Tickle Fight

Story Info
Tickle fight turns erotic.
980 words
4.07
54.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had his keys and wouldn't let him leave. I teased him, dangling the keys at arms length, playfully switching hands. He kept reaching and lunging for them. He grabbed my arm and moved behind me to try and pry them from my hand, but I held them close to my stomach, wiggling, trying to escape his tight embrace. He kept groping for his keys, tickling me, while I giggled uncontrollably.

"I've got to get going," he said in a voice that was not nearly as annoyed as he was teasing to be. He was clearly enjoying the flirtation and bent me over the bed. He kept grabbing for the keys, enjoying the flirtation. I bent forward, trying to defend myself from the tickling and fell face first onto the bed. He's still grabbing just below my stomach and then he was on top of me. My feet dangled to the floor, but he had a secure footing.

I could feel hardness through his jeans against me. Feeling his penis rubbing my rear had me weakening a bit, but I held tight to the keys. While groping for them, he grabbed my breasts more often than my hands.

"Give me those," he whispered lustfully in my ear. I was breathing more heavily now and still smiling, enjoying our game. He massaged my breast deliberately now and rubbed his erection against my ass rhythmically, with long strokes and wanton pressure.

"Mmmm", I let out a sigh, letting him know how much I wanted more. I didn't clench my arms as tightly, giving him easier access under my shirt. He pulled down my bra on the left side and pinched my nipple hard, rolling it between his finger and thumb. He kissed the back of my neck, his breathing heavy and warm against my hair, so near my skin. His right hand lifted my T-shirt up to stroke up and down the middle of my back. Then moved that hand up to my other breast, lowered the bra and massaged my other breast like bread dough he couldn't wait to let rise and eat. I was beginning to sweat gently between my breasts, but chills were running up my spine. He had my arms pinned by the tight straps just off my shoulders and held them there. I still clutched his keys next to my stomach. No longer did I have a devlish, inviting grin, but I was relaxed, smiling, with my lips gently parted, my breaths coming slow and deep.

I moved my hips against his bulge and he moaned in reply. His hands moved with conviction, down to unbutton my jeans, pulling them past my hips and pushing them to my ankles. His hands stroked my hips and ass together as they had been stroking my breasts. He kneeled down to kiss my cheeks and glide his tongue between my legs. He pulled my thighs apart and buried his face in my wet pussy. My lips were swollen and I inhaled deeply as his tongue worked over my labia and further back to my clitoris. He found my sweet spot and I gasped for air. I rubbed back against his face, making him sticky with my cream. His hands spread apart my cheeks and he licked me ravenously.

"Oh, yes, " I whispered, with little staccato breaths as a first wave of orgasm hit. I heard him unzip his jeans and the fabric sliding down his legs. He was hard as a rock, I could feel his skin pulsing as he glided his thick meat between my legs to lubricate him. My hips lifted. He teased me with only his tip, making short moves into my vagina. I wanted him to lunge, to fuck me hard, but he liked it when I begged. I whimpered for more and he went just a little bit deeper.

"Oh honey, more. More please," I begged. He leaned forward to reach under me for my breasts, with one deep groan he lunged deep inside me. I held my breath, and even though I was so wet, and each time I think I'm wide open for him his thickness is a pleasant surprise. He opens me further and goes even deeper. Pushing into me, panting, I find my voice again and my groans are louder, rising with each thrust.

He was panting like an animal in my ear. I nearly screamed, "My ass, fuck my ass!" He loves being offered my tight place. Dripping wet, he removes himself and rubs his shaft along my line. He reaches down and with his finger starts rounding my hole, and starts penetrating it. He enters a second finger and opens me wider. When his hand moves over to my hip I know my treat is coming. His tip moves in slowly. He's always slow and deliberate during anal sex. He loves it too much for me not to enjoy it, even though he'd love to be rougher. He glides deep inside me. I try to spread my legs a little wider. When he pulls out it hurts a little, I like him to stay in farther, but when he slides forward again it's ecstasy. He stays further in, moving back and forth, easy, gently.

"Oh God!" he cringes as his penis starts throbbing inside me. I knew he wouldn't last long with my vagina so wet and my ass so tight. With one last gasp for air I hold my breath as he tears out of me and explodes all over my back. His fingers tighten on my body. His hips writhe against me and at the feeling of the thick, wet cum I whimper my enjoyment.

He lies there on top, both panting, and I start giggling. He asks in my ear "What's so funny?" I can tell he's smiling.

"You still can't have your keys back."