Tied and Forced to Watch

Story Info
Flirty wife's co-workers visit and get teased too much.
3.1k words
3.53
220k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdapman
rdapman
49 Followers

My hot, young trophy wife is sexy and flirtatious, which I don't mind at all, and she often teases me with her behavior. As an example, she often meets at a bar with some guys from the office where she works, after they all finish work on Friday nights. I don't know what goes on at their Friday night meetings, but my wife seems to come home from them pretty horny a lot of the time, but those occasions are good for our love life if we aren't too tired from the workday, so I wouldn't complain.

One Friday night, when my wife came home late after such a meeting, I had already gone to bed to try to sleep, after drinking for a while with a friend of mine who had been visiting, and he had already left. As I watched my wife undress, it looked to me like she took off her dress to nothing underneath, not even a bra or panties. (She often goes braless, though, even to work, and this was a dress for which that would have been acceptable. That night, I had most likely merely missed seeing her take off her panties first.) But I actually asked her if she didn't have panties, and she told me (jokingly at the time) that she didn't need to wear panties for the guys from work. Being still a little inebriated, so that my imagination started working, I asked her if the guys got to play with her in the bar. She seemed to catch on to the mood and teased me, answering, "No, silly. Why? Would you like them to?"

I replied, "Not in a bar...not if I'm not there to see you."

"Oh, so you want to watch," she continued.

But I offered only a noncommittal "Hmmm" before I went back to sleep and she joined me.

A few days later, my wife asked me if I'd like to meet her friends from work...in particular, the ones she goes out with on Friday nights. After the incident above, I was indeed pretty curious to meet these guys who send my wife home horny. We decided to invite them to our house on a Saturday afternoon when everyone was free. Now, I also enjoy letting my wife show herself off in public, and I like seeing other guys enjoying the sight of her. This private gathering would be a great opportunity for that to happen with guys she's already pretty comfortable with, so I was interested in what their reactions would be. I told her that it might not be a bad idea to warn them that her husband likes letting his wife show herself off, so they shouldn't be too surprised at how she might be dressed when they arrive. That ought to pique their interest in showing up for their invitations.

When that Saturday arrived, my wife wore what I suggested for her: a tight, ridiculously see-through dress of soft, sheer fabric that we had bought for her and with nothing on underneath it. Dressed like that (which would not be legal in public in the USA), she looked mesmerizing. To wear that dress appropriately, she had arranged for her whole body to be waxed porcelain-smooth. Then the dress clung tightly around her breasts and showed off her very nice thigh gap which revealed her tight, smooth pussy. I got hard just from watching her standing around like that ready to answer the door to anybody. (Imagine a teenage boy showing up to sell something and my wife listening to his sales pitch.) I was briefly worried that maybe this dress was over the top for guys I didn't know at all, but my wife assured me that these guys would not feel uncomfortable around a girl dressed like this.

After introducing her friends to me (I knew their names, Mike, Brad, and Juan, but had never met them), she invited them to have seats on our sofa and easy chair, while I pulled up chairs from our dining room table for me and my wife to join them in the living room. My wife served us all drinks, and she leisurely spent time in front of each guy, allowing them to get a good look at her hot body outrageously on display. Although they talked gentlemanly, their faces gave away that they seemed to greatly enjoy their hostess's appearance. Then my wife came to sit in her chair next to me, and we chatted with the guys for a while. They all seemed friendly, and I could see why my wife enjoyed going out with them after work. At this gathering, I also loved watching my wife make excuses to keep walking up to the guys, such as to show off objects of décor around our home. During her interactions with all of us, my wife's nipples were becoming more prominent in her tight dress--adding to her exhibitionism--most likely because she was getting horny from teasing the guys.

After a while, the guys must have thought they had been teased long enough, as they apparently came up with their own plans for additional "entertainment" at our gathering. Mike got up and headed down our hallway, ostensibly to the bathroom. When he returned, it was clear that he had actually gone to our bedroom, where he had found my tie rack and came back with about eight neckties in hand. As he approached, all three guys converged on me, suddenly tying my arms and legs to the arms and legs of the chair in which I was sitting, so that I truly could not move from my seat. As they did so, Mike said, "Guys, they have a sex table in their bedroom."

Brad replied, "Awesome!"

And I answered, "Why awesome? What are you guys gonna do?" (What Mike said was true. We own a small massage table, with adjustable height--in order to "better access the client"--and modified with restraints for ankles, knees, and wrists. It offers variety for our love life.) My wife merely stood up from her seat, and Mike pulled her over to stand in front of him, both of them facing me. Then without a word, Mike started running his hands up and down my wife's body over her dress, freely fondling her breasts as he wanted. I acted shocked at what Mike was doing, but more because my wife was putting up no resistance at all to him.

When I objected, she even replied to me, "It's OK, honey, you can't blame the guys after you let me tease them like this all afternoon." She was right that Mike's actions, though not technically invited, were not totally unpredictable either.

Meanwhile, Brad and Juan disappeared down our hallway, and when they reappeared carrying our massage table, I was more concerned. "Oh fuck, you were serious! What are you gonna do to my wife?"

Mike tried to calm me: "Don't worry, man, nobody's getting hurt at all. We think you'll like the show."

Naturally, I needed to know. "What show?"

"Relax and watch" was all he offered. Then Brad and Juan set the table down directly in front of me, and more worrisome, they also adjusted the height down about two inches, so it looked like it would now accommodate any of those guys standing alongside it. Then Mike peeled the dress off of my wife in front of me and ran his hands up and down her naked body, again freely fondling her breasts, remaining silent except that he looked like he whispered something in her ear, which made my wife's jaw drop as if in surprise. The guys then helped my wife onto the table in front of me, lying face up, her feet hanging downing at one end. The table's restraints clearly weren't necessary, as she was still totally compliant. After she had let herself get fondled naked in front of me, it was pointless for me to ask why she didn't resist getting onto the table.

My wife has occasionally given me hints that Brad and Juan have seemed to be particularly attracted to her breasts when she has "accidentally" let them be seen in her loose dresses. That may explain their next actions: those two guys both knelt down on the floor right alongside my wife (one right next to my chair and one on the other side of the table), and they started kissing her on her lips and freely fondling her breasts! Soon, they leaned down to take both of my wife's nipples in their mouths, occasionally sucking them but mostly circling them with the tips of their tongues, all the while keeping their heads back and holding her arms back away from her head. Since they also watched me occasionally, they looked like they were trying to ensure that I could see them licking her hard nipples inches from my face. It was not a surprise that her nipples were hard, because my wife is extremely sensitive there, as had already become evident while she was still in her dress. So, as her nipples were getting licked and sucked and she arched her back up a couple of times, those guys were obviously getting her seriously aroused. My wife made this clear with her responses, first to me: "Honey, you know how sensitive my nipples are!" Then, while watching Brad's and Juan's tongues on her, she told them with heavy breathing, "You guys! Now I'm going to be horny all the time at work, when I see you and think about what you're doing to me now!"

With my wife desperately horny, Mike acted next. He knelt down at the end of the table, spread my wife's legs wide over the sides of the table, then leaned down to her, keeping his head back too. I expressed my shock at his obvious plan: "Oh fuck, you're going to eat my wife out right in front of me!" The guys all seemed to ignore my "shock," and Mike even carefully spread my wife's pussy lips to show me her clit as he slowly slid his tongue over it!

In case I wasn't watching, my wife even reported the obvious, "Honey, they're all licking me!" The guys continued freely running their hands over my wife's body and fondling her as much as they wanted to, even as they licked her. All I could do was watch as these guys slowly, expertly aroused my wife, licking and sucking her hard nipples, Mike deftly teasing her pussy around her clit with his tongue and carefully fingering her. My wife's body started undulating slowly, and I knew they had her close.

I conceded to them, "Oh god, she's gonna come for you."

Brad, with a nipple in his mouth, encouraged her, "Mmm hmm." Soon, I had to watch these three strangers tasting my wife's body as she had the most powerful orgasm of her life for them! They kept on licking her, keeping her coming for the longest orgasm I had ever seen her have.

Even as she was coming, she struggled to "report" to me, "Honey! I...can't...stop...coming...oh god!" After what seemed like minutes though probably was less, my wife went limp from the exhaustion of coming so hard and so long. At least then, the guys stopped licking her and fondling her.

But I immediately saw that this was only a brief break so that all three guys could get undressed! That's right, it became obvious that all of them really were about to fuck my wife! I expressed my outrage more vocally then: "No way! You guys are not all going to fuck my wife right in front of me! Just because I let her wear a revealing dress didn't mean you could tie me up, spread her out in front of me, lick her to an orgasm, and gangbang her while you make me watch you!" However, the fact that my cock was conspicuously hard in my slacks probably didn't help convince them of my sincerity. Mike finally acknowledged my objection: "Don't feel insulted, man. It's obvious you like seeing other guys enjoy how your wife looks, so we wanted to make sure you had a good view and didn't interfere when we show you that we really appreciate that you're showing her off to us." It's understandable that they were intentionally misinterpreting my "outrage," but were they tipped off about what they could get away with with my wife? How did their actions seem to be so coordinated? Did they actually plan ahead of time to do this?

It became clear that Mike was claiming the honor of fucking my wife first. First, Brad and Juan resumed their positions on my wife's breasts, even as she was about to get fucked: they licked her nipples once again, now more gently, perhaps because she was still sensitive from her orgasm. Not surprisingly, her nipples got hard again from getting licked. Mike then stood at the edge of the table right between my wife's legs, now held spread wide with our table's knee restraints, and pulled down his hard cock in order to slide it into my wife's wet pussy, leaning back and watching me as he entered her slowly and deeply, apparently to ensure that I had a clear view of his penetration into her. As my wife felt Mike enter her, all she said was "Oh god, oh god" whispered repeatedly, while looking up briefly to see him fucking her and see me watching Mike's cock enter her. (Luckily, my wife was already on the pill, which they hopefully knew, so pregnancy was not a concern. Since my wife still wasn't resisting them, I also hoped that she was convinced that the guys would not be transmitting any STDs.)

The guys continued taking their time enjoying my wife's body, but soon, with heavy breathing while sliding deeply in and out of her, Mike acknowledged me once more: "Thanks again, man, your wife's pussy is fantastic! She tastes sweet when she comes for us, and she's so tight that I can't do this much longer."

Juan added, "And her nipples! She's so responsive!" To demonstrate, Juan and Brad sucked hard on her nipples as she watched the guys, and she opened her mouth in a faint gasp and arched her back up. Then they circled her hard nipples with their tongues, and she moaned, still watching them. After the orgasm the guys gave her, she must really have been feeling their tongues and Mike's cock.

A specific scenario soon repeated itself, as if Brad and Juan were following Mike's lead. As each guy got close (Mike first), he pulled out of my wife's pussy, and the next guy quickly took the previous one's place inside her (again, entering slow and deep). The guy who pulled out headed up to my wife's face, turned her head toward him as he faced me, and slid his hard, wet cock into her mouth held tightly around him, fucking it slowly and gently until he came down her throat and she sucked him dry! By the time each guy got sucked off, the next one was ready to take his place in her mouth. While my wife was taking two cocks at once, in her pussy and her mouth, the third guy was still keeping her nipples aroused, gently licking them and rubbing them. All of them kept making sure I had a clear view of them pleasuring my wife's body, inches from my face. So all three guys got to take turns fucking my wife's pussy and her mouth and coming down her throat! As soon as all the guys were drained, they had apparently "socialized" enough at our party, so they all got dressed and left, with Mike making a parting comment, "Thanks for the invitation, babe, see you at work on Monday!"

After they left, I was still restrained, of course, so my wife was free to have her way with me. What she did was at least finally a relief: she pulled out my hard, throbbing cock, straddled me to mount it, and rode me slowly. Then I joked, "Babe, don't tell me those guys do this to you Friday nights in your bar. Do they lay you on a pool table and lick you for the whole crowd to watch?"

She answered, apparently seriously, "No, silly, they haven't actually done that to me. I've only teased them that I would let them do that. Oh...maybe that's where they got the idea about what to do to me today. Oh, honey, I hope you didn't mind. I didn't know they were going to do all that until Mike whispered in my ear that they were going to eat me out then fuck me. But I do tease them a lot when we're out together, and that dress was a bit much, so maybe I should have warned you. Anyway, now you know what my friends are like."

I consoled, "It's OK, babe, it was pretty surprising when they tied me up. Then I felt obligated to complain about what they were doing to my wife. But the more I saw them do to you, the more I wanted to see. You can tell that by the time they finished with you, I was ready to explode."

Then my wife made an outrageous suggestion. She inquired, "You know, honey, I hardly ever see your friends Jim, Larry, and Mike because you guys always go out together. Do you think we should invite them over some afternoon, so that we could all catch up on things?" I think my wife was blatantly hinting that we should throw a "party" like this one for my friends! My wife and I have known those guys since all five of us were in high school together. The guys have always been jealous of me because I ended up with the hot girl and they all struck out with her. Now, while my wife was riding my cock after the show I just witnessed, the thought of my old friends finally getting "the hot girl" by tying me up and making me watch them pleasure her in front of me was sending me over the edge. Oh fuck, after all these years of being teased by my wife, Jim would love tasting that pussy, especially if he sees me being forced to watch my friends licking my wife to orgasm.

I replied to her, "Jim, Larry, and Mike? Babe, you are one horny wife!"

She admitted, "You know I am! Now give it to me!" And I did.

rdapman
rdapman
49 Followers