Tied Down & Left Alone

Story Info
Her old man foolishly leaves her helpless and alone.
1.6k words
3.98
139.9k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3M_TA3
3M_TA3
16 Followers

The following story was written by request for a fellow Literotica reader.

Who cares why I was there, the fact is, I was. Sex was not the first thing on my mind but after seeing the raven-haired beauty it jumped rapidly to the forefront. Apparently she and the old man had been playing a few love games in the middle of the afternoon and he decided to carry it a bit too far.

I heard the car pull away from the front of the house and just to make sure no one was home I stole a quick glance through the kitchen window. I know what you are thinking, middle of the day, but, it was the ‘burbs and I had cased the place thoroughly for weeks. Everyone worked, usually, and with some careful testing I had found out which houses had the alarms.

There she was. Her long, toned, and bare legs were tied just above the knees. She was bent over a small table, probably used for a cutting board and her hips fit right at the edge. She was obviously pretty tall for a woman. I would guess about 5’9”. Her hands tied to the opposite legs.

I figure they must have been role-playing or something. Maybe he just tied her up for something different but then he drove off and left her! I quickly checked the door and found it unlocked. She had been pushed up near the refrigerator and when I came in she mumbled and tried to turn her head. Good thing her old man had done me the favor of gagging her and thanks to the tie up job he did she couldn’t even get a look at me! Quickly, I took off the bandana I was wearing and blindfolded her. She was tense but unusually quiet. I bet she thought I was her old man.

She still had on a pair of panties but they had been pulled down enough that she was totally exposed. This woman was a doll! Her raven hair was pulled up into a bunch at the back of her head, I assume so her hubby could nibble her neck. She had faint tan lines that matched a sport bra and by the muscular tone of her legs I would guess she walked or exercised regularly. In the sun wearing her sport bra I am sure.

She smelled of recent sex, so hot, musky, and intoxicating. The co-mingled juices of their afternoon game glistened at the entrance of her vagina, her lips swollen and open. I wanted her bad!

I couldn’t wait any longer! I leaned my head in near her neck and inhaled deeply. God, she smelt delicious. Then I asked, “Where’s your old man gone honey?”

You know that visa commercial? Bandana…. $2.95, 9mm Beretta from a pawnshop…. $310, hearing her muffled screams and watching her fight against her bonds to get up… priceless! I chuckled. I had no idea how long the old man was going to be gone, so I couldn’t waste too much time.

Placing the length of the barrel against her swollen lips I spoke loudly over the muffled cries for help. “Shut up! Shut up and listen!” Whether the cold steal of the gun barrel or the cold edge of my voice she stopped screaming into the gag, but continued to fight against her bonds. “I am going to have a piece of you no matter what you do, the question is, are you going to get hurt?” She quit squirming as I pressed the gun barrel harder into her womanhood. Slowly, I rubbed the barrel up and down her moistened slit. “Now, I am going to remove your gag so you can suck my dick.” She shook her head vigorously to indicate she had no intention of compliance. She quickly changed her mind when I poked the muzzle of the Beretta into her ass. “That’s better”.

I moved the barrel back to her swollen lips and began to slide it up and down between her velvety folds while I untied her gag with my left hand. Once she was free of the gag I moved in front of her and having removed my cock from its confines I slapped her cheek hard with it. “Do a good job!” I ordered.

She started tentatively at first, and then got into it. Her tongue swirling around the head of my cock felt good, but I had never experienced this kind of control over such a beautiful women. It was spur of the moment, but I grabbed her hair and forced as much of my eight inches into her mouth as I could. She gagged and tried to pull away. “Swallow it bitch!” She got a second chance when I pulled back just an inch or so then thrust forward again. This time she did get it all. Man, all the women I had been with in all my life, and this was the first time I had ever felt a woman’s nose pressed against my torso or my balls resting on a chin. What a marvelous feeling.

Basking in the pleasure, I had forgotten she couldn’t breath and only withdrew when I saw how red her face had turned. I pulled completely out and she coughed and sputtered. To distract her I reached over her back and started rubbing her clit with the barrel again. She must have really liked being forced to deep-throat a man of my size, because I could hear the sloshing of her wet pussy. “You want that again don’t you?” She only opened her mouth. While continuing to rub her with the gun I once again forced my rod down her throat. I couldn’t believe it! Her face was red, the sides of her neck bulging from the forced invasion, and she orgasmed! Violently! Her whole body shook and she took some time to settle down even after I had removed my cock from her throat.

Now walking around and admiring her beauty I was trying to decide where to take her next. Lazily I drug the barrel of the gun up and down her back. When I traced the crack of her ass with the muzzle, she tensed and hoarsely begged “No not there, please not there, you’ll rip me apart!” I laughed. “Well, I guess you know what’s coming then!” She fought and screamed even after I managed to get the gag back on her. I gave her one long stroke striking her womb with the head of my cock then lifted the head to her ass. I hadn’t figured on anything like this and had no lube with me so I dropped some spit into the crack of her ass while I held her ass cheeks wide and eyed my target. She was tight! I had worked the head in and whether from shock or fear she had stopped screaming and fighting her bonds, but I could tell she held her breath. Finally, with a pop, that I felt more than heard, her sphincter relaxed enough that I could push more cock into her. She had been holding her breath long enough that her shoulders were beginning to flush. “I’m not getting out, so you better start breathing.”

I was enjoying the velvet vise grip of her ass too much to notice when she started breathing again, but I did notice when she started trying to push back against the short, slow strokes of my cock in her ass. It took a little doing but I finally got all the way in. I was going slowly at first, but it felt so good that I started taking longer and faster stabs at her ass. My balls were slapping her pussy lips hard each time I bottomed out. I was pumping so hard that I didn’t at first realize, she muffled cries had turned to those of excitement, no that her head was against the refrigerator, and that was the only thing keeping the table from making contact. Hands on her hips I started pulling her hips forcibly back into my groin and buried to the hilt one last time. My balls slapping her pussy had done it for her and the muscles of her back passage milked what felt like gallons of juice from my balls as we both came.

Call it weird fascination, but after I pulled out, I watched until her gaping asshole finally winked back to as close to normal as it was going to get.

Realizing that I was doomed and DNA is easily traced I quickly formed a lame plan and executed. I slid her and the table back to where it had started, knowing she couldn’t turn her head enough to see me, I then removed the bandana from her eyes and wiped as much spunk from her ravaged ass as I could and stuffed the bandana into the pocket of my jacket. Unable to resist one last taunt I leaned in close to her and whispered, “ReallyOutstanding,ManAbsent,NiceGirl,InRestrainingLaces.”

I had just rechecked to make sure I didn’t miss anything and was planning to see what goods were ripe for the taking when I heard a car in the driveway. Fantasy fulfilled but not a nickel to show for my efforts, I dashed out of the back door and ran for cover. I waited for hours just far enough away to see how soon the cops would show. To my utter surprise they never turned up! Maybe she liked it! Did she even tell her old man? I was just breathing a sigh of relief when I realized I had dropped the bandana.

I still check in on that neighborhood and at least once I have seen my raven-haired beauty wearing what looks suspiciously like the bandana I dropped. Is she hoping I will see her with it? Is she asking for me to come back?

3M_TA3
3M_TA3
16 Followers