Tickets to Paradise Ch. 06

Story Info
Roger has arrived, things begin to unravel.
8.9k words
3.15
24.8k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost done, this chapter was a little sticky, it is almost entirely in first person, but there were a few parts where I had to go back to third person. Please feel free to hate Kelly all you want, she is not a very good wife in this chapter either... I don't think she is entirely bad, but I also would not want to be Roger right now!

*

Sheila and Francisco were waiting by the dock when we arrived. Sheila took Tony into her arms professing her love for him, stating how scared she was. Francisco took me into his arms hugging me tightly. He lovingly kissed me on the lips, it felt so good to be back in his arms. It seemed like I belonged there. We all started to make our way back to the suite's. Tony and I explained how we survived the big storm as we walked. The whole time we were walking I could feel Tony's cum seeping from me, soaking my panties. It served as a constant reminder of our final tryst on the island. When we arrived at the villa's Tony and Sheila went about their way, Francisco and I went ours.

Without any hesitation Francisco had me stripped of my clothes, naked in our bed. He was so hot for sex that he practically attacked me. Francisco was just about to go down on me when he must have noticed my gaping hole oozing cum. He thought twice about licking me and took a different course. Francisco lined up his stiff cock and plowed deeply inside of me. He slid right in with minimal resistance, I was more than ready to take his thick cock. He did feel a little different in me, but it still felt very good! I was definitely stretched out from Tony's monster, and I hoped the fact that his cock was covered in another man's sperm would not ruin our time together!

He suddenly ripped his cock from my pussy and pushed it into my mouth. He wanted me to suck and clean off the juices. I was more than happy to do that for him. He roughly began to fuck my face, I could taste Tony's cum coating my tongue. I was gagging and choking the whole time, he did not really slow down or consider my well being. I went for as long as I could, I was about to alert him when he finally pulled his cock from my mouth. He moved back down my body and began slamming his cock into me again. I was still gasping for air, my face was red, and spit was dripping off my chin. With a quick wipe I started to get myself back together. I loved being a fuck toy for him!

Francisco had a crazed look on his face. It was not a look of love, he looked very determined. It was like he wanted to fuck all the memories of Tony from me. He wanted to reclaim his sole dominance over my body. I was loving the rough and physical sex. He flipped me over pushing my face down into the pillow. He was pulling my hair and spanking my ever reddening ass.

"Oh fuck me, fuck your slut, this pussy belongs to you! Your thick cock feels so good inside of me!" I was screaming in orgasm. Having Francisco fuck my sloppy pussy was really making me crazy. I wanted him to fill me with his load, the idea of having two men cumming inside of me in one day pushed me over the edge. Francisco slammed into me the whole time I was bucking against him.

"Yeah, this dick belongs in you. It's not as tight as it normally is, I wonder if I should just fuck your ass so I can cum!" Just as he said that Francisco pushed his thumb into my virgin butthole. The feeling was very shocking! I was completely inexperienced when it came to anal.

"Yes, yes, FUCK my ASS, my body is yours!" I wanted to experience everything he had to offer!

I felt him withdraw from my dripping wet pussy. I looked down at my crotch, it looked like it was still dripping with a thick load of cum. I wondered if maybe Francisco had already filled me up, but looking at his rigid pole as it bobbed in front of him as he crossed the room told me no. Francisco retrieved the lube and something else I could not see. He got back into bed, he then pushed my head down towards the pillow raising my ass up. He took a handful of the clear liquid to get his dick extra slick, I was about to protest as Francisco applied the solution to my inexperienced butthole. I was getting a little nervous.

"Francisco! Wait..." Just at that very moment he pushed into me, and I never voiced my objection. Francisco was easing his cock into me and I was loving it. After the initial shock of pain and surprise, it started to feel pretty good. It was not my favorite thing, but I could see how this type of sex could very alluring. The whole act made me feel very naughty. I really loved the feeling of totally submitting to my man. I was breathing deep and trying to relax just as he tried to push his whole cock up my ass! I was intent on enjoying this!

"Ugh! Its so fucking tight, your ass feels so good! Hope you're ready for me to fuck your ass hard, I need to teach you a lesson you will not forget!"

"Fuck me! FUCK my ASS, treat me like the little slut that I am. Fuck me hard! Spank me, Spank my little slut ass!"

The whacks of his hand offset the pain in my bowel. The overstimulation on my rear let me be able to totally relax. I trusted Francisco completely to not hurt me, the pain was oddly intoxicating, and he knew how to administer it proficiently. The pain and discomfort eventually gave way to intense pleasure as he relentlessly pounded my innocent asshole. I originally did not think it would be possible to cum from this act, but it was not long before I was proven wrong.

I was so happy to experience my first ass fuck with Francisco, I really wished I was able to see his face as he took me. I could tell that he was getting close, suddenly he pulled completely out of my ass. I saw him take a washcloth and wipe off his cock. It did not appear to be dirty, but I appreciated the courtesy. He inspected his cock momentarily and saw that it was clean, he then pushed deep inside of my sloppy cunt intending to fill me with his load. In just two pumps I could tell the difference in my cunt. The ass fucking must have somehow tightened me back up, it was only seconds before he shot me full of his potent swimmers.

Francisco flopped down next to me totally spent. I explained what happened between Tony and I on the island. Francisco was broken hearted, but he did find some solace in the fact that it was just sex and not love. He also acknowledged the fact that he and I were not committed to each other, he was free to sleep with whomever he wanted, and I was welcome to do the same. He was happy that I was working this all out of my system. I was so focused on us being ok, I did not even consider the fact that I was still married. I'm sure it was still on Francisco's mind, but he never even mentioned Roger. It felt like I was letting go of my marriage, making room for this new relationship.

Francisco told me all about how Sheila tried to entice him into bed as well. They ended up sharing a room last night due to the storm. Apparently she is deathly afraid of storms. After denying Sheila all day his resolve had finally broken and he fucked the black beauty. She was actually the one that initiated anal sex. Francisco loved it so much with her that he wanted to try it with me! I too felt the pangs of jealousy but I was happy that we were both so open and honest with each other. I could not deny the fantastic feeling I had laying next to my stud, and I hoped that I brought him equal happiness.

The days were just flying by. All of the sex and sun were really doing wondrous things for me. My curiosity got to me and I pulled Tony aside to ask if he was still potent. I had an inkling that I might be knocked up. All of my dreams were about babies for the last couple of nights. I explained to Tony that it might be possible that I could be carrying his child. Tony only smirked and kissed me on the head.

"Don't sweat it my pet, I was clipped after number 4! It's Sheila you should worry about, hopefully Francisco didn't make a little half brother in her!" I jumped up hugging the hulking man smile wide on my face. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and scampered off to find Francisco.

I smiled to myself, warm in the knowledge that Francisco did not cum inside Sheila's pussy. We had not traded partners since then. In fact Tony and Sheila had made themselves pretty scarce over the last two days. Francisco was relieved because my pussy finally returned to his preferred snugness. He was having just a grand time filling all of my holes with his cock. I looked at him so adoringly lately. He kept mentioning my 'glow'. Francisco and I walked around the resort as a couple. Down here we didn't have to hide our love for one another. Sex with Francisco became commonplace. We were no longer fucking, rather we were making love more often than not. Sometimes I would want it rough, I would let Francisco totally dominate my body.

I had pretty much all but forgotten about Roger when one morning after another great fuck, there was a knock at the door. Francisco was in the shower so I opened the door expecting it to be Tony or Sheila. There stood Roger in his beach clothes holding his suitcase! My heart instantly dropped, but Roger was excited to see me and went in for a big hug. I feigned excitement and returned the embrace.

He grasped me tightly and kissed me on the lips! "Can you believe this place! It is so beautiful!"

Roger let himself into the room not really paying attention to the wrecked condition of the bed or the box of condoms on the bedside table. He headed straight for the patio to look around. I took the opportunity to clean up as best I could. I was relieved that I decided to get dressed earlier. It had been so common for me to be nude almost all day. I threw the condoms and lube under the bed and pulled the comforter up quickly to hide the large wet spot on the bed.

I quickly dashed out to join my husband on the patio.

"Honey I've been trying to reach you for the last couple of days, I never did get an answer! I figured you were out enjoying the sights!"

I indeed heard the phone ringing on several occasions, I chose to ignore it. I was normally too busy with my mouth full of Francisco's cock, or I was riding him to orgasm. I eventually just turned the ringer off, I did not want to be disturbed any longer. I realized it was over between me and Roger. I could not imagine my life without Francisco. I intended to leave Roger when I got back home, but now he was here and I wasn't sure how I was going to break it to him. Everything was getting very complicated.

I gave Roger a quick tour of the accommodations. He was really in awe of the whole experience. Roger asked where Francisco was staying, I explained that the resort was overbooked, and that he had been staying in my room. Roger must have figured since Francisco was gay that it was really no problem at all.

"Damn babe, you look really great! I love how dark your tan is! I can't believe he didn't try anything with you! If there was a woman that could turn a gay man straight, it would definitely be you!" Roger smiled and reached back to grab my ass. He pinched it so hard that it really hurt. I yelped in pain, he instantly apologized.

I was so shocked by the questioning that I my skin flushed turning a deep shade of red. Before I could reply Roger started laughing, he told me that he trusted me and he felt pretty secure with a gay man staying in my room. I felt really horrible, Roger was just so naive. But he was also a gentle and caring man who apparently loved and trusted me deeply. A pit began to grow in my stomach, it had been such an easy decision with him out of the picture the last few days. I knew I really loved Francisco, with Roger we had history that offered me stability in this crazy world. I wanted to come clean and admit the whole thing to him, I chickened out and continued my deception. I knew it would all come out eventually, but he just looked so happy.

Roger begged me to join him at the beach, he was really looking forward to some relaxation time. I readily agreed, although I was a little apprehensive, my guilt felt very overwhelming. Roger and I went back to the room to get ready. The shower was off, I could hear Francisco whistling a tune as Roger changed out of his travel clothes. I was staring at my nude husband, taking it all in. My husband had a really decent looking body. He had a little extra around his midsection, but it was not unattractive. His penis was just peaking out of his pubic hair. It was definitely on the smaller side when he was completely soft, especially when compared to the low hanger Tony possessed. I really wanted to see him hard, I had a strong desire to drop to my knees to suck his cock. I did not act on my impulse, Roger pulled on his old blue swim trunks and we made our way out. Francisco never emerged from the bathroom, before we took off for the beach.

Down at the beach we saw that Tony and Sheila had already reserved a spot with two extra chairs. Roger plopped down next to Tony, "morning boss! I finally made it!"

Tony looked up shocked to see Roger sitting next to him. Tony was not aware that Roger was even going to make it down. He had made it abundantly clear to his staff to keep him as busy as possible. Somebody must have fucked up and actually done their job! Tony liked Roger as an employee, they had a great professional relationship. But he knew that there was no way he would ever give Kelly to him on this trip.

The fact that Roger invited Francisco was completely out of his hands. He could not figure out what Roger was thinking inviting him! Tony just hoped that Francisco would not get in the way of his seduction. All things said he was pretty happy with the way things had worked out. Kelly is an absolute dream woman. Sex with her was much better than he had expected. Her level of intensity was unparalleled, the enthusiasm she had for his cock made the real difference.

Roger was all business, in fact he would not shut up with the 'shop talk.' Sheila and I excused ourselves so we could have some private time together. I was practically in tears talking to Sheila in the shallow water. I gave my friend a big hug, Sheila reassured me that everything would be ok. Her cool and calm demeanor really settled my nerves.

When Francisco exited the bathroom he was annoyed to see Kelly was gone. She had even promised him a blowjob during his shower, he had been done washing a long while back, he was just waiting for her to join him. The first thing Francisco noticed when he exited the bathroom was the luggage on the floor. A quick look at the tag identified it as Roger's. Francisco was really curious how the rest of this trip was going to go.

Francisco slipped into his tiny swim trunks, this particular pair really showed what he was packing. He surely was not going to make it easy for Kelly! He made his way down to the beach to join up with the group. Sheila and Kelly were still wading in the water, he blew a kiss at the ladies and they each waved back. Kelly had a definite look of disappointment on her face. Francisco sat down next to Roger slapping him on the back and offering his hand. Out in this blistering sun he knew Roger would fry. The dumbass was not even wearing sunblock; Francisco thought to himself.

The guys laid out in the sun, Francisco nor Tony ever needed to apply sunblock, neither one was concerned about getting burned. They threw a football around with Roger, each man snickering at the painfully uncoordinated Roger behind his back. I watched them the whole time with great interest. It suddenly dawned on me that all three men had one thing in common, they each had fucked me. Only two of them had ever fucked me bareback, and only one of them had an honest chance at my fertile eggs! My attention was definitely diverted mostly towards Francisco, I loved to watch him move. He was so sure footed, and he made everything look gracefully easy.

Things at the beach were wrapping up, we decided to head back inside. Francisco and I walked side by side leaving Roger to follow us. Roger made some off handed comment on what a hot couple we would be. He said both of us had the perfect bodies of Beach Gods! He continued saying that it was fortunate for him that Fran liked men, otherwise he would be worried! He thought that was pretty funny, but it really just pissed me off. It almost seemed like he wanted me to be with Francisco. He was just so arrogant, he never really thought of other people's feelings.

Roger interrupted my side conversation with Francisco, "Hey Fran, would you mind giving me and Kelly some time alone? Maybe you can make some friends at the bar, can you give us maybe 45 minutes?"

He really hated to be called Fran, he simply smiled and slapped Roger on the back. It was then Francisco noticed the deep red burn all over Roger's sun ravaged body. He shook hands with Roger, thanking him for inviting him down. At the same time he shot me a subtle wink before he turned to walk away. Francisco walked a few paces away before looking back at me. I blew a kiss at him as he walked backwards towards Tony and Sheila's door. Francisco smiled back giving me another quick wink. Roger never even noticed the gestures as he messed with the patio door.

Roger commented on how cool the air felt on his skin as we entered the room. He had no idea about the world of hurt he was about to enter. Roger slid his shorts off, I instantly noticed how red he was compared to his pale white ass.

"Oh no honey! You are really sunburned! Let me go get you some aloe to cool that down!"

"Aw this, this is nothin, doesn't even hurt! But please feel free to rub me down, would you mind doing it naked?"

"Oh not all darling!" I said with the slightest bit of sarcasm. I stripped down to nothing and started rubbing the soothing gel into his back and legs. His skin felt hot to the touch, as my fingers rubbed him they would leave a trail of white imprinted in his skin momentarily. Roger flipped over to let me apply the lotion to his front. I started at his neck and worked my way down to his penis.

Roger was not very hard, even with me completely naked and in his face. I frowned a little, I had gotten so used to Francisco and his instant hard-on's. I was getting quite horny, this had been the longest I had gone without sex for the last week! My pussy was dripping wet, my thoughts were mostly of Tony and Francisco, but I was hopeful that Roger could give the kind of loving my body required!

I got my hand full of the alcohol free aloe lotion and began jerking Roger's cock. I was doing it one handed, amazed that my fingers were touching. When I got to the base only his little mushroom cap peeked out from my fist. I got Roger nice and hard, I was a little underwhelmed but I was hoping he could make up for his shortcomings with style points. Roger was able to make me cum regularly, why would it be any different now? I pushed up on his chest and positioned my wet pussy over his penis. Just before I was going to take him, Roger spoke up.

"Oh honey, you forgot the condom! I know we talked about starting a family on this trip, but after the week I've had, this just is not the time."

The statement shocked me, it was at this point I knew this was the end of my marriage. There was no way Roger could potentially fertilize my waiting eggs. That's only if Francisco had not already gotten to them first. I went over to Roger's bag retrieving the little blue packaged condoms.

I tore the package open with my fingers, I then tried to unroll the condom down his cock. In the time it took me to get the condom, Roger had softened considerably. I bent down and took his cock into my mouth. He instantly hardened when he felt my tongue tickling his nuts as I had his whole cock down my throat. I pulled my mouth off of his cock, with a mild protest for him. I unrolled the condom down the smooth shaft. Even this average sized condom was a little roomy for Roger.