Tia and Cally

Story Info
Lonely wife meets sexy blonde girl.
781 words
3.27
86.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dlaing
Dlaing
4 Followers

Tonight was the night.

I didn't care if I was sinning myself, or my damn husband. Tonight was for me and her only. We would meet as soon as the sun set, and then we'd begin the rides.

Friday: 7:00 p.m.

I hate lying. Especially to my family. To my husband. He was a quiet, peaceful guy who only said the truth - and that was why I had a problem.

I had been married to Keith for 7 years, ever since I was 20 years old, and I did love him a lot.

But from the beginning, he wasn't afraid to speak his mind. If I looked terrible, he'd go out of his way to make sure he told me so. On our wedding day, he saw me for the first time in my gown and told me my necklace didn't fit well with the dress and said it made me look horrible. I felt ugly the entire ceremony.

When I feel pretty, he'll find something negative and put me down. He doesn't mean to - it's simply his nature.

But I can't stand it anymore. I'm a beautiful blonde woman who deserves to be on the cover of Vogue. Long legs, flat tummy, small waist, tight ass, size C boobs, heart-shaped lips, green eyes and a clear face describes me well enough. I'm sure women would kill for my looks.

So the least my husband of 7 years can do is compliment my shiny eyes instead of reminding me my shoes need shining.

That's why I lied to Keith about having some fun with my friends tonight. Well, almost. After all, I was going to have some fun, but with a person slightly closer to me than a friend.

I said a loving good bye but all Keith told me was to put my hair in a ponytail because the wind made it wild. I ignored the typical comment and hurried into my car.

As I drove my way into back streets and dark alleys, I thought of Cally. Tonight we were going to meet in her apartment set far back from the noisy crowded city - so we could be all alone.

I met Cally in a club and I found her very attractive. She looked exactly like me, long legs, big breasts, blonde hair, green eyes and all.

We ended up in an intimate chat, and after I told her about my problems with Keith, she understood and asked if I'd like to join her in sex.

The question came as a shock to me, but I found myself wanting to know what lesbian sex was like, since I had had enough of the dull straight sex.

I agreed, and well, here I am. I'm never going to forget tonight. I'm scared but eager, too.

I pulled up to her address. A small, isolated run-down apartment building in bad need of repair. There were no street lights, and the building looked so small I doubted it could hold more than one family. Looking around, there were no other houses or people.

I walked up and knocked once, twice. The peeling door opened on the third knock.

There, in the doorway, stood Cally. She was dressed in a see -through silk robe. Under it she wore a black bra and underwear.

Smiling, she gestured me to come in.

"Let's get started, shall we Tia?"

I nodded. Now,I wasn't scared at all.

Simply eager to do this.

I took off my coat and threw it on the dusty couch. The apartment looked even tinier than outside. Cally had lit it with a single bright light overhead.

She shut the door and stopped to inspect me.

I had worn the sexiest dress I could find; a barely-there red dress and red high heels. Under it I was wearing matching red bra and panties.

Smiling at me happily, she took my hand and led me down a tiny dark hallway, and pushed open a door. It was a bedroom, brightly lit.

I walked slowly to the bed without saying anything. I kicked off my shoes, and pulled the straps down off my dress. I pulled the whole thing off and kicked it away, revealing my hot lingerie.

Cally silently walked to me and stopped. She tore off the silk robe and I saw her creamy body, just as silky. I found myself wanting to touch it badly, to lick it, bite it, taste it, suck it, eat it. I didn't know. Just let me touch it. Time to get dirty, Tia. Time to be nasty. This is for that son-of-a-bitch Keith, this is revenge.

Let the games begin.

To Be Continued...

Dlaing
Dlaing
4 Followers