Tied In Tights Ch. 02

Story Info
He is dragged to her house.
2k words
3.84
38.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy pulled me over and out the door on the concrete. She left me outside on the ground then drove her car over. She then with all her might picked me up, or pulled me around, and pushed me in the trunk.

"That's a good boy."

Then she closed the trunk and drove off. I could only wonder what my friends were thinking. The car did a few tight turns making me twist and rattle around in the trunk. After about the 7th tight turn the car stops. I hear music stop and a car door open and shut. Then footsteps were getting quieter and quieter. I knew tonight was gonna be long. I decided the best thing to do was to sleep. I tried to relax but I really couldn't think about what just happened. Then I heard footsteps getting louder and keys rattling. A metal to metal sound then the trunk was open.

"Take these boy."

She gave me 6 pills. She put the first one in my mouth and poured water in after. I did a quiet choke after each one. I could tell she thought it was cute. She leaned over and got some duct tape cleverly placed in the trunk and puts in on my mouth.

"Uh Bye."

SLAM! She shut the door. It kind freaked me out a bit because it sort of came by surprise. Anyway I just decided to go to sleep and pass time as best as I could. Slowly I relaxed then sleep.

I had a dream. There was this hot and dead sexy girl in a miniskirt, no pantyhose. I couldn't help my cock hard turning into a boner but she kept coming towards me looking at it. She wanted me. She kept coming towards me trying to get my cock in her mouth. She got me up against a wall then she crouched down and I saw her pussy as she pulled my cock into her mouth. Then I woke up and realized what I was doing. I can't believe I just did that. I was having a wet dream. I never had one in my life. I stopped myself from cumming and just went back to sleep.

In case you haven't read the first story, Monty, The main character is a highly religious Christian boy who vowed never to cum at age 14 and never has yet. It's the most precious thing to him, and in the last story Lucy took that away by sucking his cock.


I saw light from the corner of my eye as I woke up. I thought she would be coming anytime soon, but she didn't. Through the hole I saw the sun go bye, all the way until it was almost set. Then it happened, the garage door went down. FINALLY! I heard the keys rattle, believe it or not when she opened it I was happy to see her. Although I didn't show it with my face.

"Hey boy have a good time?"

I couldn't answer with my mouth sealed. She pulls me out and drags me into the center of the garage. She puts my cock into my tights and seals in with the tape. Then she said

"That's a nice bulge for yeah," With a smile while cupping my crotch.

She opens the door to her house in the garage. To my surprise no one was there.

"Okay, lets set some ground rules. "She said.

"You are not to say or do anything to draw attention to yourself. You do not leave anywhere I don't tell you to leave. And no masturbating. Got that!"

I mumbled yes.

"Now I bet you're hungry."

I mumbled yes with anticipation. I didn't realize how hungry I was until then; I hadn't eaten in days it seemed like. She walks in and looks around. She was gone and I thought I heard someone outside, I tried to yell "help" through the tape. As soon as I did she quickly turned around and put her foot on my balls and said,

"Dot try that with me boy!" With her finger pointing at me.

That got my attention. She didn't hurt me when she did that but still I knew she was serious. She slowly but surely pulled me in, then up the stairway and then to the hallway at the top. The floor was wooden so I slid along quickly once I got on it. Her room was carpet and took longer for me to get around. She got me in, shut the door and turned on the light.

"Guess what?"

I looked at her with and evil glare. She jumped on me and kneed me in the balls again without enough pressure to hurt me.

"I SAID GUESS WHAT!"

"What."

I mumbled through the tape. She got up and said,

"You are gonna cum every day. Tomorrow 2 times the day after that 3 times then 4, then 5 every day one more cum until you like it boy."

I was happy and pissed off. She went over and got 6 more pills. She forced them into my mouth and down my throat. I choked a little bit. She again thought it was cute.

"Awa, my poor baby boy." Then grabs my crotch.

She left the room after changing the tape on my mouth. She came back with a bowl of ravioli. Chef Boyardee I think. Either way, it was really tasty, but then again I was really hungry. We had a conversation about many different things while she fed me, but the conversation kept coming back to sex and things.

"What turns you on about a girl?" She asks

"I like them in mini skirts and tight pants."

"What about boobs?"

''I dot Really like them a whole lot. I dot know why but I dot like them."

"Oho okay."

"I like boys in really tight pants because of their bulge, and boy, you got a huge one."

I looked at her with a mean glare because she knew I don't want any of this sex stuff, I hate it.

"Well, with an attitude like that I think your full. Good Night."

She turned off the lights, and then she dragged me into the closet and closed it. It was a walk in so it was fairly big. I could stretch out as much as the ropes would let me. I did so and she covered me up with a planet.

"Tomorrow I'm gonna change those ropes.''

I fell into sleep. I had another dream. That same girl kept coming toward me until I was back up again a wall. There was nothing I could do. She started sucking my cock as if her mouth was a pussy. The world began shaking and shaking. My cock loved it. I was nervous. Finally I woke up and there was a sweaty naked body on me breathing harder and harder, It was Lucy.

"Come on boy cum for me! I want to feel the cum surging into my pussy!"

I was in shock, but it felt so good. My cock couldn't hold it forever. I tried not to cum for another 5 minutes. The cum in my cock was insane.

"Cum for me, Cum for me! YES, baby boy!"

Her hot sweaty body on me was so tight and smooth. But as soon as I started think about it, it was too late. My shaft exploded with cum into her pussy. I knew she felt it.

"Thetas a good boy! YES!"

"AHHHHHHH!"

I screamed through the tape and load after load pumped out of my cock into her oh so tight pussy. She was Cummins and refused to stop fucking until she got her thrill fully done. Her juices flowed out of her, she must have taken a pill to make it better that or I'm a natural. Her cum made my crotch drenched, but that only got her going more.

"YES, THANK YOU! GET WET BOY!"

I could tell my cum made a difference on her side. My cock was out of cum to shoot out and she stopped after finally giving up on getting me to cum more.

She pats me on the head.

"Good boy, Good boy."

She laid on me rubbing my chest and funneling my cock and my bulge through the tights for hours. I slowly fell asleep but she woke me up and made me take 8 pills. I got used to it and didn't choke this time but I could tell she tried to make me.

When I woke up she was gone and there was a TV in the closet with headphones. I watched TV. All day until she got back.

"Hey boy"

"Hey"

I dot know why I said hey because she is sending me to hell.

"Guess what?"

"Umm I dot have to cum again to day?"

"No you silly boy. There's still a hole you haven't fucked on me."

I wasn't happy about that.

"Did you think my pussy was tight?"

"Very."

"Well umm this is tighter, and I love it more. I haven't fucked a cock that big so I'm really looking forward to it. Take your pills."

"What are they?"

"They increase sperm count and your overdosing so that tight bulge of yours is working hard for your pleasure. And penis enlargement pills."

"Why"

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"You'll find out sooner or later."

"What hole where you talking about?"

"May ass."

I was never so offended in my life.

"What, your butt. Who in the hell thought of that? Is this something new?"

"Nope, its been done for years and for whoever created it, she was the greatest girl to walk the planet. I love giving anal."

Oh my god, I thought to myself. That doesn't make any sense, I mean how, it's so small of a hole.

Time passed by after I took my pills she changed my ropes and let me stretch and left. When she came back she had the tightest pair of leather pants I've seen. I was offended but I couldn't stop staring at her ass when she did her homework.

"I'm finished"

She said with a cute squeaky voice.

"Now look at the time."

She drags me out of the closet and ties my ankles to the bed feet leaving my legs wide open. She ripped of the tape. I loathed this. She stood over me after taking out my cock.

"Wow much bigger, I haven't ever seen a cock that huge. Not even black guys. My cock was 10 inches long and 3 inches in diameter when hard. She looked almost afraid of it.

"Well let's get this bad boy hard."

She put on some music and started dancing exotically. My cock grew harder. She took off her shirt and threw it on my chest and said,

"Clean it up boy!"

With a sexy dance, Her bra was seeing through. I was rocking hard when I saw those nipples.

"Well look who came up to say hi."

She began crouching down as she took off her belt.

"Here's your bulls eye, will you hit it."

She carefully set her ass on the tip of my cock and slid her ass around making my leg twitch. She moved back until my cock was at her pussy then she sat down on my stomach looking at her crotch then said,

"So thetas how I would look if I was a boy."

She stood up and stripped nude. She stood there facing me legs open.

"Lets get to bigness." she said while putting her foot on the tip of my cock.

She stroked it until it was throbbing then stopped. She stood above my stomach and crouched down until her ass was almost on my cock. Then she got anal lube and spreader it in her ass fucking herself with her fingers.

"Ho, god" She moaned while looking up.

She walked over and put the lube on her hand.

"Are you ready boy?"

"Please dot."

She stroked me hard and tight. She massaged it into the skin and stopped when ProComm came out. Then she got back over my stomach and crouched down.

"Any last words before you feel the best kind of fuck?"

"This is the best kind of sex,"

I thought last night was the best, then she said...

"HOLY SHIT!"