Thutt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara, I need to go to my office for just a minute, while I am gone why don't you remove your clothes and get on the bed and I will be right back. He stepped into his office and picked up two pairs of WIFI head phones, he then went in search of Karla. He found her on the floor of the lab, she had obviously slipped out of the chair while furiously finger fucking herself, her hands alternating between her mouth, her nipples and her pussy. He gently pulled her back into the chair and placed one set of the headphones on Karla. She immediately became still, he went to the front of the office and put out the closed sign and locked the door.

Stopping at the lab once more he got Karla and brought her with him to Tamara's room. When he opened the door he was greeted by Tamara's glistening wet sex. She was bent over the bed face down, her fingers dancing in her pussy and teasing her buldging clit. She was laying on her other arm but he could tell she was pinching her nipples; she licked and sucked on her lips savoring the taste and sensation. She was so wrapped up in what she was doing; the doctor had no trouble slipping the second pair of WIFI headphone on Tamara. Like Karla she became still, the doctor then pressed the button on his IPOD, while the program ran its course, the Doctor administer injections to each of the girl's body parts from a vial he kept in a locked cabinet. He stripped down completely and sat and gently fondled himself while he waited for the program to be completed.

As the program kicked off both girls feel to their knees at his feet,ask theygirls opened their eyes they saw a God like man in front of them, they trembled from the arousal this man stirred in them. Tamara had to get his magical organ her mouth, she knew she had to have it, but she couldn't move. Karla knew she had to do whatever she could to please this man, this god. She knew that was her purpose but like Tamara she couldn't move. When he finally spoke both girls thought they would come just from hearing his voice.

Tamara come here, suck my cock, with that Tamara could move and she rushed on hands and knees to envelope his cock in her warm sensitive mouth. Karla service Tamara's aching pussy, Karla had never tasted pussy before but she now knew to her very core that eating pussy is what she was made for. The girls pulsed and twitched with pre orgasmic delight as they did what their master commanded. But just as they were about to plunge over that orgasmic edge, he ordered them to stop. They froze in place, shuddering. He ordered them back on their knees, he then instructed them.

You will never orgasm again unless I say so, you will always be aroused, on the edge of orgasm, you will be wet and ready for me in any way I desire. My pleasure will be your pleasure. He then ordered them to bend over the bed and he rammed is cock as hard and as fast as he could in Tamara and ordered her to CUM. The orgasm was earth shattering, reality shattering, this was her new reality.

As for Karla he decided to make her wait for a while, she did steal from him after all. He enjoyed watching her as she seemed to have an unending thirst for Tamara always wet and ready pussy. Their over sexualized, over sensitive bodies were always trembling with need, always ready to please.

Ok, so maybe the God thing was taking it a little far, the power had gone to his head a little. But now instead of one assistant, he had two, he made Tamara an assistant and both where walking testimonials of his miraculous cure for Thutt.