Tickets to Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple was still locked mid kiss and their hands were all over each other. Francisco was grabbing and lightly spanking Kelly's ass. He picked up the young naked beauty throwing her on the bed. Francisco lept into bed right behind her burying his face into her sex. Tony observed Francisco licking and fingering the writhing Kelly. She was screaming in orgasm all the while begging to suck his cock.

After Francisco ate her to two orgasms he repositioned the wanton wife and presented his hard cock to her mouth. Francisco straddled her chest wrapping her full natural tits around his cock. Francisco proceeded to fuck Kelly's tits, occasionally he would stick his cock deep down her throat.

Tony was impressed with Francisco's staying power. He did not know too many guys that wouldn't cum instantly with such a sexy fuck buddy. Tony took the opportunity to begin stroking his long hard cock. Tony would often masturbate himself 3 or 4 times a day, his enormous balls generated so much cum that Sheila could never keep up. Tony spit into his hand lubing his cock watching the sexy couple before him.

Kelly was begging Francisco to cum all over her tits or down her throat. When Francisco suddenly changed course and took position between Kelly's thighs. He was rubbing his spit and cum soaked cock up and down one the softest and wettest pussies he had ever felt. Francisco teased Kelly's clit as her hips pushed up off the bed humping back towards her soon to be lover.

Kelly spoke up, "Francisco darling, if you want to fuck me, you have to wear a condom, I am not protected. This trip falls at my most fertile time of the month!"

"I don't have any rubbers, they are packed away in my luggage, would it be ok if I just pulled out when I came?" Francisco was panting with desire.

Kelly sighed, not wanting to deny the pleasure she knew she was about to receive. Francisco just continued to rub his fully hard cock up and down her sweet juicing pussy.

He was so close to sealing the deal, he did not want to screw it up. He wanted Kelly all for himself, the months of pining for her was all a build up to this moment.

He could tell that Kelly was close to another mind shattering orgasm, when all of the sudden her legs wrapped around his back and she squeezed him into position. Francisco sunk balls deep into the lovely woman, he simply could not believe the pleasure this woman's body could generate.

"Francisco, you have to promise to pull out before you cum, I want to have Roger's babies! If I can trust you, this may not be the last time you find yourself inside of me!"

Francisco could only nod in approval. And he began slowly pounding away at her sucking pussy. Francisco and Kelly had the most athletic sex Tony had ever seen. Tony could not believe all of the positions Francisco could get Kelly into. Kelly appeared to be in an almost constant state of orgasm. She pleaded with Francisco to fuck her harder and deeper screaming in ecstasy each time she climaxed.

After a good 45 minutes of intense action, Tony noticed Francisco's rhythm begin to waver, and his panting turned to grunting.

"Kelly I'm going to come! I want to come inside you so bad!"

"You promised Francisco, you need to pull out and let me suck down all of that wonderful cum, I have found myself craving it!"

Tony's ears perked at the statement, apparently this was not the first time for these lovers. Tony began feeling his nuts churn watching the final acts on the bed before him. With one great and final push Francisco pulled his cock from Kelly's gaping pussy and began jerking himself off.

The first shot hit Kelly right in the middle of her forehead, soaking her face in cum. The second he redirected towards her perfect tits, before Kelly had a chance to grab his rod to take the rest of his load into her mouth. Kelly sucked and sucked until she was sure that his cannon was empty.

The sight of Kelly covered in an another man's cum was enough to push Tony over the top and he came right there on the floor of the closet. He grabbed a towel in an effort to clean up the mess. He threw the towel in the corner of the closet returning to his seat. He was going to wait for the lovers to pass out before making his exit. Tony looked down at his watch and realized he'd watched the lovers fuck away for the last hour and a half.

Tony's cock only softened slightly, when he saw Kelly get back out of bed he instantly got hard again. She slipped into the bathroom and he could hear the shower start. Francisco soon followed to join. Tony noticed that Francisco was still hard as his cock bobbed up and down leading him towards the bathroom.

Francisco did not close the bathroom door completely. Tony peered inside witnessing Kelly and Francisco at it again, Francisco hooked Kelly by her legs pushing her firm ass against the shower wall. Francisco was frantically plowing her depths with his beefy cock as she was screaming in orgasm.

The scene was almost too hot for Tony to deny, he momentarily considered going in there to join. Tony ultimately decided against that. At his last look in the bathroom he saw Kelly down on her knees taking Francisco deep into her throat. Tony could not be sure, but he thought he was caught by Kelly as she glanced up at her young stud. Tony did not want to risk it any longer and he headed back to his room.

Sheila was still knocked out. Tony decided to go ahead and fuck her in her drug induced coma. He had done it many times before, and Sheila never minded. Sheila was well aware of her man's constant need to fuck.

Tony grabbed the tube of lube generously coating his throbbing cock. He jammed his cock into his wife fucking her as hard as he could remember. He was a little disappointed that she did not awake, but his need to cum was too great. Tony imagined the scene next door and before he knew it he blew his load deep inside his wife's clasping pussy. He loved the sight of his thick load dripping out of her well fucked pussy. Tony laid down giving his wife a kiss on the forehead and quickly fell asleep.

12