Tia's Day Off

Story Info
Asian beauty has bad, then good time on day off.
4.6k words
3.87
36k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The following story was suggested by a Literotica reader.

Tia came home from shopping and kicked off her shoes. The few things she needed at the grocery store fit easily in her nearly empty refrigerator and cupboards. Shopping that early in the morning was always quick. There were very few people in the store at that hour.

It wasn't yet time to fill them again with a month's worth of groceries and she didn't really want to spend the day at the store. She had other plans for her one day off and was awake only to fix her husband his breakfast and get him off to work. Once that was done the rest of the day would be hers all to herself.

After the groceries were put away she ran a hot bath to relax. Tia sprinkled some nice smelly bubbly stuff in the water and stripped out of her sweatpants and shirt. She slipped her tiny Asian body into the welcoming water and settled down into the bubbles. Her long jet black hair thirstily soaked up the water. As the warmth of the soothing liquid pervaded her soft body she lightly dozed off and began to dream.

The images of being held against her will and forced to be pleasured by unrelenting creatures made her jump and awaken.

"Oh shit!" She said to herself and brushed her fingers across her chin to wipe up the saliva which had dripped from her lips as she slept. She felt her pussy was aroused and puffy. She must have been playing with herself under the water. She used her fingers to explore her open groin and found her pleasure again with her own gentle pressure. Her eyes closed again but this time she could control her imagination.

The perfume of the water brought back memories of one of her favorite bed partners. Tia recalled the shape of her body. The large mounded breasts and sweet pussy. Tia pictured her tongue deep into the tender pink flesh and tried to recall the taste of Cheryl. She let her fingers focus on the small hard clit under the water and more bubbles were created in the water as her hand moved quickly over her pleasure spot.

"Fuck!" Tia said as the orgasm she worked for took over her body. She pinched her clit between her fingers and held on hard and still as she trembled with orgasm and bit her lip.

Soon the orgasm was subsiding and she used her hands to dig into the flesh of her small breasts. The relief of the wet pleasure made her tingle all over and she let herself slide slowly under the water. Her head dipped under the surface as she held her breasts and breath. The quiet sanctuary of her hot bath moved her into her own world and she remained aroused and still beneath the warm blanket of water for as long as the breath in her body would allow.

Tia came up only for air to nourish her small body and rubbed the water from her eyes before she opened them. She looked around and listened carefully. There was no sounds that was unrecognizable. The bathroom was quiet except for the trickle of hot water running into the bath to keep the water warm. There were no footsteps or noisy television or ringing phone with which to contend and the peace ovewhelmed her. She lay back and closed her eyes again with the firm intention to relax.

Her mind kept on moving as her body lay still. She couldn't help but think of things to do at work and the chores around the house that she had neglected because she needed to spend time at her work. She lay still but restless and soon decided that relaxing in the quiet was wasting her time.

"Shit!" She said out loud. "This is stupid."

Tia stood up and turned off the trickling water she kicked the drain to let the water escape and stepped out of the tub dripping water from her skin to the floor as she dried herself. She used the towel to dry some of her hair and wrapped her long black hair on her head in the white towel. Tia went into her bedroom and found some fresh shorts to wear and a blouse she could slip into without removing the turban on her head. She didn't bother with underwear and left her wrinkled toes bare.

She looked at her fingers which had pruned from the bath and put them into her mouth alternating one hand then the other. She sucked on her fingers and tasted the fresh bath taste of them. Tia walked around the bed and pulled back the covers. She slipped her legs and feet between the sheets and laid her towel wrapped head on the pillow.

There was nothing else for her to do that day and she reminded herself by saying it aloud.

"There is nothing I can do about all of this today. I will do it all later."

Apparently her mind heard her voice and in next to no time she was asleep.

The morning went by at the usual pace but without Tia noticing. She was in a deep sleep and the thin line of her closed eyelids was all that moved for several hours. They twitched just slightly now and then but didn't open until her husband came home for lunch.

He crept into the silent house expecting as he found that she was back in bed asleep. He used his arm pits to warm his hands for a minute before he slipped both hands under the covers to grasp her soft skin. He was horny and she was going to give him the sex he wanted.

Tia didn't wake up when his hands reached her legs. She didn't wake up when they slipped under her blouse and caressed her breasts. She did roll over on her back for him and let his hands slip her shorts down over her legs and off of her body. She opened her knees for him and still didn't fully awake.

The images in her mind were those of a female lover who she was fondling and caressing tenderly. What woke her was the rough pressure between her legs. It was something that a woman would never do to another woman. The feeling was intrusive and the image in her mind didn't match the feeling in her open groin.

Her eyes popped open to see him smiling through his lips. He was getting what he wanted and she felt she was being raped.

"Get off of me you shit!" Tia yelled and pounded with her fists on his chest.

He pushed his cock deeper into her pussy and held her against the bed with his hips. He then moved his hands enclosing her wrists and pushed her arms on each side of her head firmly against the bed. She was unable to move any part of her except her legs and she moved them wildly in an attempt to get free from his assault but it did no good.

She decided that her voice was the only remaining weapon she had and began to yell.

"Help!" She said loudly and screamed at the top of her lungs.

He pulled the towel from around her hair with one hand and quickly pressed it over her face and into her noisy mouth. She was muffled but with one hand free for a moment struck back with her fingernails and fists.

He controlled her within seconds and began to pull out and thrust into her dry pussy before she was ready for him. It pinched her tender skin and hurt. She yelled and told him to stop and he ignored her muffled cries. The cock between her legs began to make her bled just enough to moisten the area and he continued fucking her hard as she felt the pain and pleasure of his pressure inside of her.

Soon she was wet enough and some of the pain subsided she used her voice differently. She began to sob and cry. The tears from her eyes didn't roll down her face as they usually did. The towel covering her cheeks absorbed them directly making it seem like she hadn't cried at all. There was no evidence of it to show anyone who cared to know she shed her tears.

Tia decided it was time to stop fighting what was inevitable. She let him fuck her as he wanted and the only revenge she could extract on him was to lay still not moving and making it appear that she didn't enjoy fucking him. The problem she had as she lay limp and still was that she was beginning to be aroused and was involuntarily wet enough deep inside to enjoy her husband's cock thrusting into her even though it was unwanted.

Her emotions quickly changed from someone who needed to cry to someone who felt pity for herself at the hands of her insensitive lover. She moaned and lightly sobbed but not from the pain any longer. It was the lust building inside of her and the fact that she felt sorry for herself in this situation where she could do nothing but take what her husband dished out.

He continued to fuck her and she began to respond to him despite her planned revenge of laying still. Soon her emotions changed again and Tia began to get mad. Now it was time for her to strike back but not for his pleasure. She wanted to make him focus on pleasing her. She pushed against him and he was much to intent on his own cock slipping in and out of her wet pussy that he didn't resist. She pressed with both hands on his chest and pulled the towel off of her face. She threw the towel as far as she could. It landed on the other side of the bed next to them.

"Turn me over damn it!" Tia insisted and tried to wriggle out from under his thrusting shaft.

He stopped and let her turn over. He took hold of her hips and pulled her wet pussy back over his cock. The long fleshy shaft slipped into her body disappearing into her pink tunnel. The rosebud of her ass pointed up at him and he took his thumb into his mouth to wet it as he planned to defile her anus next.

Tia pushed with her legs and knees. She pressed against the headboard of the bed with one hand and against the bed mattress with the other to help drive the cock she married deeper into her womb. His thrust quickened as he had both hands on her hips but now with one thumb in his mouth he could only pull her by a single hip and had to slow down just a little bit. This pissed her off and she yelled out.

"Fuck me damn it! Stop fooling around and fuck me!" Tia yelled in anger.

He used the tip of his thumb to slip just inside her anus and she threw her head back quickly and turned to look at him as he took her ass. The thumb slowly moved into her body and his thrust with his cock stopped leaving it buried inside her. She let out a little yelp but it did nothing to stop or encourage him. He was working on his own agenda and paid scant attention to what she said or did.

His thumb worked into her as far as it could and he began slipping it out and back into her chute. She moaned and pushed with her legs and arms again trying to get him to fuck her faster. The pain in her ass was going to put her off if she didn't get some greater stimulation from his fucking cock inside her.

"Push damn it!" She yelled.

He ignored what she said and why and kept widening her ass to make a gape larger than his thumb. Soon she was open enough for the head of his cock and he pulled out of her pussy and slipped the tip of his cock into the gape of her ass. She yelled and tried to crawl away. He pulled with both hands again on her hips and she was going nowhere. She was destined to get fucked in the ass for lunch.

"Hold still bitch!" He said and pulled her ass back and down.

Tia fell forward but her knees gave way and she ended up just going flat on the bed right in the same place that she already was. He pushed his cock deeper into her chute and she took it without pleasure from him. Tears began to form in her eyes again.

His thrusts into her ass counted three and his load of white sperm dumped into her brown chute with all the other shit she had taken from him. She felt scared that he was going to do something else that she didn't want him to do and held still to let him finish off his ungrateful orgasm inside her.

"Go make me something to eat." He said and pulled his soiled cock out of her. He slipped off of the bed and went into the bathroom.

Tia rolled over and found her shorts. She wanted to use the bathroom too but had the idea in her head that he wouldn't appreciate any delay in preparing his lunch. She slipped her used pussy and ass into the shorts and walked slowly down the hallway to the kitchen feeling very uneasy about the condition of her lower body.

She took a few things out of the refrigerator and fashioned a lunch of sandwich and soup. The microwave was just beeping the end of its cycle when he walked into the kitchen satisfied that his cock could go back to work and sat to concentrate on the condition of his stomach. He ate quickly and looked at his watch.

It was time for her to play the dutiful wife and for him to play the bread winner. She didn't say anything unless he spoke to her directly and they ended up not saying much while he ate. When he finished he threatened that he expected dinner when he got home.

"Fuck you. Stop and get us some dinner. This is my only day off and I'm not cooking." She resisted. The moment she rebelled she realized it was a mistake.

Her face was much to close to the back of his hand to say such a thing. It wasn't a full second that passed before he had her thinking about her words a second time.

"Why don't you just go back to stripping or waitressing and stop all of this nonsense about being a business lady. What a bunch of shit!" He said.

Now she knew the anger he was showing her came from his resentment that she was trying to go into business for herself. She though too that he may be jealous of her new partner. She didn't blame him for being jealous. She knew he had a reason to be that. She didn't understand why he felt the way he did about her using her talents as a graphic artist. This confused her even as her head spun from the slap he had just given her. She shook her head and tried not to pass out.

"You will have dinner waiting or you will not like what I do next." He said and walked out of the house to get back to work.

Tia waited until he was gone and checked again before she said what was on her mind. When she felt she was safely alone she started to really get mad.

"Fuck you. Damn it! I don't deserve this shit!" She yelled.

"Make your own fucking dinner you bastard." She yelled again and this time made a fist and slammed it down on the kitchen table.

Moments after the fist hit the table with a loud crash tears flowed from her eyes and she sobbed and cried helplessly for as long as it took to let it all out.

Tia let herself go for a few minutes and tired of crying and felt it was time to do something but she didn't know exactly what. She picked up the phone and made a call to the first person who came to mind.

"Hi." She said into the phone.

"Hi, have you been crying?" Cheryl asked.

"Yes, that bastard of a husband of mine came home for lunch and raped me." Tia blurted.

"Damn him. Are you going to be okay?" Cheryl asked.

"Hell! I suppose so. It's nothing he hasn't done before. It's just that this time he knew I wanted to enjoy my day off and he ruined it by making me into a whore for him." Tia complained.

"Are you hurt?" Cheryl pressed.

"I don't think so. Let me see." Tia said and put her hand inside her shorts and down into her pussy and came out with blood on her fingers. "Shit, maybe not."

"I'll be right there." Cheryl said.

The phone went dead in Tia's hand and she had no choice but to put it down. She put her hand back in her shorts and pulled them down out of the way. She bent over to get a good look at her sweet abused pussy. Tia used her fingers to spread her soft vulva and couldn't see well enough to know the extent of the damage. She could see blood but it wasn't running. It was just there. She began to get scared and pulled her shorts back up in place.

Tia was washing her hands in the kitchen sink when she heard the screech of tires on the street in front of her house. Cheryl burst into the door half expecting Tia to be in a pool of blood unconscious on the floor. She was relieved to find her standing and other than the dirty streaks on her face from the tears appeared to be none the worse for wear.

"Get into the bedroom. Let's get a look at you and see what that prick did to you." Cheryl said and threw her purse on the kitchen counter.

Tia obeyed and walked to her bedroom. She turned in front of the bed and stripped off her shorts and blouse. She moved backward crawling up on the bed and opened her legs wide for Cheryl to get a good look at her. Cheryl aggressively pursued Tia onto the bed and lay between her open legs gently examining the folds of Tia's pussy and lightly fingering down the tunnel of her vagina to see how extensive the damage was.

Cheryl uses a tissue to wipe away the blood and gradually revealed that there was some puffiness but no lasting damage to Tia's most tender lady parts.

"I want to put something on it though." Cheryl said.

She rummaged through the drawer at the side of the bed and found a little lube left in a small bottle. She held it up so Tia could see what she had and they both agreed with a nod that it should cause no harm. Cheryl lay down again and lightly slipped the liquid all around any possible sore spot of Tia's sweet pussy. When Cheryl finished she had Tia roll over and examined her ass for any other problems. The pucker was tight again and there was no blood on the outside. Cheryl slicked up her finger and probed into Tia's rectum lightly and found no problems.

"How does it feel?" Cheryl asked.

"It was weird for a little while but it's alright now. You can go back to what you were doing. That was beginning to feel good." Tia said and rolled over on her back again smiling up at Cheryl.

Cheryl stood and stripped off her clothes then joined Tia on the bed. They held each other in their arms and even though Cheryl was almost a half a foot longer than Tia they easily kissed and wrapped each other with their arms and legs in a lovers embrace. They lightly kissed and grew more passionate but didn't hurry at all. They just kept the same slow loving pace as they kissed and touched and caressed each other in loving support and comfort.

It wasn't long before Cheryl felt her need and turned to put her head near Tia's slick pussy. Tia in kind let Cheryl's legs on each side of her head guide her into the soft pink pussy of her lover and Tia's tongue found the home in Cheryl's warmth of a tasty tunnel. They pleasured each other and began to get more aroused as they touched. Cheryl moved up to let Tia hold less of her weight and Tia opened her legs as wide as she could. Cheryl grasped around Tia's thighs and held her hips up as she dove as deeply as she could into her warm quim.

Their bare feet and curled toes showed that they were both relaxed and excited. The muscles in their legs twitched especially in their upper thighs as the first points of orgasm began to tenderly tickle them from the inside. Tia pressed into Cheryl's clit and took the little jelly bean into her teeth. Cheryl shuddered and pressed her tongue down onto Tia's clit. They both shared a vibration between them and each wanted more from the other. Soon the two young women were acting like they were starved eating for the first time in months that which was laid before them.

Tia was the first to come. Cheryl kept her pressure on Tia's clit as she felt her partner go over the edge. She made sure the pleasure would be intense by maintaining the best type of pressure and lovingly helped Tia by trying to make each touch the best she could.

Cheryl on the other hand wanted more than just a good tonguing. She was ready for some pressure inside and recalled seeing a large dildo in Tia's nightstand when she got out the lube. That was what she wanted but she waited until Tia was ready for her to change positions. Out of commitment to her partner she stayed with the mounting orgasm until it made Tia lose herself in the pleasure and even after that stayed to let her feel the loving touch of a willing partner.

"Oh Geezes! Tia said as she let herself relax coming down from the peak of her orgasm.

"I want you to fuck me with your big cock in here." Cheryl said and pulled open the night stand drawer. Tia moved around and Cheryl placed the long rubber cock at the entrance to her pussy. Tia dribbled some of the lube that remained in the bottle over the synthetic cock and slowly twisted it as she pressed it into Cheryl's waiting pussy.

12