Tie Me Up

Story Info
One reluctant nurse and two forceful strangers.
2.1k words
3.93
57.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandrabelle22: No no...nothing violent... I mean a little rough might be fun but nothing horribly painful.

Jlove69: But you DO want him to dominate you right? :D

Chandrabelle22: Of course! ;P

Another 12 hour shift - Chandra was at her wits end. The Portville county hospital was extremely understaffed and that frequently meant double shifts for the attendees and nurses who worked there. Chandra was fresh out of nursing school and loved her work but the long hours were wreaking havoc on her personal life, or lack there of. It wasn't that she was particularly anti-social, just that her best friend, Jennifer, had moved across the country a year ago just as Chandra's career really began absorbing her life. They chatted regularly online about all that was happening in their lives and recently Jennifer had begun poking fun at Chandra for being a workaholic. Jen knew that Chandra had a pretty kinky wild side suppressed deep down and it was her personal goal to drag it out of her recluse friend no matter what. Their IM conversations were a testament to that.

It was 1am and the hospital was buzzing with commotion. Pager call after pager call was keeping her running between floors barely giving her time to rest. FINALLY she reached a stopping point and headed for the bathroom for a breather. Walking into the deserted ladies room she made for a stall. The calm of the bathroom was a godsend. Washing up at the counter she paused to admire herself in the mirror. At 5'7", 150 pounds she had to admit that Hospital life was a good workout. She let her long brown hair fall from the bun it was in and took off her glasses. She stood there, momentarily forgetting that she was in a public bathroom. Every night for the past week Jennifer had been prying her for sexual secrets. It was kind of fun coming out of the box like that to her friend but the result was that it was making her extremely horny.

One hand on the counter Chandra grasped her right breast. GOD she needed to get laid but work was all consuming. There were a LOT of attractive men in the hospital but she doubted they even noticed her. Her hand moved downward until she was rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her pants. Groaning and closing her eyes she imagined a faceless stranger taking her against her will. Holding her down and fucking her until she screamed in ecstasy. Slowly her hand moved to the waistline of her pants

*BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

Back to reality.

Her pager was flashing green but instead of a phone number or name it had a room number. "Suite A 314C" showed the little display. Sighing she removed her hand from her front, grabbed her glasses and swiftly left the bathroom.

Jlove69: Are there more than one guy doing this to you??

Chandrabelle22: what! no!

Jlove69: Haha..i bet you imagine there are

Chandrabelle22: Well.... Maybe. I dunno I like the idea but I'm not sure how I'd react in the moment if there were two dudes.

Jlove69: You'd fuckem both! THAT's how you'd react

Chandrabelle22: You're insatiable

Jlove69: You are too you just don't know it yet :P

"Why the fuck did I get paged to the remotest part of Suite A?!" She thought to herself as she approached an elevator. Frustrated at how the night was going and a little peeved at having been so rudely interrupted she punched the elevator call button. On the ground floor.

Suite A was largely under renovation meaning it was a ghost town, especially at 1am. Some lab equipment was still working on the upper floors of the building so it wasn't completely unusual that she was being paged there but the fact that there was no name or phone number was weird; he could hear the elevator moving through the shaft towards her floor. So suddenly did the following events occur that she barely even moved: the doors started to open, a rough hand grabbed her by her left wrist and a rag soaked with ether was thrust over her face from behind her to her right. She didn't even have time to yell and as things went black she was roughly jerked into the elevator.

The first thing she felt when she came around was something metallic pulling on her wrists which were suspended together above her head. She realized that she was hanging loosely with her feet dragged behind her but she couldn't tell anything else because of the thick black sack over her head. With a drop in the pit of her stomach she at last became aware that she was wearing only her bras and her panties. She began to squirm and yell but her mouth had a narrow strip of duct tape on it. She paused her struggling and went limp when she felt a stinging slap on her ass and whimpered quietly. She could tell that there were multiple people in the room, how many she was not sure.

Muttering, chuckles, male voices. This was a dream it had to be. But that slap had stung! She was scared but at the same time...intrigued. This was uncannily close to the kind of things she admitted to Jennifer during their late night conversations.

Another slap.

Then hands.

One pair of hands began exploring her breasts, squeezing them, pushing them together and tweaking her nipples, tearing her bra from her body. Another pair was rubbing and grasping her ass where they had just slapped, pulling her panites down to her ankles. She was embarrassed...she was furious!....she was turned on. She felt her loins stir as her ass cheeks were parted, exposing her winking anus and pussy.

Muffled words, chuckles and then probing.

It was something foreign, something extremely smooth and obviously covered in lube that touched and began circling her anus as one hand held her left check to the side. She attempted to yell but it was too heavily muffled. She tried to jerk away and received another stinging slap on the ass.

She stayed still.

The object probed again, this time pressing gently on her anus until it gradually began to push its way in. It wasn't painful. It was relatively small whatever it was and well lubed. What shocked her was when it abruptly started vibrating.

Chandrabelle22: It's NOT a rape fantasy...lol.

Jlove69: Sounds like one to me sweety!

Chandrabelle22: no! rape is nonconsensual! I would enjoy this!

Jlove69: I bet you would! XD

The vibrating in her ass was wild! She had never experienced anything like it! Her pussy was growing damp as the hands suddenly were removed from her.

Shuffling and movement.

The the bag was pulled from her head. It took a moment for her to get her bearings. They were in a very large supply room. The lights were on, the door was locked, her hands were suspended above her by a pair of handcuffs looped over a water pipe on the ceiling and standing in front of here were two men she didn't recognize, both naked, very fit, both grinning. Her eyes drifted downward and she whimpered. They both had enormous cocks, the one on the left, a lanky black haired man had one hand on his dick, stroking its length. Jesus it had to be 9 inches. And his friend was EQUALLY well endowed. She became aware again of the buzzing in her asshole as one of the men moved behind her. She felt hands on her inner things, pulling them apart and then a tongue. Deliberate and aggressive it attacked her clit. Her eyes screwed up in ecstasy, the vibrator continued to stimulate her ass, the handcuffs pulled on her hands and the second man put his mouth to her nipples and began biting, sucking and grabbing them.

A finger entered her pussy from the man still lapping at her clit. She involuntarily squeezed her keagles around his digit as it moved into her. It pulled out. TWO fingers entered this time and began moving in and out, lubricated by her wetness.

In truth it only lasted about 3 minutes but to her it felt like hours. The attention stopped and the man in front of her backed up a pace, taking in the sight of her and stroking his huge shaft, eyeing her hungrily. She felt a cock bang against her inner thigh and slide its way up until it rested against her clit. Sliding foreword and back a little bit, teasing her, making her whimper. Then, pressure at the entrance to her pussy as he began to push into her. She could feel his left hand gripping her hip and his right holding his cock as he guided it into her.

It was bliss.

It didn't hurt at all until the tip of his cock pressed against her cervix causing her to jerk uncomfortably. He was all the way in and pressing against her womb, the vibrator still going in her ass and the other man still masturbating with a smug look in front of her. He pulled out about halfway and pushed back in, banging against her cervix a second time, then a third. The pain was replaced by unimaginable pleasure. She was sure he could feel the vibrations from her ass in her pussy and the thought turned her on even more. Her eyes screwed up and she felt a hand grab and rip the tape from her mouth. Given the opportunity to scream all she did was moan and close her eyes.

The vibrator was pulled from her ass, the cock inexplicably left her aching vagina - she opened her eyes to see the man in front of her reaching up and fiddling with the cuffs. Suddenly she fell free and dropped to the floor. Panting she closed her eyes but was given little rest as a slap stung her ass again and looking up the man that was behind her a moment ago was thrusting his cock into her face. She could feel the other man behind her positioning himself and then enter her, less forcefully than the first man but still with a lot of strength behind it. He began to thrust into her and she reached out and grabbed the cock wagging in front of her face.

Is this what she wanted? Did she want to surrender herself to these two strangers? As she thought this the man behind her grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back, still thrusting into her hot pussy. The man in front of her took the opportunity to push his cock into her mouth. She moaned around it and grabbed it with her hand again, jacking him off as she sucked on the bulbous head. The thrusts behind her were reaching her cervix again, each time it hit, building up the pressure of an intense orgasm.

She began trying to swallow the cock in front of her as deeply as she could but could barely concentrate from the pounding her pussy was receiving. Both men were moaning more now and she could tell that things were heading towards one inevitable ending. The fire in her belly grew as she reached one hand between her legs to finger her clit and the man in front of her muttered, "Oh fuck!" signaling the joint climax.

The man behind her thrust into her as deeply as he could, right up against the entrance to her womb, grunted deeply and emptied a massive load of cum into her. She clamped her pussy around her squirting cock and was torn through the most intense orgasm of her life. Simultaneously the cock in her mouth jerked and began squirting semen straight down her throat. She tried to swallow but slopped most of it down her chin. Meanwhile the man behind her continued to thrust despite the copious amount of semen he was depositing into her which was now running out between his cock and her pussy.

The frigging of her clit with her right hand, the twitching cock in her vagina, the one in her mouth, the entire situation was just too much for her and she blacked out from the intense pleasure of it, never having felt so filled, never having felt so satisfied in her life.

Jlove69: Srsly! I could totally orchestrate this for you! I know some dudes in your area who would be MORE than up to the challenge!

Chandrabelle22: ...no you really shouldn't. I don't know if I'm ready for something like that.

Jlove69: Maybe I'll just have to surprise you then ;)

Chandrabelle22: Haha, ya right, like you would

The End