Tied and Abandoned Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied, I dropped myself next to her to recover for a minute, after which I started to untie her. She rubbed her wrists, but did not get up, still not recovered from her own multiple orgasms.

"That was great, thanks," she said.

"That was one hell of a show you put up," I said.

She turned her head to me, eyes wide open. "What you mean? That wasn't you?"

"Me, what?"

"Stimulating me, eating me out, playing with my nipples. I heard the door opening and a little later closing again and thought you went for whipped cream but moments later I felt your mouth on my pussy. It was great."

"That wasn't me." Now it was my turn to be surprised and confused. Of course I had no idea why she was so stimulated, but I figured she did something to herself somehow.

She turned her head back, and looked at the ceiling. With a soft, slightly trembling voice she said, "So it really wasn't you. Your fingers felt a bit strange already. Thinner, I think."

"I watched you, I didn't see anything."

"But what could it be?"

A very good question indeed, what could it be? Then I suddenly remembered I heard the door closing. Gently. That of course could not have been the wind, or it would have slammed shut. It was just like my experience the day before, seemingly someone or something leaving the room, gently opening and closing the bedroom door.

"You know, when you left me yesterday I had a similar experience. Someone came, gave me a blow job, and untied me."

"What? Who?"

"No idea, I only felt her thin fingers and her mouth, a brush of long hair, and I heard some ruffling of clothing. That's it." I continued to tell her more about the events after she left me tied and abandoned, and how I finally got released.

"Just what I felt," she said slowly. "Nothing but fingers and a mouth touching me, I didn't feel the rest of the body. A ghost?"

"For lack of any other explanation, yes," I say, not very convincing. After all, ghosts don't exist, right? But this was a brothel, and strange things may have happened here. Also I didn't see anything, and she definitely felt something, and it sounded just like what I felt the day before.

"I'm scared."

"Don't be," I try to comfort her, hugging her naked body. "Ghosts don't exist. And if they do, this one seems to care for us. At least it knows how to stimulate a person."

"Still, it's scary. I want to go home."

"Sure? Be home alone or stay here with me?"

"I don't know." She held me tighter, and I held her firmly, as we tried to find security with one another. I tried not to show it to her, afraid she may panic, but I was also really afraid and confused about what just happened.

That moment a message came in on my phone. Normally I would ignore this, but remembering the mysterious message from the previous night I decided to get up and have a look. It was from the same unknown number as the message last night. When I started reading my eyes opened wide, and I had to read it three times before I could read it to Mandy. I was just too shocked by the content.

"Thank you, both of you. Believe it or not but this was exactly what I needed.

"All those years, so many I have lost count, I have been waiting for this, the opportunity to finally fulfil that last promise. That last promise, made moments before we got raided. I never made it out, I was doomed to stay here even though it was no brothel no more, I had to wait, wait to fulfil my promise.

"No one before would let me, no one would allow me to do it, but both of you did, both of you accepted my touch and allowed me to fully satisfy you. I have finally proven beyond a doubt that I can satisfy a woman just as well if not better than that I can satisfy a man.

"Now I finally, finally may rest in peace. Thank you again."

Mandy's face looked beyond startled. Her eyes wide open, she clenched the bed sheet in her hands. Her voice trembling, she said, "A... a... ghost?"

"Guess so."

"A... ghost... had sex... I had sex... with... with a ghost?"

"It seems so. So did I, it seems. And I believe whatever it was, is now gone, if that message is anything to go by."

I could see her trembling, so I put down my phone next to the bed, sat down, and put my arms around her. I think I felt about as scared as her, and it took all my effort to keep my nerves in check. I did it for her, I had to control myself. Her trembling slowly went down. It took all my willpower to keep myself calm, as I must have been at least as scared and shocked as she was. This was impossible, it couldn't have happened, yet it did. Ghosts don't exist. But what else could it be? Something even scarier?

"You want a drink?"

She nodded.

"A strong one?"

She nodded again.

"A big, strong one?"

She smiled at me. "Yes. That'd help."

"OK, let's get dressed and go see what my parents have in store."

My phone beeped again, another message. I picked it up, and noticed the message was from the ghost again.

"Please don't be afraid. I have no bad intentions. My job was to make people happy and feel good, and that all I wanted to do."

"You two are meant for each other. Make sure to make love whenever you can. I really won't bother you any more, my job is done. Live a happy life, both of you. Farewell."

Looking at the phone in my hand, I read the message again, then paused for a moment. Mandy looked at me expectingly. I didn't read the message itself to Mandy, instead I looked in the distance and said, "Ghost, where ever you are, I'm glad we could help you. Do rest assured I won't let her go, ever. Be good, farewell."

I slowly turn my gaze towards Mandy, who looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"What was that about?"

"Reply to the ghost. To confirm I'm not going to let you go. Ever. We belong together, I felt that already."

She smiled faintly at my words.

"Now let's go get that drink, you're not the only one that needs one."

"Sure," she replied, now full on smiling.

12