Tied Ch. 02

Story Info
a sub's training continues.
754 words
4.39
28.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She does as He asks, but she couldn't turn her head away in any case. He is so incredibly strong and handsome while He keeps stroking his cock, his eyes feasting on her body for long, endless moments.

"Whose are you?" He suddenly asks, moving closer but not touching her. She licks her lips, her vaginal walls clenching around the vibrator. She can feel the heat and the scent of His skin.

"I'm Yours." She whispered.

"I cannot hear you. Say it again." His voice commanded. Her sight is now blurred, he is beginning to stroke his cock against the velvet skin of her back. I want to feel Him inside of me, she desperately thinks.

"I'm Yours, Sir, Yours." She almost screams, squeezing her legs tighter, her muscles sore, pleasure surrounding her...feeling so incredibly close to the edge.

"Do not close your eyes, little one. Look at me." He commands. With a big effort, she complies. His eyes are almost dark with desire now, and she can see control and strength in them. She gasps as she feels His lips against her skin, on her neck, then on her shoulder. He bites her, making her moan. Then he asks:

"How bad you want to explode, little slut of Mine?" He whispered in her ear.

She struggles against the restraints, as if trying to escape the waves of pleasure which are now intensifying. He strokes His cock on her buttocks.

"Ohhhh mmmmmm I need to come so badly, Sir... I don't know if I can take it anymore." she whispers.

"Oh please, make me come...please, my Sir, my Master, I so need to explode, please give me Your permission, please..."she chants.

A large grin appears on the Master's face. She finally said the word He needed to hear. Please.

He takes the remote and pushes a button. The vibrator stops. She looks into His eyes, lost.

"Shh, little one. Stay still." He says. He then kneels before her and starts unfastening the restraints around her legs. Her body swings as she loses balance. He holds her in His strong arms. He then looks up at her and says:

"You pleased Me so very much. You showed that you're Mine to control. I can see how close you are...and for this I want to see My little slut come all over My face. Remember that I'm making you come because I want to. You belong to Me." He says, slowly removing the vibrator from her dripping hole.

His words makes her jump in anticipation as He peels off her skirt and places His hands behind her round ass. He makes her spread her legs wider.

"You have My permission to come, My pet. Don't hold back, I want to see you lose control completely for Me and Me only." He whispers as He moves His face is just a couple of inches away from her pussy. Then, His mouth attacks her wet sex.

She arches as His tongue traces wet stripes down her labia, meeting her engorged clit for a moment. He reaches her wet, opened slit, fucking her, sucking her in languid abandon. Her head spins, all her senses are concentrated on her Master's mouth and tongue, she is shaking so wildly that she is thankful of His hands on her buttocks. This is the last coherent thought in her mind.

He moans in her pussy, her nectar dripping on His face as she squirms, her pussy starting to spasm. He pulls her tighter against Him, gripping her ass hard, and increases the pace. His tongue meets her clit. As He literally puts it in his mouth, sucking it with vigor, the first wave of her climax washes over her.

She gasps for a second, shocked by the intensity of her own orgasm...then she cries out. Her eyes close, her body trembles from head to toe as He keeps on fucking her with His skilled mouth. The pleasure is so deep it almost hurts, still He doesn't stop, making her moan, writhe and gasp. She is now screaming, tears running down her face, as a second waves hits her, then a third...all of a sudden, her body falls into His arms. She's just passed out.

He braces her and immediately stands up in order to release her wrists. He takes her in His arms and takes her to bed, contemplating her naked body and her closed eyes. He whispers: "My little slave, I'll let you rest now, but I'm not done with you yet...