Tiara Tara's Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing punishment of the once spoiled Princess Tiara.
2.3k words
4.35
39.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is the second installment of the Tiara Tara series. It is strongly recommended that you begin by reading Part One.

Submissively,

Barbie

*

The jagged teeth of the clamp bit deep into the sensitive skin of Tiara Tara's right nipple, the sheering pain stabbing at her besieged mind like a red-hot poker. "Silence, my sweet cock-hungry whore, save your screams for when the real punishment begins," Lord Basil roared, righting himself and all the while continuing to whip his massive Royal Scepter back and forth across the face of his gorgeous princess Tiara Tara.

Even in her agonized state Tara's left nipple remained proudly stiff with arousal. Without ceremony Lord Basil produced another wicked clamp and quickly snapped it in place upon that hard lit' nub as well. The once proud princess Tiara Tara suffered her hellish agony in silence biting her lower lip to remain so.

Except for sporadic tremors of agony that swept over Tiara Tara, she maintained her submissive pose admirably. Even in her agony slavecunt Tiara desperately ached to take her Lord's fuckbeast cock deep into her mouth and taste the sweetness of his male goo that slowly leaked from his pleasure rod. Bringing her Lord and Master pleasure was Tiara Tara's ultimate reward. To feel his animalistic fukbeast ramrod thrusting, the thunderous throbbing of his massive fucktool like a raging fire between her legs sated her restless lust like nothing else. Wisely, Tiara fought her urges to reach for him and kept her eyes lowered submissively at all times.

Lord Basil leaned back on his huge overstuffed leather throne, gently rubbing the head of his mammoth cock between his large fingers and taking pleasure in watching the squirming discomfort of his devoted whorecunt Tiara Tara. Picking up a small silver bell Lord Basil sounded its melodic chime twice before returning the bell to its place upon the table beside Him.

Gazing down upon the naked female body, which he owned, Lord Basil beamed proudly. "Mmmmm, my delicious little pleasure toy, this would be the perfect learning experience for your "sister" princesspet Katrina. Why didn't I think of it before?" Just moments later a delightfully beautiful and very young blonde girl arrived at Lord Basil's door, she knelt submissively in the doorway just as Tiara Tara had done earlier.

The young slut Katrina was just as naked as Tiara was, wearing only the open toed 6-inch "cumfukme" heels that Lord Basil demanded of all his bitches. The new arrival's golden hair cascaded over and well below her softly rounded shoulders and seemed to almost glimmer in the soft lighting. Barefooted she stood just over 6 feet tall ... but she, as the other sluts in Lord Basil's service, was never barefoot, not even in sleep.

Lord Basil turned his attention to the new bitch, Katrina, drinking in her lovely female form. Katrina's shoulders were pulled back slightly, her ample B cup titties thrust well forward. Lord Basil smiled as he watched the kneeling slut, knowing that her elbows were locked behind her back, leaving her nearly helpless. "You may enter princesspet Katrina. And place yourself between my thighs."

Without lifting her eyes Katrina crawled silently into the room on her knees. Still, Lord Basil feasted his eyes upon her beauty. Katrina's naked titties jiggled provocatively as she crawled. "Back up whorepussy Tiara! Give Katrina room to take her place," Lord Basil ordered gruffly. Tiara Tara blushed brightly at being spoken to so harshly before another but wisely obeyed nonetheless. The precious princessfuktoy Tiara Tara choked back tears as she struggled violently to keep hidden. Her pride stung as freshly as the first time she'd heard her beloved Lord Basil using her title of "princess" for his other slavegirls. None of them, of course, had true royal blood running through their veins!

Gazing at the cleanly shaven V between Katrina's long, well-toned thighs, Lord Basil noticed with delight that his young whore's pussy lips appeared to be a bit puffy. Lord Basil rubbed his cock gently as he pondered the delights that awaited his ravenous appetites that evening. "So it is," Lord Basil chuckled with amusement, " my fukktoy Katrina is hungry for her Master's Royal Specter."

The fukkpet Katrina's beautiful face flushed red with shame as her royal owner spoke. With her green eyes lowered in shame Katrina nodded her lovely head in agreement with her master's words. She dared not be caught in a lie. Besides as shameful as it may-be the cunt Katrina did hunger for her Lord's might cock.

The newest and youngest of his three prized pleasurewhores, Katrina was a natural submissive, though for the most part as yet untrained in the ways of Lord Basil. Katrina knew, however that it was always best to obey her Lord's dictates without question. Princess or not, Katrina was eager to learn, determined to surpass that stuck-up bitch Tiara Tara and take her place, if she could, as Lord Basil's most desired fuckpussy.

"Cumm near Katrinacunt," Lord Basil demanded, "and pleasure me with that talented tongue you have which I now own. Gently my dear, as I wish not to orgasm too quickly." Chuckling as the slut quickly knelt between his open thighs and leaned forward, taking the head of his massive cock between her sensual lips, Lord Basil's voice dropped to an amused whisper. "Quite frankly cunt, if you knew what I know, you would not wish that either."

Tiara Tara's face flushed with jealousy as the beautiful loveslave Katrina wrapped her lips about Lord Basil's ever hardening cock. Tiara knew that as nothing more than a fukktoy she had no right to feel as she did. The relentless tremors of excruciating agony wracking Tiara's naked titties as the nipple clamps trapped her nipples in their extremely cruel and powerful grip also reminded her that she was nothing more than owned property. Merely fuckmeat for the amusement of her Lord Basil and his most favored friends. Tiara groaned, nearly swooning from pain and the wet quivering need of her empty pussy as she watched the young slut pleasuring Lord Basil before her.

His piercing eyes seemed to pierce her body and soul as he looked up from the slut worshiping his cock and held Tiara Tara's gaze. Tara's body visibly spasmed as she felt his probing eyes engulf her, assess her every emotion. Lord Basil smiled cruelly, and then leaned down over Katrina, his eyes never left Tiara's as he began fondling the younger slut's breasts until she was moaning and writhing like a bitch in heat, her head still bowed over his erection. Tiara knew what he was doing and wanted to hate him but could not... she ached for him all the more. He owned her body, mind, and soul. Silently she suffered and at the same time yielded to his will, without question giving him the pleasure of her torment.

Lord Basil took great pleasure in the obvious jealousy raging in his princessslut Tiara, particularly when his massive fingers began toying with Katrina's tits. "Mmmmmm yes, you are doing well my sweet slut, my princesscocksucker Katrina." Lord Basil sighed with delight as he enjoyed the magical attentions of Katrina's tongue slowly swirling up and down his thick pleasure-tool. Smirking once more at his jealous slut Tiara, Lord Basil mused, "Do not fret my royal princesscunt, you also shall taste my royal goo this very evening. That you have my word on as your Owner." Lord Basil roared with laughter and anticipation.

Leaning back in His chair Lord Basil relaxed. The young Katrina continued to ply her oral skills upon the pleasurerod of her Lord, constantly monitoring His state of arousal. "My katrinacunt," Lord Basil mused almost as if he were speaking to himself, "you will do well to pay close attention to the proceedings this evening, for you shall bear witness to the punishment of my princesspet Tiara tittytara. If you are wise, despite your youth, slut, you might learn from her grievous indiscretions." Again smiling, Lord Basil stood, pulling his hard dick meat from Katrinacunt's mouth, "Now fetch your Lord a goblet of Cognac."

Reluctantly the fukkmouthwhore Katrina allowed her Master's might cock slip from between her pouty lips. The youthful pleasureslut spoke for the first time, softy, "Yes, MeLord. At once, MeLord. Permission to stand, MeLord?"

"Yes,. Yes, permission granted."

Standing Lord Basil stepped past the kneeling young bitch to stand before his princesspet, the slut Tiara. Having kept the cuntwhore deliberately waiting for his attention, Lord Basil turned to look back on the young Katrina, taking satisfaction as he watched his cunt's efforts to gain her feet. With her elbows strapped together within ten inches of each other behind her back and her feet encased in six-inch "cumfukkme" heels, the tall gorgeous bitch Katrina found it difficult to rise. He laughed softly. Preferring to keep his sluts for the most part in some form of middle bondage as a constant reminder of their lowly status, only occasionally did Lord Basil allow total freedom, then only for an hour or two at most.

His three pleasuresluts were, after all, nothing more than vassals for his enjoyment, warm orifices for him and those he chose to enjoy his bitches with him. Mere cum receptacles, Lord Basil reflected. It would not do having the cunts think otherwise. Lord Basil allowed himself a few more moments of amusement as Katrinacunt awkwardly gained her feet, the slut's generous titties swung provocatively as she finally stood upright. He marveled that such a young bitch could have such a magnificent ass, which was amplified so nicely by the heels she wore. Lord Basil made a mental note that he must christen that fine ass with his ramrodcock and soon.

As Katrinacunt moved towards the wet bar in the corner Lord Basil stood before his kneeling, apprehensive slut Tiara. He smirked as his prized pussywhore grimaced in agony as another wave of pain swept thru her defenseless body, her cruelly clamped nipples swollen and red with pain. When Lord Basil then reached a massive hand down to idly finger princess Tiara Tara's left nipple, the nipple quickly paid its respects by standing at rigid attention despite the clamp dug deeply into its tender flesh.

The once spoiled princess Tiara Tara stared at Lord Basil's thick cock as it bobbed and weaved just a fraction of an inch from her full and hungry lips. Grinning broadly, Lord Basil replaced his fingers with the sharp open jaws of yet another nipple clamp. His pleasureslut Tiara gasped audibly as she submissively awaited the hellish agony that would soon grip her already throbbing, innocent nipple. She began to whimper.

The pleasure cunt Katrina, having completed her task, returned to kneel at the side of her Lord Basil. With both hands she offered up the goblet of Cognac to her Master. The powerful Lord Basil paid no attention to his lowly pussywhore Katrina.

Lord Basil ignored the whimperings of the lovely Tiara Tara, forcing her to wait even longer to suffer for his amusement as he dragged the sharp metal teeth over and around the proud whore's purplish tit. Allowing the clamp to close slowly beside the one already nestled deep in the slut's sensitive flesh, Lord Basil grinned brightly as he offered reprieve by opening the jaws wide again. Lord Basil took great delight in torturing his fucksluts thusly. It was with joy that Lord Basil tormented their minds as well as their beautiful female bodies.

The whoreslut Tiara Tara tried desperately to gather all her feminine strength in an effort to steel her nerves against the nightmarish agony that she knew would soon be ripping her ripe and defenseless body to shreds.

Then suddenly with the clamps jaws opened to their maximum Lord Basil, with a gleam is his eye; simply let the clamp SNAP closed. It took only the wink of an eye for the red-hot lightning bolt of horrific agony to register in fukkcunt Tiara's mind.

The last shred of pride was torn from the once proud Princess Tiara Tara of Junglandia. No longer could she endure her enormous suffering in silence. "SSSHHHHHHEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT," she shrieked loudly, her naked body convulsing uncontrollably. Her black hair flung wildly as she tossed her head in a frenzied yet vain effort to ward off the monstrous agony that assailed it from every angle.

Lord Basil smiled warmly as he enjoyed the suffering of his most beautiful piece of fuckmeat. A long minute passed as the naked cumslut Tiara Tara tried desperately to control her pain-wracked body. "SHHHHEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT". The pain unmercifully attacked from ever angle. Tears flowed freely down the slaveslut Tiara's lovely cheeks as her screams of horrific agony were reduced to sobs of hellish misery and unending suffering. Yet, at long last the pleasurepussywhore Tiara Tara did bring her pitiless screams under a semblance of control. Even so her body continued to tremble and shake the agony shearing very soul like a white hot branding iron.

With a brutal glint filling his sadistic eyes Lord Basil flicked the clamp trapping Tiara Tara's right nipple cruelly with his finger, then taking a step back He roared with laughter. "Tell me my royal bitch fukktoy princesscunt Tiara tittytara of Junglandia, this TEST you gave your Lord and Master, did he pass? ... Or did he fail?" Tiara strained to hear her Lord's voice as the room began to spin and grow suddenly dark...

To be continued?

*

Author's Note:

Hopefully you have enjoyed this segment of "Tiara Tara's Punishment". If so please take the time to rate it. It only takes a second. Also, I always enjoy and look forward to receiving your feedback. Suggestions for improvement are always viewed as a helpful learning tool. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this and hope that you continue to enjoy the offerings of the many talented authors here at literotica.

Submissively,

Barbie