Tia at the Bus Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terror gripped her heart at the sight of his hard shaft. She felt she had no choice but to do as he asked even though she wanted no part of him.

"Climb over here." Oscar said.

"No." Tia replied.

"Just put your knees on each side of me and face me." Oscar said and he pulled his hand out of her pussy to let her move.

Tia saw a brief moment of freedom from him and tried to take advantage of it. She grabbed for her purse and bag but he easily pressed on her chest and pinned her to her seat.

"You are not going anywhere." Oscar said. "Get over here."

Tia pulled on his neck and he let her move. He took hold of her tiny waist and helped her to turn and face him with one knee on each side of him in his seat. There was very little room so he slumped down and moved his hips forward.

He pulled the bottom of Tia's skirt up and used his fingers to push her thong underwear aside. The tip of his cock rubbed under her and he used his hips to push into her wet pussy. She felt the cock begin to fill her and sat up lifting with her knees to avoid his penetration.

Oscar put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down onto him. The cock slipped a little further into her body but not nearly enough to satisfy him. He pulled on her coat to cover what they were doing and ran his hands up under her sweater touching her flesh. He pressed on her back and bent her forward. She had no choice but to put her head next to his and rest it on his shoulder.

"I'm going to fuck you." Oscar threatened with a whisper.

"No, this is rape. Don't do it!" She said softly to not alert the others but he paid her no mind.

"You love it bitch." Oscar said and pushed her down onto his cock as he thrust his hips up to meet hers.

He entered her much more than before and she felt the heat of his cock inside of her. She said no several more times whispering in his ear and finally gave up when he got the cock as far inside her as he could.

Oscar moved his hips up and down and took a very long time to arouse himself enough to cum. Tia on the other hand was very aroused and yet she hated the feelings she had. She hated that this asshole could make her feel good when he was doing such a bad thing to her. He felt powerless and helpless and aroused.

She could hear his moan make a desperate sound and realized that he was ready to spurt his sperm into her. She moved up with her knees and his cock slipped out of her pussy. She sat down as far as she could and the hard cock rubbed against her tummy as the sperm shot out of him covering her soft tummy and garter belt under her skirt.

She tried not to draw any attention to them by holding very still. His breathing was getting loud and she didn't know if other people would awaken even with the sounds of the bus. He seemed very loud to her. She tried to quiet him by placing her hand over his mouth and whispering in his ear.

"Quiet asshole." Tia said as she felt the sperm on her tummy drip down into her pubic hair.

Oscar's eyes got wide and he looked at her. She hated him but she saw that she had made him mad. It was time to do something and she wasn't sure what.

She held still for another minute to let his cock soften and not arouse the suspicion of other passengers. When she felt the time was right she climbed off of him and turned to sit back in her seat.

She took some tissues from her purse and tried to clean some of the cum from under her skirt. She smelled the strong odor of the sperm and didn't know how to hide the odor from others. When she had wads of wet tissues in her hand she decided that the best place for them was in the pocket of her coat and that is where she put them.

Tia adjusted her skirt and underwear and tucked in her undershirt. She adjusted her sweater and turned her head to the window again pretending to sleep. Oscar tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped up.

He sat normally back in his seat and had a big smile on his face having just fucked his traveling companion. He looked over at her and saw that even though she was next to him she was avoiding contact.

Oscar considered which seat he wanted to move to. He had a very long way to go and didn't think she would be willing to fuck him again. He looked around and saw an empty isle seat a few rows in front of them. He gathered his things and moved up while everyone else slept.

When he sat down the lady sitting in the window seat looked up at him and smiled that automatic smile that ladies use. He introduced himself quietly. She told him her name and he quickly forgot. They sat not talking for a while as the bus continued down the road.

Tia noticed the seat next to her was vacant and hoped that Oscar had moved on for good. She adjusted her music player again putting in a new CD and slipped the headphones over here ears again. She hoped it was a new day and she could put this bad experience behind her.

She sang along with the music not opening her mouth but just humming in her throat for a while. Soon a large shape appeared and took the seat next to her. She hoped it wasn't Oscar returning to bother her again.

She turned to see a smiling face and removed the headphones.

"Hi, my name is Phil." He said.

"Hi, Tia." She replied and they shook hands.

"I was wondering what you charge?" Phil asked.

"What I charge?" Tia asked in reply with a quizzical look on her face.

"Yeah, how much do you get for fucking somebody on the bus? I've got a hundred if that's enough." Phil said.

Tia rolled her eyes and put the headphones back on.

12