Tickets to Paradise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began sobbing at the sight of my proud man on one knee holding the ring out "Kelly, will you marry me? I'm crazy about you, and I can't imagine my life without you!" He had tears welling up in his eyes as he asked me.

Tears were streaming down my face as I replied, I was a little shocked to say anything at all. Suddenly from the depths of my soul I shouted "YES!! Of course I will marry you Francisco!" He seemed so relieved, he knew he was taking a big chance here. We shared a long intimate embrace and a sweet kiss. The two of us just stared into each others eyes trying to make the moment last as long as possible.

The ring looked beautiful, I first slid off Roger's rings tossing them on the beach. That four karat diamond was going to be a windfall for some lucky beachcomber. Francisco's ring fit perfectly, it was a nice addition to my otherwise dainty hand! We strolled out of paradise hand in hand, never feeling more in love. The sun was shining brightly as we made our way to the boat. I couldn't stop staring at the modest ring, not for what it was, but for what it symbolized.

We held each other close as we made it back to their room. I did not even look for Roger, I figured he was still passed out in bed shaking with cold tremors.

Sheila came running up to me squealing, "Well DO you have good news??"

Francisco chimed in, "Well she said... YES!" Sheila and I were jumping up and down with excitement at the news. Tony and Francisco just shook hands and gave each other a small bro hug.

Sheila wanted all of the details, so I sat her down and proceeded to give her what she wanted. Francisco and Tony went off to find some Champagne to celebrate with. Sheila was just so excited, it was starting to become so very real to me. She was getting me more and more excited about my future. We were starting to plan things out when the guys came back. Tony had two or three bottles in his hands, I knew we were going to celebrate hard tonight!

Tony spoke up, "Well I have a small gift to give you guys on your good news. I have paid for a room on the small island across the way. You will get one more week after this, and another 2 weeks, later for your honeymoon! That is if you let Sheila and I tag along on your special trip! We figured you guys could use one more week alone without us in your hair the whole time. Also, Francisco, I spoke with my brother back home, he has a law clerk job for you waiting at home if you choose to accept it. You are going to have to work hard, but after you pass the bar I really see no reason why you wouldn't be making more money than me!"

Everyone was so excited, Sheila and I were shedding tears, the men kept raising their Champagne glasses proposing toasts. We went through two bottles of bubbly pretty quick. All four of us were feeling the full effects of the alcohol. It wasn't too long before we found ourselves naked in the hot tub. Things were getting crazy, as everyone was pretty wasted, I was fucking Francisco while Sheila was fucking Tony.

Sheila and I were facing each other, her tits looked so perfect, I reached out to caress them. With Francisco's cock deeply imbedded inside of me I began to lick and suck on Sheila's brown nipples. This was the first time I had ever done anything sexual to a woman. I found the experience delightful, I finally understood why men liked tits so much!

Sheila whispered in my ear and I smiled with acceptance. We stood up dismounting from our men and switched places. I sat down struggling to take Tony's fat cock, while Sheila brought Francisco's cock to her ass. The men got us out of the water sitting us up in the doggystyle position. Francisco plowed away at Sheila's horny asshole, while Tony worked as much of his cock possible into my wet pussy. The guys were high fiving each other while Sheila and I were locked in deep kissing. I was a little surprised that Francisco went for this, but he appeared to be having a great time.

I was really getting into it, Tony flipped me over fucking me hard. Before too long I noticed that Sheila and Francisco were heading back to her room. It hardly mattered at this point, I just wanted Tony to keep using my body!

Just as Tony began to unload, I could feel his massive cock expanding, about to spurt his load inside of me when I heard an almost feminine shriek!

"Kelly what on earth are you doing!" It was Roger and he was fuming mad. Tony pulled his still pulsing cock from my pussy with a plop. Tony shot one more rope of cum on me splashing my tits and face with cum. Roger watched as the cum poured from my pussy as I laid sprawled out on the deck.

Roger rushed away from the scene and ran to Sheila's door. When he got there he saw Francisco and Sheila pounding away in their bed. Francisco was deep inside Sheila's pussy, he was attempting to pull out and fill her mouth full of his cum when Roger interrupted, startling him. Francisco ended up filling Sheila's pussy full of his potent jizz, the feeling sent Sheila into another orgasm.

"You guys are all sick, I am out of here!" He called me every name in the book, but when he threatened Tony is when he finally realized it was over. He knew Tony could kick his ass, and he did not want to jeopardize his safety. It was early in the morning and the sun was beginning to rise over the ocean. Roger packed his bag, I never even tried to stop him. Roger took a cab to the airport and looking for the first available flight back to the US he could find. He was still in incredible pain, but the adrenaline pumping through his veins must have gotten him through it.

I was very upset, I tried to clean myself up before going to talk to Roger, just as I made it into the room I saw that all of Roger's belongings were gone. I fell to to the bed and began crying hysterically.

Tony came to my side trying to comfort me, before too long Sheila and Francisco joined us in the bedroom. I asked our friends if it would be ok if Francisco and I could be alone for a while. Tony and Sheila left, leaving us together. Francisco held me all the while reassuring me that everything would be ok. I just felt so horrible that Roger had to discover all of this in the way that he did. With Francisco still gently holding me we fell asleep in each others arms.

*

Note: One more chapter to go. Resolution will be told through Roger's perspective. I was considering writing a week 3 story with Francisco and Kelly. I just might do that, if there is any interest at all.