Tickling/Taking Cindy

Story Info
A guy can only take so much.
1.5k words
3.46
62.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't raised to be mean to girls. But a guy can only take so much.

Ashley and I were H.S. seniors and had been assigned to work together on a project. She'd been on vacation for a week before the assignment was due...and that meant we had a lot of last-minute stuff to get done over that weekend. Her dad worked at this little radio station located in the middle of a farm field. There was a small building there with the studios, plus a little mobile home beside it for the station offices. But this was the weekend, and only the guy on the air was there...and he was out in the building. The office had a heavy-duty copy machine, and her dad figured it would be cheaper for us to do our work there than go to Kinko's. And, what the heck...we were both 18. It wasn't like we needed any major oversight. At least, it seemed like we shouldn't.

Cindy was cute. Blonde, attractive, sparkly personality, and glasses. But, you know how it is. Someone either catches your interest, or they don't. She didn't interest me. I had a girlfriend, anyway. I just wasn't looking. Plus...I knew how much we had to get done that day. So I didn't have anything else on my mind...except getting done and getting home to watch some college basketball that afternoon.

However, Cindy was very interested in me. Some girls play hard-to-get...some are subtle with their flirting. She was very much "out there". She loved to flirt. Hell, so did I. Words never really meant all that much anyway. But, I guess she decided that that day, without my girlfriend around, she might have a shot. Or maybe it was a spur-of-the-moment thing. I'll probably never know.

Anyway...some of the collating trays on the copier had issues...papers would spill on the floor as they began to sort, etc. So it became my job to grab them and hold them in my hands, between my fingers...to keep from having to hand-sort them after the fact. It was actually somewhat comical watching me try to keep track of all the pages. All the fingers on both hands completely occupied. Cindy walked over with a rolled up piece of paper in her mouth and pulled it out slowly...smiled, and said: "Gotta light, big boy?" I smiled back. Yeah, she was a nice enough girl.

But, for whatever reason...who knows...just her personality, I guess...she couldn't let it go. Next, she came up behind me and tried to tickle my sides at the waist. I'm a little ticklish, but not much...so I was able to resist until she gave up in frustration.

It didn't take long for her to come up with a new idea. My fingers still occcupied with the papers, she slid her arms around my waist and pulled up close behind me. I felt her boobs soft against my back...but that only held my attention so long. Her hands were sliding south...and she started rubbing my crotch slowly through my pants. It wasn't 30 seconds until I started to get hard. After all, you don't have to be into someone to be turned on by them...with the right touch applied. I made a horn sound like "stop it". But she didn't. She just slid her fingers slowly up to my waist and then down inside my pants. I was about half-hard by this point, and it didn't take long for her to wrap those delicate little fingers around my cock. I was pissed because I couldn't resist. My thick 7" cock perked up proudly in short order...and she just wrapped her hands around it and started, very slowly, jerking me off. I know...I should have just enjoyed it, or been flattered, or whatever. But frankly, I was just pissed. I didn't like beind controlled like this, and I was pissed at myself for reacting.

I said, "Cut it out, Cindy. That's enough." She just purred like a kitten and kept stroking me as she rubbed her chest against my back. I was sure I could even feel her stiff nipples thru her top against my back. I could hear her soft laughter and feel her warmth breath against my back. But I was steaming by this point. I tried to hold my temper....but I knew if I didn't do something quickly, she was going to make me squirt all over inside my jeans.

I slammed my hands down on the table beside the copier...trying not to let the papers get completely out of control. Of course, half of the rest of them were headed for the floor as they came out of the copy machine, but I couldn't help that. I had a situation that I needed to deal with...RIGHT NOW. I yanked her hands out of my pants and whipped around...grabbing her around the waist and doing to her exactly what she had tried to do first. I gouged at her waist with my thumb and forefinger and she shrieked with laughter. I knew she would be easy to control.

The trailer had two sections and an office (plus a bathroom). The office was too small and in the wrong direction. But the front of the trailer was unlit (except by windows with blinds, so it was pretty dark in there). I turned toward it and shoved her toward the door...keeping her disabled and gasping for breath with my tickling. I wasn't completely without mercy. I would occasionally stop long enough to give her a few seconds to get some breath before taking control of her again. When we got through the door, I put her down on the floor and began stripping her...just tickling her enough to keep her hands from being of any use in blocking me. It took between 2 and 3 minutes until she was sitting there, completely naked.

I still wasn't in this because I was into her. This was something primal...pure reaction, without clear thought. I just decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. She was completely humilated by this time. Obviously, things were not going the way she planned. She was crying softly. I thought for a moment about walking away and leaving her like that. But, the primal thing kicked in again, and I decided that she needed to be taught a lesson.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock...still stiff from the stroking and the roughhousing while stripping her. I smacked her on the cheek with it. Not hard enough to bruise...but hard enough to send a message. She was still gasping for air and had tears running down her face, but she finally opened her mouth and I slid it inside. She was still jerking a little...sort of like hiccups...no doubt from the lack of air she'd been struggling with for awhile. But her mouth was nice...warm and wet. It felt good. I slid my cock in and out, in and out...using her...just as she had used me earlier for her pleasure.

Again, I could have finished off there...shot down her throat, and made her swallow it. I guess that's often considered some level of humiliation. Doesn't really feel that way to me. And my temper still hadn't been satisfied. I finally pulled out of her mouth and flipped her over...pulling a straight chair over that she could put her head and shoulders on...and where she could rest her hands.

I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up until her knees were just about straight up and down. And I started smacking her ass hard. She was enough of a smartass that I wasn't sure how she'd react. In fact, I wondered if she might not enjoy it...although I didn't really care. And she might have at first. But I wasn't playing nice. I was still exacting my revenge. The pain started working on her, and she was shrieking (although mutedly) and recoiling with each hard smack.

Once I'd worn her out good, I slipped the fat head of my cock up against her pussy lips from behind, and slipped it just inside her...working it slowly in, deeper and deeper. She was alternating crying and moaning and even gasping for air occasionally. I was kneeling behind her now...roughly fondling her breasts...squeezing and twisting her nipples just beyond the point of pleasure.

As I reached full depth inside her, I began smacking against her...pounding her forward into the chair with each thrust. She was mostly moaning now. Again, no doubt that wasn't what she wanted...but she had apparently resigned herself to it, and was starting to get into it on some level. Finally, I felt her begin to tighten down around my cock and knew that she was ready to climax.

I pulled out and sprayed my hot ropes all over her back. Without a word, I got up and walked out of the room...and got back to work on the project.

About 10 minutes later, she emerged from the dark room herself. We sat and worked silently until the work was completed, and then headed out. I dropped her off at her house without a word.

I felt badly about how I had treated her and tried to pull her aside and apologize. She nodded her head, but never spoke another word to me again.