Tia, Tony, and Cheryl

Story Info
Asian beauty is ravished by friends after work.
3.5k words
4
63.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The following story was suggested by a Literotica reader.

Tia was working late at her new office trying to meet a deadline for a client. They made some last minute changes and she needed the art work ready in the morning. She didn't really know what time it was and neglected to lock the door at five as she should have.

Tony and Cheryl slipped inside the front door and turned the latch and flipped the sign around to say that Tia was closed. Tia was in the back not paying any attention to anything but the task at hand. She didn't hear Tony creep up behind her. All she felt were the strong grasp of a man's arms and a hand cover her mouth.

"Alright lady. Just do a I say and you won't get hurt." Tony said as he grabbed her.

Cheryl was careful not to say anything because she knew that Tia would recognize her voice after having been to the office so many times with paperwork. Tony's voice on the other hand was less familiar to her and he had a gift for dialect so even when he spoke it didn't always sound like him.

Tony let his hand slip slightly away from Tia's mouth and he asked her if she understood.

"I understand. I won't do anything unless you tell me to." Tia said.

"Put this over your eyes." Tony said and handed her a black satin scarf t use as a blindfold.

Tony helped tie it in back of her head. She was dressed in her skirt and blouse and he asked her to lean forward and stand up. Tia leaned over the work table in front of her and Tony raised her skirt exposing her ass to him and Cheryl.

From the bag that they brought with them Cheryl removed a wooden paddle and lightly rubbed it across Tia's fleshy but small ass. The felt the touch and hardness of the wood next to her skin. Cheryl rubbed it harder against her in a large circle.

"What are you doing here this late?" Tony asked.

"I'm finishing something that has to be done by morning." Tia said.

"You mean you have been slacking off and the work isn't finished?" Tony asked.

Before Tia could reply Cheryl slapped her on one cheek very hard with the paddle. Tia wimpered a little and Tony put his hand on her back to keep her leaning forward over the work table. She moved to put her hand on her freshly slapped ass and Cheryl hit her hand very hard with the paddle.

"Ouch damn it!" Tia yelled and quickly put her hand back on the work table even though it hurt.

"Did I tell you that speaking without answering one of my questions was allowed?" Tony asked her.

"I won't speak unless it is in answer to your question. Sorry." Tia said.

"Unbutton your blouse for me." Tony said and waited for a few moments then he yelled at her. "Faster!"

Tia tried to move faster but before she finished unbuttoning her blouse with her sore hand Cheryl slapped her again with the paddle. This time she struck the other cheek and Tia's skin turned pink almost immediately.

Tony let Tia finish unbuttoning her blouse and he pulled it off of her shoulders guiding her arm out of the sleeve. He tenderly removed it and folded it neatly then laid it in front of her.

"Is this your blouse?" Tony asked and put Tia's hand on the folded blouse.

"Yes it's mine." Tia replied afraid to say more for fear of getting another slap on the ass.

"I am going to take your bra off and I want you to fold it and place it on your blouse." Tony said and unfastened Tia's bra but Cheryl whipped off her shirt and took off her bra as well and the bra that Tony handed to Tia was Cheryl's bra instead. While Tia was folding Cheryl's bra and placing it on her own blouse Cheryl continued to strip naked and pulled the leather strap on harness from the bag they brought with them. She fastened it around her hips and attached one of the rubber dildos to it.

"Is this your bra?" Tony asked.

"Yes." Tia said.

"What color is your bra?" Tony asked.

"Black." Tia answered.

"This bra is white. Now move your right foot to the right about eight inches. Do you know how far eight inches is?" Tony asked.

"Yes. It's about this far." Tia answered and moved her right foot to the right about the proper distance.

Cheryl slapped Tia on the ass again with a loud smack. Tia whimpered again and her ass became even more crimson than it was before.

"What was that for?" Tia asked.

Cheryl slapped her other cheek again with equal force and Tia whimpered again but knew not to ask without having first been asked a question.

Tony slipped his hand lightly over Tia's paddled ass and down the back of her thigh then he moved over to her other leg and moved up the back of her thigh and over her other paddled cheek then slipped his thumb and finger under the back of the black satin thong that ran down Tia's crack and covered her Vietnamese American pussy. He pulled up on it and slipped it to the side while his fingers dipped down the crack and slid into her wet pussy.

"You are wet Tia dear." Tony teased as his fingers moved up and down the slit of her pussy. She said nothing for fear of having another slap on the ass with the paddle. He leaned over and sniffed the back of her thighs loudly so she could hear and looked into her wet pussy. The outer lips were so dark that they were nearly black and the inside of her was so pink by contrast that she almost appeared to be bleading.

"Again!" Tony said as he removed his hand from her pussy. Cheryl slammed down on Tia's ass once on the right cheek and once on the left one.

Cheryl tossed the paddle back into the bag they had brought and removed some lube for the dildo hanging from the harness around her hips. The slipped her fingers over the dildo lubricating it while Tony continued to ready Tia for what was to come next.

"Bend your knees just a little bit and put them together." Tony instructed.

Tia did as she was told but didn't know why until she felt the thong which covered her pussy being forced down her thighs to her knees and over her calves to her ankles. The material stretched nearly as far as it could but the underwear remained clutching her ankles as Tony moved his hand up the inside of her leg and placed two fingers into her pussy once again.

Tia breathed in quickly as his fingers entered her wetness. Tony deftly slipped up to her clit as his hand curled under her between her legs and the tips of his fingers flew from side to side across her most tender flesh. Tia nearly came right then but composed herself as Tony excited her and bit her lip instead of having the orgasm she dearly wanted.

"Enough!" Cheryl said in a kind of command hoping that her tone of voice wouldn't be recognized by her business associate.

Cheryl stepped forward and slipped the rubber cock into Tia's pussy. With a thrust of her hips she landed the rubber cock in Tia's love tunnel about half way. Cheryl removed it with her hips and put it back in by reversing her direction but keeping the same motion as the first time. This attempt moved the dildo further into Tia and Cheryl let out a little moan to encourage Tia to do the same.

"Cheryl?" Tia asked.

Cheryl knew she was found out and slapped Tia on her red ass cheek to answer her question and further arouse both of them.

Tia ripped the blindfold off of her head and looked back as Cheryl thrust again fucking her with the dildo. The turned the other way and saw Tony. They all laughed for a moment. Tia laughed from nervous energy and Tony and Cheryl laughed because they didn't need to conceal their identity any longer.

"Did you think you were in trouble?" Tony asked.

"I didn't know what was happening." Tia said as Cheryl's thrusting rhythm grew more regular.

"I'm going to fuck you then Tony is going to fuck you then we are going to take you to eat dinner then I am going to eat you and you are going to eat me and Tony is going to fuck us both..." Cheryl said as she slammed the dildo into Tia. She would have continued with every possible scenario but Tia cut her off.

"I can't tonight." Tia said. "I have to get this done. I can't miss a deadline or I'll be out of business before it really gets started.

Cheryl stopped fucking Tia and pulled the cock out of her pussy. She stepped back and stood still even though she was naked and the rubber cock hung lewdly from her hips.

"We didn't know." Tony said. "We were just going to have some fun with you."

"I just can't tonight. Maybe another night." Tia said as she pulled her thong up over her pussy again and her skirt back down over her rosey red butt. "I really appreciate you two coming down here to have a good time. Any other night would be fine but tonight I can't."

Tony handed Tia her bra but leaned forward and took one of her breast into his mouth while he caressed the other one with his hand. Tia put her hand on his head and closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy his tender suckling.

"You don't mind if we have a little fun while you work do you?" Cheryl asked.

Tia opened her eyes and looked at Cheryl. She let go of Tony's head and he stopped suckling her breast. Tia put her bra over her chest again and slipped her arms through the straps then turned around and picked up her blouse. Tony fastened her bra then helped her on with her blouse and she turned around again. He pushed her hands out of the way and buttoned up her blouse again. She tucked it back into her skirt and looked almost dressed again. The three of them looked down at Tia's naked feet.

"I don't work well in shoes." Tia said as she looked back up at them and smiled.

"I don't work well in clothes at all." Cheryl said and unfastened the strap on harness from her hips. She let it drop back into the bag she brought and moved over to Tony. She started with his shirt and then moved to his pants. Soon he was naked too. Cheryl took him by the hand and they walked over to the other side of the work table.

Cheryl put both hands on Tony's head and pulled him down to her breast. Tony put his hands around her hips and slipped them down over her ass as he took her breast into his mouth.

"You just continue working over there. Don't mind us." Cheryl said and closed her eyes to enjoy Tony's touch.

Tia actually did continue to work for a few minutes and was getting things done. She glanced up now and then to watch the naked lovers in front of her but her eyes went quickly back to work each time.

Cheryl pushed on Tony's head again and he knelt down to take her pussy into his mouth. The held him there for a minute then decided it was time to change positions. She knelt down as well and pushed his hips over to let him lie on is back then she put her knees on each side of his head and lowered her pussy down onto his mouth as she took his cock into her own mouth to begin pleasuring each other.

Tia continued to work and glance and gradually she accomplished much of the work she intended to do. Her mind kept wandering and now and then she lingered on the sight of the two lovers but returned to her work and made steady progress as both work and pleasure were made side by side.

Cheryl moaned with her arousal and decided it was time for Tony to be inside of her. She stood and put her hands on the work table opposite where Tia was sitting. Tony got up and stood behind her with his hard cock ready to enter her pussy. The two of them began to slowly fuck and Tia's attention was captured by the expressive looks than crossed Cheryl's face as Tony fucked her.

Tia was mesmerized by the hundreds of feeling that Cheryl could express through her face and body as they coupled. Tia picked up one of her sketch pads and attempted to quickly draw some suggestions of the expressions Cheryl was making.

Cheryl and Tony continued to fuck and get a little louder as their arousal increased. Tia was frantically sketching on a drawing until she saw something else she wanted to capture. Cheryl had an orgasm and spoke but Tia didn't try to draw the words. She only drew the feeling expressed in Cheryl's face. As Cheryl's feeling changed so did Tia's perspective.

Tia then ripped off one piece of the pad and moved on to a clean sheet to record on paper what her eye was seeing. Soon the intended work went out of her mind and she was intent on the passion of her friends. Cheryl had another orgasm and another expression crossed her face.

Tony yelled firmly but not loudly as he shot his load into Cheryl's young body. She fell forward on the work table with both arms out in front of her and pressed her breasts flat on the table as she came. The temperature of the table felt good on her skin as the inside of her body was jolted with her orgasm.

"Oh Gawd!" Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd!" Cheryl said as she opened her eyes to look straight at Tia as her orgasm flowered.

Tia saw Tony pull his wet cock out of Cheryl and stroke it a few times. The sperm oozed from his cock. Tia dropped the pencil and pad and ran in her bare feet around the table to kneel in front of Tony. She took hold of his cock and licked the tasty sperm from his body and enjoyed the slick feminine taste from Cheryl's pussy off of the outside of his cock.

Tia lasted only a few moments on Tony's cock before she was very highly aroused. She looked over at Cheryl still bent over the work table and walked on her knees up behind her. Tia slipped her tongue along the inside of Cheryl's legs and captured on her tongue most of the cum as it ran down the tender inner thigh.

She licked and swallowed and licked some more. Tia moved up into Cheryl's pussy and as the sperm dribbled out of her body Tia took it into her mouth and down into her tummy.

Cheryl could feel Tia's small hands tenderly caress her hips and ass. They also ran up and down the inside and outside of her thighs. As Tia cleaned up Cheryl's pussy she gradually ran her hands all the way down Cheryl's legs to her feet. Tia kissed the back of Cheryl's legs. Cheryl felt like she wanted to return the tender feelings and turned around. She lay down on the floor again and pulled Tia over the top of her.

Tia kissed Cheryl directly in the mouth sharing some of the sperm that Tony left for them. Tony leaned down and unzipped the side zipper on Tia's skirt. She wiggled her hips for him as he pulled it from her body. She got up on her hands and knees as he removed her thong and he slipped it down her legs and off of her body entirely.

Tia moved over to put her knees on each side of Cheryl's head and pressed her small pussy down over Cheryl's mouth. Cheryl felt Tia's tongue enter her wet pussy again from the new angle and they both moaned ever so softly as they shared their pleasure with each other.

Tony lay beside the women and slowly unbuttoned Tia's blouse. She didn't notice him at all for the longest time but gradually her blouse was removed as was her bra. Tony used his hands to rub on the women as they ate each other.

He moved over behind Tia at the top of Cheryl's head and put his tongue to use on Tia's rosebud. The firm touch of his tongue led her to her first orgasm and the moans she let loose helped Cheryl encourage yet another orgasm from her already used body. The three of them lay naked touching and pleasuring each other.

Tony began to recover after several minutes. He stroked his cock a few times and it started coming back to life. He got up on his knees and offered his cock to Cheryl. She alternately licked on the cock and back into Tia's pussy several times until Tony had his cock ready to fuck again.

"Tia darling would you like Tony's cock or would you prefer something else?" Cheryl asked.

"Sit on my face and fuck me." Tia said and quickly rolled off of Cheryl laying on her back next to them. Cheryl moved over Tia's head with her pussy and Tony took up a place between Tia's legs with is cock ready to enter her sweet small body. Tony was looking at Cheryl's back as he let his cock slip into Tia. She moaned and breathed as he filled her. Tony put his arms around Cheryl to caress her breasts as he began to fuck Tia.

He lowered his mouth into the part of Cheryl's neck that he loved best right at the top of her shoulder and kissed her as his cock slipped in and out of Tia. Cheryl translated his loving touch into her pleasure which showed in her face even though Tia was no longer capturing it on paper and down through her loins into Tia's mouth through her pussy. Tony pressed into Tia and was certain that she was feeling all of the pleasant intentions of both her lovers.

Tia had another orgasm and yelled into Cheryl's pussy with what sounded like naughty words but the lips of the pussy in her mouth muffled everything. Cheryl giggled lightly to herself and pressed into Tia with her vulva even more to further extinguish intelligible words and feel the vibrations of Tia's voice deep inside her.

Tony kept up a steady pace of fucking Tia with his cock slipping through the tender inside of her tunnel. She was wet beyond arousal. He didn't notice the puddle of juice that drained out of her body onto the carpet. They would find out about it later but Tia was a squirter when she wanted to be.

The pleasure kept going and the evening moved into night. They kept this one position for a while and changed to let Tia up on her hands and knees after a time. Cheryl lay on her back and Tony slammed into Tia from behind. The new position let Tia watch Cheryl's face as they shared orgasms together. Tia was first, Cheryl was next then Tia again and Tony finally shot sperm deep into Tia for the first squirt and pulled his cock out for the rest of his load letting it land along her backside.

Once Tony had come he jerked on his cock emptying it then moved over to Cheryl to let her lick the remains of their love making from him. She was aroused and had an orgasm from Tia's tongue and when she finished with it she moved out from under Tia and knelt on one side of her as Tony knelt on the other side. The two of them used their hands and tongues to cover nearly every inch of Tia's small body beginning with her back.

Cheryl licked the sperm up and swallowed it all as Tony used his tongue along Tia's back of her neck and turned to lay under her to suckle her breast and lick her tummy and the front of her thighs. Cheryl continued along Tia's back and down the rosy butt cheeks still tender from the spanking she go earlier down the backs of her thighs and calves. Tia tingled with arousal and nearly had another orgasm from their touch. She rolled onto her side.

Cheryl took one of Tia's feet in her hands and firmly massaged it for a few moments then sucked her toes into her mouth as Tony moved over to spoon with Tia from behind her. To let their naked bodies share the electricity between them. Cheryl let go of Tia's foot and lay in front of her pressing their breasts together. Cheryl's and Tony's arms caressed each other and Tia between them. They lay for several minutes enjoying everything that was happening between them.

"Well, we better let you get back to work. You have a busy day tomorrow." Cheryl said.

They all laughed.