Tickled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers slipped a little higher and I moaned at the sudden coiling of heat in my womb. He was playing with me, and I couldn't do a thing to stop it, I realized. And God, it was good.

"You made me beg," I whispered. "No one's ever made me do that before."

"You've never let anyone do that before," he said. "And I think you liked it."

He was rubbing lightly, making little circles on the most sensitive part of my clit. I was going to come any minute. I felt myself tugging my arms, testing the tie to make sure it was tight enough to keep me bound. "I loved it," I confessed, more to myself than to Aaron. "I loved every second of it."

He shifted his hand a little and I was coming, my body rocking under his quick, sure touch.

I was still breathing hard, still floating when he untied my wrists. He rubbed them gently, easing the places where the tie had rubbed my skin red.

"I think we should act out that fantasy of yours," he said. "Not all of it. Not the parts that make you feel humiliated. But I'd love to give you a long, hot tease, make you want it so badly you can't think of anything else. And then watch you lose control when I finally give it to you. I could tie you to the bed so you wouldn't feel so exposed. And we'd use a safe word so you can tell me if I go too far. Think about it, baby. You can trust me. I'll keep you safe."

I shivered a little, picturing myself tied hand and foot to the bed, the vibrator buzzing away inside me while Aaron watched. "We can talk about it," I said. A minute later, we were snuggled together again. "What about you? What's your fantasy?"

"Well, since you brought it up, there's this one where I tie a woman up and tickle her until she tells me all her secrets," he said, and I could just feel his grin. "Maybe we could try that sometime."

12