Tickets to Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had on my bikini top and my green sarong was tied around my waist. Today I chose a tiny baby blue bikini. It was certainly more modest than the suit I had worn the previous day. Tony wore multi colored board shorts. I could see Tony's package swinging back and forth under the loose material as we walked.

Tony directed me towards our cabana, I was impressed with the the set up. The front of the structure had sliding front doors that could be closed if the inhabitants required more privacy.

"Well its now or never Kel, lets go to the beach!" With that being said Tony dropped his shorts exposing his nudity to me.

I took a moment to appreciate Tony's physique. I was still absolutely amazed at his package. I was still thinking of it in action last night. Watching that big cock slicing out of his wife's pink pussy had me in a daze for a moment. With a little further prompting from Tony, I slipped out of my suit exposing my nude body to the bruting black man. I stood totally naked in front of Tony, I turned and ran out onto the beach. I ran right for the sea soaking my body in the warm ocean water. I watched intensely as Tony walked out to join me.

I was trying to play it cool, but under my sunglasses my gaze was transfixed on Tony's ever growing cock. We played around in the water for some time, Tony would take every opportunity to touch me, but never really in an overtly sexual way. I was having fun in the water with him, but what I really wanted to do was relax and enjoy the views! I made my way out of the water leaving Tony behind.

I sensed Tony watching me as I exited the surf, never taking his eyes off my pert little ass. I gave him an extra wiggle or two as I made my way up.

I took my place on a lounge chair, Tony went inside to fix drinks. He returned a few moments later drinks in hand, he even topped them off with a little umbrellas. As he handed me the drink, his cock was mere inches away from my mouth. It hung down so low that I almost stuck my tongue out to lick it. Thinking better of that, I smiled and thanked him. I sat under her umbrella enjoying my drink, watching all of the hunky men pass by. Tony sat next to me pointing out all the beautiful women. He kept telling me that I had them all beat, but there were a few ladies that were definitely hotter, if not sluttier.

At one point I reached for my book as Tony was not talking too much. I was reading off and on, when I heard Tony Speak up.

"I'm a little bored Kel, would you want to do some exploring with me?"

"No, I'm pretty worn out from this week, I'd rather sit here and watch the world go by! But please feel free to go by yourself, I think I can handle it here!" I was looking forward to enjoying some private time. I was also considering relieving some pressure, I had been horny all morning, watching all of these beautiful bodies pass by was having quite an effect on me!

I watched Tony walk away, my eyes never left his tight black ass. I could see his package dangling between his legs as he walked. I figured that Tony was going to be a big hit for the ladies on the beach, he was definitely the most desirable man I had seen all day. Without even thinking about it my hand was gently caressing my pussy as I watched him walk out into the distance. I was not quite ready to finish myself off. I wanted to save it for later, the build up was the best part for me.

After Tony was out of sight I gathered my things to move down closer to the water. I grabbed a towel and laid out in the direct sunlight. I had gotten very dark in the past few days, but I still took the precaution of applying sunblock to my perfect body. I had been laying out for over an hour without any sign of Tony. My presence had attracted lots of attention, before I knew it I was practically surrounded by horny men!

I was under the impression that this island was for couples only, I did not know that Tony had paid off the resort worker to say that. The guys were going wild every time I would make a move, it was getting rather uncomfortable. As I stood to leave, one of the more brazen European men approached me grabbing my arm. I screamed and that is when I noticed a large black man rushing towards me. I noticed that he was was walking with some big titted blonde bimbo. I saw the look of shock on her face as he took off running.

At first I was alarmed, until I saw that big swinging cock, I instantly realized it was Tony coming to my rescue. Tony pushed the man away and shooed off the other lookers. He grabbed my hand showing off my wedding ring announcing that I was in fact his wife! I looked up at my savior and planted a deep kiss on his mouth. The men were long gone, but our kissing continued!

Tony was the first to break, "Well that was close! Looks like they are all gone. I should have known better than to leave you alone out here!"

I was still taken aback by the passion in his kiss. "Wow! You really saved the day! I really owe you one, who knows what those men were capable of!"

We made our way inside the room. I really needed a few moments to gather my thoughts, my body felt rushed with adrenaline. Tony took a moment to make a drink for us. He told me all about a beautiful waterfall he found not so far away and wondered if I was interested in checking it out with him. I was definitely ready to get away. We headed off into the heart of the island, I brought my bag with me, I had a few essentials in there that we might need later.

The path was long and at some points pretty treacherous. Tony grasped my hand to help steady me, after that we just never let go. We walked the path holding hands and reliving the thrilling experience on the beach. The waterfall could be heard as we approached, at the last turn I was greeted with the most beautiful sight.

The waterfall fell from about a 30' rock face cascading its white froth into the clear water below. The large pool was surrounded by dense vegetation. There was a small man made beach that led into the water. I was thrilled with the romantic destination, but I felt a little sad Francisco was not here to share this experience with me.

I spread out a blanket for our picnic. I managed to bring a bottle of wine and two glasses from the bar. I handed the bottle and corkscrew to Tony and walked towards the water. I dove into the deep freshwater pond swimming around. I giggled as Tony struggled to open the bottle of wine. I exited the water just as Tony finished pouring a glass of wine for himself. Tony watched me wide eyed as I approached him. My skin was tight with goosebumps and my nipples were fully hard pointing straight up to heaven. I gave Tony a few more moments to eye fuck me. I was really enjoying watching him squirm. It also gave me a thrill to watch that beast harden in my presence. I began to dry myself off taking my glass from Tony. I let my towel fall to the ground and I held my drink high to clink glasses with Tony.

"To new adventures!" We practically said in unison.

We sat on the blanket completely naked enjoying our wine and food. I kept taking glances at his cock and balls. It looked so peaceful at the moment, not at all like the angry beast I saw last night. He definitely was not soft, but when he laughed it would plump up and bounce on his leg. I so badly wanted to touch it, I was fighting back all of my urges. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter the whole time. Francisco left me in a heightened state of arousal this morning. I was really craving the feeling of a stiff cock in me filling me full of potent seed. I was getting so horny that I thought I might burst. I really needed to cool down, when we finished eating both of us jumped up and ran to the cool clear water. Tony was getting more bold touching and caressing my body. I certainly was not going to rebuff his advances, his touch electrified all of my nerve endings.

At one point we swam around the rushing cascade of the waterfall. We found a small cave on the other side, we pulled ourselves out and listened to whooshing water. It was very difficult to talk with all of the noise surrounding us. We stood naked taking it all in, my gaze led me to Tony's plump cock, I caught him staring me down as well. We made eye contact and that is when it happened.

Tony grasped me tightly planting a big kiss right on my mouth. I was so smitten with the whole scene that I returned the kiss with gusto. His big soft lips felt so good against mine. His wet tongue pointed into my own and I returned with my tongue in kind. Tony's hands were all over my body, I followed suit grabbing his firm butt and stroking his magnificent tool. His cock felt heavy in my hands. I had both of my hands wrapped around it when he started to gently nudge me down to my knees.

I was at eye level with his cock. I blew warm air on his cock and kissed the tip. While I stroked him to complete hardness with both of my hands I began licking the tip as a drop of cum surfaced. Tony was in sighing in delight, he thought for sure he was going to score, when I suddenly broke the embrace and dove back into the water.

I am a very good swimmer, I was already toweling off at the beach when Tony walked ashore. I began packing up the picnic, it was getting dark. Tony was confused and did not say anything, he just helped me clean up and we began making our way back to the beach. Tony tried several times to hold my hand, but each time I pulled away.

Tony was a little in shock, everything had gone so perfectly, he really could not figure out why he was getting the cold shoulder. He let me lead the way, he was probably enjoying the view of my naked athletic body making my way down the path.

Just as we approached the beach Tony noticed the ever darkened sky. He realized it was not due to the late hour, rather a storm was brewing. By the time we made it to the cabana it was pouring rain and blowing hard winds. Tony was barely able to close the door against the strong gusts as we entered the room. I went straight to the private bath, locking myself in. I sat on the edge of the tub sobbing quietly to myself. The enormity of what I was doing down here finally dawned on me.

I was in the bathroom for a few minutes when lightning struck very close, the thunder boomed loudly. I ran out of the bathroom to see what was going on. The sea looked very angry, there were white cap waves everywhere. Palm trees were bending down so far they practically touched the ground. I was really scared, I grabbed Tony close as we watched the storm rage.

Tony and I eventually found ourselves sitting on the edge of the bed watching the storm. I never let go of Tony's hand, I was shaking with nervousness. Tony was just happy that he decided to pay for the sturdy cabana. There was no way they could go back to the main island in this weather.

Tony looked at me "What happened back there? I'm just really confused right now?"

I looked back with sad eyes, "I'm sorry Tony it was all so great and the action was getting really hot. When all of the sudden Sheila's image popped into my head. I know I have already ruined one marriage this week, and I do not want to ruin yours!" I was looking deeply into Tony's eyes as tears began rising in my own.

"Aw, Kel, is that it? I probably should have told you way before, Sheila and I have an understanding. She figured out long ago that she could not keep up with me sexually. She lets me have as many indiscretions as I see fit, as long as I am open and honest with her. You don't have to worry about me falling in love with you. I love my wife! Not only that, I couldn't afford to get divorced at this point!"

Tony started laughing and it was so infectious that I could not help smiling as well. Tony continued, "To tell you the truth I would not get upset if that young stud you brought along was giving her the pipe right now. That guy sure can fuck, Sheila was very interested in getting to know him better!" A great feeling of jealousy shot through me, I had never really considered sharing Francisco. I wanted him all to myself! As I thought about it, I really saw no reason as to why Francisco would object to fucking Sheila, she was just so sexy! It wasn't like he and I were married!

Everything he said made sense, at least in my mind it had been resolved. I really wanted to get fucked, I hoped that would get me out of my current funk. My pussy had been on fire all day, I was really looking forward to releasing my stress. I smiled at Tony and placed my hand on his string thigh, inching my hand closer to his manhood.

With all of that being said Tony grabbed me and began kissing me again. I immediately grabbed his cock, I began pumping it as best as I could. His cock was so thick that it was difficult for me to keep a solid grip on it. I reached down and began gently rolling his plum sized balls in the palm of my hand. They felt very full and were pulled tight against the base of his throbbing cock.

I slid off the bed and took a spot between Tony's legs. I reached up for the baby oil on the nightstand, I applied a generous amount to his cock. I was jerking the mighty shaft with my oil slathered hand, while my other hand was busy diddling my excited clit. His slick tool felt so good gliding through my hand, Tony reached and began lightly pinching and twisting my excited nipples. I found the act of jacking him off almost hypnotic, I so badly wanted to watch his mighty cock pump out his cum. My arm began to tire so I steadied myself on my knees and began to jerk him off with both hands. I could not believe that I was jacking this man off with both hands with room to spare.

His cock was getting thicker and longer as I continued to stroke him. The slit in the purplish head of his cock was opening and closing as my hands would rise and fall. I could see him emitting copious amounts of clear fluid. I stuck my tongue out to have a taste. He tasted very good, almost sweet. But the taste of the bitter baby oil spoiled it for me.

I broke the action momentarily to reach into my bag. I took one of the gold condoms ripping it from its packaging. I tried a few times to position the rubber over the head of his mighty beast, Tony was not making it easy for me. He would flex his cock making his slick cock escape my grasp. I finally steadied the huge piece of meat and began to unravel the condom down the length of his dick. I rolled the condom down until there was nothing left to unroll. Tony's cock was even bigger than this extra large condom! His cock was pushing the limits of the thin latex, the band at the bottom of the condom appeared to be cutting into his cock. I noticed that there was still another inch or two untouched by the condom at the base.

The thickness of Tony's cock really concerned me, his cock appeared to be pushing the condoms limits. I took the precaution to apply extra baby oil on his sheathed cock, I even applied some of the oil to my already sopping wet pussy. I wanted his cock in me with no pain.

At the time I did not realize what a damaging effect baby oil had on latex. Tony was well aware, but he was not about to correct this naive woman. When I thought I was ready I stood straddling the huge man on the bed lewdly fingering myself.

I squatted down, hovering over the tip of Tony's condom covered cock. It was pressing against my sex, at that same moment a clap of thunder rolled through the room loudly, lightning lit up the room and I screamed as I took Tony's cock inside of me. I was thankful for all of the squat routines that Francisco had put me through. It took every ounce of my energy to not impale myself on the mighty tool below me. I was loving the full feeling that Tony was giving my pussy. Francisco had a really thick cock, but Tony definitely had him beat!

He was stretching my slick channel so much, the feeling was almost too intense to bear. At first it was quite painful, I considered stopping the action a few times, but I wanted to experience him fully. I leaned forward to let him suck my nipples, as I leaned forward I let a few inches of him out of my aching cunt. I fucked the first 2 or 3 inches of his cock, hoping I could take more later. The thickest part of his cock was at the base. The top few inches were more inline with what Francisco had packing. This was much more acceptable and I could feel my first orgasm growing inside of me.

Tony's massive pussy pleaser was stretching me out beyond belief. I was getting more accustomed to his giant shaft, slowly taking more and more of him inside of me. I had been pumping about 8 inches of his cock when my legs finally gave out. I fell tits first right on Tony's face. Tony took the opportunity to lick and suck my hard nipples. He was gently nibbling on my hardened nubs sending jolts of pleasure throughout my body. I was moaning in orgasm when I felt his strong hands on my ass.

"Oh fuck yes Kel, your body was built for my big cock! You wet cunt feels so good wrapped around this dick. I think you are ready to experience the full effect of my weapon!"

Tony took the sweet wife and flipped her onto her back. His cock was momentarily out of her pussy. Tony noticed that the useless rubber was shredded, the only thing left was the base still wrapped tightly around his cock. It was so tight that it was acting as a cock ring, making his dick that much harder.

Tony figured what she did not know wouldn't not hurt her. Now with the knowledge that he was fucking her bareback Tony lunged forward into the writhing brunette. Tony was fucking her with just about everything he had, it was only about 10 minutes in when he felt his balls churning with his first load. He just loved watching her body explode in orgasm she seemed to be in a constant state or pleasure. Tony was getting to his end when he pushed inside one last time and let his mighty beast explode!

"Oh Tony I can FEEL it I can feel your cum deep inside me! I think the condom broke!" Just at that moment I locked my ankles around the black stud deep inside of me, letting him finish filling me up. I passed out from pleasure, and Tony crashed down right beside me.

She had taken everything out of him. Tony wanted to get a look at the damage between Kelly's legs. He got down on all fours and peered at the sleeping beauty's sex. Her pussy looked angry and red, his copious fluid flowed from her pussy easily. Tony had stretched her out pretty good. What was once a tight little dime slot appeared to be a gaping hole now. The sight was very erotic to him. Tony kissed her right above her snatch and fell asleep to the sounds of the storm raging on.

Our sleep was disturbed a few times throughout the night. The lightning and limbs cracking outside scared me. I grasped my sleeping stud tightly at the sounds. Tony fucked me three more times that night. At one point I even managed to take over 10 inches inside of me. Tony was definitely rearranging my insides for his pleasure. I did not feel any romantic feeling towards Tony, this was animalistic fucking pure and simple. I really loved riding his cock and letting him dominate me in the doggystyle position.

Never once did I ask Tony to wear a condom again. On one occasion Tony finished in between my tits. He greased his cock with the baby oil before fucking my natural tits. It was not long before he dumped his last load all over my face and mouth. I was a little disappointed in the volume, but I guess after cumming that many times his well had been tapped.

I really loved having his cock in between my tits, but what I craved was having him fill my pussy full of his warm cum.

Fucked into a stupor we slept in late the following morning. When we finally awoke the sun shined brightly into our room. Everything outside looked perfect, as if nothing happened the previous night. Tony wanted to fuck me one more time before we headed out. He wanted to fuck me on the beach in the bright mid-morning sun. Nobody was really out, but a few people did pass by which really excited me.