Tickets to Paradise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe the size difference between the men I had become so familiar with. The condom still had quite a ways to go before being totally unrolled, it left a sizeable ring at the base. The condom even looked a little baggy around the circumference of his penis. I took my place above Roger and pushed my pussy down. In one move he was fully inside of me, unfortunately I could barely feel him.

I beared down rocking my hips hard against his pubic bone. It provided some stimulation for my desperate clit. Even with the size difference I still enjoyed the sex. Roger was very attentive, over the course of our marriage he knew how to excite me. He touched me in all the right places, doing all the stuff he normally does. It just seemed a little boring and emotionless. Pretty much typical of our sex life from the past few years. I now realized that my pleasure was secondary to his own, he just was not putting in that much effort.

I did manage to cum, but only because I was rubbing my clit while Roger played with my overly sensitive nipples. Roger said to give us 45 minutes, but what he should have said was 4 to 5 minutes. After I came, my husband followed up shortly filling the condom full of his cum.

I pulled myself from Roger's body. I saw that the condom was still intact, the tip was filled with about a half teaspoon of cum. I could swear Tony produced more pre-cum than this load. I carefully pulled the condom off of him, I tied a knot at the top and threw it in garbage can. If only Roger had taken the opportunity, his cum could be deep inside of my pussy, not sitting uselessly at the bottom of a garbage can.

I got out of bed to get in the shower. I knew Roger was exhausted and I watched as he nodded off to sleep. I got into the over-sized shower and began washing myself. I could still smell Francisco's cologne in the bathroom, it even overpowered the smell of the beach. I also noticed a few splotches of semen on the shower wall. It was surely Francisco's or perhaps it was Tony's.

There was one incident after the island experience that I did not reveal to my lover. Tony surprised me in the shower one morning while Francisco was out for a jog on the beach. I closed my eyes and recollected the hot scene of the black man bending me over at the waist plowing away at my stretched cunt. He must have been a little backed up because I felt him shoot off deep inside me but when he pulled out he was still shooting ropes of cum. I tried to move fast enough to catch it in my mouth. However, there were one or two errant shots that struck the back wall of the shower stall.

With these thoughts in my mind I reached for the tubular shampoo bottle and fucked myself to an amazing orgasm as I fingered my asshole. Sex with my husband had merely been an appetizer. This orgasm was good enough to take the edge off, but I desperately craved the attention Francisco poured on me. That boy was head over heels in love with me, and I definitely felt similarly.

After my shower I needed to get ready for our night out with Sheila, Tony, and Francisco. We were planning on having dinner and possibly drinks later in the night. Just as I got out of the shower Roger popped into the bathroom to take his own shower. Roger whistled at me as I stood nude in our bathroom. I decided to wear the sluttiest outfit I could come up with. I wanted to drive Francisco wild with desire. Hopefully he would not be able to contain himself and we could find a private spot for us to fuck.

The outfit consisted of a very short black skirt and a tiny sequined top that did not have a back to it. I had to let my tits hang free in the loose fitting top. Any inadvertent movement would expose my breasts to the world. I loved how the rough material grated against my sensitive nipples. I skipped wearing any panties, I wanted my pussy easily accessible in case Francisco wanted me. I applied my full make up giving myself deep smoky eyes and full red lips. I teased and tousled my curly locks for the ultimate seductive look. I stood looking at myself in the mirror and decided to pull my skirt up a little further. It was now just past the bottom of my firm ass. I did not plan on being very ladylike tonight. I wanted to play the part of the wanton slut!

Roger was out of the shower as I finished getting dressed. "Yee-Ow! You look hot tonight baby! That was some of the best sex we have had in a while! It's been so long for me, it felt like I came a whole gallon!"

Roger reached up and pinched my ass and gave me a peck on the cheek. I was happy that my husband was so thrilled with the sex, but I smiled secretly to myself knowing that I have had so much better in the last few days. I sat waiting on the bed as Roger got ready, he combed his wet hair and brushed his teeth. It smelled like he applied deodorant and nothing else. He came into the room searching for something special to wear for the evening. The outfit he came up with was leather flip flops, khaki pants, and an awful floral print shirt. Not the sexiest look I could imagine. Although he did look cute, in that American Tourist kind of way.

I could easily see how burned he was on his arms and neck. I made a comment about it and he just said he felt fine. We made our way down to the restaurant to join Tony, Sheila, and Francisco. I was sitting opposite of Francisco, Roger sat just to my left. Throughout dinner all Roger wanted to do was talk shop with Tony, everyone else was getting pretty bored. Francisco was giving me the eyes the whole time. I even managed to flash him a quick peek of my tit as Roger got more animated about some work story. He never even noticed!

Suddenly I felt Francisco's foot in my lap. He had slipped off his shoe and was rubbing my bare crotch with his foot. Francisco was smiling widely at me as I sat flustered. My face must have been turning deep shades of red! At that same time Roger reached over and began lightly touching my back. He had full access and he was touching me lovingly. He knew that a sure fire way to get me going was to touch me there.

Francisco and Roger were getting me worked up, nearly to the point of orgasm! The act was just so naughty and hot! Just before I was about to whimper in orgasm, Roger took my hand kissing it adoringly. He had no idea what was going on right beneath his nose! His kiss really made me feel rotten, but it also amplified the thrill of it all!

I was shaking with nerves! I stood up to excuse myself to the bathroom. I entered the single stall bathroom and put my hands on the counter. I was staring into the mirror trying to catch my breath. Everything was getting out of control, my emotions were a wreck. I knew I had to make a decision shortly, but I really wanted to just run away from it all!

From behind me I heard the door handle jiggle, I must have forgotten to lock it. The door swung open just as I began to yell "occupied!" The door opened fully to reveal Francisco standing in the frame! He let himself in and locked the door behind him.

"Francisco, you cannot be in here! This is the ladies room! Somebody will catch us!" I was nervous but he just approached me and began to kiss me hard on the lips. His full lips felt so good against mine, I pushed my tongue into his wet mouth in an effort to taste him once again.

"I just had to have you! Now turn around, I'm aching to be inside you again.." I turned around grabbing the edge of the counter, Francisco pulled up my skirt revealing my naked ass.

"I love that you did not wear panties tonight, was that to make it easier for me to fuck you on the sly tonight?" He was running his beefy index finger up and down my dripping pussy. He pushed it inside of me as he blew into my ear and lightly nibbled on my lobe. I was shaking with anticipation, his hands dropped down my sides and I heard him drop his pants. I looked back to see his throbbing hard cock pointing straight out towards me.

He roughly positioned my hips getting me ready to receive the fucking I so desperately needed! He was working his stiff cock up and down my juicing slit "Fuck me! Fuck your slut! I need you inside of me so badly, you have been teasing me all night!" With that being said he pushed his thick cock into me and I instantly exploded in orgasm! He was really fucking me hard, spanking my ass and talking dirty to me. He reached through my shirt and began roughly handling my nipples.

The rough play was exactly what this slut needed, and this man knew how to do it right! I was getting close to another orgasm when we both heard the door handle jiggle and a loud knocking on the door! Francisco was slamming his cock into me trying to finish, but the obtrusive knocking continued. He wasn't going to stop, but my mood was killed.

"Let's finish this later!" I turned around and pulled my skirt down. His cock looked angry and red, it was so hard, it looked like he was getting close to his own release. I kneeled down to pull his pants up for him. My mouth was right at the level of his cock. I took him down my throat until my nose was buried in his pubes. All he could do was throw his head back and groan.

With his cock still firmly planted in my throat I pulled his slacks up past his knees, when he started to take over. I pulled my reluctant mouth from him staring at his beautiful package. I noticed that he chose to go commando tonight as well, hopefully the tent in his pants would not be too noticeable! I bent at the waist to give his cock one more kiss before he pulled up the zipper. He kissed me one more time, I turned to open the door to see a very angry old lady standing there. She gave us a disapproving look while waving the naughty finger at us. She rudely pushed past us as we exited. We walked out of the vestibule holding hands, we dropped them when we reached the dining area of the restaurant.

"Look who I ran into when I was coming out of the bathroom! I always thought ladies went to the restroom in groups, she must have gotten separated from the pack! Good thing I was there to rescue her!" Everyone at the table began to laugh. Francisco grabbed my hand presenting me back to my husband.

"Are we about ready to get out of here tonight? I'm ready to party! Tony and Sheila mentioned something about dancing, is everyone still interested?" Francisco had a very smug look on his face. Sheila must have had a feeling about our bathroom trip, because she gave me a knowing wink!

Everyone but Roger wanted to go to the dance club. Sheila and Tony loved dancing, Francisco was an accomplished dancer as I had learned on our first 'date'. Somehow the group managed to convince Roger to go. We found a club not too far from the hotel, the concierge highly recommended it. Roger paid the man at the door and he quickly found a table for us at the back of the club. Everyone took their seats and we ordered our drinks.

The club was playing mostly American dance music. Sheila and Tony took off for the dance floor after their first drink. The three of us just sat there, it was so loud that it was difficult to have any type of meaningful conversation. When the DJ started playing Justin Timberlake Francisco took me by the hand smiling widely. Francisco shouted over the music asking Roger if it was ok to dance with me, Roger said "better you than me!" Roger never had been much of a dancer, so his answer did not surprise me.

Francisco and I found a spot on the crowded dance floor. Sheila and Tony were within view, but I was really focused on my own dance partner. He really knew how to move to the beat. He and I fit together so well, I just instinctively knew where to go next. We danced to a few songs, but before long his moves changed from technical to naughty! Our dancing seemed to be more sexual than anything else, he had his hands all over me. He was not as concerned with the beat, as he was feeling up my body. It was not long before he had his hands under my skirt or underneath my little blouse. At one point he even managed to get two fingers inside of me! If Roger had even bothered to look a little closer he could have seen his wife giving away her charms to a 'gay' man.

Francisco pulled me away from the dance floor, we found ourselves by the back exit door. I watched as Francisco slipped the guy watching the door a bit of cash. We popped our heads out to see if the coast was clear. As soon as we exited the club we were all over each other. I squatted down in front of Francisco fishing out his hard cock. Nothing was said as I took his beefy cock into my mouth. I could taste myself from our earlier encounter, the images of us getting caught by that lady flooded my brain. The thoughts only spurred me on as I was feverishly slobbering on his cock, working his swollen balls with my hand. I did not want him to cum in my mouth, although I did long for the taste of his cum!

Francisco pulled me up to my feet, he pushed me up against the warm brick wall placing my hands wide apart. He pulled my hips back towards him flipping up my skirt. My lover shoved his cock deep inside of me relishing in the tight smooth walls of my pussy. Francisco banged me good and hard for 15 minutes before thrusting one last time and filling me full of his pent up load. I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me which caused me to have yet another orgasm. Francisco slipped out of me and a rush of his cum followed falling to the ground. I cupped my hand over my sensitive lips to scoop some up. I did not want to waste a drop! I licked my fingers clean as he watched me go back for seconds and thirds. I saw that his cock was dripping with our juices. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth, I was absolutely ravenous for his tasty cum!

I cleaned his magnificent tool as best I could, licking his balls as to not miss a drop. He was definitely stiff again as I put his cock back into his pants! The guy at the door let us back in. We entered back into the busy club holding hands the whole time. I could feel Francisco's load begin to seep slowly from my pussy. We went right back to dancing with each other loving every moment we spent together. We were having so much fun, but decided to check back in and get some fresh drinks. We got to the table to see Tony sitting alone.

"Hey Tony, where is Sheila and Roger?" Francisco asked.

"Well, Sheila took Roger home, he got really sick sitting here. Might have been the alcohol or sun sickness. I told him repeatedly to put on sunblock today! He just wouldn't listen! So it looks like we are all alone here. Sheila insisted that I stay and keep you guys company. You guys cool dancing a three way?"

I accepted of course, I could think of nothing better than dancing the night away with my two favorite guys! It was about 3 in the morning when our danced out crew made it back to the rooms. We met up with Sheila and she explained the situation. Sheila gave Roger one of her tranquilizers and some pain medication, so he would be out for a while.

Francisco and I thanked both of them and bid them goodnight. We retired to our room. When we walked in Roger was laying naked on the floor in the fetal position, totally dead to the world. The cool tile must have felt good on his scorched skin. He was set up with a pillow and blanket. The bed was completely available for Francisco and me! We wasted no time attacking each other. We really held nothing back as we fucked ourselves silly just a mere foot away from my sleeping husband!

We did have one scare; around 7 in the morning I was under the covers sucking Francisco feverishly when I heard a rustling below. Roger had gotten up to use the bathroom. I was little freaked out so I stopped what I was doing. I jumped back laying my head on my pillow feigning sleep. Francisco had another idea, as he positioned my ass up against him.

"When Roger is finished, invite him into bed." Francisco pushed himself into my pussy just as the bathroom door opened. In Roger's haze he must have had a hard time seeing. He did not immediately respond to my voice calling him to bed. Eventually he just sort of nodded and started walking our direction. Roger crawled into bed and almost instantly fell dead asleep. Francisco fucked me hard and deep with my husband sleeping right next to us! The fear of getting caught only intensified my orgasm! It was truly unlike any other feeling in the world! I could not believe I was actually doing this, I came very hard one last time right as Francisco unloaded inside of me.

I lay quietly in between my lover and my husband, my pussy was overflowing with Francisco's load. I knew that with this final act against my husband the decision was pretty clear. Francisco could have my body anytime, anyplace, he wanted. My body belonged to him, and I wanted to be with him. I no longer had any respect for my soon to be ex husband. I was dreaming of a great life with Francisco. I simply could not see a future with Roger and I, especially if another man's baby was growing inside of me! Roger has had his chances over the years to keep me, it was now Francisco's time, and he was already off to a great start!

I passed out to the fantasy of my future running wildly through my head. The three of us slept soundly for another few hours. In fact, Francisco and I got up to shower together as Roger slept on. Francisco even fucked my ass under the warm jets of water as I screamed bloody murder. Yet nothing awoke the sleeping Roger.

I did not realize that Francisco had a special day planned for me today. With the knowledge that Roger was knocked out for the next day or two, we made sure Sheila would administer another round of tranquilizers for Roger. Francisco took me down to the dock and flashed a wedding ring he bought at the store for the attendant. The resort worker sort of shrugged like he did not care, he did mumble something about 'honeymooners...' Francisco was taking me to the nudist island! I was so happy that I decided to show my appreciation as he captained the boat. His cock was still deep in my throat when he began to slow down at the final approach to the dock.

We wasted no time shedding our suits and getting completely naked. Francisco had not rented a cabana for us, so we left our belongings on the boat. Francisco carried the bag as we made our way to that magical waterfall I was so anxious to show him. He saw that I was absolutely right, the view was simply awesome. Francisco was sad to see that there were a few other tourists, but it seemed like they were just passing through rather than staying. It wasn't long before we had the entire area to ourselves, not like it would have mattered anyway. I only had eyes for my man! Nothing and no one was going to keep his dick out of me on this trip!

We jumped in the water and made our way behind the waterfall. Francisco took me right there on the rocks giving me the most romantic loving I could imagine. I was so caught up in the heat of the moment, I was just loving every second we shared. It was nice to make love once again. I liked fucking him face to face, I would look into his eyes and see the deep love he was forming for me. Francisco came deeply inside of me for the umpteenth time on this trip. I never got sick of the way his cock felt when it exploded deep inside of me.

We stayed behind that waterfall playing with each others bodies and pleasuring one another as best we could. It felt so good to be with him, expressing our love for one another. At one point it seemed as if we were both completely void of energy. I was a little concerned that I wasn't going to make the swim back, he had taken everything from me physically and emotionally! Francisco held me with one arm as he powerfully swam us back to the beach. He would occasionally stop to tread water to make sure I was still ok. He would kiss me then continue on. He was my knight in shining armor!

We sat and enjoyed our picnic lunch we just talked about anything and everything. I explained to Francisco that my marriage with Roger was over, and that it had been over for a long time. The time seemed right and Francisco reached into his bag. He pulled out a small ring, it certainly was not fancy, but it was simply a token of his love for me.