Tickling Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Son and friend tie up and tickle his mom.
1.5k words
4
98.7k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake and Peter were playing video games at Jake's house. Apparently they were being too loud because Kim, Jake's mom, kept shouting at them to quiet down. Which they did, for a while, but soon got carried away and got loud again. Both men lived at home, were in their mid twenties and couldn't seem to hold a job.

Finally, Kim had enough and barged into Jake's room without even knocking.

"Look you two. I've had a headache all day and I'm going to lay down for a nap and hope it goes away, but I need peace and quiet from you two. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Peter mumbled.

"Jake do you hear me? No video games for two hours!"

"Two hours! What are we going to do quietly for two hours?" Jake asked his mom.

"I don't care what you do as long as it's done quietly," she answered.

"Okay. Fine," Jake pouted.

"Oh, and I need you to wake me up at four sharp so I can get dinner started."

The boys were trying to decide what movie to watch, but Kim wanted to make sure Jake heard her about waking her up.

"Jake?" No response.

"Peter?" No response.

"Boy's!" Kim shouted

"What?" Jake shouted back.

"Wake me up at four sharp. No later. Got it!?"

"Yeah, four sharp."

Kim sighed and left the room.

Peter watched Kim walk away. Jake's mom was kind of a bitch, and kind of fat, but she cooked great food and Peter didn't think she ever wore a bra, because her big boobs swung like a pendulum and her nipples were usually hard. And once he got a good view down her shirt when she bent over to pick up something she dropped, but she caught him looking at her and he got embarrassed and turned red.

Peter had never been with a girl yet and he was sure Jake hasn't either, although he claimed he did, Peter figured he was just saying he did. Both boys were shy and normally quiet, except when they were together. Then they felt comfortable and relaxed enough to be themselves. Peter was a bit overweight himself, while Jake was talk and skinny. Jake said they balanced each other out.

The boys watched The Transporter as quietly as they could. Then at four, Jake told Peter to go and wake up his mom.

"Alone?" A nervous Peter asked.

"Trust me. It won't take both of us."

Peter walked into Kim's bedroom and shook her a few times, while calling her name.

Kim didn't move.

Peter watched her chest rising and falling with each breath. When he was shaking her, her big boobs moved, the nipples pushing against her shirt. Peter couldn't help himself. He reached out and touched one nipple, then the other one. He wanted to see them, but he had to make sure Jake wasn't coming to check on him.

He walked to the door and yelled, "Jake it's not working."

"Try harder. Really push her around. She's a very heavy sleeper."

"Okay," Peter responded. He went back over to the bed and really started shaking her, while also pushing her shirt up. Eventually he got it up and over her boobs. She had big areolas and stubby, hard nipples. Peter touched her breasts again and pushed down on her nipples, only to have them spring back up. He was starting to get hard and figured he'd better stop before Jake came in to see what was happening. He pulled her shirt back down and left the room.

"Sorry man I tried. No use. It's like she's dead," Peter reported.

"No problem we'll try later. Let's watch Transporter 2."

After the second movie both boys went to try and wake Kim up. No luck this time either.

"I have an idea. Stay here and holler if she suddenly comes to," Jake said.

A few minutes later he returned with some rope.

"I'm sick of her always yelling at me and treating me like crap. Let's teach her a lesson and embarrass her at the same time," Jake said.

"What do you want to do?" Peter asked.

"First we'll strip her naked. Then let's tie her up and tickle her."

"That should wake her up," Peter said. Even if it doesn't, I'll still get to see a naked women and with my best friend, he thought to himself.

Kim woke up to find she couldn't move and strange sensations all over her body. Mainly her breasts and pubic region.

"What they he'll do you two think you're doing?" Kim yelled once she saw what was going on and the fact that she was naked.

"About time you woke up," Jake said, grabbing her breast and tickling her armpit.

"Yeah, we've been trying to wake you up for hours," Peter added, running his short, stubby fingers along her pubic hair down to her pussy lips.

"What do you mean hours. What time is it"

"Six-thirty," Jake said.

"Six-thirty! I told you four!" Kim shouted.

"We tried. At four. And at five and at six," Peter said.

"Well, you should have tried harder! Now untie me and give me back my clothes, you perverts!"

"Stop yelling at us!" Jake running his fingers along Kim's side.

Kim burst out laughing.

"Jake stop that tickles."

"Oh so you're ticklish?" Jake asked, poking his mom in the ribs.

Kim jumped. "Yes, you know I am."

"I must have forgot. Get her Peter!"

Both boys started tickling and poking Kim everywhere they could.

Wow, for a fat girl, she sure can move around a lot, Peter thought.

Jake leaned over and started blowing raspberries on his mom's stomach. Peter soon followed. This caused Kim to explode with laughter.

Then Peter started running his tongue around Kim's belly button.

Jake said, "Oh I have a better idea. Be right back," and ran out of the room.

Pretty soon he came back with some ice cubes in a bowl. Soon the boys were using the ice to draw and write all over Kim's body.

When she saw her son come back with the ice, Kim was both shocked and proud at Jake's inventiveness. She was also getting aroused. She should have been embarrassed, and she was somewhat, but the arousal was quickly taking over. In her mind she was already plotting her revenge. And she had an accomplice in mind to help her achieve that goal.

The boys were holding the ice above her breasts letting drops of them fall on her already hard nipples, making them harder still.

Then Peter put a piece of ice in his teeth and ran it around her areola, moving slowly towards her nipple. The combination of the cold from the ice and the heat of his breath was quite arousing. Not to be outdone, Jake did the same with her other breast.

Then both of them started sucking Kim's nipples with the ice melting in their mouths.

Soon the boys were done with the ice, their fingers were cold and honestly it was more fun tickling Kim and watching her boobs bounce and shake all over.

"Are you ticklish on the inside?" Jake asked, slipping a finger inside of his mom.

Kim was laughing and moaning as Peter was tickling her armpits and sucking on her breasts, while Jake was fingering her and tickling her butt.

"I dare you to taste it," Peter challenged.

"Okay," Jake said and pulled his finger out of Kim and started licking it.. "Not bad," he said.

Peter did the same.

Then Peter started licking her pussy, then tried to see how far he could get his tongue inside her. Far enough to make Kim moan was how far. Next, Jake had his turn.

Kim was super turned on and ready to come. Then both of them stopped and started tickling her again. Then stopped.

"Now, you're not going to yell at us any more are you?" Jake's asked.

"No," Kim replied.

The boys started tickling her again. And stopped again.

"And you're going to take us out for dinner tonight right?" Peter asked.

"Yes," a breathless Kim responded.

The men then took turns sucking on her breasts and nipples, while the other licked and fingered her pussy.

It sure didn't take long. Kim started moaning and thrashing about on the bed, telling the boy's not to stop. Soon she was squirting all over the bed, much to the shock and wonder of her son and his friend.

Jake and Peter tickled Kim until she agreed to suck and fuck both of them. When they were ready to come, both men came on Kim's breasts, just like in the porn movies they watched.

Then the boy's untied her and she told them to wash their hands while she took a shower and she'd take them to dinner like she promised.

Once she was alone, Kim scooped up some come from each boy, Peters was a little clearer than Jake's, and tasted both. While she showered, she masturbated to another orgasm, thinking about her son, his friend and their nice cocks and also about her revenge and who might be willing to help.