Thy Neighbor's Wife

Story Info
The trade of sexual favors for silence.
2.6k words
4.16
93.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a General Contractor, I manage major construction projects such as commercial housing and retail buildings. Currently we're completing the final phase of a popular self contained community in the inner city. It is mainly two story brown brick row houses with gangways, alleys and rear dethatched garages to make it look like old town New York or Chicago.

The main town square consists of five large buildings with deluxe upstairs lofts and a wine bar, gastro pub, micro brewery, sports bar and Corner cafe in the ground level of each. There are three regulation sand volleyball courts in the middle with full service outside patio seating from each proprietor.

It has it's very own post office, theater, grocery and a little chapel that's used mainly for weddings and photo ops.

Though my partner and I find it cult like a scary, it has become very popular with the younger fitness oriented crowd and the retail spaces and apartments there filled up fast.

One evening as I was leaving a business meeting with a restaurant owner, I noticed Lorie, My next door neighbor's wife in the volleyball, spectator, party crowd. When looked for her husband Dave I didn't see him, but I did watch a younger man walk up to her with two drinks and hand her one. When he sat on the picnic bench to watch the bikini clad players, she sat on the table top against him.

Realizing she was too involved to see me, I slipped past them, walked to my car and drove home.

During the thirty minute drive, I couldn't help pondering over what I just saw and I decided to keep it to myself.

I knew she was a nurse who worked twelve on and got twelve off and he was a sales manager who was constantly out of town, but they seemed happy and I put it out of my mind filing it away as none of my business.

Eventually we were awarded a bid for a build out expansion of the sports bar into their connected storage unit next door. It also happened to be the anchor building of the five other businesses that both border and provided food, wine and beer to the volleyball crowd on league nights.

Due to noise restrictions and a sundry of other city code requirements, construction has to start at 7:00 am and end at 4:00 pm, which worked out fine for both me, the businesses and the league crowd who generally start showing up at 3:30 to posture for the best viewing tables and the players who start arriving just after 4:00 for the first 5:00 game.

As my partner and I were buttoning things up and securing the job site, here comes Lorie and a couple of young men that had to be friends of one of her sons. We ducked into the bar next door and grabbed a beer. When I mentioned to the owner that the woman through the window was my neighbor's wife, I got an ear full.

It seems she'd been coming there mainly on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for the past few months and she liked the young men. Two in particular who live in the loft directly overhead who happened to be the ones she was with now.

He told me that at forty eight, they considered her a conquest and they said she was quite the MLF. He leaned in and told us in a low voice that it was rumored that she liked them two at a time and was even known to swing with other couples.

Up until that point I had considered sneaking out the back to avoid her, but after hearing that I was intrigued and decided to walk out the front doors and "accidently" run into her.

Both the owner and my Partner told me to go ahead and they would watch the fun though the window.

As I stepped out of the bar, I held the door open for a server to come back in with a tray of empty pitchers when Lorie looked right at me.

She was sitting on the table top between the two young men with their feet on the wooden bench. Each had a hand over her legs on her inner thighs and when she saw me, she immediately brushed away.

I walked up and asked if they were enjoying the game, she asked me what I was doing there.

I told her that I was here on business and that I had been managing projects here for the past two years.

When I told them that it was my company that built out the lofts her two young friends live in, she lost her little confident smile.

You know, there's just something about the unfaithful woman that makes them feel that their invulnerable. Right up until the time (that is) that they gets caught. It's that weak spot in their armor that causes them to get that look of surprise when they find out that they've been had. Their ego defiantly goes into disbelief and their reason makes them wonder how many others know what you know.

You see most who cheat are so confident in their mind and focused on the fact that they know where their husband's or significant other is guaranteed to be, that they forget that someone who knows them as a couple could make the discovery.

I think that fact in this instance, is what gave me the greatest satisfaction.

I told them to have a good time, that I had to be getting home and I went back in the bar to collected my partner and leave.

I got about four feet in the door when the two of them burst out laughing, they said she nervously turned her head to scour the crowd as I left them.

When I looked back out the window the three of them were long gone as if they'd disappeared.

The next two evenings proved very interesting. I received two to three calls on my land line and with caller I.D. I knew it was her, so decided not to answer because I wanted to see where this scenario might take me.

On Saturday she was out cutting grass and I decided to step out from my breakfast room in her plain view and put some charcoal in my Webber, just like I have done off and on for the past twenty years that we lived next to each other.

When the mower stopped I knew that she saw me but I didn't look up until I heard her say "hey Peter, can I talk to you."

I smiled and said "sure, what's up?" and I stood my ground on the patio and made her open the gate and walk around and come to me.

She said that it was about the other evening, that she was sitting with a couple of friends of her son Nate, waiting for him to join them because she had promised him that she would watch the game with them. She said she wanted to explain because of how it may have looked.

I looked her in the eye and told her that she was lying.

Then I bluffed. I told her that I had seen her there many times and sometimes where she went and sometimes where she came from. I told her that was a tight little community of swingers and that I knew she was relatively well known there.

She turned and started to walk away but for some reason turned back and said that her and Dave were very close and that she loved him and she didn't want anything to spoil that or come between them. She said that they were finally doing well with the boys grown and out of the house and she couldn't let me ruin that for her.

At this point, I got a little pissed but I tried not to let it show. I told her that there was nothing that I could do to ruin anything and when the truth comes out, it wouldn't be my actions causing the ruination, it would be hers.

She kind of got somber and a little teary, slowly shook her head yes and backed away. I made no effort to stop her then or contact her further.

Sunday morning I showered early as always and went out to my drive to get the paper. I kind of saw her walk up behind me and follow so I led her in through the garage and shut the door behind us.

I turned and asked her if she would like some coffee.

She said that Dave was due home tomorrow night, that she had worried for the past four days over her actions, and wanted to know my intensions.

I told her "look, I have known Dave a long time" and she cut me off.

She simply asked, "Peter, what will it take for you to keep this between us?"

I intentionally let the silence hang for a while. Lorie was medium height, kind of flat chested and on the homely side. other than a nice ass that she would tend to pooch out over the years, when she thought that I was watching her cut the grass, I really didn't see her in this light.

Until now, because as my late mother always said, "opportunity makes for strange bedfellows."

Then I answered "what I want is probably why you're here."

She asked, "and if I agree, will everything be resolved today?"

Not being quite prepared for that reaction I took a minute to think, then I smiled and said "with minor maintenance from time to time."

When she asked me what it is that I liked to do, I knew she was serious and I told her, "everything."

She asked me to be more specific and I said "let me map it out for you, I love to feel, finger and grope, then go down, because that's how I start out. I love doggie style and I'll try to be patient but generally I like an oral finish. Is that specific enough?"

She sat for a second, took my coffee and after a sip she said "and I can trust you?"

I looked her in the eye and said, "with occasional maintenance, you can."

She took me by the hand and we went in to my bedroom and as she slowly undressed, I asked her to leave her panties on and I quickly stripped off my t-shirt, shorts and briefs and I laid her on her back on top of the spread.

Like I said before, though I never really saw her in this light, it proved to be very erotic to experience her in this way. She smelled marvelous and my dick started to throb like a teenager's.

With both hands I started at her earlobes, gently pulling and massaging them lightly, then light fingertip tracing down her neck and throat to the center of her chest between two of the tiniest breasts I had ever seen on a full grown woman. I lingered there and fondled them and while watching her nipples grow hard I pinched them and pulled her breasts apart.

As I stood at the edge of the bed I used both hands on either side of her flat tummy to softly stroke, rub and massaged it until her breathing became deep and heavy.

She was so thin and frail looking that I thought I might break her and it made me wonder how she could actually hold up under those two young bucks.

With my left palm I gently started rubbing her panty covered lower belly as I slipped my right middle and index finger over the smooth material between her legs. As I worked my fingers up and down that little inseam, she started moaning and cooing.

I took the center of that low rider waistband and pulled her panties up and into her a bit and I continued my digital assault in the center of their crotch until it became warm and wet.

By this time I was breathing hard and trembling from either adrenaline, testosterone or both and as slow as I could, with my hands shaking, I slid her panties off and set them aside.

I picked up her feet and licked them from the bottom of her heal up her arch before sticking my tongue between each big and second toe. By now each of her soft moans ended in kind of a low gravely growl.

I placed both of her feet back down on the bed and while my hands still held them, I slid her legs apart and noticed for the first time that she had a close designer type trim or wax.

I licked the insides of both legs all the way up and as I laid on my chest between them, I parted her butt cheeks with my thumbs and watched as her clear fluid ran down the crack of her ass.

When I ran my tongue from her little bitter sweet anus up through her floral juices, I found her clit to be large and firm and when I sucked on it, she shuttered and screamed from a powerful orgasm that no woman could fake.

Immediately I plunged my tongue inside her pussy and continued to lap it up and over her clit. When I worked two fingers inside she started to go again and without hesitation I pushed a third finger up and in her ass and she went multiple.

I got up and laid beside her and I softly petted, felt, fingered and stoked her until her breathing got back to normal.

The second that she said "that was," without letting her finish her sentence, I rolled her over, pulled her to her knees and pressed her chest down against the bed.

As she arched her back, her skinny cheeks naturally opened, and I entered and pumped both her pussy and her anus alternating every other forward stroke.

When she didn't come this time in what seemed to be forever I wasn't sure I could continue. I kept at her as long as I could and right as I was about give up, She squealed and came again, drenching my bead spread.

I collapsed next to her. Exhausted, Heart pounding, covered in sweat and totally out of breath, I laid beside her.

Eventually I felt her pull my feet together and she climbed on top of me and with her legs spread wide she straddled my face and went down on me and I started to eat her pussy and ass.

Suddenly for the first time since this all started, I was out of control.

Before I could warn her that I was about to cum, I came in her mouth.

To my surprise she continued to suck and swallow and when I started to go limp, she let me slide from her lips and started to lick and suck both my dick and ball sack until they were clean.

I looked over at her and I asked, "what were you about to say."

She said, "what?"

I said you started to say something like "that was," or something like that.

She came over close, stuck her wet tongue in my ear, playfully bit my earlobe and with a breathy whisper she said "That ... Was ... Wonderful!"

As we started to dress I told her that I always keep the panties. When asked why, I told her that it was just a "tic" I had, but I keep the panties.

She said that under these circumstances she'll need to buy another pack and I told her not to worry, that from now on our maintenance agreement has an exchange program that will provide her with a fresh new pair each time she leaves.