Tied to be Freed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara set the camera down and climbed up on the bed. Smiling wickedly at Tina, she moved to her husband and straddled his head. Watching her friend riding up and down on her husband's dick, Kara slowly lowered her own wet pussy to her husband's waiting tongue. Kara felt his tongue start running the length of her slit. She almost came immediately.

She could see the effect her husband was having on Tina, or was it the other way around. Kara could tell that Tina was leaving just the head in as she came up, and grinding her clit against his pubes as she slammed down onto him. Tina could feel Rich meeting her thrust for thrust. All three were moaning loudly. It was now just a question of who would climax first. Kara had never though seeing her husband fucking another woman would be so hot.

Tina was the first to go. She ground down on Rich, holding herself there. Her back arched and Rich could feel her pussy squeeze his cock even more. It was all he could take. Instinctively he arched his own back, releasing another hot load of cum, this time into Tina. He also sucked his wife's clit deep into his mouth.

It was the final straw for Kara. She ground herself down on her husbands face. Kara flooded her husbands face as she came. Feeling wave after wave of pleasure wash over her. Finally spent, all three of them collapsed on the bed.

"That was amazing," Kara noted breathlessly. She move around a little and snuggled up to her husband. "You know, if you hadn't tied me up, I wouldn't have been free to enjoy this. Thank you." She kissed him on the forehead. Tina had curled up on the other side of Rich. Both women snuggled up to Rich. The three of them drifted off to sleep together.

12