Ticklish Tales 02: The Immobilizer

Story Info
Student signs up for a research project with ticklish result.
3.1k words
4.3
10.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey 'becca look at this!"

Rebecca stopped at the door to her shared dorm and rolled her eyes before entering the room. Her roommate was rolling off the bed, her long brunette hair in a ponytail bobbing as she jumped to her feet.

Tammy was a tall girl at 5'9 with a trim athletic 19 year old body so familiar on the campus. Rebecca sometimes suspected Tammy had led a bit of a sheltered life and was trying to make up for it now as frosh. While a truly sweet girl she was quickly getting into the campus party scene hard-core.

Bouncing across the room wearing shorts and a sports bra, Tammy thrust a paper in Rebecca's face, knocking her glasses back. Annoyed Rebecca steps back and takes the sheet from Tammy's hand before she did any more damage.

"So what's this Tammy" Rebecca said adjusting her glasses and brushing her hair back over an ear. She started reading as she said, "Physiological Response adaptation to Tactile Overstimulation?"

She dropped the paper to her side and looked at Tammy with a slight tilt to her head," Really Tammy?"

Shaking her head at the younger girls excited bouncing she read the paper.

"Tikachu University is looking for volunteers to take part in a study sponsored by Bioform Productions. Subjects will be evaluated based on physiological response to tactile stimulation. Study has been approved by Tikachu research ethics board, tender 54321."

Rebecca glanced over the rest of the paper then said," Where did you even get this Tammy? And tactile stimulation? Really?"

As she read Tammy bounced up and down clapping her hands, which Rebecca noticed was doing interesting things in the sports bra. "I read about one of these studies once! It was an orgasm test! They give you a bunch of orgasms and just keep an eye on your heart rate and stuff! It will be so fun!"

Jumping back she pulled a shirt off the bed and tugged it on while heading to the door.

Rebecca watched Tammy rushing about the room then walking to the door with a confused look. "Huh? Wait, what? Where are you going? And where did you read about an orgasm test?"

"Oh," laughing," It was on a website somewhere. Anyway these guys designed a machine that was able to give this girl crazy orgasms and, I don't know, record the heart or something." Tammy's eyebrow raises with a kinky half smile, "And who am I to turn down getting off for science?"

Rebecca stared at Tammy speechless. Orgasm machine?

"Tam where did you read about that and where did you get this paper?" Rebecca said slowly.

Tammy sighed loudly, her head rocking back to the ceiling shaking her hair along her back. "Ok it was on a story site, but it sounds exactly like this! And besides it's through the university! Not like it's dangerous or anything."

Tammy spun back to the door, leaving Rebecca looking stunned in the middle of the room. Grabbing her back she opened the door stepping out, "And don't worry about waiting up, I plan on giving these guys a run for their money." Giving Rebecca a wink with a huge smile, Tammy shut the door and hurried off.

The trip across campus was quick in the early evening. The fall air cool as Tammy hurried along the walkways to the clinical research building a few minutes away. Feel invigorated from the walk she skipped up the stairs and entered the large hallway. The security guard at the desk quickly eyed the bouncing brunette in shorts and put down the IPad he had been scrolling through.

"Hi Miss," he said with his winning smile," What can I do for you?"

"Hi" Tammy said excitedly, "I'm looking for room 315?"

The guard eyed the tall attractive brunette a moment then mentally shook his head. "315, right. Take the elevator around the corner here and up to third. Turn left and the door should be on the left." As he spoke the guard stood to come around the back of the desk, extending an arm toward the elevator bank as if inviting her along. With a smile guaranteed to break hearts she nodded to the guard and together they walked to the elevator bank. The guard pressed the button and the door opened immediately.

"Not a lot of folks around this time of day," the guard explained. "This is one of the few projects, if any, that only seem to run in the evening."

Tammy lightly rested her hand on the guard's muscular arm on the way past. "Well thank you for the escort. Maybe I'll catch you on the way out?"

"Sure will Miss, I'll be here all night. I'll ring the office up there so they know you're on the way."

Tammy smiled again as the door closed. Wow, she thinks, hot security, orgasm tests, this is the way to spend a Wednesday night!

Moments later the door opens to a brightly lit corridor and she is met by two people wearing lab coats.

"Hi, Tammy?" the man states as he holds the elevator door open. Tammy looks him over quickly, probably 30's she figures noting the receding hairline but pleasant face and easy smile. "I'm Mark and this is my associate Leesha. Thanks for agreeing to come over."

Tammy smiled even more with Marks comment of coming over, her imagination already racing with the pleasures ahead. She looks over to Leesha and gives a approving hmmm. Very pretty, she thinks as she looks the woman over. Although Tammy hasn't swung that way (yet) she appreciates another pretty lady. Leesha was shorter than her, maybe 5 foot 7 with dark hair and piercing green eyes that seemed to be evaluating Tammy as she stood outside the elevator. Her light pink blouse with dark slacks contrasted well with the stark white lab coat.

Tammy has a fleeting moment of discomfort as she feels the woman's eyes slowly trace down her body, evaluating every curve and swell. She is nodding to herself as her eyes slide down Tammy's legs and rest on her bare feet in sandals.

Okay, hot and scary.

Tammy smiles and takes Marks extended hand, running her thumb over his hand. Leesha shakes as well then, hand on Tammy's shoulder guides her down the hall.

"So Tammy, thanks like Mark said for coming over. We have a bit of paperwork for you to go through and we can get started."

Tammy walks excitedly through the door Leesha is holding open, "Great looking forward to it!" with a giggle.

Mark and Leesha exchange looks with Leesha giving him a wink and slight smile. They guide Tammy to a long table with a row of papers on it.

"So Tammy," Leesha begins as they all take seats, "We have a few documents for you to sign, just formality stuff."

Leesha starts arranging the papers in front of Tammy, "This is the consent form and the X on the bottom is for you to sign if you agree. This one explains the details of the study, again with the X on the bottom for you. Here's a pen"

Tammy took the offered pen and quickly signed the documents in front of her. Mark glanced at Leesha again who had a slight smile. She glanced at Mark and resting a hand on his lap with a silent "shush" helped Tammy go through the consents.

Tammy meanwhile was so excited she barely glanced at the forms she signed. The first couple lines of each so full of legal crap, blab la no harm, blab la release information whatever. Where is the fricken orgasm machine! As quickly as she can Tammy has signed all the papers and pushed back from the table.

"Okay all set?"

Leesha's smile could light up a room. "Absolutely Tammy! Right this way."

Leesha stood and with Mark they guide the excited Tammy to a table along a wall. Tammy looked at the table and back at the researchers. "Um, ok this is kinda scary."

The table was set up as a drawer sliding into the wall. Looking well-padded, restraints were placed for the arms, legs, torso and head. Along the sides where the person would lay a series of mechanical arms were set in recesses. Looking back at the two researchers with an eyebrow raised, Tammy looked inside the wall to see what looked like cameras set in the ceiling.

"Um, ok what is this?"

Leesha stepped forward and with a comforting hand on Tammy's shoulder said, "It's called the immobilizer," a smile breaking through the clinical exterior of the scientist," I know sounds kind of scary but it is a big part of the study."

Walking around the table Leesha pointed out various parts of the device. "The restrains are just to keep you from hurting yourself when the stimulation becomes... intense. Like we mentioned the study is designed to measure physiological response and for a young beautiful lady like yourself I expect you can handle a lot of stimulation." Leesha gives Tammy a wink and continues," you will be on the table which retracts into the wall. We have cameras and sensors inside to help us monitor your response and we control the operation from the panels over there."

Tammy looks at the bank of monitors set up a few feet away. Mark was already sitting down bringing the various systems live while Leesha explained the process.

"There will be a number of devices attached to you, while others will be brought up depending on the level you're reaching from the table or within the wall mounts."

Leesha pauses for a moment with her voice lowered, "and I can tell you this will be pretty intense. I tried it myself a few days ago and wow I'm still feeling it. So what do you say?"

Tammy hesitated for a moment looking at the straps, but Leesha was quickly washing away any doubts she had.

"Ok let's do it!"

Leesha's smile grew even wider. "Oh good I was so hoping you would say yes! Ok, there is a change room over there. When you get undressed there is a lotion on the table. Rub that all over your body, we will get the tricky spots when you come out, and there is a robe too. You will of course be naked on the table but it will get nice and warm quickly."

Nodding with her own smile Tammy walked quickly over to the change room. She could feel herself shiver with excitement at the thought of what was coming next. Undressing quickly she starts rubbing the lotion on her arms. It is cool initially but warmed quickly giving a pleasant tingle to her skin. As she keeps rubbing the tingling became more intense and she gasps with a happy giggle rubbing it on her perky chest.

Oh this is going to be awesome, she is thinking as the pleasant buzz spreads over her body. Her nerves feeling like they are on fire, she quickly applies the lotion over her belly and down her legs. Looking quickly she rubs it over her smooth shaved mound and a finger slips over her clit, another happy giggle as it sends electric waves coursing through her body. She finishes applying over her legs with another dab on her clit. Her skin feels incredibly sensitive, almost feel the air moving around her giving her a feeling of near constant stimulation. The terry cloth robe feels amazing as she wraps it tightly around her, wiggling with pleasure.

She exits the change room to see the two scientists waiting by the scary looking table. With a slightly shy smile she joins them, slowly untying the robe.

"Thanks Tammy, if you could drop the robe well get you to hop up here and we will get things set up." Mark said with an easy smile as he watched Tammy slide the robe off her shoulders to pool on the floor. Tammy appreciated the looks the two were giving her, their eyes sliding over her body. The cool air, and the looks, were making her nipples hard as she climbed the steps leading to the table. Laying down she wiggles into position as the two scientists start strapping her down. Arms first with them placed straight out to her side, wrist and elbow secured with the padded strapping. Moving down another thinner strap is secured just below her breasts and at her hips. Straps mid-thigh, knee and ankle and within moments Tammy finds herself completely immobilized. The padding feels warm and comfortable on her back and she smiles again when Leesha comes back into view.

"Now we need a strap on your forehead so we can monitor you on the cameras." As she speaks Tammy feels pads placed on both sides of her head and a strap over her forehead. At the same time she feels Mark at her feet and giggles at his touch.

"What are you doing down there you?" Tammy asks with a giggle.

"He is just putting an extra cup on your feet, again just a safety measure." Leesha answers smiling while brushing Tammy's hair back. "You're going to feel some extra ties on your foot. With part of the study we have to pull your foot back to fully expose it. There will be some extra braces for your toes as well." As she speaks Leesha starts applying electrodes with a gloved hand also rubbing more lotion on Tammy's sides and under her arms.

Mark, having completely tied back Tammy's feet, begins rubbing lotion between her toes and the sole.

"Oh eek" Tammy lets out a little shriek with the attention," Sorry ticklish."

Tammy missed the look shared by the two scientists.

Working quickly they finished securing Tammy to the table and applying the various monitors. The sensitizing lotion was doing its work and Tammy wiggled delightfully with each move. The table was pushed into the wall and for a moment she was in darkness. A light breeze flowed across her body teasing her as a light pops on. She can make out a few lenses with her limited view but otherwise nothing.

Over at the control console Mark and Leesha are bringing the device to life. Checking to ensure the microphone is off Mark says," She didn't read that thing at all, did she?"

Leesha chuckles quietly as she brings up the first program. On one screen the camera is focused on Tammy's face and Leesha smiles as she watches Tammy's reaction to the cool air blowing over her. Other cameras are set to view her full body, sides and feet.

"Nope." Leesha says laughing. "So program 1 here we go."

Tammy jumped slightly as she hears a click and whirring sound to her sides. Looking confused she feels something brushing her sides and giggles at the sensation. Small mechanical arms extend from the table and approach Tammy's sides. Small fingers extend with the arms and start flicking about as it makes contact with Tammy's torso.

"Aghhh! What is that?" Tammy starts laughing and trying to wiggle away from the tickling fingers.

Leesha's voice echo's from a speaker by Tammy's head. "It's ok Tammy were just calibrating the program to your reactions. You're doing great!"

While the fingers start dancing along Tammy's side, other arms extend and what feels like feathers start to caress the sides of her breasts. With the sensitizing lotion she can feel each tickle or stroke of the devices, starting to laugh harder as her ribs get more attention.

"Ahh ok, haha, oh wow ok yep this, haha, is kind of tickly haha" Tammy tries to speak up but the fingers dancing down her sides are driving her wild. Two doors open above her chest and she can barely make two cups lowering before dropping out of sight. She feels more feathers settle on her breasts and gasps as she feels them start to rotate around them.

"Oh yeah, haha, yeah that's better." Tammy still tries to squirm from the tickling on her sides but admits she is definitely enjoying the feather action.

"Ok Tammy, were going to be speeding things up now. Just relax and enjoy, you're doing awesome!"

Breathless with the constant tickling she lets out a shriek as she feels more fingers start to dance across her belly and hips, tickling their way across her navel and around.

"She's really going to love the next bit isn't she?" Mark says laughing. Leesha has her eyes glued to the monitor watching Tammy's face. The lotion and constant tickling it starting to overwhelm Tammy who is just laughing non-stop now. Tears start streaming and the shrieks echo in the device chamber. Outside the researchers listen through the microphone but otherwise the room is silent.

"I'd say she is ready." Leesha says and enters a new code, watching the monitors attached to Tammy closely. "Everything is still well within safety parameters."

Mark chuckles as he enters the final program.

Writhing within the restraints, Tammy cannot stop screaming with laughter. Sharp fingers dance along her belly and ribs. Other attachments tickle her thighs and she tries pulling with no effect.

"Hey, haha, Leesha? Leesha! Haha. Hey wait haha." Tammy pauses a moment as a new sensation hits, then "AAAAHHHH!!"

At Tammy's feet several mechanical fingers extend and rest on her sensitive soles. The extra lotion Mark applied means Tammy can feel each individual finger line itself up.

She tries pulling away but with the cup in place her feet are motionless. After a moment the fingers start dancing and her shriek echoes within the chamber.

Leesha and Mark watch the mechanical fingers tickling Tammy's feet all over. With the toe brackets everything is exposed and immobile so Tammy cannot pull away if she wanted to. Her feet vibrate with the attention and the face camera shows Tammy's face contorted in laughter. The fingers on her sides pick up the pace and the whirling feathers move faster.

Looking at the monitors Mark says," You know, her vitals show she's actually well within the safety parameters set by the research council."

On the table Tammy is still shrieking with laughter from the constant tickling all over her body. The fingers on her feet dancing about with her vibrating toes, exploring every ticklish nerve.

"Yes your right," Leesha said her eyes glued to Tammy's face as the microphone set low whispers the constant laughter coming from the device. "Could be a long night for this young lady. Guess she should have read that consent form she signed."

The two researchers chuckle and continue to record the event while on the monitor Tammy laughs and laughs and laughs.