Tia"s Second Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg lay still with his eyes closed. His facial expressions telegraphed the unique sexual arousal he was experiencing. His huge hands gently caressed her ass cheeks. They were firm and beautifully shaped. One hand moved to the small of her back tracing small circles. Tia's skin felt velvety smooth and soft to each caress. His body seemed to be on the edge of peak sensitivity. Instincts created a natural flowing motion in their coupled bodies. Within Greg's imagination he felt that he was as close to an out of body experience as one could get.

Fully penetrated and sitting still, Tia began a sensual internal squeezing around Greg's large cock. The empty fleshy folds in her lower abdomen were now spread and filled ever so joyously. She continued her special skills of inner muscle control to bathe and massage the breeding intruder. She was on a mission to extract that most potent elixir of procreation.

Their coupled bodies continued to undulate in synchronized rhythm. With Greg's cock imbedded to the fullest, Gwn began a sliding motion on top of his pubic bone that kept continuous pressure on her clitoris. Each gliding motion elevated her pleasure.

Greg could only hold on so long. He could feel his cock swell and harden as he approached the inevitable. He tried to concentrate on airplanes, baseball, or football...anything to prolong that point of no return.

Suddenly, Tia leaned backward and reared her hips. It was if she was instinctively trying to place the entrance of her uterus onto the tip of Greg's cock. The first spasm racked her body. She screamed uncontrolled cries of passion. "Now, now Greg...shoot it in there...knock me up...breed me." As her hips bounced and her stomach convulsed, her cries turned to sobs. Tears ran down her face.

Greg could only succumb to the will of their bodies. Several loaded charges of semen and virulent sperm were propelled into the depths of Tia's womanhood. He too, thrashed about as his body spasmed. They held on to each other as their bodies played out the orgasmic dance.

As they awoke from their ecstatic stupor they could only smile. Finally Tia spoke. "It just keeps getting better. If the first time didn't get me pregnant then this one surely did."

Greg replied, "You know I'm gonna have to keep coming back to get some of this."

"Tia smiled and responded, "I want you too. We already have that planned out. By the way you know that you have made a big mess down there where we're hooked up."

Greg answered, "Don't you know that all great pleasure is sloppy and slick and sticky and messy. It is never tidy and prissy clean. Just ask any little boy who's played in a mud hole."

Tia chuckled, "Are you saying my little pussy is a mud hole."

"No, but I am saying, its one hole I love to play in."

Tia sat up in mock anger and said, "Just for that comment, that's the last time I let you play in my pussy hole."

Greg laughed out loud; displayed his cock to Tia and said, I bet you can't keep this out very long."

"You know you're probably right," she said as she dropped down on his chest and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey, I wonder what Tim and Gwn are doing. Let's give them a call."

Chapter 2 Phone Call to Tim and Gwn

As soon as the phone rang Tim answered, "Hello."

Tia: "Hi Tim. Let's get on the speaker phone so that everyone can participate in the conversation. How is everyone there getting along?"

Tim: "I think we are doing fine. We just finished a shower together. How about you and Greg? Any sex been going on there?"

Tia: "Are you kidding. I'm pretty sure that I'm already knocked up. Even though we just finished our second session, I think Greg knocked me up the first time. He has just about worn me out. Has Gwn been treating you well?"

Gwn: "I've been trying. Tim has been great for me. With Tim, I can make love with reckless abandon. He's also great for that other thing."

Greg: "I'll bet I know why you just got out of the shower. You and Tim have been doing that "A" thing, haven't you?" Greg turns to Tia and comments, "Gwn loves anal and she especially likes to do it with Tim. How many times have you made love today?"

Gwn: After I arrived early this afternoon it took only about 15 minutes before Tim had his dick in me. He gave it to me pretty good. You know how I am, it takes the first one hard and fast to get the edge off. I think I came about three times before Tim let go. Then we went out to get something to eat. That's when I told Tim that I wanted to be fucked in the ass. Tim is the perfect size for me."

Greg: "Gwn, Tia and I have been discussing some of the new research work going on at NLC. They have developed a means of mixing sperm from a husband then injecting it into another mans prostate. I know you and I are interested in having a little boy. What do you think of Tim performing this function for us?"

Gwn: "I could really go for that. Tim has told me about the experiments that he participated in at NLC and I think it is time to seriously consider it. Let's discuss it when we get home. Right now, Tim has got me so worked up...I can't think straight. Oh ooooh my goodness, he just put that thing in again...that is sooo good...got to go Greg...see you tomorrow."

Greg turned to Tia and smiled as he heard the phone fall to the floor. Erotic sounds of copulation filtered through the phone connection. "I guess that ends that conversation. Do you know of anything we can do before morning?"

Tia smiled at Greg; cradled him between her spread legs and whispered, "slide it in and fuck me to sleep."

12