Tickle Me Mercilessly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HandFan
HandFan
21 Followers

When I was able to open my eyes again I saw that you were looking down at me, your brow furrowed and lips parted. I arched my back as you stroked into me harder and faster, sweat dripping down from you face and onto my breasts. I squeezed my muscles onto your driving cock, wanting to make it so good for you. I felt you getting harder, the muscles in your arms shaking. Your whole body grew tight and with a loud groan you shove your cock deep into my pussy, filling me with your hot juices. I watched as your face went from near pain to complete euphoria. I strained up to brush a kiss across your parted lips. You smiled and then collapsed on top of me, pinning me with your heaving chest.

After we caught our breath, we both wrapped our arms around each other and rolled onto our sides, our lips meeting for soft, pecking kisses. I sighed contentedly, only to start to wiggle and laugh as you trailed a single finger up and down my side. You smiled and winked at me with a gleam in your eyes.

HandFan
HandFan
21 Followers
12