Tiara Tara's Punishment Ch. 03

Story Info
The on going punishment of the spoiled princess tiara tara.
1.9k words
4.15
29.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is the thrid installment of the Tiara Tara series. It is strongly recommended that you begin by reading Chapters One and Two.

Submissively,

Barbie

Realizing that his tortured loveslut was about to faint, Lord Basil quickly took Tiara Tara in his arms and lifted her naked body with ease, carrying her down the marble stairway to the Grand Hall. Calling over his shoulder gruffly Lord Basil ordered his cumslut Katrina to follow him to the Grand Hall.

"Yes MeLord. At once MeLord. Permission to stand MeLord?" Katrina responded meekly, ever mindful of her lowly status.

"Permission denied. Crawl," Lord Basil chuckled sadistically, "Crawl like the pussyslut you are."

Kicking the heavy oak doors open with his boot, he brought Tiara to a thickly padded leather examining table in the center of the room, and set her down on it, strapping her gently but firmly onto the uniquely designed frame. Moaning softly, the slut stirred but with Lord Basil's soft low voice whispering in Tiara's ear as his fingers deftly worked, she was soon in a deep sleep, exhausted from his sadistic attentions.

A few minutes later Lord Basil was admiring his beloved slut as she slept, nearly finished now with preparing his willful slut for the evening's pleasures. Tiara Tara's head was held in position by a soft leather strap across her neck, arms stretched over her head yet bound to the table just above the elbow and at the wrists, causing her breasts to thrust out in a pronounced fashion that also pushed them together a bit. Carefully removing the clamps from his princess slut's nipples, Lord Basil gently rubbed a special medicated ointment into the damaged flesh, then used soft leather strips to bind Tiara's breasts at the base, hooking the harness of straps to a chain that hung suspended from the ceiling, keeping it loose for the time being. Her long, shapely legs Lord Basil had already strapped to the table's divided section, which could be cranked open wide, angled up or down, binding only the ankles so that the slut's legs could bend and positioned as needed.

At that moment Lord Basil's fukkslut Katrina crawled into the Grand Hall upon her knees. Katrina's magnificence titties created a tantalizing sight as they jiggled freely with each forward movement she made. Lord Basil's attention was drawn to his gorgeous submissive fukktoy Katrina as she crawled towards him with his goblet of Cognac held firmly in her right hand. Katrina neared her Lord and Master then offered up the goblet creating a wonderful picture of feminine submission. Lord Basil took the drink thus offered then demanded with a gruff chuckle that his property the fukktoy Katrina to kneel submissively at the side of her reposed sisterslut Tiara Tara.

The owned pussyslut Katrina dared not give voice to her objections less risking a far more formidable task. She dared not bemoan the horrible ache radiating from her shoulder muscles or the dagger like agony stabbing at her knees. The youthful pussyslut Katrina had but one choice that being obedience, obedient to the will of her Lord Master Basil. And so it was that the lovely Katrina, with her elbows still hobbled behind her back, crawled to the table then submissively opened her knees wide allowing her Lord an unobstructed view of the neatherland which proclaimed the cumwhore Katrina female.

Lord Basil, satisfied with the progression of the evening festivities, turned and walked boldly towards his elevated throne at the head of the Grand Room. Climbing the three steps he seated his massive form comfortably upon the elegant throne. After a moment, Lord Basil pressed a button on the arm of his throne, which sounded a melodic chime throughout the manor.

This signal soon enough brought Lord Basil's third and oldest, most trusted slavepet Leighanna Lia to the Grand Room. Cumslut Leighanna Lia walked into the Grand Room as a free woman. Lord Basil devoured his slutwhore's mature beauty as she crossed the room to kneel submissively before his throne. As all his fukpets Leighanna Lia wore open toed cumfukme six inches high heels, which added height to her five-foot six-inch frame. The pink heels matches the tiniest of pink g-strings which Leighanna Lia was allowed to wear as a symbol of her slightly elevated status over Lord Basil two younger fukktoys. Around her neck the cumreceptacle Leighanna Lia wore a three-inch wide pink leather collar with four silver rings. Pink leather cuffs locked in place with small gold plated paddle locks encircled each of Leighanna Lia's wrists and ankles. The slavegirl's right wrists had been drawn up high on her back and locked to her slave collar with a short metal link thus making her right arm useless.

Lord Basil beheld the provocative sway of Leighanna Lia's D cup titties with pleasure as she gracefully sashayed across the room. Her shoulder length auburn hair framed an oval face with chiseled cheekbones and bright blue eyes. Leighanna Lia cast a brief fretful glance towards her sisterwhoreslut's. A shiver of fear ran down her spine as she noted Tiara Tara's bondage. Leighanna Lia knew from biter experience that the spoiled Princess of Junglandia faced an extremely painful and cruel evening.

As Leighanna Lia approached his throne Lord Basil coldly demanded, "Be naked my cuntwhore and kneel before your Lord."

"Yes, MaLord. Instantly, MaLord." Was the only response the curvaceous creature could make. Using only her left hand Leighanna Lia awkwardly peeled the tiny g-sting down her silky smooth legs and stepped out of them. Then completely naked the well trained submissive bitch Leighanna Lia dropped to her knees before her Lord and Master Basil.

Smiling sinisterly Lord Basil spoke, "Whorebitch, come near and wear my cum upon your face."

"Yes, MaLord." So saying Leighanna Lia immediately began crawling up the steps to Lord Basil's elevated throne.

As his oldest fukktoy approached him Lord Basil asked pointedly, "And how goes the training of King Henry, my sweet fukk morsel?" King Henry being the latest addition to Lord Basil's pack of purebred German Shepherds. The fukkpussy Leighanna Lia being the most trusted of Lord Basil's cumwhores had been entrusted with the care, feeding and overall training of his prized stud beasts.

Leighanna Lia's bright smile radiated throughout the room as she replied, "King Henry is progressing very well MaLord."

Smiling wickedly Lord Basil inquired further, "And, has he mounted you yet, my most honored fukktoy."

Having climbed the steps to Lord Basil's throne Leighanna Lia knelt between his spread knees as she answered, "Yes, MaLord, King Henry fucked me this very day for the first time."

Lord Basil's trophy beasts were all trained to fuck human females. It was the cumwhore Leighanna Lia's task to give the prized stud dogs a daily dose of pussy. A task that she had learned to love as Lord Basil only rarely honored his doggieslut Leighanna Lia with his own monstrous cock.

"And did you cum?" Lord Basil asked with a broad grin.

"Outrageously, MaLord," Leighanna Lia lapped eagerly at her Lords massive fukk tool with her talented tongue as Master and slut spoke.

"Splendid, and did my stud canine knot you, bitch,"

"Yes, MaLord. King Henry was knotted inside me for more than five minutes," the well-trained doggiewhore Leighanna Lia replied as she continued to lap at the massive royal specter, which stood at attention between her owner's powerful thighs.

"Outstanding," Lord Basil roared with amusement, "Now suck me, whore, suck your Master's cock and wear my cum upon your lovely slut's face."

Opening her mouth wide to accept her Lord's thick fukkrod Leighanna Lia plunged her mouth down the length of Lord Basil's powerful cock until his tight ball sack bounced against her deliciously pointed chin. Leighanna Lia paused for a moment to savior the feeling of her Master's mighty dick throbbing deep in her throat. Pulling her lips back up the pulsing shaft Leighanna Lia swirled her tongue around the head of Lord's Basil's monstrous dick. Again and again Leighanna Lia swallowed her owner's swollen cock. With each stroke the mighty cock head slammed deep into her throat. Then as the cocksuckingwhore Leighanna Lia's retreated to the head of the powerful fukkrod she would worship the head with hot wet kisses slurping at it with her skillful tongue.


Lord Basil grunted his pleasure as his suckbitch Leighanna Lia fucked her head up and down his pulsing pleasurerod. His hard masculine body grew tense as his mighty eruption grew near. Lord Basil's fukktool grew slightly larger inside Leighanna Lia's sucking mouth. With an animalistic guttural roar, reminiscent of a jungle cat marking it's territory, Lord Basil's massive cock exploded.

With the first hot blast of masculine goo Leighanna Lia pulled the thick cock from her mouth and used her free left hand to direct the hot stream onto her beautiful face. The first jet of hot male cum splashed directly into Leighanna Lia's sparkling blue left eye and began to run down the smooth skin of her left cheek. Another powerful blast of cum landed on Leighanna Lia's forehead, nose cheeks and chin. Lord Basil groaned with pleasure as he grabbed his cock from her hand. As the mighty cock blew it's last stream of male goo Lord Basil began to cock whip the lovely face of his sucktoy Leighanna Lia. He slapped his cock hard across Leighanna Lia's lips and cheeks rubbing his seed all over his suckbitch's face.

Leighanna Lia desperately wanted to stick out her tongue and savior the sweet salty taste of her owner's male seed. Yet she did not, remaining quite motionless upon her knees, not wishing to arouse Lord Basil's wrath.

"Now," Lord Basil told Leighanna Lia, "my sweet fukkwhore, retrieve your canine lovers and chain them to the wall."

"Yes MaLord. Permission to stand, MaLord?"

"Mmmm yes, my dearest doggieslut, permission granted." Lord Basil stated firmly, and then as an after thought added with a chuckle, "I have decided to initiate cumslut Katrina's ass this very evening." The slut Katrina duly noted her Lord Basil's comment with a deep blush of fear and shame as she continued to maintain her submissive pose beside the still slumbering cuntwhore Tiara Tara.

After struggling to her feet the cocksuckingwhoreslut Leighanna Lai turned on her stiletto heels and retreated down the three steps from her Lord's royal throne. For a long moment Lord Basil amused himself watching the provocative swing of his fukktoy Leighanna Lia's round full ass as she gracefully strutted across the room.

After the whorepussy Leighanna Lia left the Grand Hall the tittytartfukkwhore Tiara Tara began to rouse from her slumber. For several seconds the royal cumwhore Tiara Tara struggled in her bondage not realizing where she was. Jerking and pulling uselessly at her arms and legs soon forced the pussyslut Tiara Tara to realize her plight. Unable to move the bond fukkwhore soon fell still once more.

Lord Basil stood and walked down from his throne to the floor of the Grand Hall. "And so it is that the royal cumwhore Tiara Tara awakes," he chuckled coldly. Walking toward the table that unmercifully held his cuntwhore he roared, "Let the evenings festivities begin."

Author's Note:

Hopefully you have enjoyed this segment of "Tiara Tara's Punishment". If so please take the time to rate it. It only takes a second. Also, I always enjoy and look forward to receiving your feedback. Suggestions for improvement are always viewed as a helpful learning tool. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this and hope that you continue to enjoy the offerings of the many talented authors here at literotica.

Submissively,

Barbie