Tickling Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom's and son's tickle each other.
1.7k words
4.22
33.3k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay boy's, a deal's a deal you both got jobs, so here's your reward," Kim said.

Diane and Kim were naked on Diane's bed, bent over with their asses in the air.

Both Pete and Jake were hard as a rock, but they wanted to have some fun first. Jake licked and fingered Diane's pussy and asshole to orgasm, while Pete did the same to Kim. Then, using their own pussy juice, each boy fucked the other's mom in the ass. Both moms were tight and soon the boys blew their loads. Then they switched and each boy fucked his own mom in the ass. This time it took longer, but when their tits and pussies were played with, the moms had an orgasm, which caused the boys to have an orgasm. Then Jake and Pete watched their mom lick their combined juices out of the other's asshole.

Jake and Pete could not believe all that had happened to them the last couple of years. First, because they loved gaming so much, they became game testers for a local company. Then they started their own company testing all the latest games and helping to improve the graphics and design levels. That led to them creating their own games. They called the company JAPTOM, they told people it stood for Jake and Pete Test Out Machines, but it really stood for Jake and Pete Tickle Our Mom's, which is really how the whole thing started.

The business really took off. The boys went from not working at all to working 12 to 14 hours a day six days a week. All this work didn't leave any time to meet girls, however the boys had been dating each other's mom for a while. It was kind of weird at first, but soon everyone adjusted.

Diane and Kim didn't think the boys were all that serious, but it was fun, so they decided to ride it out, so to speak. And the sex was really good. They didn't know where the boys got the knowledge from, but they kept improving every day.

They were just happy the boys were doing something and not just that they got jobs, but that they were hugely successful. People stood in line for hours waiting for their new games to come out. They were multi millionaires.

So both women were shocked when Jake and Pete proposed. They both said yes.

Jake and Pete didn't really have any friends, so they didn't have a bachelor party, but Diane and Kim had a small gathering at Diane's house and they asked Pete and Jake to dress like chippendales and serve drinks and snacks.

All four of them had been really working on their health. It was tough for Pete and Jake with their schedule, but they managed. Kim and Diane went to the gym four days a week. Everyone wanted to look good for the wedding.

The women invited eight of their female friends over for the bachelorette party.

Soon it was time to open the gifts. There were a few raunchy cards and lots of sexual items like dildos and vibrators and even a pair of butt plugs. Diane or Kim must have told someone about our tickle fetish, because there was a box labeled The Tickle Kit. It included feathers, paint brushes, a stainless steel gadget with a long handle and a small wheel at the end with spokes on it. Also there was handcuffs and other restraints. But the most impressive gift were two massage tables. They would come into play later on.

Someone turned on some music and Kim told Jake and I to dance. I looked at Jake and he shook his head. We were embarrassed and didn't really know what to do, but Kim and Diane insisted, so we did our best. Then the women started chanting strip. We were already shirtless, so all we had on were shoes, socks, tight pants and underwear and a bowtie.

Finally, after lots of coaxing and threatening looks from our mom's, we ditched our shoes, socks, and pants. We were already hard from ten drunk women groping us all night and it was obvious. Our moms made us dance in front of each woman while she stuck money in out underwear and groped our cocks.

All the women were attractive and had nice bodies. One was pretty heavy, but she had enormous boobs. They all showed plenty of cleavage and some, including Diane and Kim were braless.

When we refused to get totally naked our moms put plan B into action.

Jake and I turned beet red as were knew we'd not only be naked in front of our moms friends, but that a spanking was coming too.

Before I knew it, Kim had Jake over her knee and my mom had me over hers. We still had our underwear on, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. But that didn't last long, and soon Jake and I were totally nude in front of 10 women, getting spanked by our mommies. I was embarrassed, but turned on too. Then it got worse as we were passed out to all the other women in the room, who gave us each 10 smacks on our butts.

Then we were made to stand with our hands on our heads while our cocks and balls were inspected. The women kept stroking, licking and sucking our dicks, keeping us hard. They really liked that we were shaved, something our moms had kept up.

Then Kim said it was time for plan T. Jake and I just looked at each other nervously. Soon we found out that plan T was tickle torture. We were tied to the crossbeam between the living room and the entryway by the front door. The tile was cold on our feet, compared to the heated wooden floor in the living room.

There was no warning, suddenly five women were tickling me and five were tickling Jake. From our armpits down to our feet, as someone would lift a right or left foot and tickle the bottom of it. Soon the tickle kit was broken out and feathers and brushes were used on our nipples, cocks and balls.

We had both been drinking that night too, so along with the tickling I really had to pee and from the look on Jake's face he had to also.

"I'm gonna pee!" Jake shouted and a full stream of piss flowed from his cock. I soon followed. Instead of being grossed out the women tickled us harder, then aimed our cocks at each other so we were pissing on each other.

Diane ran and got some paper towels to clean up the floor, while she did that the fat women licked all the pee off of mine and Jake's body, cock and balls. Then she French kissed us both. She was a great kisser, I'd just like to try it without the pee, that was nasty.

During the tickle session the women had all gotten undressed. Everyone was impressed with the fat girls boobs and she let all the other women touch, lick and suck on them.

Then the women all took turns sucking our cocks. They would stop when we were close to coming, then tickle the shit out of us. Our asses were getting lots of attention and soon I found out why. The butt plugs were put in mine and Jake's ass.

The women wanted to watch us come on our own mothers breasts, so the fat girl stroked my cock as my mom stood in front of me and another woman jerked Jake's cock as Kim stood in front of him. The women kept teasing us again, bringing us to the edge and stopping. Then the butt plugs were turned on, apparently they vibrated and that was all it took. Jake and I both shot our loads. All the women took turns licking the come off our moms tits and cleaning our cocks too.

We were finally untied and I thought our punishment was over, but soon we were bound to the massage tables.

The women all decided to tickle one of us at a time. They chose me first. I've never laughed or sweated so much in my life. Feeling 100 fingers on my body at once was overwhelming. My mother even used that stainless steel gadget on my cock. When she circled the head of my cock I almost lost it and came right there.

Our legs were raised up so the women had access to our assholes. They used their tongues fingers and brushes and feathers to keep us horny and laughing.

Diane started sucking my cock while Kim sucked Jake's, while the other women made us suck on their breasts. One chick just had a baby and was still breastfeeding so that was a little surprise.

Then we were told we had to give each woman an orgasm one with our mouth and one with our cock.

The fat girl climbed on my face first so I didn't see who was on my cock. It didn't really matter I was having sex with all my mom's friends so I just concentrated on licking the fat girls hairy cunt. Soon she was squirting all over my face in a huge orgasm, while the woman on my cock had one also. She switched places with the other girl, I noticed it was the one who just had the baby, and I went to work on her clean, smooth pussy.

My tongue was worn out after licking 10 cunts. The other women wanted to watch two boys come inside their own mothers.

Diane climbed on me and Kim got on Jake. The new mom let me suck her milky tits some more. Then the fat girl grabbed a vibrator and held it against my cock and my mom's clit. Someone else did the same to Jake and Kim. Then the vibrating butt plugs were put into Diane's and Kim's asses and soon we all started coming.

All the other women were using the other dildos either alone or with a partner. Apparently watching moms with their sons was a big turn on. Hopefully this will inspire them to fuck their own sons. Everyone left shortly after.

The double wedding was a huge success. Jake and I and our new wives decided to just buy one big house for all of us. We hired some people to help with the business so we could spend more time with our wives/moms.

And to think, it all started with a simple tickle session.