Tickets to Paradise Ch. 05

Story Info
Tony and Kelly get to know each other.
8k words
4.26
18.4k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the series is not overly loved, but I will continue... I might have been a little over ambitious writing this story, but I'd like to see this through. I really don't care what the haters have to say, I would just like to get better at this. The series will be wrapped up in 2 more chapters after this.

*

I threw on a loose fitting tank top and a pair of my tiny white panties. The shirt was long enough to cover my ass. I figured we would probably end up naked in the hot tub later on anyway, at least I was hoping to. I was anxious to get another look at Tony's massive cock. I walked to the patio area and received a round of applause. Sheila was sitting back on a lounge chair, the men were in the pool drinks in hand relaxing. Sheila was wearing a tight fitting t-shirt and bikini bottoms. I could tell she was not wearing a bra either. The first thing I noticed were Sheila's hard nipples poking through her shirt, they appeared to be quite long and thick. Sheila's tits stood high on her chest, even unrestrained. I wondered if they were in fact her own natural wonders.

Sheila poured me a drink, our conversation picked up where we left off at the restaurant. We continued to have a great time chatting and laughing. Everyone seemed to be pretty buzzed, so I was trying to catch up with them. Booze goes straight to my head, so it didn't take long. Just when I started to feel my buzz come on strong, Sheila was tugging at my hand for me to stand up. Sheila stood hovering above me when she whipped off her shirt and bottoms while walking towards the hot tub. I loved the way Sheila's ass jiggled as she walked. I was quick to follow the Nubian Goddess, dropping my shirt and panties along the way.

I looked over my shoulder towards the guys in the pool, "Coming boys?" I giggled as I entered the warm water finding a seat opposite of Sheila.

"Damn Sheila, I just can't get over how great your tits look, especially after four kids!"

Sheila laughed to herself, puffing her chest up in pride. "Well after number four I decided I was done having babies, so Tony was nice enough to buy these for me! You don't think I went too big do you?" Sheila rose from the water giving me a better look at her glorious rack.

"Wow those are fake? Your surgeon must be an artist! And no way, they look marvelous!" Sheila blew a kiss at me as she mouthed a thank you. Sheila sat back down as the men approached.

I made no bones about staring down Tony as he dropped his trunks. His cock was awesome, its presence excited me to my core. I gazed at his cock like a monument to the male species! Tony slipped into the water sitting close with Sheila. I could see that Sheila instantly grasped his shaft to prevent it from floating to the top. Sheila was slowly shucking the stiff pole, I felt a small twinge of jealousy. Francisco took his place next to me, I had almost totally forgotten about him while staring at Tony's incredible body.

Francisco was getting awfully cozy with me, any pretense of us having a platonic relationship was gone. He had his arm around me gently stroking my erect nipples, while I reached down to stroke his plump cock. Everyone in the hot tub was well aware of our sexual affair. Nobody ever mentioned Roger or the fact that I was stepping out. The conversation began to die down as the obvious sexual tension began to rise.

Sheila was the first to make a move. She began kissing Tony passionately she turned to sit in his lap. Sheila was facing us as she positioned Tony's fully hard cock to her pussy. I watched the action in awe with my mouth agape. Sheila practically had to stand up to let Tony's massive cock entrance into her body. Sheila closed her eyes sighing as she let her body weight push down on the rigid pole.

I could not believe how easily she took Tony down, but I figured that over the years she'd had enough practice. Francisco appeared to be really loving the action as well, his cock was pulsing in my hand, it was so hard! I could not stand to be a spectator anymore, I rose from the water taking my place on Francisco's lap. I was face to face with Francisco kissing him when he positioned his thick cock at my pussy and thrust his cock deeply into me.

All four of us were fucking each other feverishly in the water. I sensed some movement behind me and saw that Tony and Sheila had dismounted. Sheila sat on the edge of the tub and moaned as her husband took the opportunity to tongue fuck his wife. Sheila was loving every second, she held Tony's head as he happily munched away at her gushing cunt. By the sounds of Tony's lapping I knew that Sheila was incredibly wet. I found the whole scene very erotic. These two obviously loved each other, and they were very familiar with each others needs.Tony stood taking his place in between her spread legs and slipped back inside of her.

Sheila laid down on the patio as Tony stood sawing his cock in and out of his wife. Sheila was pinching her own nipples and moaning from the intense mating. She was pulling her thick nipples very roughly, stretching them out and rolling them between her fingertips.

I really wanted a closer look, I dismounted from Francisco and sat next to Sheila. I was amazed at the sight before me. Tony opened his eyes staring me intensely, I so badly wanted to trade spots with Sheila. Francisco was quick to take a similar position, he spread my legs wide easing his cock back into the sweetest pussy he had ever encountered.

Sheila and I laid next to each other loving the sex we were each getting. I reached over and grasped Sheila's hand in an act of solidarity. The men reached up for a high five, then they began egging one another on. It basically became a fucking competition, but Sheila and I were the real winners! Tony began pumping really fast and announced that he was close to cumming and with a final grunt he held himself deep inside Sheila shaking with orgasm. Tony pulled his still shooting cock from Sheila's snapping pussy to shoot the remainder of his cum all over his wife.

The first shot out was misdirected and hit me right in the mouth, I parted my lips savoring the taste of his cum. Tony shot two more ropes of cum all over his wife, I watched as she rubbed it into her skin lovingly. The black couple sat back down in the hot tub to watch us finish fucking. The show was short lived when Francisco started cumming inside me. I could feel his cock pulsing deep inside of my orgasming pussy. I was thrashing so hard I dislodged the mighty tool from me. Francisco took the opportunity to shove his cock into my open mouth. It was ok by me I wanted to taste the rest of his load!

Tony sat staring at the cum oozing from my freshly fucked pussy. He had never seen a more lovely sight before. It was at this moment Tony knew he wanted to see his own cum pouring from my sex.

The sexual tension had been mitigated for the time being as we fell right back into conversation. Sex was definitely the topic of choice. Tony tried to keep a respectable distance from me, he did not want Francisco angry with him. Tony mentioned that he had rented a boat the following day, so we could all explore the nudie island. Sheila said absolutely not, she did not want to risk another attack. She insisted that the three of us go together, Francisco and I readily agreed!

It was set, after Tony's morning meeting we would all meet at the dock. Sheila once again gave her blessing, not wanting to deny Tony fun on his own vacation. Plus she said she could really use the rest. Tony had been battering her pussy with more intensity than usual. She said it must be from my presence! I blushed at the statement, I did not want Sheila to think I was after her man!

The conversation began to die down as things were getting romantic again. Francisco took my hand helping me to my feet, each of us stood nude with nothing to hide. Francisco's cock was once again blood engorged as it bobbed up and down. We both said goodnight and ran off to our room leaving the black couple alone to their own devices.

I slipped into the bathroom leaving Francisco naked on the bed. I wanted to put on the special lingerie that I had been saving for my husband. I needed to clean myself up from our earlier activity. I also wanted to wash the smell of chlorine off my body to be fresh for my man. I stepped into the shower and began to lather my body. I paid particular attention to my pussy, it was still dripping from the loads Francisco had deposited throughout the evening. The attention to my clit felt very good, my sexual arousal was increasing. I was starting to get carried away so I got out of the shower and began to prep myself for more action.

When I opened the door, Francisco was awed by the sexy sight. I was dressed in all white. The contrast of my tan skin made for a delectable contrast. I wore thigh high white stockings attached with matching lace garter belt, my very expensive tiny thong panties fit my form perfectly. They were the perfect frame for the ass that Francisco helped sculpt over the last few months.

I also wore a white see through bra under a sheer white teddy with fluffy white fur trimmed cuffs. I felt like a virginal bride on my wedding night, I was shaking with anticipation. The process of getting dressed up really had me turned on.

Francisco's hard cock was pointing straight up to the ceiling while I modeled my new purchase. I knew it was a success by his reaction, he was at a loss for words.

"Hope I didn't keep you long..." I bent at the waist squeezing my tits between my elbows creating an ever deeper line of cleavage.

Francisco's lust for me seemed to only intensify, he stood up off the bed taking me into his arms. In his strong embrace he began to feel my body up and down. Tiny jolts of sexual current fired off at every place he managed to touch. He really had a way to touch me gently, yet his touch felt very immediate. We began to kiss tenderly. Francisco led me to the bed and began pushing the soft material of my teddy to the side. He was rubbing my pussy through my thin panties feeling how wet they already were.

Francisco pulled the thin garment off in a quick motion, he then spread my legs wide. My glistening pussy on full display for him, he kissed his way down my thighs headed to my treasure. I was all worked and my sex was dripping with anticipation. The feeling of his tongue touching my outer folds started a chain reaction in my brain. With his very skilled tongue he brought me off to a thrashing orgasm. As I screamed his name I grasped the sheets trying to tear them from the bed. My pussy was still throbbing as he tickled my clit with his pointed tongue.

"Francisco, please, please, no more, its so sensitive down there! You are driving me crazy!" With that he took one more swipe with the fat part of his tongue causing me to jump from the over stimulation.

He made his way up my body and started kissing me on the lips. I could taste my juices on his lips and found myself lost in the enjoyment. He was touching me all over my body when he began to pay special attention to my sensitive nipples under my bra. The gentle ministrations felt very good, but I wanted his cock in my mouth. I wanted to bring him as much pleasure as he had just given me.

I sat up to remove my bra and teddy. I caressed Francisco's pecs and chest tracing a line down his abs. I continued down tracing all around his cock, but never touching it directly. It was bouncing in anticipation, the veins covering it were pulsing. Just when I thought he couldn't take it anymore I blew hot air up and down his shaft. I stuck out my tongue and licked the underside of the head. I could taste the salty discharge of his precum. His rigid pole was glistening from it. I took the head of his cock into my mouth sucking him softly. At that time a small spurt of the clear liquid jumped to the back of my tongue, it rolled down my throat leaving the aftertaste for me to enjoy.

I straddled his leg letting my wet pussy rub up and down on the warm skin of his thigh. With his cock pushing deeper into my throat I grasped the remaining portion of his cock with my tiny hand and began to work his wet tool. The rhythm of my mouth and hand were in perfect harmony, as I would bring my hand down I would twist gently allowing his cock to push deeper into my throat. I had to suppress my gag reflex for his big dick. With his balls in my other hand I could feel them begin to tighten up. I did not want his full load down shot down my throat, so I backed off letting him regain his composure. I would then restart the process of keeping him ever closer to his final release.

I was really working myself up rubbing my drenched pussy up and down his leg. I decided it was time to feel this monster inside me once again. I pushed his cock deep into my throat one last time enjoying the feeling of his coarse hair on my nose. I pulled off and stared at the wonderful tool I was about to fuck again. WIth both hands I slowly began to jack him off. His cock was covered in saliva and precum so it was plenty lubricated. I placed a final kiss on the tip of his cock. I had a great time experimenting with different paces and techniques and I wanted to show my appreciation.

I could tell he simply could not take it anymore, I made my way up his torso placing my ready cunt to his cock. With a slow push down he was completely inside of me. I was in full control and I worked him as best as I could, the muscles of my pussy were milking his cock. It did not take him long to follow through and fill me up with an explosive orgasm. I was on the brink of my own orgasm when I felt him begin to throb. The dual stimulation of his tongue in my mouth and his cock pulsing deep inside of my pussy sent me off into a wonderful orgasm.

I lay on top of Francisco basking in the glow of my orgasm. I felt him begin to slip out of me. The was the first time I had noticed him soften. I pushed down to try and keep him in me and that seemed to do the trick. He just needed a little more stimulation. I never wanted him to leave my aching pussy.

Francisco and I fucked and sucked each other to exhaustion for hours, the condoms remained useless still in their packaging on the bed side table. Francisco never even asked when he filled me with every load. I wanted his cum deep inside of me, it seemed like my body craved it. Each of his orgasms would fill me with great pride and joy.

Francisco told me that his balls were aching from all of the orgasms he'd had in the past 48 hours. He asked if it would be ok to take a little break. I was definitely up for some cuddling with my beautiful man. I was even nice enough to reach over and massage his aching boys as we drifted off into sleep.

The following morning I awoke still in his arms and my hand was still holding his boys. We were both famished, a little hung over and sore from last night's activities. We ordered in room service and sat naked on the bed enjoying the delicious food. We were laughing and chatting both enjoying each other's company. I was quite fond of Francisco, I was amazed at how personable he could be. My initial impression of Francisco was that he was a girl crazy meat head. But Francisco was highly motivated to build a great life for himself. I had no idea that he was working himself through law school, and that personal training was really just a means to an end. I too spoke of my own hopes and dreams, mostly of my desire to one day become a mommy.

I patted my belly and looked at Francisco adoringly. I felt like I was glowing with love and lust for the hunky man next to me. I was thriving from all of the attention I was receiving. It was just so nice for someone to finally care about my thoughts and really listen. Francisco moved the trays off the bed and laid me down. He kissed his way down my body before arriving at my glistening flower. Francisco gently flicked his tongue over my sensitive clit, exploring my depths with his very talented tongue. Francisco easily brought me two intense orgasms with his tongue. I finally begged enough to convince him to stop, I wanted to return the favor.

Francisco stopped me, and told her that it was all about me right now. He proceeded to give me a full body massage, never expecting any reciprocation. He said that he would let me have his cock when we made it down to the island. I reluctantly accepted the conditions relishing in the pleasure, I was thankful for such a great lover.

I made a phone call to Roger as Francisco showered. He still seemed very busy, and did not really have time to chit chat. He said that he was not going to be able to leave when he thought he could. There was another urgent issue that would push him out another two days. He told me at least he would have one week with me in paradise. The phone call was cut short by Roger, stating there was an urgent issue. I just said 'OK' and I listened for Roger's reply, only there was just silence as he began to hang up the phone. I was certain that I heard the giggle of a female in the background as Roger clicked the receiver in my ear.

Francisco and I walked hand in hand towards the dock as we met up with Tony. A resort employee helped Tony on board the boat first, then he grasped my hand to let me on. The man turned around and asked Francisco if he needed anything.

"Well yeah, I'm boarding the boat too!" The man replied back that it was not possible, they do not allow single men on the island. He pointed to our wedding bands smiling. Francisco did not really know how to respond.

I never heard the conversation as Tony showed me around the boat. Before I even realized Francisco was not aboard Tony fired up the boat and we were off. I turned to see Francisco making his way back down the dock.

"He'll be fine, love. Sheila will take good care of him today!" Tony said smiling.

I sat back in a huff, frustrated that Francisco and I were not going to be able to hook up on the beach as he promised! I figured Tony and I would have fun despite the loss of Francisco. The view was just gorgeous and I was soaking it all in as we sped towards the island. I really do enjoy Tony's company I was looking forward to spending time alone with him. Over the past few days we had grown quite close, especially considering he knew my dirty little secret. I knew that Francisco and I would make up for the delay later tonight.

My long golden brown hair whipped about in the wind as Tony began slowing down. He was making the approach into the dock. There were quite a few boats there, including some rather large yachts. It appeared that this was quite the destination! I grasped the workers hand allowing my exit from the boat. I was a little disappointed to see that he was still clothed, but I figured it was probably resort policy. Tony followed me out of the boat and took me by the waist. We walked down the long pier anxious to sight see.

The island was immaculate and beautiful, it truly appeared to be a tropical paradise. Palm trees scattered the landscape. I noticed a few paths that led off the beach into the foliage. There were a few people walking around, mostly older couples with not so great bodies. I was hoping the scenery would get better, because at this point I was pretty disappointed.

Tony explained to me that he had rented a cabana with full amenities. It was basically a small hotel room complete with a stocked bar, bed, and shower. Our conversation dropped off, we were both engrossed watching all of the people passing by us. Occasionally we would look at one another and laugh. I just couldn't believe that some of these people were bold enough to go nude!

The further away we got from the dock, the quality of bodies began to go up. We soon encountered younger people with tight bodies and wonderful features. I was digging all of the attention I was getting. I even got a few catcalls and invitations to join a party or two, I wasn't even naked yet! Flattered by the attention I paid them no mind and continued walking with Tony arm in arm.