Tidbits

Story Info
Quick bits with kinky hubby and wife.
1.5k words
3.97
36.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trubbycat
Trubbycat
24 Followers

It's been over a year since I have contributed a story, due mostly to a career change and returning to college after nearly 25 years. I have been scribbling little outlines and scenarios the whole time, though. These two pieces were originally little mash notes I sent to my wife, scenarios of things we have discussed, would like to try or just dream about. We I liked them enough that I decided to flesh them out a bit and would like to share them with you. Enjoy.

*

Tidbit 1

After quite a while you emerge from the bathroom ready to go. Your hair is perfectly brushed and styled, gleaming healthily. Your makeup is exquisitely done; your chestnut eyes are expertly highlighted, your cheeks blushed just enough and your luscious lips painted a delicious gleaming autumnal red. Your shiny black pvc dress hugs you like a leotard and the matching boots hug your legs to the knee, the toes and heels fashionably pointy and wicked. The black latex gloves gleam in the light as you turn the doorknob and enter the bedroom. You look spectacular but of course I cannot see you at all.

I'm just where you left me, blindfolded and lying naked spread-eagle on the bed, hands and wrists lashed to the cast iron bars on the head and footboards. I try to remain calm, but my semi erect penis and hard breathing give me away. You smile at the silly yet erotic sight of me in black knee high boots similar to yours. The memory of me showing them off for you for the first time, and telling the story of pretending to buy a "birthday present for the wife" at the shoe store makes you laugh every time, and get wet in the panties as well.

You climb onto the bed and rub your shiny smoothness all over me. I squirm helplessly. The warmth of your body has heated the slick material nicely and I moan as you lay atop me. Your weight presses fully on me and your gloved hands caress me everywhere. After a few minutes you get off me and I feel you move around the bed. Getting into a 69 position you hug my head with your shiny boots. I turn my head as best I can and enthusiastically kiss and lick the vinyl. As I service your boots you lower your rear and plant your pussy in my face. My attention naturally shifts to the new job at hand and I note with my face and tongue that you have not only just shaved your legs but your pussy as well. After all these years of marriage you are still capable of surprising me!

While I am busy eating you have been playing with my raging hard-on. You are a hand job artist of the first class and now with your slick gloved hands well lubed you toy mercilessly with me. My well-kneaded balls are soon quite slippery and as you play with the shaft of my penis your slippery fingers make their way down to my ass. You slide one then two fingers in back and forth playfully as you wank me. Your fingers slipped in so easily you wonder if your whole hand could go in there. I eat you with renewed gusto. To our mutual surprise a third latex finger manages to slide inside me. Remembering my favorite method of being jerked off you then grasp my cock as tightly as possible and pump furiously, almost afraid you're hurting me. Soon your invasion of me and your wanking lead to a massive eruption. I almost buck you off me as I come. All this time I am tonguing you faster and deeper and you cum in a massive shudder on my face, drenching the pillow and me in your juices.

You reverse position and collapse for a while, snuggling me. After a short, exhausted nap you stir and remove the blindfold. Smiling, you twirl my chest hair with one gloved hand and give my resting penis a healthy squeeze with the other. I return your smile and stretch as best I can while still restrained. "When you're rested up," you giggle devilishly, "let's fuck."

I smile back at her and murmur, "I'll see what I can do!"

Tidbit 2

You are bent over the leather chair in the living room exactly as I asked. I admire how the tailor has altered your favorite leather skirt, the one I bought for your last birthday, its new smaller size tightly emphasizing your bottom. You have worked so hard to lose weight and I'm happy to see you buying flattering new clothes and altering favorites to accommodate your new size. Your legs end in the gleaming new black leather Nine West Botamy boots you got for this birthday, elegant classic lines hugging your calves perfectly and ending in a beautiful traditional high heel. None of that clunky oversize teenager stuff for me!

I run my hands along your back and rear, feeling the smoothness of your skirt and the firmness of your new running-toned ass underneath. The room is unearthly quiet with anticipation, the aroma of leather and your delicate perfume filling my senses. You turn around and smile at me with lust, excitement and perhaps a bit of apprehension, and I smile back. We had discussed trying this for months and I wasn't going to miss this opportunity for anything.

I slowly hike the skirt up around your waist and I happily discover you are without panties. I rub your behind for several moments in long swooping strokes, up over the bunched up skirt and down the back of your legs and occasionally between. I feel the myriad little goosebumps as your flesh is stroked, the thousands of microscopic hairs standing at sensitized attention beneath my fingers. Slipping my middle finger into your sopping hole makes you squirm reflexively, but an unexpected swat on the ass convinces you to stay still. I diddle you languidly with first one then two fingers, and then I crouch down and lick you, fingering you and tonguing your clit until you can't stand any more.

As I eat you I take the Astroglide and dribble it on my fingers. After working it around until my hand is slick I finger you once more, sliding in without any resistance. I then pull out and trace my finger to the puckered anus waiting just next door. I tease across it back and forth and then slowly slide my lubricated finger in your ass. You stiffen and hiss but accept the intruder as I slide back and forth, licking you and still fucking your pussy with my other hand. My tonguing continues as a second finger slips into your ass, slowly loosening your rosebud. I slowly glide in and out until you become more comfortable, adding more lube until it seems to be running down your legs. Finally you lay still, gently moaning in delight, your ass offering little resistance to my invasion. Almost regretfully, I withdraw and move on to the next step in the plan.

I lube myself liberally (not that we really need it at this point) and slide into your pussy in one fluid stroke. Fucking you in earnest, sawing back in forth as you gasp in delight, I tell you to play with yourself. You diddle madly as I pull out of the hole I love so much and know so well. Now it's time, time for the moment I have dreamed of for years, the moment you've been afraid of yet were also secretly dying to try. Your fingers fly madly over your clit as I lean forward and slowly, oh so slowly slide the head into your backdoor. You gasp with surprise as the cock you have accommodated so well for years suddenly feels thee times larger in this new, virgin orifice. I grasp your hips and push in slowly. Pinned to the chair and held in place by me there is no escape. I am going to fuck you in the ass tonight.

After a seeming eternity of slow pushing I am totally in. I am in you so deeply now that the backs of your thighs bump into mine. You are sweating and gasping as you are impaled on my cock and I begin my gentle assault. As I feel you relax my thrusts increase. The squeak of leather on leather is heard as you grunt and hold on to the overstuffed arm of the chair. You are so tight, so hot, that I can only last a few moments. I grasp your hips tightly and thrust so deep I almost shove you and the chair across the floor, one, two, three times before I explode. You frig yourself to climax and we collapse across the chair, sweating and exhausted.

I pull out gently with a pop and help you up, You can barely stand in your heels after the pounding you have received, so I take you by the arm and gently guide you upstairs. We shower together and I wash you tenderly from stem to stern. My cum dribbles out of your ass for quite awhile and we stay in the warm water, holding each other and kissing tenderly, then passionately and back to tenderly. We dry each other with soft towels and make our way into the bedroom. We get into bed, snuggle together and sleep like babies.

Trubbycat
Trubbycat
24 Followers