Ticket to Ride

Story Info
A southern girl gets raped at the opera by two men.
3.1k words
3.85
73.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't have seen this coming. The thought raced through her head as hands groped blindly at Rachel's thighs, roughly ignoring her dying protests. The cold chill of the air brought her briefly back to reality as she was dropped on the dirty floor. Shivering, she tried collecting herself, adjusting to this new reality. Struggling to cleanse her mind of memories from only moments before and accept her fate.

No one who knew Rachel would have ever called her a whore; or thought even briefly that such an innocent and kind girl could be used only as an object for someone's sexual gratification.

She was quiet and reserved, though not lacking in kindness or compassion. Many knew her well, but cared more for their own image than the woman she had become. At 19, Rachel had blossomed into the beautiful girl next door, the daughter every nosy neighborhood man lusts after in the privacy of his own mind.

It would have been too easy to point to her 34 DD breasts as the objects of desire, though not altogether inaccurate. But their ample size was not obvious unless she went without a bra. Pushed against the fabric, Victoria could keep the secret of Rachel's real size. More stunning were her legs, long and toned from years of volleyball. She was easy on the eyes, though it was often harder on men to watch those legs without staring at her ass when she walked away

While it was rare the occasions in which she showed off with tops, she was a tease to every man in just her shorts. Under the guise of Christian modesty, she presented herself constantly to the men around as a sexy goddess.

Always bending and reaching, perpetually priming and picking her moments to illicit her favorite reactions. She certainly was a tease, but a subtle and unique unicorn, teasing herself from experiencing the sexual thrills she really craved.

Only one man had ever talked her into intercourse, though many others had tried. She had kept her chastity throughout her high school years, but she had learned to walk that fine line between self control and self abuse, even if occasionally skating near the edge of abuse. Sex was still so foreign, so new and so fun! Her mind constantly steered itself towards the subject.

On the outside she was the perfect southern college student, sweet with simple tastes and desires in her boyfriend. On the inside her mind played sexual gymnastics with her body, driving her towards darker and darker fantasies, more twisted and perverse desires.

She'd been tied up and spanked, but who hasn't? But she found herself thinking of her body as merely a tool for her boyfriend, independent of desire, useful only in pleasing a man. The thought often sent her juices spilling down her leg and on more than one occasion, she found herself allowing strangers to violently fuck her throat only to leave her longing to fill that void, aching and glistening for relief.

It was spontaneous, dirty, slutty and dangerous, but that was all part of the thrill in being a man's sex toy. But then she would clean off her tits (she only ever swallowed for her boyfriend), pull her shirt back on and resume her double life, aroused that no one knew what a whore she'd been.

But this isn't one of those stories. Her tastes for the evening were more reserved, though certainly condemned by her conservative mother and their equally conservative church in Texas.

She was going go see a musical with the theatre fag she had recently befriended. Of course he was the stereotypical gay friend: tall, dark, handsome and hung and such a dirty little cock tease!

Of course he would be the perfect gentleman for the evening. He would be dressed sharply in some kind of designer suit (when not in drag) giving her the full boyfriend experience without his usual charge. He had promised tickets her tickets to Phantom of the Opera for weeks and one of his clients had finally hooked him up, which is why the last minute cancellation text left her so frustrated.

Sorry dear, hard day at work haha. The tickets are the counter, take whoever, I have to take (more like be taken by!) this client. I will make it up to you. XOXO Ian.

He was cancelling their date for sex! Of course he was his job and the only reason he could afford to spoil her with nice evenings out, but still she felt jealous with her boyfriend back home. There was also the sneaking suspicion that since Ian hated Phantom, he had simply taken the hard way out of taking her.

She didn't really know anyone else in the city, but she had already done her make-up. Ian had already taken her out to buy her the sexiest dress. The dress hung down from her neck, leaving her shoulders bare and her back inviting. Even those averting their eyes couldn't help seeing the sides of her boobs in this flowing black gown, perhaps he had deliberately chosen it for that reason.

Regardless she looked absolutely gorgeous, if a little whorish. And with the money

Ian had thrown about to dress her in the finest fashion, she looked sultrier than even the highest paid call girl. Though she imagined at the theatre no one would ever suspect her finding satisfaction in parading her body around.

She noticed the looks on the streets from the creeps mostly when hailing a cab, then from the driver. She thought she might have been imagining things at first, but the cabbie adjusted his mirror more than once and didn't have the normal rush to finish the fare.

He talked awkwardly through crooked teeth and a horribly trimmed half goatee half moustache monstrosity. She figured he knew he didn't stand a chance and was harmless, and so ignored his efforts and focused instead on the evening.

She had never seen such extravagance and took a moment to wonder what kinky sex thing that little gay whore did to get tickets to such a place.

Plush red carpet led to her luxury box and she gazed down at the theater. It was almost impossible to see the faces of the crowd below so close the chandeliers blinding her view with thousands of lights. She blinked back to notice her surroundings and saw she had company. Two men were seated across from her, older certainly but in shape and dressed well. The dark haired one whispered something to the smaller blonde, who laughed as the light went down in the theater.

Growing up in a small southern Texas town, she had never seen such a play before. There were performances back home and she had been in quite a few, but in small theaters through her school.

She had seen nothing like these lights, the music and the choreography of the stage, but now finally saw her favorite scenes up close. Up two floors she could stare straight down at the masked man and would have sworn she saw him look up at her as the show started.

She was so immersed... she didn't even hear him until he sat next to her. Startled, she began to demurely suggest he return to his seat when something was forced into her mouth. She screamed and screamed, but the cloth in her mouth muffled the noise to the crowd below. The man sitting held her still around the waist, preventing any struggling. There was a sharp pain in the back of her head and she felt her gag tighten, then fingers around her throat.

"I think you are really going to enjoy this show young lady," an older voice spoke softly into her ear. "But how much fun you have is really up to you. If you draw attention to us, you will be sorry you little slut."

She didn't know when she had started to sob, but now she could taste tears through the cloth. She relaxed a little and felt the warm hands slip from her neck. The one sitting next to her moved in front of her and determined she then kicked her feet, only to feel the open hand of her attacker on the back on her head. Dazed, she struggled to keep her head on top of her shoulders.

No was all he said, and then it started. A hand pulled down her dress, exposing both of her breasts. Her nipples were small compared to the size of her tits, and the hand groped roughly for them, pinching and clawing all over her delicate flesh. They would be red tomorrow and through her tears Rachel hoped the men would soon be satisfied. Surely they wouldn't dare to rape her in the middle of the theater?

She squirmed in pain as the youngest man squeezed intently on the tips of her nipples, then in pleasure as he delicately sucked on both. He alternated quickly between pinching and gently tugging on each, and as he bit into the sensitive flesh she screamed when his teeth tore at the delicate region. For an instance she was glad to be gagged, so the theater could see how much she was enjoying being molested. Her pussy became to betray her and she felt an uncomfortable wetness start to seep into her panties. She groaned with desire.

She wondered who could see from her below in this position, humiliated in the theater by two entitled bastards sitting in the luxury box. The only lights were from the stage, which demanded attention. Even now she tried to focus on the story, instead of the mouths mauling, biting and sucking on each of her nipples. Since moving to the city, she had tried to be more careful about where she went, but this was the most reputable theater on the strip. Now her boobs were hanging out for anyone who looked up to see what a dripping wet slut she was.

And then the voice was back, "I am going to take the gag off, but scream... and you're a bargaining chip. I'd rather talk." The threat was accompanied by something sharp poking her side.

She nodded and he took off the gag and pulled up her shirt just as the intermission started.

She coughed and choked at first, the spit following out with deep gasping breaths and poorly muffled sobs. Rachel felt defeated, as she made eye contact with one of the security guards below, who beamed and waved before walking off with everyone else. Even if they see me, they'll just think I am a hooker for some big shot. Her mind raced for options, but hit only walls so she listened.

"This is our private box you little slut," said the blonde man softly. She thought she recognized his voice as the older sounding voice behind her.

"We always buy the other tickets, why are you here?"

"I.... just," Rachel started but couldn't find the words. What were the right words for please don't rape me in the theater, just do it outside? But she couldn't think that, they would talk and having had their fun let her go like all the other men. It would all just be a scary, sexy memory.

"Don't talk, listen cunt," said the darker man.

"You are my fuck doll now; those are my tits and my cunt. Stop crying and get used to your life as just a hole for fucking.

The lights went down again, and so did he. The gag was put back into her mouth. She didn't struggle. She didn't move. A hand was going up her dress, sliding up her thighs and pulling away her soaked panties. The fingers forced their way quickly and easily past her lips and he roughly pushed his digits in and out of her.

She felt his thumb hammer on her clit and again she was thankful for the gag as the entire theater would have heard her screaming for more. Please more fingers. She thought. Faster, faster, oh my god this is wrong. Jesus why do I like this, I wish he would just fuck me, oh God I am such a slut! Oh God just let him go faster!

Then the hand was gone. She squirmed, then pistoned her hips forward, pushing her leaking sex forward to fuck the air. She wanted something back inside her so bad! She needed it!

Slap! Slap! Slap!

His hand hit her pussy, slapping her most sensitive area of skin. She coiled back in pain, tears watering up in her eyes as she tried to beg him to stop.

"Shut your fucking cum hole," the man said, digging his fingers into her cheek.

His hand yanked her by the hair down into her lap and she wiped her tears off on his lap. She could already feel his cock, stiffly mashed into the tight fitting and probably specially tailored pants. The gag was loosened from her mouth and pushed to the side. She pushed against his knees but it was no use. His partner's hands held her in place and forced her head down onto his the head of his cock, barely poking through undone zipper.

It barely was in her mouth at first, pushing awkwardly against her lips. She squeezed her lips against his throbbing head and resigned herself to sucking the man's cock. She shut her eyes as the man positioned behind her forced her to take more and more of the impossibly wide cock into her mouth. It wasn't too long, but the quick pressure and surprise caused her to choke. But he kept fucking her face, even as the drool dripped down her chin and onto his cock.

She lost focus for a while, but she felt the other man behind her reposition himself. The hands forcing her up and down on his cock was replaced. There was a finger inside her again, then two and a third. She would have screamed but for the dick down her throat. The man grabbed her cheeks roughly forcing her up and down on his cock. She felt his balls bang off her chin over and over again, as her nose felt his coarse pubic hair tickle her lips too.

Rachel could hear herself slurping greedily now at the cock, face covered in pre-cum and spit. And then she felt herself lifted up in the air, her dress pulled up over her head. She felt the hem of her dress in her face as she continued to suck the cock in front of her. The man holding her up by the waist slapped her ass sharply. His hands took their time feeling and caressing her thighs, then he spread her thighs apart and she felt his hard on briefly touch her calf as he positioned himself.

She would have screamed, pleaded for him to stop when she felt the head of his cock enter her pussy, but her head was still bobbing up and down in rhythm on the smaller dick. She couldn't see it, but her lips barely stretched wide enough to accommodate the oversized member. She tried to push her legs apart to fit him in, but he firmly moved her legs back, her ankles kicking freely in space as he started fucking her pussy.

The man entered deeply all at once, with no consideration to the feelings of her cunt. She was being spit roasted in the middle of the theater and she couldn't tell who could see or what was happening. Her only thoughts were on pleasing the two men using and abusing her orifices.

The cock pulled out of her mouth and bounced against her chin. She moved her head forward to take it again and felt the reason for his reprieve. The first shot of cum lands on her lips and dripped down her chin. The second landed on her nose and check. The third missed and hit the dress, barely clinging to her. The last two lands on both sides of her checks, the man had intentionally painted her face completely white with his seed.

She was repositioned like their fuck doll and gagged again, her dressed move back over her body as cum dripped down her face on to her dress. She was now sitting on the biggest dick she has ever felt inside of her, groaning as she grinded her ass desperately into him. She was begging with her body to fuck her harder, deeper and stretch out her nearly virginal hole. All the while tasting cum on her lips and feeling it shake onto her dress, showing the world the whore that wore the dress.

And then his thrust became slower, more deliberate before he stopped and she felt his seed breed her like as his little bitch. It wouldn't be until later that she would worry he was safe or if she had even taken all her birth control pills for the month. He stopped pumping and forced her to keep his still rock hard cock inside of her gaping hole.

It was then the Phantom came sailing around the rafters; balancing himself on the balcony within inches of the threesome. He must have noticed, but he never broke character even as the light following him shined on Rachel. The audience now had another show to participate in, the whore in the ruined and ripped dress, covered in cum with a massive cock stretching her pussy open wide for everyone to see.

The Phantom left and both men drug her out of the balcony by the arms. She was too tired and spent to struggle. She was rushed out to the lobby; face a mess of make-up, semen, spit and tears. A trophy to the mounting she had received only moments before.

Thankfully the only one to see her as they tossed her into the back of their SUV was the ticket takers, who smiled as if he knew the gentleman forcing her out the door. Done with her for now, they threw their whore in the back, face first onto the dirty carpet of the car.

"There will be new rules where you are going. You will address either of us only as master. You will only wear what we tell you. You will only come when we tell you."

"I think she figured out we are going to fuck her every way we want," said the second voice.

"Oh I don't imagine she has any idea what's she is in for," laughed the first.

How could I have seen this coming? She thought again as the car moved them slowly down the road.