T'hy'la

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,167 Followers

"T'hy'la," Demora moaned an endearment in Vulcan.

"Heis'he," Saavik replied in Rihannsu as she continued to help her new lover out of the rest of her uniform.

Standing naked in the bedroom she had occupied since she was a small girl, Demora took an almost childish delight in unwrapping Saavik's gown. Her hands explored the body beneath, the same full figured form she had imagined in so many of her dreams.

Saavik's large mounds soon became the center of Demora's attentions. Her tongue followed her hands as she guided the thick nipples into her mouth. Running circles around the wide areola, she took in as much of the bright pink circles as she could.

They stood there a few minutes, holding each other tightly as they played with each other. Then Demora motioned for Saavik to follow her into an adjoining room. Taking hold of Demora's offered hand, Saavik willingly followed.

Once through the connecting door, Saavik found herself confronted by a bathroom of vast proportions. On one side of the room was an in floor tub, large enough to fit more a few people at once. On the other stood a large stand-alone shower, custom made with multiple showerheads. To someone who spent most of their time at the Academy or on a Starship with sonic showers, a water shower was a enticing inducement.

Demora smiled and took Saavik's hand and led her into the large shower. Demora closed the glass doors and hit a bright green button on a wall panel. In response, all three showerheads came alive, sending a warm drizzle all over the two women. From a small shelf in the corner, Demora produced a bar of scented soap and began to massage Saavik's back with it.

Normally, Saavik preferred to be the aggressor when making love, but this time she felt different. Demora's small hands felt so good as they moved up and down her back that she was content to just follow wherever the younger woman led. Finishing with Saavik's back, Demora reached around and began to cover her breasts with soap. Her laughter filled the small chamber as she played with the large globes.

Sliding her hands down Saavik's body, she pressed a finger inside of her, quickly following it with a second. Then she began to slowly pump the fingers in and out.

Saavik shifted to give Demora better access to her charms. The young Asian woman wasted no time in bringing her mouth to Saavik's breasts once more, again sucking them with childish delight. Her fingers moved in and out of the Vulcan woman as Demora tried to take more and more of Saavik's breast into her mouth. The cascading water from the overhead showers continued to cover their bodies, washing away the growing scent of girlsex.

Saavik braced herself by gripping the top of the glass walls, enjoying the rising tides of passion building within her. The lithe Asian continued to digitally massage Saavik's womanhood, each new thrust producing a wave of delight.

With great reluctance, Demora abandoned Saavik's large mounds and moved the main focus of her attention to the prize between her legs. Her quick probing tongue now replaced her honey-covered fingers, increasing the joys that they had been producing.

The touch of Demora's tongue hit Saavik like a phaser on stun, causing her to fall back against the wall. Even so, she still managed to lift one leg to the small ledge that lined the shower, giving Demora even greater access to her garden of love.

With a precise thoroughness, Demora's darting tongue explored the depths of Saavik's womanhood, triggering in no time at all a response of wonderful proportions. The waves of delight now crested at more than twice the previous level as spasms racked Saavik's body.

"Hna'h!" Saavik cried out in her first language as she felt herself on the threshold of an orgasm.

Saavik grabbed the back of the young woman's head and pulled her deeper within her. Just in time to receive an eruption of nectar. Demora scooped it up with her tongue as fast as she could, but so intense was Saavik's climax that she couldn't keep up.

Saavik was totally lost in ecstasy, letting the fires of her Rihannsu half replace the logic of the Vulcan. Her strength was such that the smaller woman was held totally immobile, her wondrous tongue bringing the daughter of two worlds to even greater raptures.

Finally, the fires cooled and Saavik began to regain control of her quaking body as she released her hold on Demora. Almost out of breath, she leaned against the tile wall, savoring the aftermath of what they had just shared.

Demora slowing removed herself from between Saavik's legs. The encounter and subsequent orgasm had been nearly just as intense for her as well. The human woman had used her one free hand to please herself as she had pleasured Saavik, but had yet to achieve her own climax.

Rising to her feet, she reached up and kissed Saavik hard. The taste of Saavik's passion was thick on her tongue and she was quite willing to share her prize. The superior officer took her offering deep in her own mouth, savoring the memory of such a short time before.

Her Vulcan half told her that it had been one of the most dynamic climaxes of her life. The Rihannsu in her couldn't wait to return the favor.

Saavik began to run her own hand between Demora's legs, massaging the lightly haired mound found there. To her surprise, the younger woman stayed her hand, lifting it away.

"No, not here," Demora whispered into her ear as she kissed the tip of it, shutting off the water as she did.

They dried each other off quickly, and Demora led her new love back into the bedroom. She climbed onto the bed where she had first lost her virginity a few years before, then motioned for Saavik to join her.

Sliding up next to her, Saavik immediately began to kiss her small breasts, taking a tiny brown nipple into her mouth. As she worked on one breast, her nimble hand worked the other. Then she would switch. Demora clearly enjoyed the attention, moaning softly with closed eyes.

Saavik moved down the soft golden body, kissing her way to the small black triangle that covered Demora's still wet mound. Parting the lips with her fingers, she kissed the small bump of her clitoris.

Long minutes passed as Saavik worked her own magic on Demora's pearl. The younger woman mimicked Saavik's earlier actions as she held her by the back of the head and while she couldn't match her Vulcanian strength, a gentle touch was all that was needed. In addition, she met the reach of Saavik's ready tongue with the forward thrust of her body.

If Demora let events take their course, she knew that Saavik was well on her way to giving her an orgasm at least the equal of the one she had given her. But she wasn't willing to just let their little diversion end so soon. Not when there were other games still to play.

Disengaging herself from Saavik, Demora pulled a small, exquisitely crafted wooden box from beneath her bed. The Vulcan looked on with interest as the young Asian withdrew a long, thick object from the receptacle.

Crafted of a pure white ivory, it couldn't simply be called a dildo. Ten inches long and two inches thick, it was a work of art, painstakingly crafted by an artist's hand. It was covered with tiny images of women pleasing themselves, some alone, some with others.

In the tongue of her ancestors, it was called a harigata and this particular example was over five centuries old. It had been given to Demora on her sixteenth birthday by Mikaro Sulu, her ninety-eight year old great-grandmother. Passed down through the generations by the women of their family, it was held in no less reverence than the ancestral samurai sword that hung in the apartment's living room.

Saavik couldn't help but admire the craftsmanship that had gone into the creation of the artifact, or the care with which it had obviously been preserved. It was interesting, she noted, that on most of the worlds she had visited in her life, one could find similar heirlooms, if not their modern equivalents. Some things were indeed universal.

Saavik positioned the artifact at the entrance of Demora's womanhood, taking care to lubricate it with the results of their earlier play. With a slight thrust, she slid the head of the harigata inward, until it disappeared between the pink lips.

Then she slid it back an inch, before moving it forward two inches. She repeated the gesture a dozen more times, until she was sure the young woman was good and lubricated.

Demora called out words of encouragement in rapid fire Chinese, a language Saavik had never learned, but one that she promised herself that she now would. Afraid that she might hurt the smaller woman with her superior strength , the Lieutenant kept her movements slow and easy. A situation that Demora wasn't happy with at all.

Grabbing the base of the harigata, Demora added her thrusts to Saavik's and pulled it inside of her with all her strength. A look of rapture filled her face as it filled her, telling Saavik that she could take all that the Vulcan woman could give.

Rapid thrusts replaced slow motions as Saavik plunged the ivory phallus deep in and out of Demora's womanhood. Despite her sometime preference for women, Saavik had enough male lovers in the past to appreciate what Demora was feeling.

It didn't take long for Demora's body to return to the edge it had been brought to by Saavik's oral ministrations. A pinnacle soon surpassed by her current actions as she added her tongue to the mix.

Demora exploded, letting out a loud yell as ripples of pleasure ripped through her trembling body. Saavik continued her efforts, trying to make her lover's pleasure last as long as possible. What were long seconds to her, seemed like a small eternity to the woman beneath her. Finally, the room grew silent, punctuated only by the sound of their breathing.

Slowly, carefully, Saavik withdrew the harigata. It was covered with the fruits of their passions. Lifting it to her lips, she reverently licked it clean.

Demora laid there quietly, her body exhausted. Saavik lifted herself higher into the bed and snuggled up against her. The two women embraced and Saavik smiled. It wouldn't hurt just to lay there for a little while, she thought.

In what seemed like too short a time, the overhead skylight was soon aglow with the light of the rising sun. Demora awoke to find the other side of her bed now empty, causing her to wonder if it had all actually been a dream after all.

The dream became a solid reality as she looked up and saw a still nude Saavik standing in the doorway of her bedroom. In her hand she held a small tray with some drinks and fruit.

"I thought you might like some Saya," she said as she stepped up to the bed and laid the tray carrying the fruit water on the night table. "I myself find it quite refreshing in the morning."

"You're really here," Demora said, assuring herself that it indeed had been no dream.

"Is there somewhere else that I should be?" Saavik asked as she sat down on the edge of the bed next to Demora.

Demora's only reply was to kiss her love once more, thinking that they had seven whole days before she had to report aboard Enterprise. And if last night was any indication, seven days could be a lifetime.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,167 Followers
12