TIA: This is Africa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of the gardeners was taking me across our bed all night, it was him you heard."

"W....Where was James.....I heard his car in the drive?"

Amanda grinned at her new found friend, this was going easier than she had thought it might be. Miranda was obviously very aroused at the thought of her activities but was trying to hide it under a veneer of English respectability, the fact that she was a little tipsy was also helping.

"He was watching."

Just at that moment the waiter returned with the drinks, Miranda gratefully accepted hers and took a big gulp while her eyes sank to the waiters crotch again which was still showing a bulge albeit somewhat deflated. As she watched Amanda's hand snaked out and scratched a nail down the length of the mans cock causing his eyes to widen slightly before quickly regaining their previous professional look. Miranda stopped breathing absolutely certain that at any moment the man would cry foul and they would be asked to leave in the most embarrassing circumstances possible.

No such call came and the waiter stood there, stock still while Amanda caressed his rapidly thickening cock through his trousers. All around her Miranda could hear the sound of polite conversation, the scraping of chairs as people stood up or sat down, the opening and closing of the kitchen doors as the staff went about their business and there in front of her in the midst of all this normality was a huge thick black cock being touched and teased by an apparently perfectly respectable white women.

The wickedness of it all, her mouth was dry, heart thumping and between her legs was a distinct heat as her entire body responded to the deeply erotic situation. Should she touch it? Could she touch it, it looked huge to her decidedly thicker now Amanda was rubbing it lovingly a smile on her face like the cat that got the cream. Why should she have all the fun? Tentatively she reached out her hand, her body working on autopilot now all reason abandoned and then before she knew what was happening she was touching her first black cock. It felt warm to her touch and it was throbbing as she wrapped her fingers around its girth feeling its weight, God it felt so powerful. Miranda imagined herself splayed on her marital bed while that huge cock thrust into her, fucking her with all its power, making her whole.

She bit her lip and blushed a deeper shade of red as she tentatively looked over at Amanda, who winked at her, egging her on, encouraging her in her exploration of discovery as she sat back in her chair sipping her drink like a proud parent watching her child's first steps. She was feeling decidedly horny herself now and was wondering if she might persuade Miranda to let the waiter fuck the pair of them in one of the Hotel's many rooms designed for just such eventualities. She decided not too risk it in case she upset Joseph's plans, besides Miranda was obviously going to take to her new life like a duck to water and there would be plenty of opportunities for the two women to take a little afternoon delight in the future.

"Steady on girl, you'll have him coming in his pants next, why don't you take it out and wank him off into a napkin or something?"

Miranda barely registered what her friend was saying, her expression glazed somewhat as she rubbed and stroked the waiters cock. The waiter however had an idea of his own and was clearly getting close to losing it.

"Take your panties of women and make me come into them, you can savour the taste of my cum for the rest of the afternoon."

Miranda just nodded dumbly unable to speak as she watched him unzipping his trousers and pulling the incredibly long thick veined cock out into the open. Amanda decided she had better step in and help her friend who was obviously lost to the eroticism of the situation. She knelt beside her and slipped her hand up her friends skirt and started to lower her panties, noting as she did so how wet they were, she could feel her plan coming together nicely, Joseph would be pleased and then she would get her reward! Amanda handed the soaked panties to her friend who wordlessly wrapped them around the waiters cock before resuming her ministrations, concentrating hard on the matter at hand, her brow wrinkled, tongue flicking over her lips. Deep within her brain she knew what she was doing was wrong but she couldn't help herself, she was powerless as she worshipped the power of the cock in front of her.

The waiter, a consummate professional, signalled his intention to cum by forcing Miranda's head up close to his cock and making sure she grasped the head with her panties in order to catch his cum as it jetted from the engorged head of his cock. He grunted once, twice and a third time ending with a satisfied sigh before cleaning his cock off with the pretty satin panties and handing them to a dazed Miranda who sank back into her chair with a crooked smile playing on her lips. She gratefully accepted the Gin and Tonic that Amanda pressed into her hand.

"We had better get you home honey."

12