Tied & Bound Ch. 2

Story Info
Husband enjoys seconds.
1k words
3.98
75.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunlover
Sunlover
59 Followers

I stirred first. I was anticipating even more sexual fun with Sue and Jeff. I got up on my knees and moved between Sue's restrained legs. I admired her still beautiful body, with her full 34C breasts and flat stomach. Her dark pubic hair was kept trimmed to allow for a view of her slit when she was exposed like this. I looked at the scene before me and my penis began to stiffen already. Sue looked up at me with her large brown eyes. Her look reminded me of a wild deer caught in the headlights of a car. She didn't know what was to come next. I glanced between her legs and saw the white cum dripping from her vagina. I didn't understand why, but the thought of sliding my penis into her freshly fucked cunt and feeling the Jeff's cum gave me a roaring erection. Jeff began to stir also.

He had been lying on his side with his arm lying across Sue's chest, just under her breasts. He ran his hands over her soft pliable tits as he began to stir. I noted his soft penis lying on his leg. It was still somewhat large but the thing I really noticed was the fact that it was not circumcised and the wrinkled black foreskin covered the head, causing a bulge in the end of the hose like appendage. Jeff looked at me and asked what I would like for him to do. I told him he could service her face while I serviced her cunt. Jeff rose to his knees, straddling one of Sue's restrained arms and took his penis in his right hand. I watched as he stroked it a couple of times and it began to expand, the head sliding out of its protective sheaf and exposing itself.

He used it like a wand and massaged Sue's right breast, squeezing it with his left hand and causing the nipple to extend and expose itself, while he used his right hand to rub the nipple with the head of his now erect cock. His cock was a work of beauty. The head and shaft itself were a dark black, darker even than his own skin. The area right below the head, however, was light colored, almost the color of my skin. I glanced again at Sue's face and now her eyes had the wanton look of a slut in heat. She was really getting into being restrained and serviced at will by two men.

Jeff moved his body somewhat and presented his cock to her lips. I could already see some precum dripping from his slit. I watched as Sue licked it, probing his slit with her tongue. He moved a little closer and she took the head of his cock between her lips and then he began to move it in and out of her mouth, fucking her face. I couldn't resist any longer. I knew my orgasm was building quickly. I positioned my rigid shaft at her dripping slit and shoved hard into it. I felt the cum from her previous couplings ooze out as I forced my cock into her and I watched as she writhed in pleasure, feeling enter her. It seemed she was stimulated by the activity and I saw her open her mouth wider as Jeff slipped his cock in almost to the hilt. I didn't know how she could take that large shaft into her mouth that far.

She lifted her butt off the mattress as though she was urging me to fuck her harder. I did as requested and rammed her hard fucking her cunt with full strong strokes. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum and I was right. In just a matter of a few minutes I felt the rush of my orgasm approaching and I pushed hard into her, feeling the warm moist cum from Jeff ooze out around my shaft and I shot into her ravenous cunt. I pushed as hard as I could. I knew she had to feel my cum spurting into her and I felt her push against me hard and knew that she too was cumming again.

Just as we both began our descent from orgasm Jeff pulled out of Sue's mouth and shot his load all over her face. He held his shaft as he came and directed the cum onto her cheeks and lips. I watched, amazed, as she frantically licked her lips trying to draw as much of his cum into her mouth as possible. She indeed seemed like a wanton slut and I loved her all the more for it. I couldn't resist the temptation to bend over and kiss her, pressing my lips against hers, tasting Jeff's cum, I even used my tongue to pull some of the stray cum up into her mouth so she could swallow it all. I was amazed, I had never had the urge to taste cum before but this just seemed like the thing to do. Jeff watched us as we finished our lovemaking.

I suggested that we clean up a bit and go sit in the hot tub. All agreed. I freed Sue reminding her that she was still to follow my orders and she subserviently agreed. I went into the kitchen and poured us all some wine. The hot tub felt warm and relaxing on our bodies as we climbed in and began to relax. I told Sue how Jeff and I had meet and told her that he too was married but enjoyed a little extra curricular activities. He was also a doctor so there was no chance of any diseases. I had timed this activity to coincide with a time when Sue could not reasonably become pregnant. Even though we were both in our late forties, she still had periods and was capable of becoming pregnant. We shared some of our intimacies with Jeff as we all sat there and sipped on our wine.

Sunlover
Sunlover
59 Followers