Tickets to Paradise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See that mess in my jeans? That is all from you! I can't believe you didn't tell me the condom broke!" I was giggling as Francisco tickled me behind my knees. He was kissing my legs, making his way up towards my stomach.

"Well, I was going to tell you, but we were already running late for dinner!" Francisco smiled and licked his way up my abs to my heaving chest, he took my nipple into his mouth and began to nibble on the hardened nub.

Francisco then straddled me and began kissing me deeply. He broke free from the kiss and grabbed another condom. He ripped the packaging and rolled the condom down his thick tool. He could see what the problem was, his thick cock was pushing the thin latex to its breaking point. These particular condoms were not his preferred brand, but he figured they would do in a pinch.

I reached down and rubbed Francisco's cock up and down my waiting pussy. With a single push Francisco was deep inside inside of me again. I let out a big sigh of pleasure as he stretched me once again. I still had my top on, Francisco freed one of my tits for him to pleasure with his mouth, I could not help but to scream out in pleasure. I was quickly falling in love with the intensity of our sex. I stared deeply into Francisco's eyes as he lovingly thrust his hips into mine.

Francisco brought me off to another intense orgasm, we never broke eye contact as I approached my crescendo. Not too long after I came, I could see that my man was getting close to his own release. The crinkle in his brow was his tell, I smiled to myself realizing how close I had become with this incredible man.

"Damn, Kel, you are so hot I think I'm going to cum, did you want me to pull out?"

Francisco was pumping fast, sweat was dripping from his forehead. I said nothing as I simply grasped his cock, pulling it from my pussy and unrolled the latex barrier. This condom had not broken, probably because this was sweet love making, and not intense fucking. Francisco made a move to finish in between my tits, when I pushed his shoulders down and wrapped my legs around his ass.

I forced his bare cock back inside of me. His bare unprotected cock was pushing deeper as his thrusts became more intense. I began kissing him lovingly, enamored by the feeling of his bare cock deep inside me once again. My legs were still wrapped tightly around my lovers ass as Francisco thrust one final time pushing hard against me.

"Oh fuck your cock is deep inside of me! I want your cum, I want to feel you fill me up!" The new feelings were so intense I was trembling as I approached yet another climax!

His cock erupted and with a mighty roar his cum began to flood my quivering pussy. I simply could not believe the sensation, it had felt great before when he came inside me, but I was under the impression that we were being safe. The act of wantonly accepting his sperm added a whole new aspect to the act, it felt so good to give this to my love. With his twitching cock still deep inside of me I came the hardest I could ever remember.

"I love you!!" I moaned at the peak of my climax. In deep in orgasmic bliss I passed out cold, letting the warmth consume me. I slumbered with a big smile on my face.

It was about an hour later when I finally came to. I was having the most wonderful dreams and I awoke feeling loved and excited for the future. I placed my hands on my stomach and smiled widely at nothing in particular. I just knew that I never wanted these feelings to go away. I then began rubbing myself feeling the combined juices leaking from me. The wet spot below me was quite substantial. I raised my hips up off the bed in an effort to stay out of the puddle, rocking my hips back I was hoping to keep as much of the life giving liquid inside me as possible.

I placed a pillow under my hips, my legs were beginning to give out and I just laid quietly lost in my own thoughts for sometime. I was gently petting my satisfied pussy when I decided to rouse Francisco for more loving. I reached over expecting to find him laying next to me. As I searched, I found nothing, Francisco was not in bed with me! I noticed that the bathroom lights were off, and that is when I heard laughter from the pool area. Not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed, I decided to pull myself out of bed and I headed towards the patio door. As I was walking a huge glob of semen started running down my legs, I scooped it up as to not let it drip to the floor. The usually sticky cum was now a little watery and thin, I rubbed the solution into my belly wiping my hands clean.

I looked out the window and saw Francisco, Sheila, and Tony partying it up poolside. I decided that I should probably join them and I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. I noticed that my pussy was getting a little stubble on it. So I unpacked my razor and started the shower up. I took my time in the shower, washing myself of all the sexual activity that day. I spent a good amount of time just letting the warm water rush over my sore body. I had not seen a gym in nearly three days, but I felt as if I had been training hard for a week straight!

I began shaving my legs working my way slowly up to my pussy. I spread the soap all over my pubic region and slowly removed all of the growth. At the last second I decided to keep small landing strip, so I left that portion untouched. Roger had begged me to shave myself bare, and that is the way I had kept it for years. I did not really love the prepubescent look, I wanted to feel like the woman Francisco was letting me be! I was getting myself all worked up over the attention my pussy was getting inadvertently. I was amazed at how much I craved sexual release. Francisco had really opened a world of excitement to me that I had never known. I was really excited to see what else life has in store for me.