Tia on Mass Transit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her curiosity increased when she turned down her street and the man walking behind her kept following.

At first she thought it would be best to continue walking past her house and on down to the corner store pretending to be shopping rather than reveal her place of residence. Then she approached her house and decided it would be best to get inside away from this stranger.

She removed her keys from her purse long before she needed to so she didn't have to fumble for them at the last minute.

Her steps increased in speed as she turned off of the public walkway to walk up her own sidewalk. She was surprised that the stranger behind her also quickened his pace as well. By the time she reached the front door and inserted the key she felt his body press behind her.

"Let's go inside." He said and pressed something that felt hard into Tia's back.

"Don't hurt me." Tia asked in desperation.

The door opened and they went inside. He held her by her left upper arm tightly with his hand and she didn't go far in front of him as she walked. He let her put her purse and briefcase down and pushed so she knew which way to go.

Down the hallway to her bedroom was the direction she was moving. At his insistence she stopped at the bathroom and he watched as she relieved herself on the commode. She wiped with a was of tissue and moved to stand up.

"Don't pull your panties up and get those hose off." He said.

Tia sat back down and kicked off her shoes. She removed her pantyhose as he watched and she looked him in the eye when she kicked off her panties and stood up again.

"We are going to finish what we started this morning." He said.

It was that instant that she realized that it wasn't Thomas the massaging woodworker who's fingers had given her a morning orgasm. It was this man and she had mixed feelings about it.

"It was you this morning?" Tia asked.

"Get into your bedroom." He ordered without answering.

Tia walked into her bedroom and walked over beside the bed with him following her closely but not yet touching her. She started to turn around and was stopped with both of his hands.

"Don't turn around. Open your legs like you did for me on the bus." He said.

Tia blushed at the feeling of having someone take her again and did as she was told. His hand roughly grabbed her pussy and pushed one finger into her wet tender hole. She felt no tenderness like she felt that morning from him this time.

He pulled his finger out of her and inserted two this time filling her even more with his unwanted advance but closed her eyes and bit her lip as she held still against his assault.

"You aren't being as nice this time." Tia said.

"You just shut up." He replied and continued to please himself with his fingers in her pussy.

She felt awkward holding herself half up and half down as she bent forward. He pushed harder than she felt earlier in the day and leaned over placing her hands on the bed in front of her for support.

"That's it bitch." He said and she started to get mad.

Tia began to raise back up and turn again and was pressed down by his free hand on her back. Her knees buckled and she dropped to the floor.

"Shit!" She said at his rough treatment.

He said nothing and picked her up by her underarms. Her small body dangled in the air in front of him for a moment and she stayed limp in his arms. He tossed her on the bed and followed up putting his knees on the bed between her legs.

She lay face down on the bed and didn't resist him when he pushed her skirt up over her naked ass and inserted two fingers again into her wet pussy.

The fingers thrust rapidly in and out of her. She felt the pleasure of being finger fucked but wanted so much more. At least this morning the fingers pressed against her clit and gave her an orgasm.

She didn't feel enough pleasure from the probing fingers now to get much more aroused than she already was. It was going to be hard to go though with the rest of his plan unless he touched her in the right spot. She was beginning to get annoyed with him.

"My husband will be home any minute." She announced.

"Fuck you." He said.

"You aren't going to fuck me." She said firmly.

"I'll do what I want." He said.

Just then they both heard the front door open and when it loudly closed they both stopped moving.

"Be quiet." He said whispering and pulled his fingers out of her pussy and got off of the bed. She lay on the bed for a moment with her naked ass exposed and her legs spread. It was tempting to stay in that position for her husband James to find her. She hoped it would encourage him to stay with her long enough for her to get off.

"Tee, are you home?" James said loudly from the kitchen.

"I'm in the bedroom." She yelled in reply hoping he could come to rescue her but not have to endanger either by having to fight off her abuser.

Tia moved one hand down to her wet pussy and with her tiny fingers began to rapidly rub across her clitoral hood and the top of her vulva masturbating in a tight circle to keep herself aroused.

She looked over her shoulder behind her and didn't see anyone in the room. The thought occurred to her that her abuser might be hiding and was afraid that if there was a place for him to remain in the house undetected that she would be in for some trouble from him later.

She didn't see him slip out and down the hallway. They didn't hear the front door open and close when he left. She kept wondering about what she might do if he tried to repeat the finger fucking he gave her and let her fingers excite her nearly to orgasm before James came into their bedroom to find her in a very promising position on the bed.

Her ass was slightly raised in the air. The tunnel of her vagina was open and ready to be filled. Her fleshy vulva was moving rapidly from her hands and the rosebud of her asshole beckoned to him from across the room.

"I love it when you do that." James said. He slowly disrobed and watched his wife masturbate herself. Soon his cock was ready to participate in her pleasure and he moved on his knees behind her on the bed. He let her continue to pleasure herself and licked his thumb before he let it slide into the pucker of her ass.

Tia gasped just enough to let him know she felt his presence as her ass filled with his short but thick thumb. She closed her eyes and used her free hand to press through her blouse and bra to capture her left breast and hold it tightly as she felt pleasure in nearly every part of her body.

James her husband had his cock ready to fuck. He used the tip of it to rub against her tender pink wet spot a few times rubbing up and down before he pressed with his hips and slipped inside her tiny body.

"Ewww." She said as she continued to masturbate with her fingers on her clit as his thumb in her ass and cock in her vagina began to move inside her.

"Fuck!" He said as the heat from her womb surrounded his stiff fleshy cock.

James moved his thumb in and out of Tia's ass rapidly as she began to feel the orgasmic pulse from the top of her clit and the bottom of her groin joined to surround his meat. She trembled at first then uncontrollable shook and pressed her hips down onto the bed when the orgasm over took all of her senses.

The pressure on her clit had to stop and she removed her fingers from the tender nubbin. The cock in her pussy felt much bigger than usual for a moment. She imagined being fucked by a large thick cock much larger than James had but it was only her imagination. For the moment of her orgasm she had someone else in mind but her husband would never know and most likely didn't care what she was feeling.

James concentrated on his cock inside his wife. He removed the thumb from her ass and pulled with both hands on her hips. Tia let him pull her hips and ass higher and moved her knees underneath her again.

She placed them wide to accept all of his strong thrusts into her body. His thrusting pace increased as he got closer to coming. She pressed back against each thrust and they fucked with an enthusiasm they hadn't had since they were first married.

"Fuck me baby." She said again and again and watched him by turning her head to look behind her. She was looking to see if her abuser would make another appearance but only saw the determined face of her husband as he took her over and over.

Tia had another orgasm from James' hard cock and he shot the load of white sperm into her Asian American body filling her with slippery juices from both of them. She could smell the sex and was very happy at that moment.

James held her tightly until his cock emptied all of his work into her tiny body. She rolled onto her side as he let her go and breathed hard looking at him and his glistening cock. The cock dribbled more sperm out of the tip of it and she was tempted to turn and lick it from him.

She watched instead and let him use his own hand to stroke the cock and coax out the rest of the creamy liquid. It dribbled down and fell onto the bed. She watched and moved her hand down to her clit again to let it slowly rub the last of her orgasm out of her pussy.

"Fuck I want to come home to that everyday." James said and fell on the bed facing his wife.

Tia laughed.

"I had a really good day. I got a new client!" Tia said and continued to play with her clit with just two fingers now.

"That's good." James said. He ran his fingers though the hair on his chest as his soft cock continued to drip sperm on his thigh. "Let's go out to dinner to celebrate."

"I can't. I have to meet someone at seven." Tia said. She was finished with her husband for now and had to think of a good reason to leave him for the evening. "I met someone on the bus that has a project for me."

"How long will that take?" James asked.

"I don't know. It could take fifteen minutes of a few hours." She replied hoping that it was hours of pleasure she had in store for her.

"Shit." James said.

Tia stopped playing with her pussy for a moment and jumped up from the bed. She shed her clothes quickly and got into a hot shower. The long black hair on her head she tucked into a shower cap and stepped into the steamy shower to be clean for Thomas when he gave her a massage. She put her fingers back into her pussy and gently cleaned and rubbed it while the hot water cascaded over her small naked body.

It was just a few minutes later that she had another orgasm and tried to keep quiet so James didn't hear her over the sound of the rushing water. She leaned against the shower wall weak from the arousal and let the water pleasure her until she recovered from the orgasm and was ready to go fix dinner.

Tia quickly dried with a towel and fixed her hair in a pony tail. She bounced out of the bathroom and found some casual clothes to wear over to Thomas's house. She slipped into some shoes and went to the kitchen to fix them a quick dinner before she left.

Dinner went smoothly and she was thinking about all that happened that day. It was a blur in her mind and only a few special moments stuck out in her memory. The most notable things were her orgasms through the day. She ate and chatted with her husband thinking of how many more orgasms she might have before the day was through.

Soon she was finished eating and gathered all the dishes into the dishwasher. The last few things she needed was her purse and a jacket. She decided that if she was going to make her story that she told her husband believable she should also take along her briefcase to be convincing.

Tia removed all of the business articles from the case and tucked them into her desk drawer. She put one of her small vibrators and a long rubber dildo along with a bottle of her favorite lube and a butt plug into the case just to be naughty. It was the last thing she grabbed before she left the house.

She walked quickly to the bus stop and caught the bus going the right direction. The stop she needed was hard to distinguish coming at it from the opposite direction from earlier in the evening but she found it and exited the bus.

She looked at the note Thomas had given her and easily found the house four blocks from the bus stop. She rang the doorbell and waited on the porch looking around the neighborhood as she stood.

Thomas answered the door in a long silk robe. It was black and had a long belt hanging from his waist. Tia hopped through the door and he closed it after her. She looked down at his large bare feet and up into his tender blue eyes. He looked her over much the same way seeing her black pony tail, casual top, tight jeans and white running shoes were appropriate for the occasion.

"May I take your jacket?" Thomas offered.

Tia removed her jacket and handed it to him.

"Where do you want me?" She asked.

"Over here in the living room." He said.

She walked into the living room as he lay her jacket over one of the chairs and led her over to the massage table he had set up complete with flannel sheets and a bolster.

"You can get ready and lay on the table. Cover with the sheet and put your face in the rest up here. I'll be back in just a few minutes." Thomas said.

He left the room and went to his kitchen. He took two bottles of water out of the refrigerator and waited until he gauged that enough time had elapsed for her to be ready for him. He peeked around the opening into the living room and saw that she was properly in place on the table.

As Thomas came into the room he put the water on one of the nearby end tables. He removed his robe and while she couldn't see his hairy chest and small workout shorts he was almost as naked as her when he was ready. He began by placing his hands on her head and back and gently slipped them down over her butt and legs and feet a few times.

This calmed her and got her ready for his touch. He pulled the top sheet back revealing her naked upper back, arms and shoulders. To warm the oil he placed some in his hand and moved his palms together for a few moments before touching her tender skin.

Tia felt his firm but gentle touch soothing all of the muscles in her small body. She gradually drifted off but not quite sleeping she enjoyed the relaxing time they were spending together. He asked her to turn over and began on her front much the same way but covering her breasts politely with a towel before pulling back the sheet. She was impressed with how professionally he was treating her. His touch was making her relax so much that she almost forgot about the other pleasures she imagined they would share this night.

Thomas finished with her feet and she lay quietly on the table. She continued to relax at his suggestion as he drank some of the water from the bottle he brought for himself. Soon she stirred and he offered her some water from the bottle he brought for her. She sat up holding the sheet over her naked breasts and drank some water.

"I hesitate to mention this for fear a bad reaction but there is something more that we can do before you get off of the table. I only mention this because you are finished with the relaxing part of the massage." Thomas said.

Tia finished swallowing the water in her mouth and looked at him as she took the opening of the bottle down and away from her lovely puffy lips.

"What's that?" She asked.

"I don't mean to imply anything by this but I can give you an erotic massage now if you want." Thomas said and sat relaxed in his chair.

Tia looked over his muscular chest and down his powerful legs to his bare feet. The shorts he wore did a poor job of concealing the shaft of his cock that was within. She glanced down at her bare feet dangling off the side of the massage table just hanging out from under the sheet which covered most of her body except for her backside.

She could feel the soothing sensation of the oil which covered her body and wanted to find out more about what he had in mind. She raised her head again and looked him in the eye.

"What do you have in mind?" Tia asked.

"Breast, pussy, ass. Your choice or all if you wish. What would you prefer if any at all?" Thomas said explaining and stopped to wait for her answer by drinking from his water bottle.

Tia thought for a few moments watching him to see that he was not going to rush her for an answer. She drank from her bottle a few times slowly coming to a plan of her own.

"Just how far are we going to take this?" Tia asked knowing what she had in mind.

"As far as you want. You are in charge." Thomas said.

"I don't want to be in charge." Tia said and drank the last of the water from her bottle. She didn't need to think twice and threw the empty bottle to him. "Tell me what to do."

"Lay on your tummy." Thomas said and stood up.

"There are some things in my briefcase if you need them." She said and moved around to lay on her tummy just as she started earlier. She tried to cover herself with the sheet but it was too difficult to do a good job so she left it covering her butt and upper legs but it left her entire upper half and both calves and feet uncovered.

Thomas walked past her to get the briefcase and observed that she was truly lovely when she lay there naked. He placed his hand on her ass just for a moment as he walked past. He arrived at the briefcase and picked it up.

"It' lighter than it was this morning." He said not realizing that he gave himself away.

Tia pulled her upper torso up from the massage table and turned her shoulder so she could look at him. She was thinking about his statement and ignored the fact that her breasts were pointing right at him as she spoke.

"So it was you who brought my briefcase off of the bus this morning." She accused.

"Yes. It made me late for work but the look on your face was worth it." Thomas said as he returned to the table and opened the briefcase to look inside.

"What did I look like?" Tia asked and smiled at him as she watched him look at her naked breasts. The nipples on her chest were relaxed and soft from the massage but from his steady gaze she started to involuntarily harden at the nipples.

"You were so sad when you realized the briefcase was on the bus. That guy had to be a real jerk to let you think that getting it back at the lost and found was even an option. The look on your face was what people will look like when the end of the world comes." Thomas said.

He removed the lube and butt plug from the case and set it on the floor.

"Lay down." He said and put his hand on her back to turn her back to business.

He went over to the table and put on a pair of rubber gloves.

"I put it down so you couldn't see me. I didn't want you to make a scene." He explained.

"I didn't even see you there." Tia said with her face back in the face cradle of the table.

"Good. I watched you realize you had the case and the joy you showed was worth being late for work. You are incredibly beautiful when you are happy." Thomas said.

Tia smiled as big a smile as she could muster and she wanted him to see her smiling for him. She started to raise her head and he pushed down on the back of her head.

"Stay still. I know what you look like when those beautiful lips of your reveal your emotions. It's breathtaking. Now stay where you are." He said.

Tia felt so good inside that it was amazing. She had so many positive things happen that she was in a place she had never been. She felt him dribble some of her lube down between the crack of her ass cheeks and his hands patted her then slid over her pucker. The finger of his hand found the center of her rosebud and he slowly entered her with the entire length of his finger.

Thomas pulled out and lubed up and pushed in again a few times each time moving his finger around until she was well lubricated and anything else that he did would not be painful. He slipped a second finger beside his first one and entered her very slowly expanding her ass to accept more of his touch.