now rounder ass and her bursting bust line. He knew how sensitive she now was as her body shuddered with every touch. He moved her to her desk and arranged her like she had dozed off between patients and left the room.

Karla woke when she heard the door chimes as she rose to go greet the next patient; she shuddered with an orgasm just from the movement and the touch of her scrubs. By the time she got to the front desk she was trembling from all of the over stimulation to her various parts of her body.

Tamara was standing there, looking fantastic but very sad, no, frustrated. Karla thought as good as Tamara looked she should be very happy. She pointed to the door back to the treatment room and told Tamara to go right in. She knew that she would never be able to lead her in as she should for fear of another climax. Tamara went into the treatment room that she referred to as her room to wait for the Doctor.

Karla followed very slowly behind Tamara; she stopped at the water cooler for a drink of water hoping that would help. Before she took the drink she noticed the Doctor watching her. Oh, Doctor I am sorry I seemed to have dozed off between patients, did you know Tamara was here? She looks really good, but she seems really unhappy. The Doctor smiled and waited for Karla to take her drink of water as soon as she felt the cool clear water touch her lips she experienced another shuddering orgasm, Karla crushed the cup in her hand causing the remaining water to spill down on her sensitive breast and bringing on another orgasmic release. Dr. M didn't know how she remained on her feet but she did. I just don't know what is the matter with me, It must be the lack of sleep over the weekend, I stayed up until I had all of your dictation completed. The Doctor agreed it must be the lack of sleep.

Knocking on the door to Tamara's room the Doctor was surprised and very pleased to see his patient and the results of his work. Tamara and been unable to wear the pants or the panties she was normally so fond of, they wouldn't cover or button around her now very shapely butt, she was wearing a skirt that in the back just came down just a hair below the lovely definitive crease of her butt. She had on a Tee shirt that he knew he had seen on her before, but now it fit tight over her braless tits,her aroused sensitive nipples added punctuation to the sight. The shirt only went to her midriff now and exposed a very flat stomach and thin waist. Her lovely pouting mouth just added to this wet dream and he could only imagine what wonder her pussy had in store for him.

Dr. Maximus knew the answer to the question but he still had to ask. Tamara dear you look amazing; I would say the treatment was a complete success. Why do you seem so sad?

Tamara stuttered and said: Doctor before when I said that I was more sensitive and I that I was masturbating more. Well that more, was several times a day, the doctor asked is that a problem for you? No, not at all, I was having fun. But something has changed, the doctor nodded, and she continued; Dr. Maximus I can't...I can't orgasm! I am so horny and no matter how hard I try, I can't orgasm.

Oh well now Tamara that is actually very understandable, your body has been making so many changes that it is otherwise occupied, you know using up the energy an orgasm takes and using it for the improvements. I think I can help you with that if you want me too. Tamara's mind immediately flashed to her dream of the doctor using her, filling her. She wasn't' even aware of rubbing her oversensitive clit through her skirt or how the other hand came up to fondle and pinch a nipple and how her tongue began to lick and caress her lips. She only knew that she wanted Dr.M to help her and she knew how she wanted him to do it.