Tidal Passion

Story Info
Patrick and Tandra take a trip to the Gulf Coast of Florida.
2.9k words
4.52
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celestial Reviews Rating: 10,10,10
Top 15 Stories of March, 1996: #7
Top 100 Stories of 1996: #82

for K.

"Florida!?" Tandra cried.

"Yes, Florida. Sanibel Island, just off Ft. Myers. A friend of my family owns a house down there that we can rent dirt cheap."

She looked at me as though I had just proposed marriage. "Patrick, that's a long ways away. I don't think spending a week with you in Florida is such a good idea."

"Tandra Sue Danforth," I admonished her, "you are 21 years old. You are quite capable of acting like an adult. As am I. Think of it as a chance to get away from this freezing hell-hole and spending a week in the sun...and I just happen to be there."

She sighed. "It is damn cold up here, isn't it?"

"Freezing."

"All right. But you'd better behave like a gentleman."

"Don't I always?"

She smirked and gave me a swift poke in the ribs.

Tandra drove down to meet me on Thursday. I slept on the couch, she in the bed. She got up at 6 am, just in time to find breakfast ready for her on the nightstand. By the time I got out of the shower, she was taking hers. When she got out, all our luggage was loaded and we did a quick sweep of the apartment before locking up, then dropped the spare keys off at the Stewart's next door.

It was a long drive, but we had it planned all the way. We stopped in Macon, Georgia for the night. The room was small, but cheap. We tossed a coin over the bed and she lost. I felt guilty, but she insisted on taking the floor. When she came out of the bathroom, though, she was surprised to see me sleeping on the floor. In the morning, I was equally surprised to wake up with her next to me. Some people have a strange sense of honor.

We reached Ft. Myers late in the day on Saturday. It took a while to get out to the island, as the causeway drawbridge was up. But we finally made it, passing by all the landmarks, which I pointed out. We finally reached the one story house at Pelican Cove. As promised, the keys were hidden in the garden and I escorted her in. It took us a while to unpack and choose our rooms, but we managed to agree. In spite of the opportunities to go out, we decided we were tired and ordered a pizza instead. We watched some movie on HBO while we munched, then decided to turn in. Deep down inside I was aching to feel Tandra against me in the bed, but a promise was a promise.

The next morning I awoke to a wonderful smell. Tandra had either prepared a very scrumptious breakfast or she sneaked out earlier and bought it, then dumped the packages as evidence. Either way I was happy and the meal was delicious. We cleaned up afterwards and took a short walk down to the beach. We sat out in the deck chairs and planned out some of the week's activities. We decided to explore the shops in Periwinkle Place that day, then hit the Thai restaurant for dinner. The day was wonderful, as we found all sorts of things that we liked. In particular, Tandra liked this wonderful sea shell-flower sculpture at the Sand Piper, though it was a bit pricey. She seemed to be having a great time as we explored the island and I was glad. After we polished off some Gai Tom Kah and Red Curry Chicken at the Bangkok Inn, we returned to the house.

"Be right back," she said, then disappeared into her room.

"What are you up to now?" I asked.

There was a pause and her door opened a little way, barely revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing anything. I blushed.

"I wanna go for a moonlight walk on the beach."

Oh. Well...

"OK. Sounds good. Anything else on the tour, ma'am?"

She smirked and threw a sock at me, then closed the door. When she came out...

...I was wearing my shorts and T-shirt, as I had for our morning walk. Tandra stepped out wearing a phenomenally beautiful one-piece bathing suit, which accented her every curve and bulge. I swallowed hard to keep my eyes from popping out of my head. She smiled, knowing she had hooked me, but what she wasn't prepared for was the neatly-wrapped present on the table behind me, which she saw after I stepped away from it. There was a card on the ribbon:

"To Tandra, for being my friend and helping to save my life...Love, Patrick."

Tandra stammered out something about how I shouldn't have done anything like that, but I guided her hand toward the bow. She smiled at me, realizing there was no point in arguing with me, and started to open the package. The ordinary cardboard box underneath told her nothing about the contents of the present. She had to open it further. I watched in anticipation, hoping she would be pleased. Her eyes widened in excitement as she pulled out the packing paper and realized that it was the sea shell-flower sculpture from the Sand Piper that she had liked so much. I could see that she was upset with me for buying it, but that she was glad to have such a sweet gift, especially one that she had wanted so much.

"Oh, why did you do that?" she said, with a smile.

"Because I wanted to. Because you are special to me."

"And you're special to me, don't ever forget that," she responded and put her arms around me in a tight hug. I held her for a long time -- it seemed like all night -- but then she ended the embrace by giving me a soft kiss.

"Let's hit the beach, Pat."

We left the house via the screened-in porch and walked down the sandy path to the beach. The sound of the waves and the smell of the salt air greeted us as we looked out over the expanse of the Gulf, as it disappeared into the dusky horizon. Tandra took my hand and we walked north along the sandy shore, small birds running here and there to get out of our way. Conversation was minimal for the next half-hour. The sun was gone, replaced by a waxy moon, the light of which cast the appearance of an oil painting across the sea. It was perfect. We stopped to look at it.

"It's so perfect, isn't it?" she asked.

"It is, with you here," I whispered back.

Tandra turned and embraced me. I felt her arms as they clasped me warmly to her body. Her head rested on my chest and I snuggle her hair. The salt air, mixed with her pleasant scent, began to stir warm feelings in me. Was she really letting me hold her this long, touch her like this, because she had stronger feelings than she let on before? I took a chance and softly stroked her cheek, turning her head upward toward me. Her mouth opened a little and our lips gently touched -- no, I wasn't imaging things: Tandra wanted more from me. I felt her warmth flowing over me as we made the kiss deeper. Her tongue gently pushed into my mouth and my knees began to buckle. I fell into the wet sand, just as a wave crashed to the shore, covering us both with spray. She pinned me to the ground, half-riding me, and we kissed passionately once more. Sensual electricity flowed through me as her kisses ignited my passion. My hands explored her back, sliding down toward her behind, then coming back up to wrap around her head and ruffle her hair. Finally, the assault of kisses broke off.

"Oh, Tandra!" I gasped, needing air, but almost willing to suffocate than break the passion of Tandra's kiss.

She sat upright, straddling me in a blatantly suggestive and arousing position. It was quite obvious to her that I was aroused, as she could feel how firm I was through my shorts and her swimsuit. Her hands stroked my chest, tugging at my T-shirt.

"This is in the way, Patrick," she said, softly.

"I know...so is this," I responded, tugging at the straps of her swimsuit.

She worked my shirt up, slipping it off me and tossing it into the sand. I slid her straps down as she pulled her arms up. Soon they were free and her swimsuit fell easily past her breasts and to her waist. I breathed deeply at the sight of her beautiful chest. Even though it was night, I could still sense her face flush as she realized that I was seeing her this way. But my only response was admiration for the beauty which she was given by nature: her firm, round breasts, each with a tight little nipple, firmly erect and awaiting my attentions. Her skin glistened just a little bit from the misty salty air that was forming around us from the crashing waves. I pulled her chest down to mine, feeling the softness of her flesh against my skin, as well as the firmness of her aroused nipples. Our mouths locked in a passionate kiss and another wave crashed near us, closer than before...the tide was coming in.

Not long afterwards we began removing each other's clothing. I was very embarrassed for her to see me as she removed my trunks, but she didn't seem at all dissatisfied with my size. As she began to stroke my erection, I pulled on her swimsuit, sliding it gently past her behind and her knees, then off her feet and tossed it over somewhere by the rest of our clothes. We were each facing the other's sex. She looked longingly at my penis, stroking my balls and placing angel kisses all around the base of it. I gently nudged her legs apart, allowing myself better access to her mound of dark hair. I began to nuzzle her between her legs, which parted even more. Her labia slowly opened to reveal her soft, pink slit. I gently slipped my tongue down into her, sliding it in slowly and sensually. She gasped softly, then started to take the head of my erection into her own mouth. I moaned into her, which caused her to moan, which began a circle of intense pleasure for both of us.

As Tandra sucked me, her fingers grasped my balls and rubbed them. Her other hand began to stroke my behind, brushing the cleft. I did the same to her, clutching her buttocks with both hands and kneading her bottom. I pulled her cheeks apart, gently running my fingers between them. At the same time I was pushing my tongue as far into her mound as it would go. My finger found the opening of her anus and, using the lubricant from her vagina, I began to slide it inside. Once my finger was inside, I pulled my other hand back to caress her clitoris. Her moans got louder and her hips began to buck. Her mouth assaulted my penis with such intensity that I couldn't imagine going on much further. She sucked me hard and used her hand to stroke me back and forth quickly. Her fingers caressed my balls, then she felt my bag tense in her hand and my erection grow in her mouth. I started to buck.

"Oh, Tandra!" I cried into her mound. "Oh God!"

Tandra felt me beginning to pulse. Her mouth slipped off my penis and she stroked it wildly back and forth. She watched as semen jetted out toward her breasts, leaving two or three streaks of white across her bosoms and several more on her arm and in the sand. I continue to gasp her name, but I was still trying to give her pleasure. Now it was time for Tandra to come, her hips thrashing and her behind thrusting up into the air. I could feel her orgasm inside her anus as her muscles lost control.

"Oh, Patrick! Oh yes! Uhhhhhhn. Oh!" she cried.

She came in my mouth, lubricant spilling out all over her mound, my face and her thighs. I held her body tight until every last pulse of her orgasm had passed. Then her body collapsed in the wet sand, next to mine.

I'm not sure how much time passed as we lay there together. The moon seemed to have moved a little, but the water had moved up a lot. The tide was coming in...

I heard Tandra stir next to me. Her hand was trying to coax me to sit up, which I happily did. I looked at her laying there, still glowing from the pleasure of her orgasm. The water had rushed over her a few times and her body seemed refreshed. Her breasts glowed and the hair of her mound glistened with moisture. Her hand reached gently for my limp penis, guiding it toward her body. She lay back in the sand opened her legs to me. My penis began to grow rapidly as I moved between them, then a wave rushed up around her body. She reached out for me, wrapping her arms around me, then her legs. I felt the heat from her sex as the tip of mine slipped down amongst her pubic hair. She raised her hips a little and suddenly I slipped inside her. She must have been very excited still, because I slipped into her effortlessly. Sensual warmth flowed throughout my body, originating from our joining. I began to pump my hips slowly back and forth, sliding my penis almost all the way out of her, then slowly back in. We both watched this act for some time, as my firm erection, wet from her moisture, slid back and forth inside her silky-smooth vagina. I gently lay my chest against hers and the act of lovemaking really began.

Tandra's body arched against my thrusts. She could feel the shaft of my penis as it pried deeper and deeper into her body, pushing its way toward her womb. She felt my balls as they slapped against her wet behind. Her pleasure increased after she shifted her hips a little and brought her clitoris closer to my pistoning erection. She began to thrust back against me regularly, her muscles tightening with every pump of my shaft.

Meanwhile, our mouths were filled with passion as our tongues explored each other. Then I felt her mouth suckling my nipples so I, in turn, suckled her luscious breasts. I kissed her neck, nibbled her ear, ruffled her hair, kissed her nose, kissed her mouth, stroked her face with my hands. In response to that, Tandra gave me angel kisses all over my face and neck. Her arms locked around my back, holding me against her during each and every thrust I made. Our bodies pounded together in a natural, sexual rhythm. The moment was close at hand.

Tandra felt her head beginning to spin. Her behind, anus, and vagina began to squeeze more tightly. Some kind of force began to lift her back high up in the air, arching in a way she never thought possible. Warmth flooded throughout her loins, pulsing in a soft rhythm, then throbbing, then squeezing, then pounding, then exploding! Wave after wave of pleasure burst amid her hips, thighs, and buttocks. Her vagina screamed for release as it clasped my penis over and over again in its tight, passionate embrace.

"Patrick! Oh God! Patrick! Yes, yes, yes! Oh God! Uhhhhnnnnn!!"

A wave crashed over us. The explosion of the wave coincided with the most powerful pulses of her orgasm. Her mind spun out of control as she climaxed over and over and over again...the tide was coming in.

Tandra's screams of passion filled my ears. The pulsing of her orgasm and the pounding the surf finally drove me over the edge. I pushed all the way into her. The head of my penis butted against her cervix and she gasped. My hips and thighs pounded uncontrollably against her body.

"Ohhhh, Tandra. Oh God, Tandra! Yes! Oh, yes!"

I felt an incredible explosion of pleasure and light and force inside my loins. The base of my pounding erection throbbed as I began to come. The head of my penis swelled and the whole organ pulsed as semen began to spurt out, gushing into her vagina and striking her cervix. I kept thrusting and bucking as it spilled out of me and into Tandra's warm, passionate body. It seemed like I was never going to stop, filling the ocean of her passion with a river of my own.

"Oh, Tandra!" I cried. "Oh God, I love you!"

My mind began to blank as the last waves of my love spill into her. Another real wave rose up and crashed over our joined bodies. The tide had come in...

It was noon before I awoke. I was back in my bed at the Johanssen's beach house, with no clear idea how I had gotten here. I was still a little disoriented, but starting to sit up I realized that something was in the bed with me. I turned around to see Tandra staring at me, smiling. We were wrapped tightly in the covers, but she worked them down to reveal the fact that we were both nude. She looked into my eyes and said only a few words, words that still ring in my ears...

"Make love to me, Patrick." And I did.

For us, the tide will always be in...

END

---

Patrick Donovan

Amateur Romantic E-rotica * Share your passion.