Ticklish Tales 01: Emily's Weekend

Story Info
Emily discovers her Aunts ticklish secret.
1.1k words
4.41
26.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily lay in bed at her aunt's house, eyes fixed on the laptop lying to her side. With the volume down low, she stared at the screen at the blond girl was lying spread on a bed, arms and legs in restraints. On each side two other girls were teasing her, brushing her sides, playing with her nipples then tickling her ribs. The blond was laughing the whole time obviously enjoying the attention. Her tormentors would ease off for a few moments letting her relax then start tickling again getting her shrieking with laughter.

Emily was already dressed for bed, a loose camisole over her small breasts and thin panties. It was a hot evening and there was not a fan in this room. Her aunt and partner didn't seem to mind the heat so Emily just suffered through it.

On the video the girls were back to the nipple play, fingers tracing and flicking playfully. Emily slid her hand in her camisole, slowly tracing a finger around her nipple matching the action on the screen. The girl was moaning loudly, she must have sensitive breasts too Emily was thinking when the door opened and in walked her aunt and partner.

"What are you doing Emily?" her aunt asked, arms crossed looking disapprovingly at Emily and the laptop. Her Partner Monika looked over her aunts shoulder smirking. "We can hear what you're watching in our room!"

"Oh sorry Aunt Priscilla" sitting up trying to hide her erect nipples and closing the laptop. "I was, um, just looking at some stuff and clicked the wrong link."

Aunt Priscilla stopped Emily from shutting the laptop and stood watching the action for a moment. The blond was having a vibrator used on her and was about to orgasm as the other girl started tickling her ribs and feet. As Aunt Priscilla watched the girl had a huge orgasm, laughing and groaning in ecstasy at the same time. Aunt Priscilla, arms still crossed looked at Emily with an eyebrow raised.

"So you like watching pretty young girls getting tickled do you?"

Emily sat in a stunned silence looking at them, not sure what to say.

Aunt Priscilla was looking stern with her dark blond hair and still wearing her black dress from the day. Her slim but imposing figure seemed to dominate the room and Emily was always slightly intimidated by her. Her partner Monika, a lighter blond looked amused with a knowing smirk and blew a little kiss Emily's way when she saw the glance her way.

With Emily's lack of response, Priscilla spoke up, "Well then maybe it's time we taught you some better behaviour than to be watching porn when visiting!"

Priscilla grabbed Emily's hand and forcefully walked her out of the room. Monika followed behind with a hand on Emily's lower back adding some gentle guidance. Moving quickly Emily was guided downstairs to a locked door. Priscilla keyed in a code and Emily was introduced to something she had ever expected to see in her aunt's house.

Dim lights came on and Emily looked wide eyed at the array of leather covered racks and tables in the room.

"What the fuck?" Emily blurted as Priscilla moved her to an odd looking chair. The seat was midway up the device with two leg rests angling out to the sides. For the arms two cross bars extended with straps where the wrists and elbows would go.

With gentle pressure Emily was directed to the chair, spun about and sat down. Her legs were quickly placed and secured on the rests and her arms secured with practiced eased by the two older women.

"Wait, what the hell is this?" Emily stammered, "What are you doing!"

"Oh Emily" Priscilla said fluttering her fingers on the inside of Emily's thigh, "We saw what you were watching, wouldn't you rather experience it?"

Despite herself Emily was getting excited. She knew she was a submissive and had been watching a few tickling videos lately. As she tried to pull away from her Aunts fluttering fingers she was loving the tickling sensation on her legs.

Monika had slipped behind the chair and when Emily was distracted started tickling Emily's ribs lightly.

"Aaahh!" Emily shrieked laughing as the nails tickled her ribs into her armpits. She squirmed about helplessly, only noticing now the belt Monika had secured around her waist.

Priscilla had moved down Emily's legs and was gently caressing the soles of Emily's bare feet, smiling as Monika tormented Emily's sides and armpits. She tried pulling her foot back from Priscilla's caress but the restraints on her ankles and thighs kept her leg still.

As she laughed and squirmed with Monika's attention, Priscilla started tickling Emily's feet with her nails. Emily started laughing even harder, pulling at her foot while Monika kept at her ribs and arm pits, up and down not stopping. Priscilla moved in front on Emily so she could give both feet attention, nails on the soles laughing herself as Emily tried to pull away.

"Aaahh, no stop, oh no stop!" Emily screamed as the two older women tickled her mercilessly. Emily could not believe the sensations, the nails on her ribs and feet tormenting yet exciting her beyond belief. Monika's hands tickled their way across Emily's belly giggling herself with Emily's struggling. As the hands moved higher she tickled Emily's nipples through the thin camisole. Emily's head rocked back, loving the tickling of her nipples but laughing harder with Priscilla's renewed tickling of her feet.

Finally they eased off, letting Emily catch her breath again although Monika kept brushing Emily's nipples keeping her breathing fast.

Behind her Monika pulled a few pins and Emily found herself lying flat, arms and legs spread. Monika's hands caressed her shoulders and down her chest, tickling her breasts and nipples still. She walked around as Priscilla still ran nails along Emily's soles keeping her squirming and laughing. Monika's hand trailed along Emily's belly, tickling lower then up her sides and along both nipples.

"Poor little Emily" Priscilla said," all this attention and still no release. Do you want Monika to help you out?"

Emily was still laughing with the tickling at her feet and sides, gasping with Monika tickling her nipples.

"Yes oh yes please!" Emily cried. Monika trailed a hand down Emily's belly, tickling fingers changing to gentle caresses. Priscilla moved so she could reach a foot and Emily's side. She eased off as Monika started to gently rub Emily, her hips bucking in time with Monika's hand. As her breathing quickened, Monika rubbed faster, fingers still tickling a nipple. Priscilla paused her tickling for a moment, smiling as Emily came closer with Monika's expert fingers. Finally as Emily erupted in orgasm Priscilla started tickling both ribs, making Emily shriek in pleasure and laughter.

As Emily slowly relaxed, both older women eased off the tickling with gentle caresses as Emily caught her breath.

"Now Emily," Priscilla said," Hopefully we won't be catching you watching any more nasty porn in our house."

As Emily lay there recovering she thought, no won't be needing that any more.