Tick Tock Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of school teacher's harrasment.
1.6k words
4.1
72.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peering through the glass panel of the door I could see Mrs Moore already sat at the big oak desk, busily engrossed in a book.

She hated detention as much as her pupils did, but this time she not only hated it but was filled with trepidation after what had happened in her English class. She couldn't believe the audacity of that little shit, who had touched her up.

Never in her 30 years of marriage had another man ever laid a hand on her except her husband. She had taken her marriage vows and not once had ever deviated from them. And yes quite a few men had flirted with her or paid her some nice compliments, but she had remained very loyal to Barry.

Turning the brass door handle and pushing the door wide open with such bravado I quickly announced my entrance. Mrs Moore's head snapped up from the book and glared straight back at me.

"Please take a seat Mervin" she chided.

Instead of sitting right at the back of the classroom as I had done earlier, I dropped my satchel on the nearest desk, which just so happened to be right in front of Mrs Moore's old oak desk.

Detention didn't start for another five minutes and we were the only two people in the classroom. What had worked out well for me was that there was no more naughty pupils for this detention, I couldn't have planned it better.

"You know what book you need to read so please get on with it, the sooner this detention finishes the better" said Mrs Moore with a touch of venom in her voice.

I had one whole hour of detention and I was going to make full use of that hour. Opening my satchel I retrieved said book and flipped to the marked page, but had no intention of reading this dull book.

Naughty thoughts were already running amok, scenario's playing themselves out. Being a hormonal young lad this quickly made me hard.

Knowing full well that I wouldn't be interrupted for at least forty minutes I could relax and enjoy what was to follow. All the pupils had left, along with the majority of the teachers, and all was left was the few cleaners.

From where I was sat I couldn't see much of her lovely body as the big oak desk was obstructing my view. Somehow I had to get her from behind that desk and as close to me as possible. The images of her shapely legs wrapped up in tights swam back into my memory from earlier, causing a big smile to sweep across my face.

"Mrs Moore I am struggling with this passage of text" I piped up.

The silence was broken which caused her to jump. Lifting her head and realising an audible sigh, she slowly rose from her chair and made her way around the desk and stood at my side.

"What don't you understand" again with a hint of venom in her voice.

"All of it" I responded while looking up directly at her.

From this angle I could see a gap in her blouse from which I could make out the black lacey bra she wore. Lowering my gaze I took in the vista in front of me, from her mature hips down to the style of her shoes she wore.

"Come closer Mrs Moore"

"We will not be having a repeat of what happened earlier Melvin" she spat out.

"Is that so, didn't you enjoy it" I fired back.

"No I didn't" again spoke with venom from Mrs Moore.

Well here goes I thought, and with that I placed my right hand on the back of her left leg.

Did she jump in surprise.

No.

Did she move away from me.

No.

Mrs Moore just stood there like a mannequin as my hand caressed the back of her leg. The feel of her tights as I ran my hand over them was driving me wild.

"You have lovely legs Mrs Moore" I excitedly stated.

"You shouldn't be doing this, it is so wrong" replied Mrs Moore but this time without venom.

My hand roamed higher up her leg till it reached the cheeks of her ass.

"Gee's you have a lovely soft bottom" I said in a lustful voice.

Pushing higher with my hand it squirmed right between Mrs Moore's legs, and to my surprise her legs involuntary opened wider.

"Oooh" escaped her lips.

I continued to move my hand in a sawing motion across her crotch, each time pushing higher, almost lifting her off her feet. Soon I could feel a tell tale sign that she was grinding her crotch down onto my hand.

I looked up into her eyes, they were closed and her mouth was biting down on her hand so not to make any noises.

"Lift your skirt for me" I asked,

This time there was no hesitation from her. She grabbed both sides of the skirt and hitched it over her hips to reveal all her glory. I wasted no time and pulled her closer to me so I could get a closer look. Still remaining seated I pushed her forward which made her instinctively rest her hands on the desk in front of me.

"Oh my god what are you doing Melvin" she gasped

"Just relax Mrs Moore, and enjoy it "

Both of my hands then took on a mind of their own as they explored every inch of Mrs Moore's tight covered ass. My sense of touch was in ascendancy now as I closed my eyes and used my hands as my primary sense. Feeling the soft material of her tights to the lacey thong that was underneath.

"Oh Melvin you must stop before someone walks in on us" moaned Mrs Moore.

That plea feel on deaf ears as I was in my element now and nothing was going to stop me. Standing upright I grab the top of the tights and began to pull them down making sure I kept her thong in place. Surprisingly Mrs Moore's wiggle of her hips made the job far easier for me. With her tights around her ankles I then knelt down behind her. What a perverse image it was, looking like I was in pray, I was in pray in homage to Mrs Moore's ass.

"What are you going to do" moaned Mrs Moore

I knew she already had an answer to her own question. With a tug of her thong to the left gave me complete access to her mature shaven pussy. Placing both my hands on her ass cheeks my mouth burrowed deep into her crotch.

"Umgh" was the only sound I heard.

Like a young boy with ice cream or a ravenous animal at feeding time I drove my tongue deep into Mrs Moore's pussy. In my wildest fantasies I never imagined this could taste so good and what sense of pleasure I could give to a woman. Now my senses quickly shifted from touch to taste as I made sure I explored every part of her pussy.

What made me slow down and stop was a noise that I couldn't place as my mind was distracted by my oral pleasure I was giving. Lifting my head and cocking it to one side I heard it again but very muffled.

"Did you say something Mrs Moore" I enquired.

"Don't stop Melvin, use your fingers as well, finger me please" said Mrs Moore.

That brought forward a big Cheshire cat grin from me. I knew now that I had conquered her, I knew that my plan had succeeded, I knew I had her where I wanted her.

For the first time I did what I was told and delved right back to her wet pussy but this time I had reinforcements, my fingers!

Now I am not that experienced in women's bodily functions but what I did know was that my tongue and my fingers were driving her over the edge towards an orgasam. Rubbing a thumb over her stubby clit and shoving two fingers inside her pussy while licking her outer pussy lips was having the desired affect on Mrs Moore.

"Oh god Melvin don't stop" was whispered from her lips.

"Are you enjoying this? I stupidly asked

"Oh yes, I am going to cum" she groaned.

Watching the back's of her legs jiggle and feeling her ass ground downwards I knew it wouldn't be long before she cummed on my tongue and fingers.

"Oh yes here it comes Melvin" she huffed

Count to three I thought.

1

2

3

I stopped abruptly. Quickly removing my fingers from her wet pussy. I then stood upright. Taking a swipe, I landed a smack on her right ass cheek which caused it to wobble.

"What are you doing, don't stop now Melvin I am so close" said a frustrated Mrs Moore.

I stood there and with a devilish grin picked up my satchel and slung it over my shoulder.

"Detention is over Mrs Moore" I whispered in her ear.

"You can't go now and leave me like this" sounded a frustrated Mrs Moore.

"Toad in the hole for tea, my favourite" I joked.

"You little shit" she hissed.

"Look at this way Mrs Moore, How often do I get into trouble at school and how many detentions do I get" I said.

With that I spun around and headed towards the door. Before exiting I turned to face Mrs Moore. Still with her tights around her ankles and her thong pulled to one side and a big red hand print on her ass cheek, she looked a lovely sight.

The sound of a Hoover brought me back to my senses. The cleaners were close by.

"Don't forget to turn the lights off Mrs Moore and see you in class ".